Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Love, Victor is coming back for season 2

Just announced.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10August 14, 2020 11:27 PM

Missed the first go 'round -- yay!

by Anonymousreply 1August 7, 2020 5:26 PM

I enjoyed it -- I wish I'd had gay boy shows like this when I was a teen instead of tripe like Dawson's Crack.

by Anonymousreply 2August 7, 2020 5:28 PM

Well we’ve come a long way r2. Be thankful. A show like this wouldn’t make it 20 years ago.

by Anonymousreply 3August 7, 2020 5:57 PM

I am not going to watch the second season if the don't present dongs this time around!!!

by Anonymousreply 4August 7, 2020 5:59 PM

Then don’t watch. It’s a show geared toward 13 year olds. Not 50 year olds who live on a website.

by Anonymousreply 5August 7, 2020 6:04 PM

It's easy to understand why it was a success (despite Disney's poor efforts to promote). It's quite refreshing a teen show that is not depressing or dark.

There's a lot of prove for improvement but the cast has a very good chemistry

by Anonymousreply 6August 7, 2020 6:04 PM

R3, oh I agree. It's a cute, lite show.

by Anonymousreply 7August 7, 2020 6:25 PM

Felix was the cutest boy on the show. They should make him bi and have Victor and him end up together

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8August 14, 2020 6:05 PM

R8 so you want this to be another 13 Reasons Why, where this past season was mostly criticized, even by some gay men themselves, for having too many gay characters and making it unrealistic.

by Anonymousreply 9August 14, 2020 6:07 PM

R8, Felix should dump that annoying girl who takes him for granted.

by Anonymousreply 10August 14, 2020 11:27 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!