Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Mary Kay LeTourneau is DEAD TO ME!

Cancer, age 58.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 172September 17, 2020 4:48 PM

So young (and I refer to her victim in this instance).

by Anonymousreply 1July 8, 2020 2:43 AM

Sinners die young!

by Anonymousreply 2July 8, 2020 2:43 AM

[quote] "She was a good person."

Hmmmm not really.

by Anonymousreply 3July 8, 2020 2:43 AM

Viliiiii Fulauuau was the kids name right?

by Anonymousreply 4July 8, 2020 2:44 AM

even after they separated in 2017, they still lived together for two years

But reading between the lines, he seems to have split just before she started battling cancer.,

by Anonymousreply 5July 8, 2020 2:46 AM

Best R1 in a good while.

by Anonymousreply 6July 8, 2020 2:47 AM

So I guess I don't stand a chance.

by Anonymousreply 7July 8, 2020 2:48 AM

She had four kids from her first marriage, who she ghosted after getting involved with Vili. I've always suspected she had an obsession with pregnancy, along with the pedophilia.

by Anonymousreply 8July 8, 2020 2:49 AM

Just a few months ago (March 2020) People did an article about how they are now living separately - despite still being married

So looks like he bailed when she got cancer

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9July 8, 2020 2:50 AM

She’s not in a better place.

by Anonymousreply 10July 8, 2020 2:52 AM

A teacher to many including me.

by Anonymousreply 11July 8, 2020 2:53 AM

good. fucking narcissistic pedophile. soul killer. I would have given her a shotgun abortion if he had been my son.

by Anonymousreply 12July 8, 2020 2:53 AM

In March, it was reported she was "feeling kind of lost" after their breakup.

Looks like she found something to do!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13July 8, 2020 2:54 AM

Inspirational lady

by Anonymousreply 14July 8, 2020 2:59 AM

r5 I hate that I know this, but he tried to get away from her crazy more than once. That he stuck it out for the kids, not too shabby really. I doubt her cancer was the final straw. Didn't see this coming, not that I was looking, but you'd think she would have milked this

by Anonymousreply 15July 8, 2020 3:00 AM

[quote] but you'd think she would have milked this

She milked it at the veal stage.

by Anonymousreply 16July 8, 2020 3:05 AM

Well, that was quick. It was never even reported that she was ill. I don't think I'll be shedding any tears for her. She was 34 (and his teacher) and he was 13 when she started sucking his dingus and eventually got knocked up by the little twerp, popping out his offspring twice. Unbelievably this was trumped up into a "love story." But it was just a case of a mentally ill woman and a horny kid fucking each other. He was just some child with his hormones kicking in; she was the adult and should have known better. But she always said she was "dominated" by him. He's been involved with her ever since he was 13 years old. I wonder if it ever has sunk in that she fucked up his life. Maybe her death will be a new start for him.

by Anonymousreply 17July 8, 2020 3:08 AM

Bye, girl.

What was your damage?

by Anonymousreply 18July 8, 2020 3:11 AM

I actually think she got a raw deal

by Anonymousreply 19July 8, 2020 3:12 AM

She has the crazy eyes. She really was a nut job. Fucking a little kid...gag!

by Anonymousreply 20July 8, 2020 3:13 AM

Sordid!

by Anonymousreply 21July 8, 2020 3:16 AM

Brave woman! Stunning!

by Anonymousreply 22July 8, 2020 3:17 AM

R8 did have a relationship with the older kids. Her oldest son walked her down the aisle when she married villi.

by Anonymousreply 23July 8, 2020 3:20 AM

Mary!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 24July 8, 2020 3:23 AM

Remember when Entertainment Tonight threw them her "dream" wedding.

It was basically sanctioning pedophilia.

