Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Is Nikki Haley a gay icon ?

She is a c#*t, alright. But that's one the qualities a Gay icon should have, right ?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22August 17, 2020 11:55 AM

She’s up Trump’s ass and he is allowing his minions to dismantle progress we made in the last 2 decades.

Why would you want to encourage or support her?

by Anonymousreply 1August 17, 2020 12:46 AM

Did you fall and hit your head OP?

by Anonymousreply 2August 17, 2020 12:47 AM

A gay icon who is anti-gay? Do you have no brain cells, OP?

by Anonymousreply 3August 17, 2020 12:49 AM

She's a cunt.

And not in a good way.

by Anonymousreply 4August 17, 2020 12:50 AM

She's not an icon. She's an I can't. **Fingersnap**

by Anonymousreply 5August 17, 2020 12:53 AM

If I have to have a Trump-supporting Nikki as an icon, I choose Nikki Haskell instead.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6August 17, 2020 12:59 AM

Not with the drab hair and the J.C. Penney outfits.

by Anonymousreply 7August 17, 2020 12:59 AM

[quote]She is a c#*t, alright. But that's one the qualities a Gay icon should have, right ?

So are Betsy Devos, Kellyanne Conway, Jared & Ivanka Trump, and Laura Anne Ingraham, and none of them are gay icons either.

by Anonymousreply 8August 17, 2020 1:00 AM

She’s a power-hungry sellout. She spoke to a group of women minority attorneys about how difficult it was to grow up as a minority yet she works with the homophobic, racist, anti-immigrant Rethugs.

by Anonymousreply 9August 17, 2020 1:22 AM

I'm not a big Nikki fan, but her speech at the UN about the US moving its embassy to Jerusalem was pretty iconic.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10August 17, 2020 1:27 AM

Make no mistake, the media want her to be the Republican candidate in 2024, but I don't think it's gonna happen.

by Anonymousreply 11August 17, 2020 1:30 AM

There's only one right-wing gay icon, OP!

by Anonymousreply 12August 17, 2020 1:33 AM

R11, it will be like House of Cards--Jared Kushner will be VP and Ivanka will be president.

by Anonymousreply 13August 17, 2020 1:34 AM

R13 They may want that. But can you imagine them in a debate?

by Anonymousreply 14August 17, 2020 1:41 AM

R10 Nobody cares.

by Anonymousreply 15August 17, 2020 1:44 AM

R15 No, I agree, nobody cares, myself included, but there was definitely some gay friendly/fabulous sound bytes/moments in there.

by Anonymousreply 16August 17, 2020 1:50 AM

Another embarrasing tantrum from Boris the OP.

Read the list of his other tryory here:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17August 17, 2020 2:01 AM

R14, no, but then again, Trump was horrible during the debates and....well, you know.

by Anonymousreply 18August 17, 2020 2:05 AM

I don’t know if Kushner would appeal to the deplorable like Trump does. For some reason, they find him charismatic. Don’t think they’d feel the same way about fey Kushner.

by Anonymousreply 19August 17, 2020 2:11 AM

Um, I am going to say not even close. Our issues only get in they way of her personal political ambitions.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20August 17, 2020 2:21 AM

R20, I assume by "our issues" you mean "our basic rights and desire to live life on an equal footing with other citizens." Yeah, that does get in the way of her viperous political ambitions.

by Anonymousreply 21August 17, 2020 11:31 AM

Nikki missed the bus. Kamala is sewing up the IA vote this time around, appealing to both the Indian-American and Caribbean Massive diaspora, cementing their allegiance to the D’s. As a Haitian Republican organizer in Miami said, “it’s hard to get the community excited after Trump called their country a shithole.”

Haley was Trump’s enabler at the UN. She was elected Governor in a small, strange, one-party state. She represents the worst party in America, the racist troglodytes, without apology. Anyone want to remind us what happened the last time the Republicans put someone like that on a national ticket? We’ve heard a lot from Wasilla lately; little of it flattering. Haley, like Palin, has zero track record of electoral success outside SC. She wouldn’t have a prayer against President Harris.

by Anonymousreply 22August 17, 2020 11:55 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!