Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Leo season

Any other Leos here? I know we're the most hated Zodiac, but I don't think it's really deserved.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 121August 24, 2020 2:21 PM

You’re all dramatic sociopaths. The world would be better off if all Leos were euthanized.

by Anonymousreply 1July 26, 2020 1:26 PM

Leos aren't dangerous and certainly not lie detecting (those are Scorpio qualities). And not that intelligent. Everything else is true, plus they're inspirational.

by Anonymousreply 2July 26, 2020 1:27 PM

Meghan, Madonna and Jennifer Lopez are leos. Trump, Kanye, Johnny Depp, Angelina Jolie ,james charles and Josephine Baker are geminis and they are crazy.

by Anonymousreply 3July 26, 2020 1:33 PM

Vain is what they are and it’s also the way they represent themselves. Often arrogant even.

by Anonymousreply 4July 26, 2020 1:33 PM

Leos I mean not Geminis

by Anonymousreply 5July 26, 2020 1:35 PM

[QUOTE] And not that intelligent.

The only twice-elected Democratic presidents since FDR would beg to differ.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6July 26, 2020 1:36 PM

Leo’s are exhausting. At their best they’re inspirational like Whitney Houston and Madonna and at there worst they are vain and annoying like Jho and again, Madonna.

Most importantly, they are not remotely original but are very good at stealing and making something their own because they always always always always want what others have so that they can get that attention. They are personality appropriators. They take the best of what exists in other signs and wear it as their own.

Case in point, Jho, went up to Arod (another narcissistic Leo) and basically wanted to add herself as a notch on his very long belt so she could put herself in the same class as all those other women that she envied. And Madge, went after Warren for the very same reason.

by Anonymousreply 7July 26, 2020 1:48 PM

I know two. Their birthdays are one day apart. They are the two biggest control queens I have ever known. Because of their constant battle for control in the arena in which they once operated, they could not stand each other and stopped speaking. Nothing was more entertaining within my friend set than being in a room with the two of them.

by Anonymousreply 8July 26, 2020 1:56 PM

The silver lining is that they all use sex and looks to get what they want, but they eventually are rode hard and put up wet. They are jokes like mangey cats in heat.

by Anonymousreply 9July 26, 2020 2:05 PM

R9 Well I'm ugly so I don't have that problem.

by Anonymousreply 10July 26, 2020 2:07 PM

Leo women are the worst. They think their life is epic and expect everyone to worship them.

by Anonymousreply 11July 26, 2020 2:08 PM

R11 agree. Their selfish and arrogant attitude is sickening and they get jealous easily

by Anonymousreply 12July 26, 2020 2:14 PM

Kathie Lee Gifford is a Leo.

by Anonymousreply 13July 26, 2020 2:19 PM

Leos are the best.

by Anonymousreply 14July 26, 2020 2:33 PM

R10 are you a Leo? Even the ones who are not attractive can make themselves so..Sandra Bullock, Mila Kunis, Madonna. You know Jlo would basically look like America Ferrara’s twin if she wasn’t a Leo.

by Anonymousreply 15July 26, 2020 2:57 PM

Guess the Leo

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16July 26, 2020 2:59 PM

Again, guess the Leo

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17July 26, 2020 3:01 PM

Yes it is deserved, OP. Leos are hideous cunts.

by Anonymousreply 18July 26, 2020 3:02 PM

R6 Neither of those men is particularly intelligent. Besides, there are geniuses and morons in every sign.

by Anonymousreply 19July 26, 2020 3:14 PM

Many famous Lesbians are Leos.

by Anonymousreply 20July 26, 2020 3:15 PM

Meaghan Markle is a Leo. Nuff said.

by Anonymousreply 21July 26, 2020 3:18 PM

Let’s skip the Leos. Thankfully it’s Virgo season next month. My fav signs Taurus, Libra and the water signs.

by Anonymousreply 22July 26, 2020 3:20 PM

R21 I'm more curious what sign the Meghan Markle-obsessed trolls are, so I know to avoid them in human society.

by Anonymousreply 23July 26, 2020 3:23 PM

R15 Yes.

by Anonymousreply 24July 26, 2020 3:27 PM

I agree that a life without any Leo's around is a better life. From my experience....yikes.

by Anonymousreply 25July 26, 2020 3:28 PM

They’re all Leos too of course R23

by Anonymousreply 26July 26, 2020 3:28 PM

I'm a Leo yet I'm the opposite of my zodiac. I'm shy, anti-social and hate attention.

by Anonymousreply 27July 26, 2020 3:30 PM

I find August Leos to be the worst, specifically. Libra men are pretty horrible too.

by Anonymousreply 28July 26, 2020 3:30 PM

Truth is there’s so much more to your birth chart than just your sun sign. I believe you R27.