No wonder Mary Hart throws up the white power hand sign nowadays.

by Anonymousreply 25July 8, 2020 3:25 AM

Such a bizarre story. What was her obsession with him? She was still into him after he grew into a man...that's what I don't fully understand. For him, of course, he didn't know anything else. She ruined his life. Hopefully he can find closure now.

by Anonymousreply 26July 8, 2020 3:32 AM

She has controlled the narrative of Vili Fualaau's life since he was 12. Hopefully he can finally find himself.

by Anonymousreply 27July 8, 2020 3:40 AM

Penelope Ann Miller does Mary Kay

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28July 8, 2020 3:49 AM

How tragic. Our children - even the ones we marry - should always go before us.

by Anonymousreply 29July 8, 2020 4:41 AM

R28 the actor was 19 I think? Real cutie.

by Anonymousreply 30July 8, 2020 5:03 AM

Yes, Omar Anguiano, born in 81, filmed the TV movie when he was 18 (and looked it).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31July 8, 2020 5:21 AM

Captive husbandboy rejoices

by Anonymousreply 32July 8, 2020 5:25 AM

Boy, this story was the absolute SHIT back in the day!

by Anonymousreply 33July 8, 2020 5:31 AM

It was a great story. In Europe we saw her as unfairly treated. And she was.

by Anonymousreply 34July 8, 2020 5:36 AM

No they don't, r2.

by Anonymousreply 35July 8, 2020 5:38 AM

How was her situation appreciably different than the French president and his wife?

by Anonymousreply 36July 8, 2020 5:40 AM

[quote] How was her situation appreciably different than the French president and his wife?

One occurred in a puritanical society. The other occurred in France.

by Anonymousreply 37July 8, 2020 5:42 AM

R34 Please tell me you’re joking. Treated unfairly? She was a disgusting excuse for a woman and what she did (statutory rape) was illegal.

On an aside, I despised the way Baba Wawa glorified this couple with her soft focus interviews, love songs playing in segues, and softball questions. In the last interview I saw of them a few years ago, he looked distressed, depressed and trapped. She was loopy and insane. But there’s Barbara, playing the lyrics “we found love right where we are.” Barf!

by Anonymousreply 38July 8, 2020 5:44 AM

R36 The Macrons are gross, too.

by Anonymousreply 39July 8, 2020 5:44 AM

Mary Kay's father John G. Schmitz was a far right wing politician who ran for president in 1972 under the American Independent Party. He served briefly in Congress and the California state senate. He cheated on Mary Kay's mother and fathered two children with a mistress. When the mistress died, he refused personal responsibility and the children were placed in the custody of Regan psychic Jeane Dixon. After Dixon died, the kids were sent to an orphanage.

I have wondered if his extremist beliefs somehow fucked up Mary Kay mentally.

by Anonymousreply 40July 8, 2020 6:00 AM

The old saying "life isn't fair" fits right in here. More than 20 years ago, seven years of her life were taken from her, just because of who she loved. Now, she was robbed again due to cancer. Very, very sad!

by Anonymousreply 41July 8, 2020 6:01 AM

Viillee Kay Latornoo. won't be able to live without Mary. They were a modern day Romeo & Juliet. He will soon take his own life, to be reunited with his forever wife. It may not be right, but there's is one of the great love stories of all time. Nothing will keep them apart.

by Anonymousreply 42July 8, 2020 6:04 AM

[quote]r8 People did an article about how they are now living separately - despite still being married

Well, considering her position, she really couldn't blame him for wanting someone younger.

by Anonymousreply 43July 8, 2020 6:05 AM

I feel bad for Vili. He was raped. I wonder if he’s come to terms with that.

by Anonymousreply 44July 8, 2020 6:12 AM

Good! One less sick rapist in the world!

by Anonymousreply 45July 8, 2020 6:13 AM

[quote]It was a great story. In Europe we saw her as unfairly treated. And she was.

