Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Angelina Jolie Most Beautiful Ever!

I find Angelina Jolie to be the most beautiful creature to have come out of Hollywood. This has nothing to do with how crazy she is or her marriage and relationship wrecking ways. She’s just beyond stunning!

If she’s in something be it an interview, red carpet, movie, I get stuck staring at her face. And when she smiles or laughs or plays with her eyes I’m just mesmerized. I wonder what it would have been like to see her face in real life in her prime - 2003 - 2011.

Do you find her stunning? Who’s your most beautiful ever?

by Anonymousreply 144September 28, 2020 9:09 PM

^^stunning

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1August 16, 2020 10:13 PM

What's up with that weird vein on her right temple?

by Anonymousreply 2August 16, 2020 10:15 PM

OP is totally not a paid shill for AJ from overseas somewhere. Just superfan who think she most beautiful ever.

by Anonymousreply 3August 16, 2020 10:17 PM

She gets her good looks from her father.

Who (strangely) looks a little bit like Brad Pitt.

Daddy issues?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4August 16, 2020 10:17 PM

Did her father Jon Voight ever have the homosex with Burt Reynolds?

There were always rumors about Burt, but not so much about Jon.

This photo is curious.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5August 16, 2020 10:18 PM

I can't tell if Angelina looks more like her mother or her father.

Or is she just the perfect blend of both?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6August 16, 2020 10:19 PM

Hate her. Hate the mouth. Can’t stand the voice, can’t stand the idiocy.

Audrey Hepburn. (No relation to Kate, for you youngsters.)

by Anonymousreply 7August 16, 2020 10:19 PM

Eyebrows, eyes, nose (although she may have worked on that one), lips, jawline, hair - she just fucking has it all. She probably has a really flat ass right? She must have something wrong. There’s something about her features that look like she could have had some Indian blood somewhere in her heritage.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8August 16, 2020 10:22 PM

Sorry, but she kind of makes my skin crawl. Maybe it's those lips.

by Anonymousreply 9August 16, 2020 10:24 PM

She has a whole cake (and a pie) of makeup on her face in r1.

I think it's best to debate male beauty. It's difficult to form a judgment about people whose beauty is so artificial, as is the case with Angelina and her same-sex colleagues.

by Anonymousreply 10August 16, 2020 10:25 PM

She looks like she is a meth addict. Never thought she was pretty. But ask any straight woman who they would fuck if they could fuck a woman and 99% of them will say Jolie.

She's skeevy. I have never thought of her as beautiful.

by Anonymousreply 11August 16, 2020 10:26 PM

[quote] She probably has a really flat ass right?

She does unlike Brad.

by Anonymousreply 12August 16, 2020 10:28 PM

I wouldn’t agree she’s the most beautiful but I agree she is an extremely beautiful woman. Even when not looking her best being too skinny or dressing badly you can’t deny the amazing raw material she has.

by Anonymousreply 13August 16, 2020 10:29 PM

I really don’t think that Brad had a choice..can you imagine she’s 45 though now??? She’ll be in her 50s in 5 years! I think she’s the last bombshell maneater of Hollywood.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14August 16, 2020 10:32 PM

I see Jennifer Maniston is infesting this thread.

That old hag has always been jealous of Angelina.

Angelina is younger, more beautiful, and her uterus isn't all dried up with cobwebs, like Maniston.

This comparison pretty much sums it up.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15August 16, 2020 10:32 PM

Angelina was always a natural beauty.

So radiant and fresh faced!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16August 16, 2020 10:33 PM

This is a hilarious thread. Is it a parody?

by Anonymousreply 17August 16, 2020 10:34 PM

Could someone photoshop the photo at r15 with Angelina using a more natural lipstick color, of a tint more similar to her skin color, as is the case with Aniston? (I would do so myself if I were good at Photoshop.)

I have the impression that lips as full as hers wouldn't look well when their color is paler.

by Anonymousreply 18August 16, 2020 10:40 PM

Wasn't she incest with her brother, and didn't she wear a bottle of a very repulsive Billy Bob Thornton's blood around her neck?

by Anonymousreply 19August 16, 2020 10:43 PM

Even without makeup she looks great. A lot of stars look fucking rough and bare without makeup.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20August 16, 2020 10:44 PM

She often looks too shiny and gaunt these days.

by Anonymousreply 21August 16, 2020 10:47 PM

Her appearance without makeup shows that her beauty really is from her features and makeup only enhances it but she’s still beautiful without it.

Have you seen Maniston without makeup? And I love Maniston and happen to think she’s a very beautiful woman.

