Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Why wasn't Petunia Pig a bigger star?

Was it because she kept changing her look? When did her career go down the crapper?

Also, who is Niles Foley? Is he a thing? Perhaps a One Direction type of person? I feel like I keep hearing this name over and over again and quite frankly, I don't feel that it is covid-19 related, so he must be some kind of young punk.

Oh, here's a picture of Petunia.

She's had a lot of work done.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15July 31, 2020 3:18 PM

And here she is back in the day.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1July 31, 2020 7:55 AM

Miss Piggy came along, that's what happened. It's like with Joan Allen and Patricia Clarkson -- we don't need both, and Joan ended up suffering for it.

by Anonymousreply 2July 31, 2020 8:00 AM

peppa?

by Anonymousreply 3July 31, 2020 8:02 AM

I was a dog, literally but then I said, "No, get some surgery and pretty yourself up." It worked for me but Petunia wouldn't take that route, so remained a no one.

by Anonymousreply 4July 31, 2020 8:16 AM

Amy Schumer stole her thunder?

by Anonymousreply 5July 31, 2020 8:18 AM

Porky Pig was so gay, he'd forget he had a "girlfriend" for years at a time!

by Anonymousreply 6July 31, 2020 8:50 AM

Obviously, Chris Metz stole her career. Petunia wad thisclose to landing “This is Us” until Ms. Metz stole her thunder (thighs).

by Anonymousreply 7July 31, 2020 9:15 AM

[quote]Porky Pig was so gay, he'd forget he had a "girlfriend" for years at a time!

Fuck you. I love Pa-pa-pa-pa-pussy!

by Anonymousreply 8July 31, 2020 9:18 AM

I'm sorry, but that really is a cheap ass busted weave in that first picture I posted.

Damn girl, you have Disney money backing you up. They couldn't get you anything nicer than that?

by Anonymousreply 9July 31, 2020 9:31 AM

R9 Petunia is a Warner Bros. bitch.

by Anonymousreply 10July 31, 2020 11:15 AM

The one I really love is Mrs Daffy Duck.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11July 31, 2020 3:09 PM

Because she's a real pig!

by Anonymousreply 12July 31, 2020 3:13 PM

Becuase sgr turned down Weinstein's advances. She actually slapped him across the face saying, "Who the hell do you think I am, Miss Piggy?". Killed her career

by Anonymousreply 13July 31, 2020 3:16 PM

Because she is a total beatch!

by Anonymousreply 14July 31, 2020 3:16 PM

What’s the gang sign she’s throwin’?

by Anonymousreply 15July 31, 2020 3:18 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!