I’m sure you did. After all, you sickos love Roman Polanski.

by Anonymousreply 46July 8, 2020 6:16 AM

Why did I think she was the Long Island Lolita’s almost victim?

by Anonymousreply 47July 8, 2020 6:20 AM

She requested this be played at her funeral.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 48July 8, 2020 6:26 AM

R40 The mistress once took her baby son to the ER because a hair had magically gotten into his diaper and “wrapped” itself around the infant’s penis. It was tied so tightly, it nearly severed the child’s genitals and he required extensive surgery to repair the damage. Crazy ass family all around.

by Anonymousreply 49July 8, 2020 7:13 AM

R49 WTF? Did cps ever investigate?

by Anonymousreply 50July 8, 2020 7:38 AM

R41 A 34 year old woman in a position of authority started fucking one of her TWELVE YEAR OLD students. Yet she is the victim, their pure and starcrossed love was misunderstood by an unfeeling world...? Get the fuck out of here, she was a twisted child rapist who stole this boy's childhood and wrecked his life.

by Anonymousreply 51July 8, 2020 7:55 AM

She was mentally ill & the kid seemed rather dim & damaged. In retrospect, it was gross how Entertainment Tonight & other shows of that ilk treated their story as some kind of "love story" "what keeps those kooky kids together?" tale rather than how sad & twisted the whole thing was. She basically stole this kid's life

by Anonymousreply 52July 8, 2020 8:03 AM

[quote]Bye, girl. What was your damage?

Her dad was John G. Schmitz, a far-right lunatic whose wife abetted his crazy, who fucked his own students (college age) and had a secret family with one of them, and when the student died and left two of his kids behind, he refused to support them or help in any way. This all played out publicly because one of his illegitimate children ended up in the hospital with damage to its penis because of hair being wrapped tightly around it and tied in a knot. The authorities became involved and wanted to give custody to John, but he refused.

When Carla died about a decade later, he again refused to take custody, and psychic Jeane Dixon took custody of the kids. No, really. She died a couple years later and the kids went to an orphanage, about a year after Letourneau was exposed as having slept with her 12yo student.

You can't tell me that Letourneau was not supremely fucked up by everything her parents, especially dad, did. Not that she was a victim, but that she's one of many people who needed serious professional help, never got it, and caused a lot of harm because of it.

by Anonymousreply 53July 8, 2020 8:11 AM

I should mention that the child who ended up in the hospital was an infant at the time. The kids were around 10 or 12 when their mom died and dad John refused to care for them in any way.

by Anonymousreply 54July 8, 2020 8:12 AM

Okay I keep posting too soon: my reply at R53 was for R50. Yes, they investigated, which is how John G. Schmitz was exposed publicly for being a creep, and it killed his political career as well as his wife's career as a rightwing commenter.

by Anonymousreply 55July 8, 2020 8:14 AM

[quote] So looks like he bailed when she got cancer

Vili is excused for this, IMO.

by Anonymousreply 56July 8, 2020 9:06 AM

[quote] She was still into him after he grew into a man...that's what I don't fully understand.

I wondered this, too. I do think she was a pedophile. Maybe she knew she'd never find another 12-year-old to fuck. Plus, the age difference was so great. Maybe the age difference was enough for her. Maybe in her mind, he was always 12, in a sense.

He seemed depressed and miserable being married to her.

by Anonymousreply 57July 8, 2020 9:10 AM

Vili has been trying to leave her for years. He stayed until the kids were adults and then tried to leave properly and didn’t quite manage it. It’s normally cold to leave a spouse when they have cancer but he’s obviously been trying to live his own life for years. Mary Kay didn’t ghost the kids from her first marriage so much as her first husband kept them away from her and she was very distracted by her all-consuming insane “love” for Vili so didn’t fight for proper access to them (in any case it was complicated by the fact she had become a sex offender).

There is no way this is a “star-crossed lovers” story, it is a much older woman taking advantage of a younger boy who may have been hormonally “hot for teacher” but never should have had his crush acted on by that teacher, and what’s extremely nuts is Mary Kay getting pregnant by him not once but twice while the abuse of him was going on, I think the second time after she had been ordered to stay away from him? So this is a grown adult woman not even ensuring she isn’t going to impact the kid’s entire life by making him a dad before he is ready, on top of abusing him. That said, the two daughters seem lovely from television interviews and Vili as good a dad as could be expected at his age when they were born, although it should not have happened.