I hope if Angie starts fucking with her face for a more youthful look, she gets a really good doctor and doesn’t end up looking like Catherine Zeta Jones, Courteney Cox and other beauties who’ve fucked up!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22August 16, 2020 10:49 PM

Oh sweetie. R22 honey. You think that photo is of AJ without makeup? Bless your little heart.

by Anonymousreply 23August 16, 2020 10:52 PM

She is a beautiful woman. Batshit crazy, but beautiful. I can't imagine being kissed or blown by that mouth. OMG! I'd be done in less than a minutes.

by Anonymousreply 24August 16, 2020 11:01 PM

R23 she’s perhaps done her eyebrows and maybe a little foundation but you can still see a number of spots that are usually otherwise not visible on her face so yeah...no false lashes or mascara, etc..she’s probably just put some oil quite honestly and her hair looks like shit.

How many stahs are willing to do an interview looking like that unless they’re doing a #nomakeup thing?

by Anonymousreply 25August 16, 2020 11:01 PM

She is beautiful and not only has her father's lips but her mother's as well.

by Anonymousreply 26August 16, 2020 11:06 PM

If her father is Jon Voight, and her mother is Marcheline Bertrand, how did she become Angelina Jolie?

by Anonymousreply 27August 16, 2020 11:09 PM

^^^ Jolie is her middle name. She was born Angelina Jolie Voight.

by Anonymousreply 28August 16, 2020 11:10 PM

Ah, thanks R28.

by Anonymousreply 29August 16, 2020 11:14 PM

She legally removed “Voight” as her surname (it’s Jolie now) as a ‘fuck you’ to her dad

by Anonymousreply 30August 16, 2020 11:15 PM

[quote] She legally removed “Voight” as her surname (it’s Jolie now) as a ‘fuck you’ to her dad

Because of his MAGAT politics, or was it just family drama?

by Anonymousreply 31August 16, 2020 11:16 PM

She was strikingly gorgeous in her youth, but the creepiness factor kind of offset that. I think Marcheline Bertrand was French and Native American which is why Angie has a more exotic look.

by Anonymousreply 32August 16, 2020 11:16 PM

I don’t like the heavy jaw.

by Anonymousreply 33August 16, 2020 11:19 PM

Marcheline (Marcia Lynne, actually) was a natural beauty, too.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 34August 16, 2020 11:20 PM

Like mother, like daughter.

It's so surprising that Angelina's biological kids lack the same natural beauty and elegance of their mother and grandmother.

I guess it's because of Brad Pitt's Missouri hillbilly genes.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 35August 16, 2020 11:24 PM

I think she's quite beautiful, but the crazy quotient makes her off-putting.

by Anonymousreply 36August 16, 2020 11:34 PM

R35 “Marcia Lynne” sounds pretty hillbilly, too.

by Anonymousreply 37August 16, 2020 11:36 PM

R1 / R8 / R14 are all completely photoshopped. I just looked at the originals and it's so obvious.

Not saying she wasn't beautiful during those years but these are not real. Some dumb fan felt the need to do that. And maybe bring them here? Why?

by Anonymousreply 38August 16, 2020 11:38 PM

[quote] “Marcia Lynne” sounds pretty hillbilly, too.

From Wikipedia:

According to her daughter, Bertrand was often wrongly identified as a French actress because of her name; she said, "My mom is as far from French Parisian as you can get. She grew up in a bowling alley that my grandparents owned."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39August 16, 2020 11:39 PM

At least she was honest about it, R39.

That makes her seem very down-to-earth.

by Anonymousreply 40August 16, 2020 11:41 PM

[quote] Because of his MAGAT politics, or was it just family drama?

R31, strictly family drama. Her father had just found out about her history of cutting and maybe the heroin use which was still very recent and her attempts at suicide. I think the mother kept a lot from the father because she may have felt it reflected poorly on her. Remember the mother did a lot of parental alienation with both kids. While I do not agree with her father trying to reach out to her through the media he claims he was trying to get her to seek mental health treatment. Cutting is a very hard psychological disorder to treat. If it ca be stopped it usually ends up manifesting itself in other self-destructive behavior.

by Anonymousreply 41August 16, 2020 11:44 PM

R11 She gets Diamorphine Hydrochloride (Heroin) on prescription in Europe, it's the worst kept secret ever.

by Anonymousreply 42August 16, 2020 11:47 PM

She’s pretty but I doubt she would be very pleasant to spend a day with. Imagine her entitlement and expectation. As unapproachable as she may be, she’s lightyears ahead of Nicole Kidman in terms of personality and straight up talent. And what’s up with the Goop? I haven’t heard from her in ages it seems. I can’t tell if her entire persona is all an act. I wonder what’s she’s like when she flies into a rage. I wonder what it takes to set her up. Not materializing in front or her as soon as she snaps her fingers? Making her repeat herself because you weren’t listening even if she never said anything the first time? Using a wire hanger when she clearly said not to?

