Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Claudia Conway trashes BOTH parents on social media, says she's getting emancipated

Christmas at the Conways promises to make A Very Rosie Xmas look sedate!

[quote]i’m devasted that my mother is actually speaking at the RNC. like DEVASTATED beyond compare

[quote]i’m officially pushing for emancipation. buckle up because this is probably going to be public one way or another, unfortunately. welcome to my life

[quote]my mother’s job ruined my life to begin with. heartbreaking that she continues to go down that path after years of watching her children suffer. selfish. it’s all about money and fame, ladies and gentlemen.

[quote]as for my dad, politically, we agree on absolutely nothing. we just both happen to have common sense when it comes to our current president. stop “stanning” him

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 156August 26, 2020 12:53 AM

Haha. I love her.

by Anonymousreply 1August 23, 2020 4:52 AM

Who?

by Anonymousreply 2August 23, 2020 4:53 AM

She’s a whore, Dahling!

by Anonymousreply 3August 23, 2020 4:53 AM

Her memoir could be the "Mommie Dearest" of our times.

by Anonymousreply 4August 23, 2020 4:54 AM

I love her. Checked out her IG and she flaunts herself like a floozy on there, and she’s 15 or 16! So you know Trump is looking. And she reads him to filth.

by Anonymousreply 5August 23, 2020 4:56 AM

Drew was cuter.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6August 23, 2020 4:58 AM

"I'm getting an abortion and I CAN'T WAIT!"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7August 23, 2020 4:59 AM

[quote]I love her. Checked out her IG and she flaunts herself like a floozy on there, and she’s 15 or 16!

That awful, cheap girl! All painted up like a teenage Jezebel!

(And I love her for it. If she sends Kellyanne to the booby hatch I'll pay for her emancipation myself.)

by Anonymousreply 8August 23, 2020 4:59 AM

She called both parents for being homophobic on her TikTok a few weeks ago but they probably made her take it down. She said they and all their friends make homophobic comments all the time at home and don’t allow their kids to be friends with gays. Her plan is to throw an LGBT themed party one day to spite them lmao

by Anonymousreply 9August 23, 2020 4:59 AM

The kid never had a chance with those two for parents. She’ll be knocked up just in time for the election.

by Anonymousreply 10August 23, 2020 5:03 AM

^ Well, she DID learn all about her cervix in sex education class.

by Anonymousreply 11August 23, 2020 5:04 AM

Poor girl, they have ruined her.

by Anonymousreply 12August 23, 2020 5:04 AM

From the day she was born, she was TROUBLE.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13August 23, 2020 5:10 AM

Now Marianne Williamson is sticking her big bazoo into the fracas! Mind your own business, bitch!

[quote]I don’t agree with your mother politically, Claudia, but she’s still your mom. I promise you your life ahead will be better if you handle your issues with her privately. I’m sure she’d go to counseling with you, if you don’t already. Love has got to trump politics. It just has to

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14August 23, 2020 5:12 AM

Marianne needs to quit with her third-party-ass bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 15August 23, 2020 5:14 AM

Ancestry DNA tests revealed that Marianne is descended from doves.

by Anonymousreply 16August 23, 2020 5:15 AM

Well, she’s not wrong, r14. Kids who run to social media to reveal family secrets when they’re mad should be fed to moloch.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17August 23, 2020 5:16 AM

It’s so tragic when they make it to that age.

by Anonymousreply 18August 23, 2020 5:18 AM

I should have known she'd know where to find the boys AND the booze!

by Anonymousreply 19August 23, 2020 5:19 AM

I hope Kellyann is driven so insane by this that she uses the n-word on live television because you know she uses it in private.

by Anonymousreply 20August 23, 2020 8:13 AM

There is something seriously wrong with that entire family.

by Anonymousreply 21August 23, 2020 8:18 AM

Meh. I don't trust any of them.

by Anonymousreply 22August 23, 2020 8:27 AM

George is a right-wing dick too he just hates the orange Cheeto and now his wife apparently.

by Anonymousreply 23August 23, 2020 8:32 AM

She will be working Whispers Gentlemen's Club in Oklahoma City by this time next year.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24August 23, 2020 9:27 AM

Marianne, keep your trap shut

by Anonymousreply 25August 23, 2020 9:33 AM

No child of that piece of crap father could be normal.

by Anonymousreply 26August 23, 2020 9:38 AM

R26 - Hmmm...yet you have NO issue with her mother?

by Anonymousreply 27August 23, 2020 9:49 AM

I love her!!!!

by Anonymousreply 28August 23, 2020 9:51 AM

I should have strangled that traitorous little wretch during labor!

by Anonymousreply 29August 23, 2020 10:03 AM

She suggested a few weeks ago that her parents’ marriage is over. And then her parents ripped her off of social media for a while. Also said that her mother had her arrested! Anyone have intel on that?

