Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

DL fave Jack Whitehall reveals all...

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18August 20, 2020 9:05 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1August 20, 2020 7:07 PM

I think he has a nice body. He's certainly more fit than 75% of men his age.

by Anonymousreply 2August 20, 2020 7:09 PM

"packed on the PDA."

DM cuntery for: "he is fat."

by Anonymousreply 3August 20, 2020 7:12 PM

pasty bastard

by Anonymousreply 4August 20, 2020 7:13 PM

We've already seen him reveal all below the belt, and it isn't very interesting.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5August 20, 2020 7:16 PM

He was naked in the LA segment of his travel show, doing nude yoga. Rather flat ass.

by Anonymousreply 6August 20, 2020 7:16 PM

he has Brit Body, but he does have a gorgeous face. He'll make pretty babies.

by Anonymousreply 7August 20, 2020 7:18 PM

I think that's quite a sweet little bum, R5.

by Anonymousreply 8August 20, 2020 7:18 PM

One thing I can't stand, on any man, are bird chests. You don't need be barrel chested, no, but aesthetically bird chests are so unappealing.

by Anonymousreply 9August 20, 2020 7:21 PM

Mykonos. Of all places he decides to take a trip to the Greek island of the gays?

by Anonymousreply 10August 20, 2020 7:23 PM

He has revealed peen as well.

by Anonymousreply 11August 20, 2020 7:24 PM

I don't know who this is, but I'd definitely rest my face on his chest & abdomen. Possibly more.

by Anonymousreply 12August 20, 2020 7:29 PM

I’m not sure how I feel about that girlfriend.

by Anonymousreply 13August 20, 2020 7:49 PM

Yes, OP. I'm actually more keen on him than before. Not everyone likes abs.

by Anonymousreply 14August 20, 2020 7:50 PM

14 posts doth not a DL fave make.

by Anonymousreply 15August 20, 2020 8:45 PM

Hello, little Jack.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16August 20, 2020 8:46 PM

I'd love to plow him in the ass senseless and make him squeal like a pig in heat!!

by Anonymousreply 17August 20, 2020 8:51 PM

You’re just a rack of bones covered in a thin layer of fag!

by Anonymousreply 18August 20, 2020 9:05 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!