by Anonymousreply 43August 16, 2020 11:48 PM

Never saw an ounce of beauty. Forehead was too big, lips looked like a prolapsed anus, and the rest is bland. The MAGA roots show. No way does she possess the refinement and delicate face and eyes of Audrey Hepburn. Even as a gay man, I would feel like royalty with a beauty so delicate and distinguished as young Audrey on my arm. You can also tell what a high quality, soft and exceptional human being she was by her eyes.

by Anonymousreply 44August 16, 2020 11:53 PM

Are half the people on this thread make-up artists? Good God, I never heard such specific instructions and descriptions on how to mask natural "flaws". I'd like to see a pic of each of the men suggesting improvements to her look.

by Anonymousreply 45August 17, 2020 6:54 AM

She was attractive at one point. I don't think her beauty ever topped the likes of Monica Bellucci, Jennifer Connelly, Sofia Vergara, Cindy Crawford, Naomi Campbell, and many others.

by Anonymousreply 46August 17, 2020 7:12 AM

R5 Well those photos explain why Burt wore the rug even though it was pitiful.

by Anonymousreply 47August 17, 2020 7:17 AM

All the women who fucked up their faces trying to look like her negates her beauty. Lohan, Cox, Faris, etc.

by Anonymousreply 48August 17, 2020 7:21 AM

R6 My sister saw Jon and Marcheline in person during anti-war lectures in LA. She said they were beautiful.

I saw Marcheline and Angelina (separately) in our apt building hallway 2004-2005? Both were beautiful and smiling. My little dog tried to follow Angelina into her apt as she was carrying groceries.

by Anonymousreply 49August 17, 2020 7:25 AM

R47 wandered over from the Sesame Street thread.

by Anonymousreply 50August 17, 2020 8:20 AM

R50 Smart ass. I'm talking Burt Reynolds in the pool without his toupee in the pool w/ Jon Voight, not Bert from Sesame Street.

by Anonymousreply 51August 17, 2020 8:42 AM

She had a nose job and a chin implant.

by Anonymousreply 52August 17, 2020 8:54 AM

R51, Shrug. I'm a rascal.

by Anonymousreply 53August 17, 2020 9:07 AM

she aint makin $$$ from films

she is god diggin poor old brad......bitch!

by Anonymousreply 54August 17, 2020 9:10 AM

OP = Maddox

by Anonymousreply 55August 17, 2020 9:26 AM

She was at her most beautiful in Mr, and Mrs. Smith. Brad at his peak too.

by Anonymousreply 56August 17, 2020 9:34 AM

I fell in love with her in Gia

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 57August 17, 2020 9:51 AM

Yes she was beautiful, even though OP selected the most photoshoped pics of her. Now she is too thin and the jaw, chin and cheekbones implants look hush. She is only good when she plays mentally affected characters.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 58August 17, 2020 9:58 AM

R54 silly you. Shart out anything. That piece of crap Maleficent 2 grossed HALF A BILLION DOLLARS.

by Anonymousreply 59August 17, 2020 10:02 AM

The bloom of youth has severely faded for Angie. She is ghoulish apparition now, as that pic at R58 demonstrates.

by Anonymousreply 60August 17, 2020 10:12 AM

R22 brows filled, eyeliner above and below, eye shadow and highlighting, light foundation, prob some contouring on cheekbone and cheek, and a nude lipstick.

Still, she has extraordinary, regular features, and has had excellent work done.

by Anonymousreply 61August 17, 2020 10:13 AM

Like I said...give me Audrey or Catherine Deneuve if it HAS to be a woman...someone who ages such that when I show up with her, I can respect her aging process. I don't want trashy.

by Anonymousreply 62August 17, 2020 8:21 PM

R14 why are you posting such photoshopped pics of her?! There are plenty of normal photos of her looking gorgeous, we don’t need some weirdo pics of her looking like Megan Fox

by Anonymousreply 63August 19, 2020 5:54 PM

[quote]Daddy issues?

Ya think?

by Anonymousreply 64August 19, 2020 6:01 PM

r43 Don't know about their personalities, but Nicole Kidman is a very good actress. Jolie's not in the same league. Scott Rudin was right. She's a mediocre actress (and director) known more for her now diminished looks and personal drama than acting ability. Lots of Jolie PR people here. lol

by Anonymousreply 65August 19, 2020 6:12 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 66August 19, 2020 6:17 PM

Ugly ass Jennifer MANiston posting at R65.