She’s awesome. A hero for our time. She was behind the Tiktoc kids reserving all those tickets for the Tulsa rally.

by Anonymousreply 30August 23, 2020 10:10 AM

She wants AOC to adopt her. LOL.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31August 23, 2020 11:15 AM

[quote]That awful, cheap girl! All painted up like a teenage Jezebel! ... And I love her for it.

Adults really shouldn't be cheering on a kid who is having such a tough time publicly. She isn't a hero, she isn't the "Resistance heroine we need," she's a kid who needs help. Trump is a piece of shit but people need to stop treating everything like a scripted reality show, and realize they shouldn't be exploiting a teenager just because they think she's stickin' it to Kellyanne.

by Anonymousreply 32August 23, 2020 11:22 AM

The kid is mentally ill. That’s nothing to cheer about.

by Anonymousreply 33August 23, 2020 11:30 AM

[italic]"as for my dad, politically, we agree on absolutely nothing. we just both happen to have common sense when it comes to our current president. stop “stanning” him"[/italic]

THIS. All these Never-Trumpers are still rightwing dicks at their core. Appreciate their stance on Trump but don't let that agreement confuse and ingratiate their policy-slants into the Democratic mindset.

by Anonymousreply 34August 23, 2020 11:31 AM

r32's post reminded me of this.

I wish I could remember the author's name and the title of his book, anyway, within the past 10 years he wrote a book about the mega-billionaires of tech, you know Zuckerberg, Bezos, Schmidt, those two guys ( one named Brin? ) who founded Google.

While being interviewed about his book he said that the those guys and their wives either prohibit outright or severely limit their teenagers and children's access to social media. No Fakebook account, no portal out or into their lives.

He said that, of course, part of the reason is security, but so was that fact they knew what a cesspool of trouble they created. They'd make there ga-billions off of the kids of other families, but they'll be damned if they'll let their own children access it.

To have so much money and power and to have made it off of something you yourself won't allow into your home and be accessed by your children ; the word to describe that escapes me.

I know I'm directly contributing by even posting this, but I agree with r32.

by Anonymousreply 35August 23, 2020 12:37 PM

pre-emptive Oh, dear-

their ga-billions

by Anonymousreply 36August 23, 2020 12:40 PM

I’m not convinced they’re all in on this “rebellion”

by Anonymousreply 37August 23, 2020 4:32 PM

Good God—there going to have the help speaking at the convention?

by Anonymousreply 38August 23, 2020 4:33 PM

R31 pix..... I find the young lady quite beautiful. I only hope she stays out of the sun and protects her face....unlike her mother who looks like a California raisin.

by Anonymousreply 39August 23, 2020 4:41 PM

[quote]Adults really shouldn't be cheering on a kid who is having such a tough time publicly.

She's "having a tough time publicly" because she's the one going public. The quotes in OP's post make her sound obnoxious and self-centered. It's not that difficult to keep a low profile in life, even when your parents are famous. Rule no. 1 is that you don't whine on social media.

by Anonymousreply 40August 23, 2020 5:15 PM

Claudia tweeted this morning:

[quote] y’all love to twist everything. i’m not getting emancipated because of my mom’s job.. it is because of years of childhood trauma and abuse

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 41August 23, 2020 5:23 PM

It's just stupid teenage rebellion. She'll be singing a different tune, once mommy and daddy cut her off.

by Anonymousreply 42August 23, 2020 5:26 PM

It's hard to know what's going on in that obviously disordered family. If she had just stated her political/ethical disagreements with her parents, I don't think anyone except the Trump base would look askance. The personal barbs could be either/or or an admix of a) immoral parents whose child gets their lifelong BS; and b) a spoiled petulant child raised by hypocrites who, when she didn't get her way, went scorched earth. Not a good look either way.

by Anonymousreply 43August 23, 2020 6:04 PM

Cull, people. Cull.