R28 Libras in my experience are quite the charmers and quite intellectual but I don’t know what they are like in the sack.....

by Anonymousreply 29July 26, 2020 3:34 PM

July Leo’s are the worst..Jlo, Selena Gomez, Jackie kenedy Onassis..they’re the most secretively manipulative. At least August Leo’s are open about their thirsty manipulative ways.

by Anonymousreply 30July 26, 2020 5:18 PM

The worst signs for me are geminis two-face manipulators and liars who goes to the extreme.

by Anonymousreply 31July 26, 2020 9:12 PM

There are millions of people who dislike her, R23, so you're going to have a hard time. But how does one comment amount to "an obsessed troll"? Sounds like you're the one with the obsession.

by Anonymousreply 32July 27, 2020 8:09 AM

I love Leo placements

by Anonymousreply 33July 27, 2020 8:18 AM

We Leos have our charms. I share a birthday with Jackie O. and I held most of my partners/lovers in my arms as they died. Such an injustice we couldn't have been legally married so that I could get my just deserts.

by Anonymousreply 34July 27, 2020 12:54 PM

Are you at least on assistance, r34?

by Anonymousreply 35July 27, 2020 12:55 PM

"so that I could get my just deserts."

Oh, dear, R34.

So how many lovers did you kill, exactly?

by Anonymousreply 36July 27, 2020 1:09 PM

Is this another cat thread?

by Anonymousreply 37July 27, 2020 2:04 PM

Lol

My cat is an Aries

by Anonymousreply 38July 27, 2020 2:48 PM

I killed them in the desert outside of New Orleans.

by Anonymousreply 39July 27, 2020 2:53 PM

Leos throw a mean fuck, you have to give them that.

by Anonymousreply 40July 27, 2020 2:54 PM

The greatest Leo of all time turns 73 in two days.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 41July 28, 2020 9:24 PM

I'm a Leo. August 8.

"I know we're the most hated Zodiac" is such a Leo thing to say. Dramatic and seeking attention, a response.

by Anonymousreply 42July 28, 2020 9:36 PM

Aug 20

When they don't know what to write for my horoscope it always just says, "watch your ego, watch your mouth."

by Anonymousreply 43July 28, 2020 9:40 PM

I'm a Leo. Worship me, bitches.

July 31st. Me and Harry Potter...

by Anonymousreply 44July 28, 2020 9:51 PM

Tom Brady’s birthday is tomorrow. Had no idea he was a Leo.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 45August 2, 2020 9:35 PM

Leos, the most hated? Really??

by Anonymousreply 46August 2, 2020 9:43 PM

I've heard plenty of negative things about us, but never that we're the "worst."

Do people honestly buy into this shit? I mean, I know people who meet every stereotype - good or bad or both - of every sign. But, I see huge variations within signs - to the point where people with the same sign are drastically different and a particular person with one sign is just like a person from a different sign.

People legit get emotional about astrology, it's so odd. I used to say "it's SOOO stupid" but was told "of course you'd say that, you're a Leo."

by Anonymousreply 47August 2, 2020 10:04 PM

Well, I will say Leos have some of the only bearable themed accessories.

Who wants a coin purse with a crab or a goat on it, anyway?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 48August 2, 2020 10:26 PM

Just discovered that Estelle Getty was a Leo.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 49August 15, 2020 5:43 PM

Are you sure you're a Leo, OP? You only managed to get two I's and one 'we' in your post. Go, on, tell us more about you, you know you want to and we're all really fascinated.

by Anonymousreply 50August 15, 2020 5:50 PM

ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME

by Anonymousreply 51August 15, 2020 5:57 PM

I have a somewhat unique perspective. If not unique, then possibly not very common. My Mother, brother, and ex wife - ALL LEOS! Self-centered drama queens! I go to any of them to mention an issue I'm experiencing, and they ignore me utterly to begin talking about THEIR issue! OR they simply don't care. Leo hems and haws about their paper cut while you're standing there with your arm cut off! They are absolutely the proverbial bull in the china shoppe. TOTALLY OBLIVIOUS to the shit they stir.