Get over it, you jealous hag!

by Anonymousreply 67August 19, 2020 6:25 PM

AJ is one of the only top female stars in the last 20 years who had old movie star presence/ charisma, looks, acting ability, and could carry an action film. I think the latter is what set her apart from other female A-listers. She’s both feminine and masculine in the traditional sense, those qualities ooze out onscreen. She could’ve done Gina Gershon’s role in Bound justice for instance. Not many actresses today can be equally good in action thrillers like Salt and Wanted while holding her own in dramatic roles such as in The Changeling. The thing that’s odd about AJ is that while she’s known as a movie star in the vamp/ sexpot variety, her work and roles don’t match that description.

by Anonymousreply 68August 19, 2020 6:44 PM

Oh, she was fucking awful in The Changeling.

by Anonymousreply 69August 19, 2020 6:50 PM

Rudin best said it: "She is a camp event".

by Anonymousreply 70August 19, 2020 7:20 PM

Jennifer Aniston is best friends with shallow Hollywood actress types and mean girls (Chelsea Handler). Judging from how AJ was like in high school and the fact that as an actress she’s not known for the dumbass Hollywood frau lifestyle/ friends like Gwenyth, I think she’s the more interesting character aside from the fucked-up/ dark history.

by Anonymousreply 71August 19, 2020 7:37 PM

[quote] Jennifer Aniston is best friends with shallow Hollywood actress types and mean girls (Chelsea Handler)

Funny how the ugly girls in high school, ended up being the mean girls later on.

I guess money makes them think that they're attractive, when everyone else knows that they're not.

Angelina has money too, but at least she's not a nasty, ugly, horrid cunt like Aniston and friends.

by Anonymousreply 72August 19, 2020 7:44 PM

I’ve never heard a single rumor that Aniston is nasty.

by Anonymousreply 73August 19, 2020 7:56 PM

[quote] I’ve never heard a single rumor that Aniston is nasty.

You never had to live with her.

by Anonymousreply 74August 19, 2020 7:58 PM

r69 Agreed. And her looks did not suit the late '20s setting of the film at all. Way too modern looking for that era with the huge jaw and lips. Btw, didn't she darken her skin for A Mighty Heart? Did she catch any flak for that?

by Anonymousreply 75August 19, 2020 8:01 PM

Angelina is one of the worst human beings in the history of the world.

by Anonymousreply 76August 19, 2020 8:20 PM

Angelina was pretty and beautiful but more in an artistic way. I mean she had a symmetrical face and her features symbolize desired feminine traits like luscious pink lips, hourglass figure, big eyes and flowing hair. So we can agree she was attractive but that doesn't mean she's sexually attractive to everyone. I never really found sexy the way Halle Berry, Eva Longoria, Sharon Stone and Jennifer Aniston were. Angie always seemed kinda cold and her crazy antics like carrying around blood and making out with her brother didn't help.

by Anonymousreply 77August 19, 2020 8:26 PM

I know people don't like her much but on looks alone, I've always thought she was stunning. She was very popular with gay/bi women.

by Anonymousreply 78August 19, 2020 8:28 PM

[quote] I know people don't like her much but on looks alone, I've always thought she was stunning. She was very popular with gay/bi women.

Ironic, considering that Angelina is straight, and Jennifer Aniston is the lesbo.

Yet another reason for Maniston to hate Angelina.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 79August 19, 2020 8:34 PM

R77 the BSC aren’t antics, those were all part of her odd personality. The fact that she has been this big A-list female star in spite of it, that’s the most interesting facet to her stardom. She’s an oddball who was born beautiful and instead of hiding her weird personality she just didn’t give a fuck. Her high school friends said she was anti-Beverly Hills, which I though was telling because the other big star of Hollywood parents, Gwyneth, is very much rich LA/ BH frau bohemian type. I think a girl who in high school hung out with unpopular crowd and was into dark/ goth shit and then became mainstream sex symbol, is a great story itself. But that she also didn’t change to suit her new image is why she’s fascinating.

by Anonymousreply 80August 19, 2020 8:35 PM

I too find this thread hilarious. Most beautiful ever junkie? She is well known as Heroina. She's batshit. She does have some natural beauty as her parents did. But she's had a lot of surgical help and botox. etc. She really must not eat much at all. I enjoy some of her films... but recognize she usually plays a version of herself. Always badass, misunderstood, hyper sexed, the femme fatale... etc.

by Anonymousreply 81August 19, 2020 8:38 PM

She did some ads for St. John (clothing) several years back and I thought she was quite stunning in those. Really gorgeous. But her rumoured vile personality cancels out any attractiveness she might have had.

by Anonymousreply 82August 19, 2020 8:42 PM

R79 - I always thought she was bisexual. Or do you have doubts? She often spoke about being in a relationship with Jenny Shimuzu and she kissed her female fans on the lips at premieres. She also seemed a bit of a tomboy in her early career so a lot of women liked that, I guess!

by Anonymousreply 83August 19, 2020 8:42 PM

I think a lot of straight guys would go for Jennifer Aniston over Angelina Jolie because Jen is less threatening and more conventionally attractive. She has a very nice body and while her face isn't the most gorgeous or interesting to look at out of all of Hollywood. She is very smiley and seems approachable. Wholesome is actually very sexy to a lot of guys because it makes them less insecure. I know a lot of straight guys that love Anna Kendrick and Emma Watson for the same reason. Angelina just seems like someone who would hard to please.

by Anonymousreply 84August 19, 2020 8:50 PM

A lot of “normal” fraus e.g. basic Beckys hate AJ because she’s too weird for their taste and because their boyfriends or husbands found her hot. That she broke up the marriage of vanilla bland frau favorite JA was then open hate season on her. She was called all sorts of misogynist names by women while Brad escaped their wrath because he was hot and they still wanted to fuck him even after he did his part in failed marriage to JA. These basic fraus were probably the mean girl types who made fun of and bullied nonconformist types like AJ in high school.

by Anonymousreply 85August 19, 2020 8:52 PM

I agree with you totally, OP.

