Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Are Anderson Cooper and Don Lemon friendly?

They don't seem to interact much. Do they get along? Jealousy?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12August 29, 2020 5:19 AM

They are both bottoms...there isn't much left to do after awhile so obviously they just ignore each other

by Anonymousreply 1August 22, 2020 1:03 PM

With a little New Years booze they get along just fine.

by Anonymousreply 2August 22, 2020 1:04 PM

Speaking of pretty boy black guys without brains, is Jason Carroll still on CNN? Cooper was always kind to him on air but I wouldn't have blamed him if he lost patience eventually. At least Carroll seems like a nice guy -- Lemon just seems like a bitch.

by Anonymousreply 3August 22, 2020 1:07 PM

They have to compete for the same office cock, so, no.

by Anonymousreply 4August 22, 2020 1:08 PM

Is Don a tad intoxicated this evening or, like with all of us, are the stressful events of 2020 taking their toll on him? Shame on me, it's probably the latter.

Take care of yourself, D. Lemon, and enjoy a relaxing weekend.

by Anonymousreply 5August 29, 2020 3:42 AM

Two queens working the same room.

by Anonymousreply 6August 29, 2020 3:49 AM

Of course they're friendly, OP. There's nothing an elderly bottom likes more than another elderly bottom.

by Anonymousreply 7August 29, 2020 4:01 AM

r3, Jason Carroll is a good reporter. I saw him reporting from the streets of NYC during the protests earlier this year and he brilliantly handled some asshole cop who wanted the media to leave.

by Anonymousreply 8August 29, 2020 4:08 AM

It would appear sexy Lemon gets on better with Cuomo. They enjoy a bit of banter and teasing one another. The other night I heard Cuomo reference "...in our own friendship, that's what we do..."

Anderson doesn't strike me as much fun. He doesn't enjoy eating food, or dining out. He doesn't drink; he hates coffee and tea, and once bragged about how long he could exist solely eating cold hot-dogs: no double entendres...

Lemon & Cuomo enjoy eating and drinking, and going out quite frequently, whilst Anderson has said he "should try harder to go out more, and meet new people". Oil and Water in my estimation.

by Anonymousreply 9August 29, 2020 4:16 AM

Don has been seen leaving Anderson's house with his fiance after a party, so they are on good terms. Don and Andy Cohen on the other hand, seem like they would drag the shit out of each other. I dont think Don has ever been on WWHL for that reason. So Don probably avoids socializing with Anderson most of the time so he doesn't run into Andy.

by Anonymousreply 10August 29, 2020 5:12 AM

[quote] Don has been seen leaving Anderson's house with his fiance after a party

Pic?

by Anonymousreply 11August 29, 2020 5:16 AM

R9 in other words, a typical WASP.

I’ve been enjoying Chris & Don’s post convention coverage — it’s so late and they have to fill 3 hours so there really are no rules and they just have fun with it.

They’re definitely friends in real life.

by Anonymousreply 12August 29, 2020 5:19 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!