God, please help me!

by Anonymousreply 52August 15, 2020 6:04 PM

My grandmother and one of my best friends were Leo’s. Both heavy drinking, self-centered, exhausting, manipulative, vain, but charismatic. They constantly had falling outs with people and obsessed over slights from the past. They both were the youngest of large families and spoiled rotten, so I’m sure many of these traits are due to that.

by Anonymousreply 53August 15, 2020 6:33 PM

There is no grease fire large enough to contain every Leo who should be thrown into it.

by Anonymousreply 54August 16, 2020 3:57 PM

I have bad experiences with Leos. Always all ego. Heavy drinking I recognise. If someone wants to come home to a loving crab.....

by Anonymousreply 55August 16, 2020 4:04 PM

Leos are not the most hated sign, Scorpios and Geminis are.

Leos are fun but can be insane at times. Most times.

Yes, I am a Leo.

by Anonymousreply 56August 16, 2020 4:54 PM

Wrong, R56. Leos are hated more than either of those two signs, because Leos are the most arrogant and egotisitcial of any of sign in the Zodiac. They're not worth the trouble.

by Anonymousreply 57August 16, 2020 5:02 PM

*egotistical

by Anonymousreply 58August 16, 2020 5:03 PM

It’s true that they are the biggest egotists about their looks and somehow make everyone believe the hype.

by Anonymousreply 59August 16, 2020 5:07 PM

I’m a Leo. I’m fine

by Anonymousreply 60August 16, 2020 5:11 PM

It's my birthday today :)

by Anonymousreply 61August 16, 2020 5:14 PM

I’m a Leo. I think most of it checks out, I recognize a lot of those traits in myself. I’m very attracted to flashy, charismatic people, so the majority of my friends are Leos as well, which is a lot of fun, but we always fight.

I’ve never met a Cancer that I liked, they all seem like such wimpy, negative people. Geminis are usually trash too.

by Anonymousreply 62August 16, 2020 5:19 PM

They crave attention and love an audience.

by Anonymousreply 63August 16, 2020 5:24 PM

I know multiple Leos, and not one of them would I describe as charismatic, flashy, or fun—they're all insecure, jealous loudmouths with an insufferable reflex of interrupting anybody who attempts to speak in their presence.

by Anonymousreply 64August 16, 2020 6:01 PM

I’m a Leo but have been able to switch the love an audience” trait to “make everyone feel special when I’m around” trait

by Anonymousreply 65August 16, 2020 6:22 PM

I don’t hate Leos because where a random selection of stars were, trillions of miles away, when that person was born does not influence my opinion of that person, lol.

by Anonymousreply 66August 16, 2020 6:28 PM

Luckily we are not defined by our sun sign but by our birth chart. Not every Leo is the same at all

by Anonymousreply 67August 16, 2020 6:48 PM

Luckily we are not defined by our sun sign but by our birth chart. Not every Leo is the same at all

by Anonymousreply 68August 16, 2020 6:48 PM

Happy Birthday, OP!

by Anonymousreply 69August 16, 2020 7:53 PM

Hmmmm...Libra Facts

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 70August 16, 2020 8:01 PM

Agree r62. Leos love other Leos, but fights will OF COURSE break out. Ultimately though, they appreciate each other’s fabulosity and mental illnesses.

by Anonymousreply 71August 16, 2020 11:13 PM

Fellow Leo Shawn Mendes just had his birthday on August 8.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 72August 16, 2020 11:23 PM

OP you share a birthday with James Cameron, who turns 66 today.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 73August 17, 2020 12:16 AM

Manipulative is the keyword. Leos love nothing more than to control a friend group. They’ll be the go-between and make everyone else hate each other by stirring up shit constantly. I basically cut off someone once I find out they’re a Leo, especially a Leo woman & an August Leo! Not joking. Leo women all turn into Norma Desmond in Sunset Blvd.: nuts, toxic and pathetic. They’re all emotional vampires. Libra men are a close second, fake liars.

by Anonymousreply 74August 17, 2020 12:18 AM

An astrologist found I was a triple Leo—which includes the date and time born.

