Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

20 "Celebs" who support Trump

Most I knew some are hardly celebs like Dash and Sabato JR. but...David Mamet??

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12August 17, 2020 5:35 PM

All mentally ill.

by Anonymousreply 1August 17, 2020 3:08 AM

Is it wrong that I want to take the David Mamet plays I have on my bookshelf and toss them right into the garbage? I just have no respect for him anymore.

by Anonymousreply 2August 17, 2020 3:13 AM

It's important that we call people out on their shit (and I'm definitely not voting for Trump in November) , but I'm fucking sick to death of seeing thread after thread on this asshole.

by Anonymousreply 3August 17, 2020 3:15 AM

Mamet is the big surprise to me. I thought he was smarter than this.

Roseanne and Kanye are no surprise. Crazy endorses crazy.

by Anonymousreply 4August 17, 2020 3:16 AM

Kelsey Grammer is a Trumpster? That's shocking.

by Anonymousreply 5August 17, 2020 7:12 AM

Grammar has been a fucking republican forever.

by Anonymousreply 6August 17, 2020 7:23 AM

[quote]R4 Mamet is the big surprise to me. I thought he was smarter than this.

He’s always come across as a major asshole in his writing, so this doesn’t surprise me.

He only had one gay character (I think) in an early piece from Yale, and the vast majority of his female characters are untrustworthy.

I do love HOUSE OF GAMES, tho.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7August 17, 2020 7:36 AM

Mamet turned right some time ago, but I would’ve thought he was too smart not to find himself among the ranks of the Never Trumpers.

by Anonymousreply 8August 17, 2020 11:47 AM

Mamet also defended the college admissions shitheads like Felicity Huffman, saying they should be given a slap on the wrist because they were only being loving parents. He's been a full-blown asshole for a long time.

by Anonymousreply 9August 17, 2020 11:57 AM

People of color supporting a White Supremacist. That's all you need to know.

by Anonymousreply 10August 17, 2020 12:05 PM

Odd. OP's picture is the first time I've ever seen the Trumpdumpster produce something akin to an actual smile. Maybe Ivanka was behind the camera flashing titties??

by Anonymousreply 11August 17, 2020 5:01 PM

Mamet's statement suggest that he some kind of dementia-related psychosis.

by Anonymousreply 12August 17, 2020 5:35 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!