by Anonymousreply 44August 23, 2020 6:22 PM

I could buy some serious bitchy lies and headgames from both her parents. They're terrible people and it makes sense they'd be terrible parents.

by Anonymousreply 45August 23, 2020 6:33 PM

But Kellyanne always seemed so warm, loving, and maternal!

by Anonymousreply 46August 23, 2020 7:20 PM

Joan at R46 forgot to sign her post.

by Anonymousreply 47August 23, 2020 7:32 PM

Sorry, love her dad despite being on the other end of the political spectrum. We can disagree on policy, but to support a monster like Cheeto is unforgivable. George is clearly a principled man who doesn't want to see this country fall into tyranny. He has gone above and beyond to defeat the POS. I admire him because the overwhelming majority of the right wing nutbags have fallen in line with a psychopath only to hold on to their positions.'

As for Claudia, with a mother like Kellyanne, I don't blame her.

by Anonymousreply 48August 23, 2020 7:49 PM

The Conways clearly want the fame and fortune more than a daughter who loves them. They are going out of their ways to lose their daughter once she's of age (which won't be long), which they probably will, and apparently they're okay with it.

by Anonymousreply 49August 23, 2020 7:55 PM

What disturbs me most is her claims of both her parents outright homophobia which, according to her, they engaged in and relished among their social circles. I want to like George Conway, but somehow don't doubt this. George has often commented about the angry, racist anti-Filipino barbs leveled against him as a youngster. But I can picture him at a cocktail party tossing it down against the faggots with the newly found investment banker friends he lawyered for without any moral reservations, not even how they regarded a Pinoy like him and his easily purchased cuntbag wife well versed in giving blow jobs under the bleachers at high school games.

by Anonymousreply 50August 23, 2020 8:30 PM

Let's be honest would anyone really be shocked that Kellyann abuses her children?

by Anonymousreply 51August 23, 2020 8:33 PM

I bet Claudia Conway knows of the shit bra!

by Anonymousreply 52August 23, 2020 9:39 PM

She's looking for a reality show offer, her SM posts are her audition reels.

by Anonymousreply 53August 23, 2020 9:46 PM

[quote] George is clearly a principled man

LOL

by Anonymousreply 54August 23, 2020 10:18 PM

R33 I don’t think she’s mentally ill. I think she’s 15 and in full rebellion and has a powerful platform to express her hatred for her parents (didn’t we all hate our parents at that age?)

I’m 55 and thank God daily that there was no social media when I was a teenager. We had a school paper in high school that had a page of personal messages that kids could submit anonymously. I still remember some of the vile comments made about my classmates. It was basically Twitter in a monthly newsletter. I remember feeling sick each month hoping there was nothing about me in it.

by Anonymousreply 55August 23, 2020 10:41 PM

Truth be told, in quiet moments near dawn, I sometimes regret certain actions of mine.

Then I after reading about this Claudia creature? I'm quite satisfied with myself. Sooner rather than later is the saying that comes to mind...

by Anonymousreply 56August 23, 2020 10:50 PM

[quote]I want to like George Conway, but somehow don't doubt this. George has often commented about the angry, racist anti-Filipino barbs leveled against him as a youngster. But I can picture him at a cocktail party tossing it down against the faggots with the newly found investment banker friends he lawyered for without any moral reservations, not even how they regarded a Pinoy like him and his easily purchased cuntbag wife well versed in giving blow jobs under the bleachers at high school games.

I feel the same way. To me he's a lesser evil and if Trump loses the election, I would love it if George took to social media and started trashing Kellyanne and then shared a picture of divorce papers waiting to be served to her. Then after that we never hear about the Conways unless Kellyanne flips out and offs George and Claudia.

by Anonymousreply 57August 23, 2020 11:03 PM

[quote]—Patsy Ramsey, formerly of Boulder, CO

That's MRS. Patsy Ramsey, formerly of Boulder CO

by Anonymousreply 58August 23, 2020 11:05 PM

Look at your mother's feet Claudia.

Those will be your feet in 30 or 40 years.

by Anonymousreply 59August 23, 2020 11:06 PM

[quote]Her memoir could be the "Mommie Dearest" of our times.