I've slept with more women than men, even though I prefer men, but I'd tear her up in a heartbeat if given the chance.

by Anonymousreply 86August 19, 2020 8:55 PM

Jennifer Aniston is a pretty good comedic actress and when she applies herself can be decent at drama. I like she doesn't take herself seriously. Angelina seems to be a tryhard and believes her hype. Both Jennifer and Angelina had Hollywood connections though through their fathers. Both Jennifer and Angelina play themselves in movies, Jen is always a basic white girl with love problems that can crack a joke and Angie is always an edgy vampiric sexpot who can kick ass. Brad is a better actor than both.

by Anonymousreply 87August 19, 2020 8:56 PM

I actually think they're both attractive, just in different ways. Jen is more girl next door but I think she's pretty. I know others disagree, but hey. It's just a shame they'll always be compared due to the whole Brad Pitt marriage. I do agree that AJ got more of the blame when Brad had free will, he wasn't forced at gunpoint. Then you get a lot of horrible comments like "Jen can't keep a man so she must have something wrong with her" which I think is awful when there are many single people in the world. Single men will get called gay at a certain age if they're single and women will get "She can't keep a man".

by Anonymousreply 88August 19, 2020 8:56 PM

Did Brad and Jennifer ever have anything in common besides sex and smoking pot? Jennifer was content being a TV and romcom actress. Angelina probably attracted Brad because she had more of an ambition and drive and already had an established film career.

by Anonymousreply 89August 19, 2020 8:58 PM

[quote] Then you get a lot of horrible comments like "Jen can't keep a man so she must have something wrong with her" which I think is awful

Yeah, but it's true.

by Anonymousreply 90August 19, 2020 9:01 PM

Always and forever: Elizabeth.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 91August 19, 2020 9:03 PM

Brad had and still has substance abuse issues even after fatherhood and in fact it was partially to blame for the fight between him and son Maddox. Maddox still doesn’t talk to him today. But it’s always AJ’s past druggie and depression problems that get brought up as ongoing problem. She’s admitted openly many times about her past issues while Brad has only opened up this past year about his substance abuse.

by Anonymousreply 92August 19, 2020 9:03 PM

R75 According to this Wikipedia (yes I know it’s wiki) it was Clint Eastwood who chose her partly for her looks which he thought was suited to the period piece.

“Several actors campaigned for the leading role; ultimately, Eastwood decided that Jolie's face would suit the 1920s period setting.”

by Anonymousreply 93August 19, 2020 9:25 PM

In her prime, AJ ruled the Red Carpet; glamour and otherworldly beauty seeping from every pore.

Kidman, Halle Berry, Blanchett, were pretenders to the the throne but, not quite. Charlize Theron came close, but, no cigar. Oh, for sure, they were stars, but they all lacked Jolie's mega-wattage presence.

Jolie's here! She's arrived at the Academy Awards or Golden Globes! She's deigned to descend from her summit to grace us with a glimpse of her.

You bitches know what I'm talking about and you know it's true.

Bow Down.

And I write this believing the reports that the cheese ain't all on the cracker.

by Anonymousreply 94August 19, 2020 11:41 PM

Oh, and what r68 said, too.

by Anonymousreply 95August 19, 2020 11:48 PM

Hi R95 Della, agree that AJ in her prime had otherworldly beauty unmatched by her peers. Otherworldly beauty aside from being photogenic, beauty that is real as well as charismatic. Many of her peer actresses could be described as beautiful but they lacked it factor to their beauty. One that comes to mind is Liv Tyler, no cookie cutter beauty but lacks charisma in her beauty. Nicole Kidman in her prime can be beautiful but only when captured at right angles. NK is I believe one of those screen beauties who is more beautiful in still photography than on film. Diane Kruger comes pretty close to AJ but she too lacked the old movie star charisma.

With AJ the beauty is there with or without makeup, good lighting or bad lighting, and from all angles. That’s why her beauty is so mesmerizing onscreen She does sometimes look average onscreen but those moments are few and far between. When she’s onscreen she grabs your attention.

Prime AJ looks-wise are Mr. and Mrs. Smith, Wanted, and maybe Alexander.

