Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Check-in at the Embassy Suites Hotel in Atlanta, Georgia

A vicious brawl broke out between an employee and guest at the Hilton hotel in Atlanta, Georgia.

A series of shocking videos taken by a witness shows a masked receptionist attacking a guest at the Embassy Suites hotel in the city.

One video shared online shows the guest in the hotel lobby yelling abuse at the employee, telling her to call the manager, as the employee speaks on the phone.

But to the surprise of everyone in the hotel, the employee appears to reach the limit of how much abuse she can take, and starts hitting the guest.

Dressed in uniform, the employee is seen thrashing a desk phone on the guest and yanking her hair next to the hotel’s reception desk, as the guest holds on to the reception desk.

The guest, who was carrying a purple backpack, is shown crouching down as she attempted to defend herself from the attack, as the sound of the phone hitting her is heard throughout the lobby.

As she does this, a large chunk of the guest's hair is pulled off, and onlookers run back away from the fight.

Other members of staff and hotel guests, including a young girl, are shown in the video looking on in horror as the violence unfolded before their eyes.

The fight then spills out into the rest of the lobby, and the guest is seen swinging the phone by is cord, including the larger dial pad, at the hotel employee and chasing her across the room.

As the two woman grapple against a door, two men approach the women and attempt to break up the fight but to no avail, as the masked hotel employee tries to kick the guest to get away from her.

The employee quickly runs to the reception room but is unable to shut the door in time as the guest races after her and continues the fight, at which point the video stops.

It is not known if anyone was injured or if any arrests were made.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 74December 10, 2020 9:00 AM

people still say "they tripping"? whatdya know

by Anonymousreply 1August 18, 2020 10:32 PM

utterly fabulous!

by Anonymousreply 2August 18, 2020 10:35 PM

What demur and divine fine ladies, these classy women are.

I wonder if the beds are as comfortable in jail as they are at Embassy Suites?

by Anonymousreply 3August 18, 2020 10:45 PM

Footage from Dem's Convention?

by Anonymousreply 4August 18, 2020 10:57 PM

Please don't let them be ...

by Anonymousreply 5August 18, 2020 11:02 PM

That nasty guest deserved a good ass beating! You have one time to call me a bitch.

by Anonymousreply 6August 18, 2020 11:22 PM

Pulling off the guest’s wig!

by Anonymousreply 7August 18, 2020 11:27 PM

r4 Hi Boris.

by Anonymousreply 8August 18, 2020 11:37 PM

I work front desk at a hotel, and I can't tell you how many times I've fantasized about getting into a brawl with certain problem guests. This is cathartic to watch!

by Anonymousreply 9August 18, 2020 11:51 PM

At least the clerk kept her mask on. Is that woman's hair on a leash?

by Anonymousreply 10August 19, 2020 12:27 AM

That lobby looks like a zoo. Like literal animals fighting and shrieking.

by Anonymousreply 11August 19, 2020 12:33 AM

r11 is a troll already on my blocklist.

by Anonymousreply 12August 19, 2020 12:35 AM

It reminds me of LaMirage.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13August 19, 2020 12:40 AM

That’s what you get when you check in late.

by Anonymousreply 14August 19, 2020 12:45 AM

Ah, Atlanta. There's really nothing like it.

by Anonymousreply 15August 19, 2020 1:31 AM

I’ll give it a pass for sure, R15.

by Anonymousreply 16August 19, 2020 1:49 AM

Tampa gays go off at Wendys

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17August 19, 2020 1:50 AM

Is that Diamond and Silk?

by Anonymousreply 18August 19, 2020 2:03 AM

Oh my sides! So wrong but so delightful-I bet that guest won’t abuse desk staff ever again.

by Anonymousreply 19August 19, 2020 2:11 AM

The behavior of animals from a certain group of people. Not surprised. The usual crap taking place.

by Anonymousreply 20August 19, 2020 2:12 AM

R17 The Race Troll checks in...…..

by Anonymousreply 21August 19, 2020 2:14 AM

It’s Atlanta. As I told my buyers realtor as I left, dumbest fucking people on earth. I’m glad the desk clerk beat the shit out of this maga-head.

by Anonymousreply 22August 19, 2020 2:17 AM

Hmm

That was actually boring to me.

Have I been completely desensitized?

by Anonymousreply 23August 19, 2020 2:27 AM

Sometimes, you have to whup a bitch's ass...