These days I would prefer a miniseries created and directed by Ryan Murphy. Sarah Paulson in ugly makeup and prosthetics takes on the Kellyanne role while Joey King plays Claudia.

by Anonymousreply 60August 23, 2020 11:08 PM

Please, this girl just wants attention. In 10 years she will be a “born-again Christian” and married to some fellow Republican asshole.

by Anonymousreply 61August 23, 2020 11:09 PM

She's being a total brat and I think r61's take is the correct one.

by Anonymousreply 62August 23, 2020 11:11 PM

R7 Smellyanne: "Claudia, are you dancing lewdly for the boys during lunch period?"

Claudia: "For a quarter I will!"

by Anonymousreply 63August 23, 2020 11:29 PM

These "Polyester" references are giving me life.

by Anonymousreply 64August 23, 2020 11:29 PM

Lay off the cigs and hydrate, Claudia! Look at your mother!

by Anonymousreply 65August 23, 2020 11:30 PM

Social media rots the brain.

We're supposed to feel sorry for some kid whose parents are multi-millionaires who have given her every material thing she probably ever wanted. And she only has the million+ followers because of who her parents are.

And how is she going to support herself once she's emancipated? Live off her parents of course.

by Anonymousreply 66August 23, 2020 11:38 PM

She sure is her 'mother's daughter'. I find many of her posts to be attention seeking twaddle...but she sure knows her audience and how to work the social media crowd.

by Anonymousreply 67August 23, 2020 11:42 PM

[quote] Appreciate their stance on Trump but don't let that agreement confuse and ingratiate their policy-slants into the Democratic mindset.

I don't think anyone is confused.

by Anonymousreply 68August 23, 2020 11:47 PM

R30 the person behind the tik toker/Tulsapolusa was a middle aged woman.

by Anonymousreply 69August 23, 2020 11:50 PM

At least something good came out of both of them being horrible, selfish, distant parents. They didn't get to contaminate her with their assholism.

by Anonymousreply 70August 24, 2020 12:33 AM

[quote] At least something good came out of both of them being horrible, selfish, distant parents.

If you think the mess Claudia is “something good”, maybe the Conways would be very happy to pawn off custody to you.

by Anonymousreply 71August 24, 2020 12:39 AM

[quote]Let's be honest would anyone really be shocked that Kellyann abuses her children?

You mean like striking her in the face with a hairbrush?

by Anonymousreply 72August 24, 2020 12:55 AM

You really wanna end up in that Paris Hilton boarding school that beats kids, Claudia?

by Anonymousreply 73August 24, 2020 12:59 AM

I can't imagine what it's like being in that household - one batshit crazy blonde woman lying her ass off to support the President while her HUSBAND is the #1 anti-Trump Republican in the country.

They're both pieces of shit - Kellyanne's husband was just as bad as her, but now wants to not haunt his own careeer.

The daughter is right. And to live in such a hypocritical house would drive me up the wall.

by Anonymousreply 74August 24, 2020 1:33 AM

I recommend that Claudia be sent to the Flintridge Sacred Heart Academy, where she will be allowed no contact with the outside world. Going there worked wonders for my Christina.

by Anonymousreply 75August 24, 2020 1:37 AM

I'm tellin' ya, I'll never have another one!

by Anonymousreply 76August 24, 2020 1:44 AM

This folks is what happens when you don't have any gay friends.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 77August 24, 2020 1:54 AM

[quote]Social media rots the brain.

Oh, dear.

by Anonymousreply 78August 24, 2020 2:16 AM

KellyAnne announced she is taking a leave of absence at the end of August and George Conway said he is temporarily leaving Project Lincoln and Twitter. All announced in the last few minutes, I think.

by Anonymousreply 79August 24, 2020 2:28 AM

She's too cool.

by Anonymousreply 80August 24, 2020 2:29 AM

[quote]KellyAnne announced she is taking a leave of absence at the end of August and George Conway said he is temporarily leaving Project Lincoln and Twitter. All announced in the last few minutes, I think.

There are already at least three new threads about it. This is one of them.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 81August 24, 2020 2:31 AM

I think she's fleeing as the rats flee a sinking ship. This is just the excuse she's been waiting for.