I don’t agree that she tries too hard as someone had said upthread. She’s never photographed going about her life wearing trendy, sexy, or showy clothes. She sticks to black and cream neutrals. Try too hard female stars don’t wear the kind of clothes she’s known for wearing. Now awards show gowns are another story. She could glam with the best of them yet not come across as desperate.

by Anonymousreply 96August 20, 2020 12:58 AM

Having worked with her within the past 2 years on a small project, I will say that your eyes cannot but help go to her face, but you don't want to stare, then it's obvious that you're trying not to look at her. I was very surprised that maybe a couple days in, she marched right up to me and introduced herself, "Hi, I'm Angie", which kinda broke the whole staring/not staring thing.

by Anonymousreply 97August 20, 2020 1:20 AM

And she shook my hand.

by Anonymousreply 98August 20, 2020 1:21 AM

Knowing what a spiteful cunt she is on the inside makes Ms. Jolie so less attractive on the outside. And no, my name is not Jennifer Aniston!

by Anonymousreply 99August 20, 2020 1:23 AM

R98, is she smaller than she seems? Stars are always so shockingly tiny and she does appear commanding.

by Anonymousreply 100August 20, 2020 1:33 AM

This thread is interesting. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Some would say Angie is the most beautiful. Others would say not. This isn't even someone you can argue for at this point.. Angie definitely has features that many would consider beautiful but not everyone would say she is the most beautiful and many wouldn't even be physically attracted to her. There are plenty of nonfamous beautiful people on the streets and even living in poor villages around the world. Celebrities get called the most beautiful because of PR, wealth and fame not because they actually are.

by Anonymousreply 101August 20, 2020 1:35 AM

Never thought Angelina was a beauty. She always looked pointy and bug-eyed. The other day I was watching Girl Interrupted and all I could focus on was her lips, it stole every scene! She keeps forcing a pout, and it's so unnecessary. Her nose is freakishly small and makes everything else on her face look freakishly large in comparison.

by Anonymousreply 102August 20, 2020 1:43 AM

Neither her not JA are beautiful. Aniston seems more like a laid back and relaxed type that jogs, eats at regular restaurants and doesn't make scenes or thrown tantrums. She seems athletic, level-headed, and easy going and has a healthy glow. AJ has some mysterious features but tbh she seems like the type to throw tantrums in stores to get attention and stab her exes in the back.

There is a reason Brad Pitt can still be friends with JA, as are a lot of her exes and co-stars while AJ really doesn't seem to have any friends or friendships with her exes. Basically, one seems easy going and the other seems psychobitch.

by Anonymousreply 103August 20, 2020 1:56 AM

r97, your story squares with what a guy told me who is retired after decades of working with film crews in LA. I asked him if he ever worked on a set of a film that starred Jolie. "Oh yes", he said, "She's beautiful and friendly, too. She treated the crew well."

I've written this before , but this same guy went on to say, "you would not want fame at that level. The costs of security, housing, staff, management, they can't do what we do and just go out somewhere and be anonymous. I've seen, up close, what their lives are like. I would not want that life."

by Anonymousreply 104August 20, 2020 1:59 AM

Funny how Aniston and friends supposed to be the "nasty" ones but Jolie with no friends or good relationships with exs or family is somehow the "nice one".

by Anonymousreply 105August 20, 2020 4:50 AM

Ryan Phillippe is prettier than Angie in this movie.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 106August 20, 2020 4:57 AM

What the fk is going on with this thread? Is someone missing the gossip of 10+ years ago that much? I swear it must be the same person posting most of these comments.

Except you, Della. Dance like no one is watching! You are DL's very own camp event.

by Anonymousreply 107August 20, 2020 5:51 AM

Her mom was Chaldean, not French. Look at that mushroom nose. Definitely related to the Hoffa's and the Joffa's.

by Anonymousreply 108August 20, 2020 5:59 AM

[quote] Her mom was Chaldean, not French.

Chaldean? Do they even exist any more?

They're like a race of people who lived over 2000 years ago, and mentioned in the Bible.

Today, they're probably called Iraqi or Iranian. Not Chaldean.

by Anonymousreply 109August 20, 2020 6:06 AM

R109, you must be profoundly retarded.

Sometimes they're called Assyrian, but even that is rare. They've been around since biblical times, sure, but so have Jews and they're still called Jews.

No Chaldean would ever call themselves Iranian, LMAO. There is a Chaldean community in Iraq, but they're an ethnic and religious minority group, not related to the rest of the country they live in.

by Anonymousreply 110August 20, 2020 6:17 AM

From Wikipedia: Bertrand's father was of French-Canadian descent, and her mother was of Dutch and German ancestry, with ancestors who had immigrated to the United States in the mid-19th century.[1] Bertrand claimed to be of Iroquois ancestry through her father's line,[5][6] although her only known Native American ancestor is a Huron woman born in 1649 in present-day Quebec.[1] According to her daughter, Bertrand was often wrongly identified as a French actress because of her name; she said, "My mom is as far from French Parisian as you can get. She grew up in a bowling alley that my grandparents owned."[6] --------- Of course, Angelina is the daughter.