Hold my weave while I teach this heifer some manners!

by Anonymousreply 24August 19, 2020 2:32 AM

I lived in midtown Atlanta for a little over 2 years,and I never once saw anyone act this way. The black people I met there (and lets face it,its 75% black so I met a lot) were just like everyone else. Just trying to get by . I will say though during Freaknik you kept your ass in the house,but that was more because of out of towners than the locals. I think this behavior is symptomatic of the deterioration of civility in general,not just because they are black . If I had a nickle for every time over my working with the public career I wanted to punch some fool in the mouth and didnt Id be as rich as Bezos. I couldnt IMAGINE dealing with the public now.

by Anonymousreply 25August 19, 2020 2:43 AM

And here I thought it was only rotary phones that were good for clocking someone upside the head. Learn something new every day!

by Anonymousreply 26August 19, 2020 3:36 AM

Why is the same guy who said

[quote]The behavior of animals from a certain group of people. Not surprised.

also complaining about a "race troll"? He IS a race troll.

He's also a regular who posts a lot in threads like the Lauren Bacall one, obviously we really DO have some regulars who are disgusting racist pieces of shit.

by Anonymousreply 27August 19, 2020 3:45 AM

If I recall there's a scene in the Audrey Hepburn camp classic Wait Until Dark where the bad guys use a phone just like this, swinging it around like a mace.

by Anonymousreply 28August 19, 2020 3:46 AM

[quote] I think this behavior is symptomatic of the deterioration of civility in general,not just because they are black .

Well, obviously. But there's a market for the so-called "black crime" video like this, and OP's article that he quoted at length is from the biggest racebait website out there, the Daily Mail. He just didn't link to DM or tell us that's where this came from, because he knows too many of us have caught on to their bullshit race trolling.

Anyone who has lived in a Southern or Midwestern university town knows that the white students, usually fratboys, are causing havoc like this from Thursday night to Sunday morning. Video of it is all over social media from their fellow students who think it's hilarious.

Ask yourself why that never ends up on the Daily Mail.

by Anonymousreply 29August 19, 2020 3:50 AM

A beautifully constructed pas de deux, the choreography complex but generously revealing the narrative with each sequence, the execution brilliant, the costuming hits perfectly. All in all, a sublime representation of the human condition.

by Anonymousreply 30August 19, 2020 3:56 AM

Black Lives Matter...until they get into a fight with their own.

by Anonymousreply 31August 19, 2020 4:01 AM

Embassy Suites is owned by the Hilton. I worked at the Atlanta Hilton for Many years and THIS IS NOT THE HILTON.

by Anonymousreply 32August 19, 2020 4:04 AM

You can check out, but you can never weave.

by Anonymousreply 33August 19, 2020 4:07 AM

That black Karen thought she could come around the counter and do something, i'm glad she got her weave pulled off.

by Anonymousreply 34August 19, 2020 4:13 AM

[quote] the bad guys use a phone just like this, swinging it around like a mace.

Just a minor point but that's a flail.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 35August 19, 2020 4:18 AM

This is a direct cause of BLACK REALITY TELEVISION teaching young black women that this is an appropriate way to behave!!! Settle shit with your fists! Their mothers would never behave like this! Middle class black girls throwing fists becasue someone feels disrespected??? This is THUG CULTURE run amok! This is Millennial privilege colliding with Thug Culture!

Blame BET, VH1, and The Real Housewives of Atlanta!

by Anonymousreply 36August 19, 2020 4:43 AM

I adore these videos. I am so tired of people thinking it is OK to go through life treating others badly. Sometimes you have to beat up the bully.

by Anonymousreply 37August 19, 2020 5:10 AM

The receptionist is my hero.

by Anonymousreply 38August 19, 2020 5:53 AM

[quote] Is that woman's hair on a leash?

I can't stop laughing.

And I don't need to know anything to know the guest deserved the beating.

by Anonymousreply 39August 19, 2020 7:01 AM

[quote]He's also a regular who posts a lot in threads like the Lauren Bacall one, obviously we really DO have some regulars who are disgusting racist pieces of shit.

Bacall? Means he's probably old as dirt, so you should be pleased he'll be taking a dirt nap soon enough

by Anonymousreply 40August 19, 2020 7:04 AM

[quote]Embassy Suites is owned by the Hilton. I worked at the Atlanta Hilton for Many years and THIS IS NOT THE HILTON.

Somebody needs to snatch Paris Hilton’s weave off.

by Anonymousreply 41August 19, 2020 11:09 AM

WorldstarHipHop still exists. How about that?

Not seeing what led up to the confrontation, I can only assume the guest confessed to rinsing her pasta and thus received a well-deserved beating.

by Anonymousreply 42August 19, 2020 11:15 AM

Did the guest press charges yet?

by Anonymousreply 43August 19, 2020 12:38 PM

Sophistication and elegance abound.