Between her, her hideous husband (who hates Trump but is still a huge Republican who hated Obama, even though Obama basically governed as a moderate Republican - what one used to be, anyway), and the slutty obviously mentally disturbed brat, they all need therapy.

by Anonymousreply 82August 24, 2020 2:54 AM

The funny thing is, before she joined Trump's campaign, she was giving presentations to wealthy Greenwich, CT donors trying to dissuade them from supporting Trump by saying that "she has her finger on the pulse of female Republican voters and that they would never support a self-professed pussy grabber" (or something to that effect...) She was never a true believer, just a nasty opportunist.

by Anonymousreply 83August 24, 2020 2:59 AM

Wasn't she working for Ted Cruz before?

by Anonymousreply 84August 24, 2020 3:01 AM

I wonder if the kid is bipolar. One of the last tweets tweets said she was seeking emancipation because of years of abuse and not her mother's job. Something seemed a bit off.

by Anonymousreply 85August 24, 2020 3:13 AM

R83 Kellyanne was working for Trump when 'grab them by the pussy' came out.

Yes, r84, she worked for Cruz.

by Anonymousreply 86August 24, 2020 3:14 AM

Imagine what that family doesn’t air in public!

by Anonymousreply 87August 24, 2020 3:30 AM

Claudia, you are so lucky Jefferey Epstein is dead...

by Anonymousreply 88August 24, 2020 3:32 AM

She was just on Tic Tok asking for money to help with emancipation. She gave out her venmo details.

by Anonymousreply 89August 24, 2020 3:45 AM

Fuck Kellyanne. She's getting only a smidge of what she deserves. She deserves to suffer immeasurably for the corruption she and Trump have caused. Too bad it's your kid, but your venom spews everywhere including on your family. And since Kellyanne has fucked up so many American families in the U.S. and around the world with Trump's policies and behavior, Kellyanne deserves nothing but damage and destruction to the Conways.

by Anonymousreply 90August 24, 2020 3:58 AM

Did Mr. and Mrs Conway think enabling Trump and spewing venom and hate everywhere wouldn't affect those closest to them? How fucking stupid, hateful and corrupt. Work for Trump and you'll pay the consequences one way or another.

by Anonymousreply 91August 24, 2020 4:01 AM

I wish KAC and her husband ALL THE MISERY in the world!

Get back to me when all the babies are out of cages and reunited with their families you nasty cocksuckers! They can both commit suicide for all I care, and I hope they do!

Somehow the timing of all this is beginning to feel like a long-con maneuver. How long have the three of them been planning all this, and to what end? Follow the money, I guess.

by Anonymousreply 92August 24, 2020 4:04 AM

Won't anyone think of the childrens?

by Anonymousreply 93August 24, 2020 4:12 AM

Reminds me of all the rich fucked-up girls I went to boarding school with. Both things are probably true: she’s a nasty little brat AND her parents are assholes.

A

by Anonymousreply 94August 24, 2020 4:53 AM

R66 You think material possesions negate childhood abuse and trauma that she is alleging? You're a buffoon.

by Anonymousreply 95August 24, 2020 5:48 AM

Let's see who DL hates more- Gen Z or Kellyane Conway?

by Anonymousreply 96August 24, 2020 5:49 AM

Let's face it, Repugs are grifters at their core - even more so in this era than ever before and they have always been crooks. Kellyanne is one of the shrewdest minds in the current GOP cult. I want to like Claudia and I want to trust George, but I wouldn't put anything past these people. They deal in LOTS of money and that is their ultimate god. This is all interesting to watch, but I wouldn't trust any of this bunch further than I could throw them. Does George dislike Trump? Likely...but he is still a die-hard Repug after all and no true ally of ours. Is Claudia far more liberal than her embarrassing sycophant mother and her Never Trumper dad? Most likely but who is to say beyond her active Twitter that she has made such a show of. Who knows what scheme this family may be running as a team (or perhaps they aren't - I just don't know). I would not trust what they are publicizing nor would I give the daughter Claudia too much of a platform (if any) in the media. I have no distaste for any of them other than Kellyanne - but I don't trust them either. Trust is earned and this whole drama seems so thirsty and orchestrated. Whatever the case, I wish them all (except Kellyanne) the best.

by Anonymousreply 97August 24, 2020 6:01 AM

Everything Trump touches DIES.

by Anonymousreply 98August 24, 2020 6:07 AM

Tonight at Kellyanne and George Fishpaw's house!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 99August 24, 2020 6:15 AM

It only takes a damaged child to derail selfish parents. Sometimes. I wish I'd had Twitter or the friends to cry out to.

by Anonymousreply 100August 24, 2020 7:15 AM

Obviously the bitch child craves attention. The parents being in politics are doing what they feel have to to keep her quiet. They should have just turned her over to the juvenile system.

by Anonymousreply 101August 24, 2020 7:34 AM

[quote]Kids who run to social media to reveal family secrets when they’re mad should be fed to Moloch.