He was surprised I wasn’t utterly unbearable.

by Anonymousreply 75August 17, 2020 1:08 AM

Libra male here - neither fake not a liar - just sayin

by Anonymousreply 76August 17, 2020 1:12 AM

[R74] The most manipulative, insane stalker person I have ever known has a birthday tomorrow. A woman who would make people miserable, drive them away, and then obsessively try to get them back.

by Anonymousreply 77August 17, 2020 2:55 AM

R3 She may have been a Gemini, but the inclusion of Josephine Baker is odd, and completely out of place. I take it you're also a Gemini? F&F.

by Anonymousreply 78August 17, 2020 3:24 AM

The great Robert De Niro turned 77 today.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 79August 17, 2020 7:49 PM

HBD to that dude!

by Anonymousreply 80August 17, 2020 7:52 PM

I agree with the other posters that Geminis are also reviled. And, I'm a Gemini and I understand why sometimes.

by Anonymousreply 81August 17, 2020 7:57 PM

I’m a libra and my boyfriend of nearly 10 years is a leo and we are a really good team. I’m waiting for him to come home from work right now and can’t wait to bury my face in his crotch.

by Anonymousreply 82August 17, 2020 7:59 PM

R81 I’m a Leo with Gemini rising, so...

by Anonymousreply 83August 17, 2020 10:17 PM

I’m a Virgo.

by Anonymousreply 84August 17, 2020 11:13 PM

President Bill Clinton turns 74 today.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 85August 19, 2020 1:50 PM

HBD, Bill!

by Anonymousreply 86August 19, 2020 7:16 PM

DL fave Ben Barnes turns 39 today.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 87August 20, 2020 8:25 PM

My most hated is definitely Geminis.

Leos can be narcissistic attention whores, but in some men and in small doses, that can be a sexy trait too.

by Anonymousreply 88August 20, 2020 8:32 PM

Given the choice I will never knowingly befriend or hang out with any fire sign - give me a Libra, Capricorn, or Pisces anyday - but if forced to pick one fire buddy, then Leo is still the last on that list.

My sneering phobic father and my dumb bodybuilding BIL are both Leo men, as are my grifting alcoholic Uncles, and the bitches who stalked me and spread rumours about me in highschool. It’s never-ending petty one-upmanship, emotional dumping, and narcissistic bullying with these people.

At least Sagittarius, while pretentious flakes who tend to fuck-and-dump, are genuinely well-liked (not just popular), know the best secret hotspots for the in-crowders, and almost always have killer connections for whatever you may need (be it a career referral, a new couch, or just excellent green). And Aries, while stubborn childish type-A cunts who wouldn’t know culture if it bit them in the ass, will motivate you to do more with your life if they’re a true friend and may even lend their inspiration to drag you out of the mud.

The only sun sign worse than Leo is Gemini, imo. Gem suns are usually all slightly psycho, in the ‘probably need to be sectioned’ kind of way. Oddly both signs are quite decent, personable and sweet signs in the Moon or Venus position, however.

by Anonymousreply 89August 20, 2020 8:40 PM

Leos? Meh. I'm all about the Virgos

by Anonymousreply 90August 20, 2020 8:43 PM

R89 the dumb bodybuilding BIL sounds hot.

by Anonymousreply 91August 20, 2020 8:43 PM

Haha R91 I guess he is. He’s Arab-Turkish, mid-twenties, works as a trainee engineer and personal trainer. Gay men and straight women can’t get enough of him. I’m lesbian so I don’t find him attractive.

His loud personality and need for validation gets on my fucking nerves, but my sister loves him (she has a Leo Mars, go fig) and as far as I can tell he treats her well, so I accept and tolerate him. It’s not all him making our relationship impossible - I’m well aware that I’m an antisocial dark bitch Aqua/Capricorn, and that some people are unnerved by that.

by Anonymousreply 92August 20, 2020 8:51 PM

[QUOTE] He’s Arab-Turkish, mid-twenties, works as a trainee engineer and personal trainer. Gay men and straight women can’t get enough of him.