by Anonymousreply 58July 8, 2020 9:16 AM

I saw them interviewed years ago, I think it was 60 Minutes, she did all the talking. He looked depressed and miserable but grudgingly going along with the love story angle.

by Anonymousreply 59July 8, 2020 9:47 AM

Imagine if this was about a 34 year old male teacher fucking a 13 year old female student.

by Anonymousreply 60July 8, 2020 11:04 AM

What a sad mess. I'm generally not a WHAT ABOUT THE CHILDREN??? guy, but how horrible for all the children involved, to include Vili. I can live with her having been incarcerated, but goddamn did she have severe mental health problems.

by Anonymousreply 61July 8, 2020 11:18 AM

I hope she had chemo treatments for the cancer. I wouldn't want anyone to have to die with that Karen haircut in OP's photo.

by Anonymousreply 62July 8, 2020 12:11 PM

What was on her educational discount iPod?

by Anonymousreply 63July 8, 2020 1:32 PM

Having sex with a six grader is already gross, but the fact that she was also his second grade teacher is even grosser.

Vili and his mother sued the school district and police department and did not get any money from it.

It’s all so fucked up.

by Anonymousreply 64July 8, 2020 1:46 PM

To be fair, Villy had a mustache by first grade.

by Anonymousreply 65July 8, 2020 1:48 PM

Why be reluctant to reveal the type of cancer?

by Anonymousreply 66July 8, 2020 1:51 PM

I will not shed a tear over one less pedophile in the world

by Anonymousreply 67July 8, 2020 1:53 PM

She wasn't the prettiest teacher arrested for fucking a student.

That honor belongs to Debra Lafave of Florida.

Still not able to post a link, or I would.

by Anonymousreply 68July 8, 2020 1:55 PM

I'd lay fair odds that her father molested her, probably when she was around the age of 12. She froze emotionally at that age and it's how she was able to justify fucking a 12-year-old later on. She felt like they were peers. Sad, sad, fucked up situation.

by Anonymousreply 69July 8, 2020 1:57 PM

[quote] fucking narcissistic pedophile

Please learn what pedophilia is. Vili was 13 when she started up with him. Pedophilia is the sexual attraction to pre-pubescent kids.

by Anonymousreply 70July 8, 2020 1:58 PM

R50 Police were called in and the detectives threatened the mistress that the child would be taken away unless she named the father of the child. The mistress ended up revealing that John Schmitz was the father. He never financially supported the kids with the mistress

by Anonymousreply 71July 8, 2020 2:11 PM

Raping a 12 year old boy is terrible, but I can’t help but feel bad for her.

by Anonymousreply 72July 8, 2020 2:17 PM

I never considered Vili her husband but rather her victim.

by Anonymousreply 73July 8, 2020 2:24 PM

So, 73 posts and no one says the obvious: what if this was a 34-year-old man fucking his 12/13-year-old student? He would be in jail forever and the boy would be shunned. So sad, especially imagining how it would have played out that way.

by Anonymousreply 74July 8, 2020 2:26 PM

I never knew that about her father. Agree with r69.

by Anonymousreply 75July 8, 2020 2:30 PM

R74, r60 did say that. Try to keep up with us.

by Anonymousreply 76July 8, 2020 2:31 PM

Macron was 16 when he started dating her r36. 16 is definitely "appreciably different" from 12/13. When you are that young a few years is a huge difference in development.

by Anonymousreply 77July 8, 2020 2:32 PM

I said boy, R76. Indeed, do keep up.

by Anonymousreply 78July 8, 2020 2:32 PM

The LawYuh, Star Jones weighs in on a similar case.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 79July 8, 2020 2:38 PM

I read a really well written biography of the whole incident years ago, but I don’t recall the title. As a child, MK’s baby brother drowned in the family swimming pool while she was supposed to be watching him. The family refused to ever really acknowledge or speak of the incident after. MK was probably fucked up from an early age. Whenever Vili tried to leave, she would probably threaten suicide or something. Vili is finally free.

by Anonymousreply 80July 8, 2020 2:46 PM

I'll bet R69 is right on the money.

by Anonymousreply 81July 8, 2020 2:53 PM

R66 TMZ is the only site reporting this- she died of stage IV colon cancer. And Vili was at her side in hospice.