Well...Gen Z does it all the time. It's called "being savage." One Zoomer saw her mother posting pro-Trump/QAnon stuff. She then started revealing stuff about mom and tagging mom's friends. Mom stopped. Now, she only public posts Christian messages. At any rate, teens sniff out hypocrisy well, this development is just another example of the anarchy of the Internet.

[bold]BTW, Claudia went on Tik-Tok late tonight to stress that their parents moves make NO DIFFERENCE.[/bold] They were just afraid her emancipation would reveal embarrassing information, which she implied was plentiful. Mentioned she was told about this and found out thru Twitter. Her younger siblings were equally in the dark. Nothing was discussed. Link below.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 102August 24, 2020 8:26 AM

I think Claudia may be seriously mentally ill.

A few months ago, she told her followers not to hate on her parents who are "amazing, and I love them so much." Then she announced she's the victim of long-term abuse and is seeking emancipation; she even solicited donations to that end. Then she again asked her followers to leave her parents alone. Most recently, the TikTok video linked above.

This goes way beyond teenage drama. I hope there's help available for her because I think she's seriously unwell.

by Anonymousreply 103August 24, 2020 9:30 AM

r102 "im seeking emancipation"= black boyfriend ?

"friends house"= black boyfriend?

"my mom got me arrested."= black boyfriend?

claudia confirmed mom is a sociopath.

by Anonymousreply 104August 24, 2020 9:56 AM

[quote]unlike her mother who looks like a California raisin

I think she looks more like a pumpkin that’s been rotting on a porch for two weeks after Halloween.

by Anonymousreply 105August 24, 2020 9:58 AM

just read on twitter kellyass is a descendant of a mob boss,

by Anonymousreply 106August 24, 2020 10:04 AM

steve bannon was just picked up.

is this the law and order POTUS refers to

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 107August 24, 2020 10:10 AM

Who's surprised that that bitch raised THAT THING?

by Anonymousreply 108August 24, 2020 10:12 AM

[quote]All these Never-Trumpers are still rightwing dicks at their core.

I worry about what they're going to demand of the Democrats after they're elected. Behind closed doors, how many Repugs are going to try to strongarm Dems with "we GOT you elected, you owe us" and how far will it get them?

by Anonymousreply 109August 24, 2020 10:14 AM

R103, kids tend to tell people to not hate on whoever it is THEY are hating on, it's incredibly common and it doesn't mean she's "seriously mentally ill." It just means she's smart enough to know that people attacking her parents online are wasting their time and not helping her out, which they aren't.

Even if you thought it was odd behavior, there's no reason to think that in particular means she's suffering from mental illness.

by Anonymousreply 110August 24, 2020 10:18 AM

R109 - what leverage will they have to make these demands? None that I can think of.

by Anonymousreply 111August 24, 2020 10:25 AM

Not so much leverage as media attention, R111. Get a couple of asshole journalists (or a NYT op-ed) saying, "The Democrats need to be more accommodating to Repugs after what they did for them" and it'll turn into a whole situation.

Hopefully not, but it's something I think about.

by Anonymousreply 112August 24, 2020 10:27 AM

Preach and Leech better pray that there is no such thing as Karma.

They've been given SO much, and thrown away SO much, and whined SO much that I imagine it all will be hard to pay back spiritually.

by Anonymousreply 113August 24, 2020 10:27 AM

so basically it took a psychotic breakdown for her parents to realize something was wrong with her

by Anonymousreply 114August 24, 2020 10:35 AM

That girl did not have a psychotic breakdown.

She had a thirsty THOT 'breakdown' for attention.

by Anonymousreply 115August 24, 2020 10:49 AM

Smellyanne should let that kid go and sign the emancipation papers. Give her $10,000 in a bank account as a parting gift and set her free. That’s a generous Not another penny, go live where you want, with whomever you want, see you at Thanksgiving, you can bring the dinner rolls.