And he’s a Leo? And a bodybuilder? His sex drive must be off the charts. Your sister loves him because he’s dicking her down every night.

by Anonymousreply 93August 20, 2020 9:00 PM

^^^^urgh, please, I don’t even wanna think about that🙈🙈🙈🙈

Heterosexuals are all so gross, and Leos are the most disgusting of the lot. Next! (now where is my future Libran girlfriend?)

by Anonymousreply 94August 20, 2020 9:05 PM

[R94] what does a cancer/Gemini do? I am so put off by descriptions of bring whiney and sensitive that I don’t believe in horoscopes. I’m also an extrovert and talking is my favorite activity, yet cancers are supposed to be shy and quiet.

by Anonymousreply 95August 20, 2020 9:21 PM

r93, most bodybuilders are lousy in bed because of the 'roids

by Anonymousreply 96August 20, 2020 9:44 PM

R95 a birth chart is much more than a sun sign only. I’m a cancer but the element of air dominates my chart. I get along well with air signs and the people I know who are into astrology always think I’m a ♊️ Gemini until I tell them I’m not. So yes I believe Gemini and Cancer can work. I’m not shy either btw.

by Anonymousreply 97August 21, 2020 12:28 AM

R95 a birth chart is much more than a sun sign only. I’m a cancer but the element of air dominates my chart. I get along well with air signs and the people I know who are into astrology always think I’m a ♊️ Gemini until I tell them I’m not. So yes I believe Gemini and Cancer can work. I’m not shy either btw.

by Anonymousreply 98August 21, 2020 12:28 AM

[quote]The greatest Leo of all time turns 73 in two days.

Mick Jagger is the greatest Leo of all time.

[quote]Gem suns are usually all slightly psycho, in the ‘probably need to be sectioned’ kind of way. Oddly both signs are quite decent, personable and sweet signs in the Moon or Venus position, however.

Every moon in Gemini I know is a sociopath. I know 5 of them, 2 of them being my parents. Superficial Gemini really can't handle watery depths very well.

by Anonymousreply 99August 21, 2020 2:44 AM

To be in love with oneself is a life long romance.

by Anonymousreply 100August 21, 2020 4:23 AM

Meghan Markle is a Leo. Also a rooster in Chinese astrology.

Leo women have more masculine energy usually.

by Anonymousreply 101August 21, 2020 10:08 AM

Steve Martin would disagree with the unintelligent stereotype. Karlheinz Stockhausen, as well. It's no wonder he made Leo's Zodiac tune the BEST.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 102August 21, 2020 10:30 AM

R99 j’adore Sagittarian luminary boys. Well, the pretty ones, anyway. You have the Leos beat for fun, wit, and originality.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 103August 21, 2020 11:05 AM

[quote] Every moon in Gemini I know is a sociopath. I know 5 of them, 2 of them being my parents. Superficial Gemini really can't handle watery depths very well.

Hmmm. My mother & sister are Gemini moons (both lightly aspected, 2nd house and 5th house, respectively), and while I concur they are shallow materialistic ADHD cases who aren’t as intelligent as they think, I wouldn’t call either a sociopath. They have some good intentions, it’s just that their motives can be manifold.

As an 8th house moon, I do relate to your comment, though. My mum & sis cannot get their head around what it’s like being a depressive moody introvert by nature, or to not care about 3D reality & society.

by Anonymousreply 104August 21, 2020 11:09 AM

Sagittarians are fun, gregarious, and easygoing people, but they're also flighty and terrified of even the smallest of commitments, which can make them difficult to have relationships with. Leos are less like this, but they're not quite as fun or easygoing.

by Anonymousreply 105August 21, 2020 2:51 PM

The legendary Melvin Van Peebles turns 88 today.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 106August 21, 2020 10:33 PM

HBD to the legend!

by Anonymousreply 107August 22, 2020 12:34 AM

Loretta Devine turned 71 today, as well.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 108August 22, 2020 12:35 AM

I love her and her divine voice! HBD!

by Anonymousreply 109August 22, 2020 1:44 AM

Anyone else agree that r89 sounds boring and seems like a twat?