[quote]Mary Kay Letourneau -- the former teacher imprisoned after pleading guilty to raping her student, whom she later married -- is dead after battling stage 4 colon cancer ... TMZ has learned. Mary's now-estranged husband, Vili Fualaau, previously shared her stage 4 cancer diagnosis on Instagram, sharing a photo of himself wearing a medical mask with the caption, "Praying for a miracle." Her attorney, David H. Gehrke, tells us Mary Kay had been in hospice care for the past month, and Vili had been by her side ... helping take care of her.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 82July 8, 2020 3:39 PM

Wait - was this the bitch I shot in the face?

by Anonymousreply 83July 8, 2020 4:43 PM

Mrs. Letorno was very pretty and didn't look any older than her husband. It was he who came on to her. Her mistake was allowing her vanity to take it further. After that, they fell deeply in love and have remained so for over 25 years!! Villi did not desert her - nor would he ever. Mary Kate begged him to leave her alone many times. But he was addicted to her sweet spirit and sweeter lady parts. They raised two beautiful children and Mary did her time for a victimless crime. RIP Mary Kate Letorno. You taught the world new ways to love. Teenage boys should not be allowed to pull out their wangs in the classroom. MKL could have put a stop to things right then. She took pity on the boy.

by Anonymousreply 84July 8, 2020 5:02 PM

[quote] That he stuck it out for the kids,

Wait, he was a kiddy diddler too?

by Anonymousreply 85July 8, 2020 5:05 PM

You knew them intimately but can't even spell her fucking name correctly, R84? It's not like it's in the title of the thread or anything.

by Anonymousreply 86July 8, 2020 5:15 PM

[quote] I read a really well written biography of the whole incident years ago,

I don’t think you know what biography means.

by Anonymousreply 87July 8, 2020 5:15 PM

[quote] Mary did her time for a victimless crime.

Victimless my hairy ass!

by Anonymousreply 88July 8, 2020 5:16 PM

[quote] You taught the world new ways to love.

Didn’t teach us anything.

by Anonymousreply 89July 8, 2020 5:17 PM

She’s a pedo and should not be celebrated. This is no love story. People only give it a pass because the victim was male, which is sickening double standard.

by Anonymousreply 90July 8, 2020 5:51 PM

God needed another angel.

by Anonymousreply 91July 8, 2020 5:52 PM

“...she was the adult and should have known better. But she always said she was "dominated" by him”

That’s how pedophiles talk.

by Anonymousreply 92July 8, 2020 5:53 PM

He seems dim and even though divorced it seems he was with her when she died. It’s like his entire life has revolved around her since he was 12. Is he even going to know how to live without her? It’s like they couldn’t coexist without each other. What a disturbing, toxic situation.

by Anonymousreply 93July 8, 2020 6:12 PM

So, the whore is dead.

by Anonymousreply 94July 8, 2020 6:16 PM

That tv movie about her made her out to be just a sweet, childlike, vulnerable woman in a bad marriage who found respite in the arms of a younger man; a 12 year old boy, actually, and a student of hers. It pretty much whitewashed the sordid mess of a 34 year old fucking a 12 year old. And the boy who played Villi in the movie looks more like 18 than 12. Although some 12 year old boys are tall, strapping specimens, pictures of Vili Fualaau at that age reveal that he looked like what he was: a pudgy child. And Mary Kay LeTourneau wanted to fuck THAT? The woman was crazy.

by Anonymousreply 95July 8, 2020 6:22 PM

[quote] Vili and his mother sued the school district and police department and did not get any money from it.