Angelina looked so much like her dad for most of her life. Now she is looks more like her mother.

I've seen both Angelina and her mom up close. Marcheline was not as tall as Angelina but Angelina is definitely looking more and more like her mother. Marcheline and Jon were both stunning people. Angelina is gorgeous.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 111August 20, 2020 6:27 AM

R35 Brad is not a hillbilly from Missouri. He was born in Oklahoma. His family moved to Missouri.

Shiloh looks exactly like Jon Voight, so she will look like Angelina in the next 20 years.

The twins are still growing and changing. Knox is darling. He favors Brad. He's going to be a heart-breaker when he gets older. Vivienne is a mixture of both Brad and Angie. She's been saddled with bad haircuts, but I think she'll be a beauty.

Zara is a star in the making. She has such a warm smile and has a great fashion sense.

Pax is introverted but still waters run deep.

Maddox has to be confident and smart to attend college in South Korea when it's not his first or second language.

I hope that the family can work things out.

by Anonymousreply 112August 20, 2020 6:38 AM

R31 Angelina took the surname Jolie many years ago. It had nothing to do with Jon's support of Trump and MAGA.

Although, I have a hard time reconciling it. How could Jon go from his anti-war stance to kissing Trump's ass? It bothers me.

by Anonymousreply 113August 20, 2020 6:43 AM

R111, Chaldeans are an oppressed people. She probably didn't make that part of her ethnicity public for good reason. It's still evident, especially if you check Angelina's index it says she's very Chaldean - and Asian, for that matter.

Indexes are never wrong.

by Anonymousreply 114August 20, 2020 6:44 AM

R114 I have no beef with it. It's the first I've heard of it. Either way, Angelina and Marcheline are/were extraordinarily beautiful women.

by Anonymousreply 115August 20, 2020 6:52 AM

I think Jon Voight was one o the sexiest men on earth in the film Conrack. He was darling in Midnight Cowboy but I'm still haunted by some of that movie, especially now that I've in NYC for decades.

But WTF?! I have a hard time separating the old film star, Jon Voight, with the Trump ass-kisser who wears a dumb ascot at red carpet events.

by Anonymousreply 116August 20, 2020 6:59 AM

corrected typos: *one of the sexiest men * I've lived in NYC for decades

by Anonymousreply 117August 20, 2020 7:02 AM

[quote]...or plays with her eyes...

OP, that line creeps me out. I'm not going to read through all the posts but Catherine Deneuve is the most beautiful woman ever.

by Anonymousreply 118August 20, 2020 7:02 AM

Angelina Jolie was stunning when she was young. At the height of her Hollywood stardom she was hollowed out, bizarre, and in addition to the face redo, I felt there was a lot of smoke and mirrors about her physical appearance.

Italy is not Hollywood so it doesn't fit your criteria but I mention that a dozen Italians stars were more beautiful than Angelina Jolie.

by Anonymousreply 119August 20, 2020 9:25 AM

Yes, she is stunning, and she knows it. Being that stunning must be a lonely existence. There are guys who would jump ship to be with her purely on her looks. Constantly objectified. I feel sorry for her in a way, it makes sense why she partied up with the misfits when she was at school.

by Anonymousreply 120August 20, 2020 10:31 AM

No, but she loves it- hence the cosmetic work and fame hunger. She had a lovely fat Czech face when she was younger, and she transformed into the beauty she was ten years ago, but it does have an uncanny valley feel to it.

She was ridiculous in Alexander. Looked like a well done Liz Taylor drag queen in a period piece full of real Irish character actors and Val. It was jarring.

by Anonymousreply 121August 20, 2020 11:47 AM

I wonder if she gets tired of people just staring at her. If I met her I would just stare at her face non stop. It’s great that she has a personality when she could have just settled on her stunning beauty to carry her through life.

It’s nice that she has so much range in her career. For the last few years of her doing all these Disney children films (currently doing press for The One And Only Ivan) you almost forget that she was once an action star with films like Tomb Raider, Salt, Wanted, Mr & Mrs Smith or that she did Original Sin or Gia.

by Anonymousreply 122August 20, 2020 12:07 PM

Maybe she's born with it.. maybe its Maybelline.

Angelina is stunningly beautiful and hands down the prettiest actress of her generation. I think she looks more like her mom, but daddy contributed some pretty as well in her DNA.

by Anonymousreply 123August 20, 2020 12:56 PM

She definitely wasn't born with it. As noted above, she had a big round slavic face along with a large nose. Then came the cheek implants, jaw shaving, nose jobs- and the huge bags of silicone in her chest.

She doesn't have a hourglass figure. She has a flat ass and hips and since her 20's, big fake tits strapped on to her emaciated chest.

