Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Lester Holt's son

New job in Chicago

Not sure if this is just how he looks in THIS photo but he's definitely got a somewhat different complexion than Dad.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15August 25, 2020 5:40 PM

he'll be anchoring local news - he was in NYC

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1August 25, 2020 1:10 PM

Looks Asian

by Anonymousreply 2August 25, 2020 1:12 PM

NEPOTISM

by Anonymousreply 3August 25, 2020 1:14 PM

who's had him?

by Anonymousreply 4August 25, 2020 1:16 PM

His mother is white. There's nothing unusual about his complexion.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5August 25, 2020 1:18 PM

Lester Holt and the Property Brothers had a baby?

by Anonymousreply 6August 25, 2020 1:24 PM

Is he at WMAQ Channel 5, the NBC affiliate? That's where Lester was the local anchor in Chicago. If not, good for him! If so ... as a previous poster said, NEPOTISM!

by Anonymousreply 7August 25, 2020 1:26 PM

He's the most boring anchor on TV... bland. I am glad he's no longer sitting in Chuck's seat...

by Anonymousreply 8August 25, 2020 1:28 PM

I did find it funny when he'd throw it to his dad.

I'm sure nepotism was involved, but he did do internships and actually worked at stations - even though he never had to go to some little shit-station in the middle of no where.

by Anonymousreply 9August 25, 2020 1:48 PM

One can follow a dad into a similar career, but find a different employer, at least until well established. Luke Russert got saddled with the nepotism label, fairly or unfairly, and he didn't survive in the business. Supposedly, he left by choice; but it is corporate stuff and can be brutal.

by Anonymousreply 10August 25, 2020 2:58 PM

R7 yes, he's back at Channel 5.

by Anonymousreply 11August 25, 2020 2:58 PM

NBC really is the worst of the bunch when it comes to nepotism hires. I still recall they wanted to get Pippa as a correspondent based on NOTHING beyond her sister being married to Prince William.

It's a wonder they didn't get McCain before ABC did.

by Anonymousreply 12August 25, 2020 3:00 PM

LAs Micah Ohlman is the son of longtime LA anchor Paul Moyer. Moyer was thought to be Tom Snyder lite.

by Anonymousreply 13August 25, 2020 3:13 PM

Big nose and big ears, bring him to me! 😍

by Anonymousreply 14August 25, 2020 3:42 PM

r13 Paul Moyer is is uncle, not his father.

by Anonymousreply 15August 25, 2020 5:40 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!