Seemed like Vili's mother sanctioned the relationship between Vili & LeTourneau. Vili's mom maybe got a pass because she seemed dim and uneducated. When Vili's mother tried to sue, that was too much.

by Anonymousreply 96July 8, 2020 6:29 PM

[Quote]I will not shed a tear over one less pedophile in the world

Except she wasn't a pedo. Most of you throw this word around not knowing its meaning.

by Anonymousreply 97July 8, 2020 6:30 PM

Mary Kate Latorno is not a monster. She served her time and married her longtime love. Rape victims don't marry their rapists. They built a family and lived a sometimes difficult life, like us all. But tragedy has stuck and now Villii must find a way to carry on without Mary Kate. May her memory be a blessing.

by Anonymousreply 98July 8, 2020 6:31 PM

Sleeping with a 12 year old is enough for me to call her a pedo r97. But you can waste your time defending her all you want.

by Anonymousreply 99July 8, 2020 6:31 PM

I was watching the movie in the wee hours (the tv movie linked from Youtube above). I think they said that MKL and one of her brothers had a relationship when she was young, but it was really just an instance in the movie. Is that what happened?

by Anonymousreply 100July 8, 2020 6:37 PM

[quote] Mary Kate Latorno is not a monster.

Who is this bitch and why should I care if she’s a monster or not? I’ve never heard of her.

by Anonymousreply 101July 8, 2020 6:41 PM

[quote] But reading between the lines, he seems to have split just before she started battling cancer.,

How immature! Oh, wait...

by Anonymousreply 102July 8, 2020 6:51 PM

Aside from being a pedophile and/or a hebephile, MK LeTourneau was an energy-sucking, self-centered leech. Watch the interviews with Barbara Walters or whoever.

Vili had the opportunity to get rid of her when she was in jail. (IIRC, he was an adult when she was released the final time.) He could have divorced her b/f the cancer. Not trying to blame the victim. Maybe he thought his life would never get any better than being married to her, plus they had children. He was into art & music and probably would have struggled, financially, without her & getting paid to publicize their wedding.

Sad for their 2 daughters who didn't deserve this notoriety and now their mother is dead.

by Anonymousreply 103July 8, 2020 7:18 PM

IDGAF what the "correct" term is, r97...anyone who looks at a 12 year old and thinks, " I'd like to fuck that" is a sick bitch.

by Anonymousreply 104July 8, 2020 7:20 PM

I viewed her less as being a hard criminal, and more as someone with mental health issues. Her father and upbringing could have been the foundation of her irrational compulsions.

Rest in Peace.

by Anonymousreply 105July 8, 2020 7:24 PM

Well you can't say she doesn't come by her insanity honestly. Her father sounds like a gem.

by Anonymousreply 106July 8, 2020 7:25 PM

Good riddance to that foul cunt.

by Anonymousreply 107July 8, 2020 7:43 PM

They did not have a choice in the TV movie given the format and broadcast audience it was made for, other than to cast an 18-year-old who looked 18 to play a younger Vili. But that does not take away from the fact Mary Kay was a convicted abuser of a child.

by Anonymousreply 108July 8, 2020 7:46 PM

Vili and his family got big bucks for a National Enquirer article. The headline trumpeted that LeTourneau's "Sixth Grade Lover Tells All!" The article quoted Vili as saying "her lips were so warm and sweet...the sexual experience was wonderful." How sick is that? But I guess some people (pedopiles, I imagine) would find it romantic.

by Anonymousreply 109July 8, 2020 7:52 PM

She was an unrepentant child rapist. A 12 year old can't legally give consent, so it was indeed rape. How can anyone justify what she did? The bitch fucked a 12 year old!

by Anonymousreply 110July 8, 2020 7:55 PM

R108 it was funny that he was supposed to be the same age as her oldest son.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 111July 8, 2020 8:00 PM

R25 Yes, I taped it, because in that same episode the show had an interview with Jonathan Rhys Meyers, who I have a crush on.

by Anonymousreply 112July 8, 2020 8:10 PM

R31 To be fair, I doubt the parents of any child actor would sign off on their kid playing that role. Yikes!

by Anonymousreply 113July 8, 2020 8:19 PM

In her final interview in 2018, you realize just how vile she was. She was more unrepentant than ever. The world is a better place without her.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 114July 8, 2020 8:22 PM

She had such a tragic life, and all over such a fugly guy. There’s a lesson in that.

by Anonymousreply 115July 8, 2020 8:36 PM

[quote] To be fair, I doubt the parents of any child actor would sign off on their kid playing that role.