Signed, every Leo everywhere including your family who probably wish they could disown your whiny bitch ass.

by Anonymousreply 110August 22, 2020 9:34 AM

No, I don't think so at all R110. He/she is just stating opinion as a matter of joining the conversation. YOU, on the other hand....

- Not R89

by Anonymousreply 111August 22, 2020 9:51 AM

Cheers R111, you’re a babe and you’re so right.

R110 and here I thought you big cats love attention and people talking about you, even if they’re talking shit! I merely felt moved to share my own lifelong experience of Leo sign people, which regrettably has been negative for the most part (probably due to coincidence or bad luck). I’m sure you’re great, though. It’s just that I’m a dog person and not a cat person, sugar.

Perhaps I am a boring whiny twat - there’s a lot of Capricorn in my chart so it would check out. That’s fine, it’s not going to keep me awake at night that random Leos I don’t know who post on a forum happen to find me less than entertaining and delightful. If my family feel the same way you do? Well, then, they know where to find me. For what it’s worth, I’d like to disown some of their homophobic asses.

And I’m definitely a card-carrying bitch. I’m even pretty proud of it.

This thread has veered off-topic and it’s basically become open season on any sign, so go ahead and flame away about Aquarians or me personally if that’s what you need to do, it’s a free world (well, not really, but the illusion is a comfort in these times). Smooches!

by Anonymousreply 112August 22, 2020 11:12 AM

A few days ago, after reading this post, I was at a dinner meeting with some colleagues and the topic of astrology and Leo’s came up. I was at a table of them! I never would’ve guessed, as they were all pretty humble and polite.

by Anonymousreply 113August 22, 2020 12:53 PM

Scorpio guy here. Leos are ok in small doses. I can't tolerate overbearing and pushy mofo's.

That said, my mom was a Leo. Fiercely independent and a social butterfly. She was our family matriarch and all gravitated to her like the sun. She instilled self esteem and and a cocky confidence in me.

Leos at their best are warm and sunny. At their worst: dictators and dominators. Think.. the emperor's clothes. Vain and attention seeking to the extreme. My Scorpio stinger is adept at releasing some of that hot air.

by Anonymousreply 114August 22, 2020 12:53 PM

David Chase, the critically acclaimed creator of The Sopranos, turns 74 today.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 115August 22, 2020 7:41 PM

R112, you’re not a bitch you’re a boring idiot.

R89

by Anonymousreply 116August 23, 2020 6:35 PM

Reading this, even though I know it's pseudo-science, I want to believe so badly I'm ignoring the fact star signs are bullshit.

It's easier to accept that the stars delimit who we are than the fact we are limited because we limit ourselves because we're afraid to grow, change and adapt.

by Anonymousreply 117August 23, 2020 6:45 PM

We’re currently running an active thread on WHET Christian Slater, for no apparent reason. It’s the Leo season effect!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 118August 23, 2020 8:24 PM

I'm a leo yet I am more of a piscean persona so whenever I read sex couplings in books I always check pisces section as it's conveniently more satisfactory and aligns with my fantasies. I'm basically a mer-lion. lol.

by Anonymousreply 119August 23, 2020 11:31 PM

You can check your natal chart here.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 120August 24, 2020 1:21 PM

My near-empty seventh house is in Leo, for me every August is dreadful. There’s always some change or upheaval I can’t cope well with, or some roadblock I can’t get past, or some anchor on my leg dragging me down. Is that because my Chiron is in Leo? (out of house, as it’s in the intercepted sixth)

Probably doesn’t help that my Sun is rising in Aquarius conjuncting with Saturn. It’s like once every summer there’s an Anti-Santa who comes around to bring me the gift of a fuckton of self-doubt and difficulty, while everyone else is outside carefree and enjoying the sunshine.

Been trying to see it philosophically, but it’s tough when by nature you know you will be crying like a dying animal by the time Christmas and your birthday comes around, and then you look forward to being curled up in a foetal position by summer vacation.

My favourite part of the year is Aries through Cancer (April-June), because I have barely any planets or aspects there and I don’t get disturbed or upset too much at all.

by Anonymousreply 121August 24, 2020 2:21 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!