This should be cross posted in the (now FF’d) “Why are Black people looked down upon the world over?” thread.

by Anonymousreply 44August 19, 2020 12:42 PM

[quote]a large chunk of the guest's hair is pulled off

I also love that. It ain’t her hair, honey.

by Anonymousreply 45August 19, 2020 12:43 PM

As a hotel employee, I completely understand, especially nowadays. Guests making dumb requests, demanding upgrades for no reason, leaving guestrooms trashed, stealing towels, etc.

by Anonymousreply 46August 19, 2020 12:58 PM

All of you who think this is a black thing--this is a class thing. White trash gets into fights, too.

by Anonymousreply 47August 19, 2020 1:19 PM

I see R47 has had to deal with certain of my relatives...

by Anonymousreply 48August 19, 2020 1:21 PM

Love it. R33 has spoken. Thread closed!

by Anonymousreply 49August 19, 2020 2:20 PM

Then start worldstarbluegrass.com R47

by Anonymousreply 50August 19, 2020 2:22 PM

R46 Agreed! Leisure guests booking through third-party sites: "Um, could I get an upgrade?"

Bitch, are you a Titanium member? No? Oh, you bought your room for $54 per night on Hotwire? You're bold and foolish for asking."

by Anonymousreply 51August 19, 2020 2:25 PM

I politely ask for upgrades at hotels like “hey... any hot upgrades available? 👀 “ after being super friendly at check in.

I also always book direct to hopefully get this.

Most of the time it works! If not, whatevs. I booked what I booked.

by Anonymousreply 52August 19, 2020 3:13 PM

Thank goodness I was smart and stayed at a Holiday In Express.

by Anonymousreply 53August 19, 2020 3:17 PM

We should pour one out for all the tumbleweaves lost along the way. RIP in Peace.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 54August 19, 2020 3:19 PM

We call those clumps of hair blowing along in the gutter Ghetto Tumbleweeds !

by Anonymousreply 55August 19, 2020 3:43 PM

I visited Atlanta a few years ago. Found it boring as hell. Soulless too.

by Anonymousreply 56August 19, 2020 5:06 PM

The one thing missing was the young guy pulling the older guy away should have been shouting "WORLDSTAR! WORLDSTAR! WORLDSTAR!"

by Anonymousreply 57August 19, 2020 5:27 PM

Amateurs

by Anonymousreply 58August 19, 2020 5:47 PM

R52, I would love to check you in just so I can put you in the basement.

by Anonymousreply 59August 19, 2020 5:49 PM

OMFG, fuck they are all fat fat fat fat fattards and no slender figures in sight.

FAT FAT FAT FAT MURICANS!!

by Anonymousreply 60August 19, 2020 5:53 PM

People who sit there and record it on their phones are a scourge.

by Anonymousreply 61August 19, 2020 6:00 PM

I don't think the guest is technically allowed behind the front desk.

by Anonymousreply 62August 19, 2020 6:02 PM

r45 "Drifting along with the tumbling tumbleweaves....."

- Gene Autry and the Sons of the Pioneers

by Anonymousreply 63August 19, 2020 6:42 PM

And that was the night that the lights went out in Georgia

by Anonymousreply 64August 19, 2020 7:19 PM

[quote]All of you who think this is a black thing--this is a class thing. White trash gets into fights, too.

That's what the Waffle House is for.

by Anonymousreply 65August 20, 2020 5:38 AM

That hotel probably had bed bugs anyways.

by Anonymousreply 66August 20, 2020 5:55 AM

She snatched that bitch bald headed!

by Anonymousreply 67December 9, 2020 11:30 PM

STRONG BLACK WOMEN OF COLOR!

by Anonymousreply 68December 9, 2020 11:40 PM

[quote]People who sit there and record it on their phones are a scourge.

As is the woman who keeps screeching, "Let me move, let me move."

by Anonymousreply 69December 9, 2020 11:41 PM

Were they out of grape jelly in the buffet?

by Anonymousreply 70December 10, 2020 12:09 AM

Acting more like homeless than paying customers. I wonder who is paying?

by Anonymousreply 71December 10, 2020 12:31 AM

Weaves a-flyin'!!

by Anonymousreply 72December 10, 2020 12:55 AM

"Hotwire Trash" is a commonly used term in the hospitality industry. There are other aggregator sites of course but Hotwire seems to attract the majority of this class of people.

On weekends and holidays, Hotwire guests are all clustered on the same end of the same floor - designed to give them a noisy experience so they won't come back and keep the rest of the hotel quiet. Christmas Eve lockouts of drunk, unwanted spouses are legend. (Actually at business hotels ALL non-rewards program guests are clustered together. Housekeeping gets hazard pay.)

Always book direct. The rate isn't that much different, if at all, and your guest experience will be worlds better.

by Anonymousreply 73December 10, 2020 12:57 AM

r73, I don’t understand. I recently used Hotwire for the first time and got Pop Century at Walt Disney World for $83 a night, a substantial savings, even below annual pass discount. My room was conveniently located near the Skyliner as I desired. I would definitely recommend Hotwire to people. Are you sure the maltreatment of Hotwire guests isn’t something peculiar about your particular hotel?

by Anonymousreply 74December 10, 2020 9:00 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!