Why, bless your heart!

by Anonymousreply 116July 8, 2020 8:44 PM

A lot o straight guys claim Vili was "lucky" because they wanted to fuck a grown woman when they were 12 forget that the only adult women who would do that aren't the types anyone would want to sleep with.

by Anonymousreply 117July 8, 2020 8:52 PM

They were a cute couple. Love makes people brave. If Mary Kate hadn't become pregnant - their love might not have withstood all the forces working against them. So much scrutiny. Viilllii wanted to do right by his woman. He took care of the babies and waited for Mary Kate. She emerged from prison without a scratch on her! Car sex is uncomfortable but at a good angle to get pregnant. I'm so glad they had many years together to build their love, grow together and be a happy family.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 118July 8, 2020 8:55 PM

You are wrong there r113. Tons of parents would be salivating at getting their child actor into a meaty role like that r113. It's the producers who know it is safer and easier to go with an adult actor.

by Anonymousreply 119July 8, 2020 8:56 PM

They should hire Maura Tierney and the kid who plays Spider Man’s best friend to star in a TV movie about Mary Kay’s final year.

by Anonymousreply 120July 8, 2020 9:22 PM

R119 it was a TV movie, not the next Star Wars or Oscar Bait

by Anonymousreply 121July 8, 2020 9:43 PM

Nicole Kidman would make a good dying of colon cancer Mary Kate Latorno. With Shawn Mendes as Viilliii.

by Anonymousreply 122July 8, 2020 9:45 PM

I wanted to suck my teachers in 7th grade.

by Anonymousreply 123July 8, 2020 9:59 PM

[quote]Aside from being a pedophile and/or a hebephile

Vili was Jewish?

by Anonymousreply 124July 8, 2020 10:20 PM

MARY!!

by Anonymousreply 125July 8, 2020 10:21 PM

Heaven needed another child molester.

by Anonymousreply 126July 8, 2020 10:30 PM

[quote] A lot o straight guys claim Vili was "lucky" because they wanted to fuck a grown woman when they were 12 forget that the only adult women who would do that aren't the types anyone would want to sleep with.

Not so "lucky" to be a father at 13, though.

by Anonymousreply 127July 8, 2020 10:47 PM

R126 is right. God forgives all if you have Jesus in your heart!

by Anonymousreply 128July 8, 2020 10:59 PM

With their daughters.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 129July 8, 2020 11:06 PM

During the summer before she started sixth grade, Mary Lou was babysitting her younger siblings when her 3 year old brother fell into the backyard pool and drowned. Her was away on business, and her mother, Mary, "was busy with church work and her own campaign to defeat the Equal Rights Amendment."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 130July 8, 2020 11:18 PM

Her life wasn't "tragic." She made her decisions and had to live with them. And she never regretted anything she did. They both profited from the relationship. I cannot BELIEVE that Entertainment Tonight paid for their "fantasy wedding." She fucked him when he was a child, made him a father twice by the time he was 15, and they pay for their wedding like everything is nice and normal? I can't believe there was major backlash against ET because of that. I know it was and is a trashy show, but to be THAT trashy is truly revolting.

by Anonymousreply 131July 8, 2020 11:28 PM

In that photo of them where she's making goo-goo eyes at him his head looks ENORMOUS! It looks twice the size of hers. What a big head. Too bad there was/is nothing in it.

by Anonymousreply 132July 8, 2020 11:41 PM

Maybe her guilt over the drowning of her young brother while she was supposed to be watching him lead her to her obsession with this young boy.

by Anonymousreply 133July 8, 2020 11:44 PM

Oh, Jesus, now we're going to have to present her award posthumously.

by Anonymousreply 134July 9, 2020 12:11 AM

He’s gotten better looking as he’s gotten older. But fuck he was an ugly kid. I guess he was her type. 12 years old and pudgy. Sick woman.