She’d be back before then.

by Anonymousreply 116August 24, 2020 10:58 AM

^^ And if she makes it on her own, good for her.

by Anonymousreply 117August 24, 2020 10:59 AM

legal emancipation = get hold of an inheritance and spend the rest of the summer getting high?

George Conway is worth 40 million..............

how

by Anonymousreply 118August 24, 2020 12:47 PM

Legal emancipation has nothing to do with inheritance.

by Anonymousreply 119August 24, 2020 1:51 PM

[quote] our president for the next four years is either going to be a r@pi$t or a r@pi$t'.

by Anonymousreply 120August 24, 2020 8:29 PM

I expected her to look more ghoulish like her mother

by Anonymousreply 121August 24, 2020 8:33 PM

[quote] She was behind the Tiktoc kids reserving all those tickets for the Tulsa rally.

No she wasn’t.

She’s mentally disturbed. Both of her parents are psychopaths. She’s way too sexual online for a 15 year old. She’s an exhibitionist. Her constant, attention-seeking public rage about her mother is psycho. Her constant need to prove she’s a badass in front of a camera isn’t cute or funny She’s the psycho, attention craving daughter of 2 rich psychopaths. She was bred to be a crazed loon.

This will not end well. I’ve known kids like her. The Wild Child is fun in movies, but not IRL.

by Anonymousreply 122August 24, 2020 8:33 PM

She appears bipolar. As someone who grew up with a sibling who is bipolar and borderline this will only get worse.

I feel for her other siblings. Living with a sibling that has mental illness is very difficult and comes with its own trauma.

by Anonymousreply 123August 24, 2020 8:48 PM

She’s a pulling a Corey Feldman.

Her future’s looking so bright, she’s gotta wear shades...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 124August 24, 2020 8:55 PM

Newsflash: people with serious mental illnesses like bipolar disorder generally do have serious trauma in their backgrounds, and if that background is privileged, that generally spells grossly abusive or neglectful parenting.

by Anonymousreply 125August 24, 2020 8:56 PM

Hilarious that she set WAP as her mother’s ringtone.

by Anonymousreply 126August 24, 2020 9:00 PM

She is gonna end up doing porn to embarrass her parents even further. Or she can become a thot hooking up with rappers and slutty actors.

by Anonymousreply 127August 24, 2020 9:01 PM

Anyone notice Claudia lays on the filters? She looks nothing like her IG photos in real life. It's like she is trying to erase her asian ethnicity.

by Anonymousreply 128August 24, 2020 9:04 PM

I think the kid is intelligent but disturbed. Clearly overly sexual and fixated on her appearance. She said she grew 14 inches--she's now 6'2"--during her first year of high school. She used to have a square jaw and the hair is a very expensive dye job. She may have had a nosejob and a chin implant. In some pictures, she appears to have had lip injections. I wonder what else she had done. Kellyanne has had so much done herself that she probably thinks it's great.

She reminds me of the honor student version of Courtney Stoddard.

I think she needs an intensive therapy schedule, a reduction in social media use and to be placed with another family for at least six months. . She needs to be around people who are nice, caring, empathetic, intelligent, socially conscious, interested in her welfare and who will help her develop a sense of self that is not about being a rapper's girlfriend. Maybe she has some relatives like that. Her parents are toxic and oblivious to her becoming a suicidal whore.

by Anonymousreply 129August 24, 2020 9:23 PM

Imagine what its like at their house tonight! A lot of door-slamming I imagine.

by Anonymousreply 130August 24, 2020 9:45 PM

"Look at what I did!'

Kellyanne Conway's 15-year-old daughter takes to social media after her parents both announce they're stepping away from politics following her claim she wants 'emancipation'

-----------------

And that's the whole point. Look at ME !

by Anonymousreply 131August 24, 2020 10:38 PM

Crazy or rebellious and doing drugs? She sounds a lot like friends teen daughters who are hormonal, acting out and pushing boundaries while drinking and drugging.

by Anonymousreply 132August 24, 2020 10:54 PM

It sounds like Kellyanne and George got the daughter they deserve.

by Anonymousreply 133August 24, 2020 11:12 PM

[quote]This folks is what happens when you don't have any gay friends.

And this, r77.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 134August 24, 2020 11:51 PM

[quote]Please, this girl just wants attention. In 10 years she will be a “born-again Christian” and married to some fellow Republican asshole.