She is a true Hollywood Frankenstein.

by Anonymousreply 124August 20, 2020 1:13 PM

R100, True of Julie Christie, anyway! Met her in London at her stage door. Can't be taller than 5'2" (my height).

by Anonymousreply 125August 20, 2020 1:23 PM

r100, it was hard to tell, because it was a period film with voluminous dresses. But her charisma is undeniable. She was great to the actor kids- let them hand out with her kids and treated them to a day at Universal Studios. I will say her long preparation time for hair/makeup/wardrobe is her only time that she has to herself, so she really relishes the process.

And Della, that guy is right about fame and security- I've seen celebs literally hunted down by paparazzi, drones hovering over our sets, the bodyguards required, super needy fans running and screaming (Whoopi up the Neiman Marcus elevators).

by Anonymousreply 126August 20, 2020 1:46 PM

I went to med school with a girl who was beautiful on the scale of Jolie. It was a huge struggle for her, so much so that she buzzed all of her long, naturally blonde hair off in an attempt to distract from her beauty. It didn't really work. It just made her green eyes and smile appear even bigger. She was constantly told, "I don't know why you're in med school; you should go to Hollywood." It pissed her off something fierce.

by Anonymousreply 127August 20, 2020 3:19 PM

R127 Of course it would piss her off. She is actually intelligent and wants an education that will give her a real long-lasting career that makes a difference in people's lives.

by Anonymousreply 128August 20, 2020 3:38 PM

Everyone I know who has met or worked with her says she is crazy but respectful and nice.

by Anonymousreply 129August 20, 2020 3:40 PM

The lack of subcutaneous fat has really hurt her looks.

by Anonymousreply 130August 20, 2020 3:50 PM

IIRC Goth chicks in high school were either really fat or really thin. AJ is the latter while Melissa McCartney the former. I think AJ really never outgrew that phase and stayed fascinated with dark/ weird shit as that really is her personality. Melissa outgrew it and became pretty safe and what society considers normal.

Apparently AJ was made fun of in school for her huge lips and glasses at BH High. I think I read somewhere that even when she became pretty she stuck by hanging out with the misfit crowd. She even changed high school to get away from the BH snooty kids. That’s where she got in big time with the goth kids.

by Anonymousreply 131August 20, 2020 3:58 PM

I love that story R131, because I can totally relate.

I was goth in high school also, and even though I've grown out of it, like Angelina there are still glimpses of it in my adult life.

It's just who we are. I also think it makes her a more interesting actress, than the boring ass lame Jennifer Anistons of the world.

by Anonymousreply 132August 20, 2020 4:05 PM

R132 Me too. I hung out with goth/ punk crowd too in high school. I agree it was just who we were/ are. Also outgrew it but yes, there’s just this indescribable attraction to goth/punk ethos still to this day. Remnants in us still, some more than others. We were misfits because of one thing or another and because we didn’t fit into peppy, popular molds. We weren’t bad kids, just different and didn’t want to change who we were. My friends and I used to cut classes to go hang out at the city library, reading and just talking about subjects that interested us. Yeah there were a few who were more wild and got into some weird shit, but most of us were harmless and quite intelligent. Goth/ punk kids love reading/ literature.

by Anonymousreply 133August 20, 2020 4:24 PM

OMG me too, I totally relate! I was so gorgeous in HS and quite rich in an average school so I made friends with the fugs and poor losers and because I'm a saint I was a faithful friend.

by Anonymousreply 134August 20, 2020 4:56 PM

Engaging in parental alienation makes even the most beautiful of women ugly.

by Anonymousreply 135August 20, 2020 5:08 PM

I think it’s clear that AJ has some deranged hate from deranged frau fans of JA. You can’t even talk about AJ’s looks without these fraus popping off like loony stalkers.

by Anonymousreply 136August 20, 2020 5:27 PM

It's literally the opposite of that R136. I'm not sure JA stans even exist.

by Anonymousreply 137August 21, 2020 2:42 AM

So, who will be the next beauty? Gal Gadot?

by Anonymousreply 138August 21, 2020 2:43 AM

R100 Angelina is 5'7". I'm the same and was within a few feet from her.

by Anonymousreply 139August 22, 2020 3:05 AM

Deneuve was incredibly beautiful when she was a young unknown.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 140September 28, 2020 3:39 PM

She was infinitely more beautiful in photographs pre-1961. But that's not the look she's known for. Whatever worked for her, I guess. She was a natural beauty, that's for sure.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 141September 28, 2020 3:41 PM

Her ass is nonexistent.

by Anonymousreply 142September 28, 2020 3:41 PM

R142 Belle de Jour begs to differ.

by Anonymousreply 143September 28, 2020 8:59 PM

Unless you were talking about Angelina's bony ass, but since she's an anorexic, that's a given.

by Anonymousreply 144September 28, 2020 9:09 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!