She can only hope!

by Anonymousreply 135August 24, 2020 11:54 PM

Has a psychiatrist shown her a doll and asked her where she was touched?

by Anonymousreply 136August 24, 2020 11:56 PM

This is like the plot of DINKY HOCKER SHOOTS SMACK!

by Anonymousreply 137August 25, 2020 1:03 AM

R125, bipolar is genetic.

by Anonymousreply 138August 25, 2020 1:28 AM

How old is she? She looks 30.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 139August 25, 2020 1:48 AM

Is the stuff about George being homophobic for real? That’s so ignorant and unsophisticated.

by Anonymousreply 140August 25, 2020 9:22 AM

I see some biracial grandchildren in Kellyanne's future.

by Anonymousreply 141August 25, 2020 9:53 AM

I know from teenage girls. They are a nightmare. I’ve seen nerdy little butterballs turn into sleek colts over the course of a summer. They get drunk on the power of being young and desirable, and lash out at their mothers. There’s not much you can do to rein them in. I have friends who say it’s like a temporary insanity. Sometimes they don’t come back down, though.

The element of social media makes it a thousand times worse for people like the Conways. Instead of your child’s fuckery being public knowledge at the high school or church, it’s everywhere.

While I suspect the Conways are faulty parents, even really good ones can turn out a temporarily insane daughter. And vice versa. It’s a crapshoot, reproducing.

by Anonymousreply 142August 25, 2020 9:53 AM

I agree, I think the kid is nuts and should not be on social media.

by Anonymousreply 143August 25, 2020 2:28 PM

The problem with Claudia is she is telling the truth. Republicans hate the truth, they are pathological liars. I hate your parents too, Claudia. The thing is she is doing this to try to get her parents to change and improve. Her parents are sociopaths, so what is driving her actions is not possible She really does need to emancipate herself, for her own safety.

by Anonymousreply 144August 25, 2020 2:41 PM

"For her own safety." Could you elaborate?

by Anonymousreply 145August 25, 2020 3:37 PM

[quote]It’s a crapshoot, reproducing.

Tell me about it.

by Anonymousreply 146August 25, 2020 3:40 PM

Must be nice hanging around your huge, multimillion dollar, impeccably furnished beach house in summer.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 147August 25, 2020 6:57 PM

To be serious for a minute Kellyanne seems genuinely crazy so could she be capable of hurting her own daughter?

by Anonymousreply 148August 25, 2020 9:59 PM

[quote] Teenage girls. They are a nightmare. I’ve seen nerdy little butterballs turn into sleek colts

Ooh, boy. City folks, am I right?

by Anonymousreply 149August 25, 2020 10:10 PM

I thought the butterball/sleek colt was very “Scruples” a la Judith Krantz ... loved it

by Anonymousreply 150August 25, 2020 10:20 PM

She looks like someone Epstein would have liked.

by Anonymousreply 151August 25, 2020 10:36 PM

R150 it painted a picture, sure. Wildly inaccurate, however.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 152August 25, 2020 10:43 PM

“But one must always be...correct, dear Billy, as we say in France. And we French know the difference between a colt and a filly!” she added with a worldly smile.

by Anonymousreply 153August 25, 2020 10:52 PM

I am as entertained as the next guy, but seriously, imagine being the parent of this wild creature. Totally uncontrollable, trashing you to the world. Yikes. What do you do?

by Anonymousreply 154August 26, 2020 12:15 AM

I wonder what kind of supervision, guidance, and affection she's gotten over the last four years? Neither parent had the type of job that permitted much if any time at home. Who was in charge of day to day child rearing? A grandparent, nanny.

Is it true that she grew to the height of 6'2" in a very short time frame? Puberty is rough enough, but to deal with becoming something of a giantess must make it all the rougher. I was 5'10" by 15 at an all girls school in the 70s and I still felt awkward and weird. Now in the age of social media and prematurely sexualized kids, it must be excruciating. Let's face it, unless a woman is rail thin with big boobs, overprocessed hair and supermodel looks, 6'2" is considered masculine or threatening by same age boys. Maybe her oversexualization is an overcompensation.

Or maybe there's something wrong with her endocrine system that drove the physical growth and the batshit? I mean George and Kellyanne don't break 5'10".

by Anonymousreply 155August 26, 2020 12:43 AM

Or is she in on the grift allowing both parents an escape from a sinking ship?

by Anonymousreply 156August 26, 2020 12:53 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!