by Anonymousreply 135July 9, 2020 1:02 AM

Did Mary Kay ever have an affair with her daddy? Similar to Dotard/Ivanka? Entire families. So dysfunctional.

by Anonymousreply 136July 9, 2020 1:07 AM

Ex-Husband Steve Letourneau today

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 137July 9, 2020 1:10 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 138July 9, 2020 1:19 AM

I would think that if any group of people would understand what it is like to ostracized simply because of who you love, it would be gay men.

by Anonymousreply 139July 9, 2020 1:36 AM

When I was 12 I was not physically capable of having sex and I'm pretty sure almost all my friends fell into the same category.

My cousin's daughter is 12 and girls mature faster than boys. While she's very bright and funny and well read, she's still a little girl, I cannot imagine her having much to say to anyone who was 15 or 16, let along a 33 year old adult.

by Anonymousreply 140July 9, 2020 1:38 AM

[quote] I would think that if any group of people would understand what it is like to ostracized simply because of who you love, it would be gay men.

This is a little different

by Anonymousreply 141July 9, 2020 1:43 AM

R139 = charter member of NAMBLA

by Anonymousreply 142July 9, 2020 1:46 AM

The first time I ever heard the term "bipolar disorder" it was to describe Mary Kay LeTourneau.

by Anonymousreply 143July 9, 2020 2:01 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 144July 9, 2020 2:04 AM

Bipolar disorder is frequently used as an excuse for criminal behavior. Another little boy fucker, Deborah LaFave, used that same excuse for her behavior. As for Mary Kay, if she did have bipolar disorder she never got any real treatment for it. For a while she was on a drug called Depakote, but stopped taking it because it made her hair fall out. I don't think she was ever bi-polar, although it was obvious she was really mentally fucked up.

by Anonymousreply 145July 9, 2020 2:09 AM

R139 F&F right-wing shitstain troll.

by Anonymousreply 146July 9, 2020 2:14 AM

Yeah I am FFing r139.

Equating pedophilia with homosexuality has no place here. What ADULTS do in private does not apply to children you fuck.

by Anonymousreply 147July 9, 2020 2:25 AM

I lost my virginity at 13, but so was the other boy.

by Anonymousreply 148July 9, 2020 2:32 AM

She sounds like DL fave Meghan McCain in the article at R130. "MY FATHER!"

by Anonymousreply 149July 9, 2020 2:33 AM

[quote] Aside from being a pedophile and/or a hebephile

[quote]Vili was Jewish?

No, no, no, that’s not what hebephile means, you idiot. It means he’s afraid of Jews.

by Anonymousreply 150July 9, 2020 10:51 AM

R83 wins this thread. Well done!

by Anonymousreply 151July 9, 2020 1:34 PM

r150 doesn't seem to understand the difference between -phile and -phobe.

by Anonymousreply 152July 9, 2020 11:24 PM

Bless your heart, r152.

No, really, bless it.

by Anonymousreply 153July 9, 2020 11:30 PM

One of her brothers, a former clerk to Scalia and counsel to Poppy Bush, very into all things German

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 154July 21, 2020 1:05 PM

Another brother, former assistant to Meese, executive at Blackwater, Newsmax columnist, and Orange advisor

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 155July 21, 2020 1:10 PM

Twelve, r17.

by Anonymousreply 156July 21, 2020 1:12 PM

R36, Sixteen is not twelve, okay?

by Anonymousreply 157July 21, 2020 1:13 PM

Hopefully Vili has some semblance of a normal life

by Anonymousreply 158September 2, 2020 9:05 AM

I wonder if Vili would consider writing a book. I’d think he’d be paid well for his story. I’d read it. In interviews he seems to have a lot of love in his heart and has tried to lead a respectable life given his unique circumstances. I can’t help but wonder how his life would have turned out if he hadn’t met MKL.

by Anonymousreply 159September 4, 2020 5:45 AM

She was a rapist and child molester - she won't be missed.

by Anonymousreply 160September 4, 2020 6:01 AM

Mary Kay shouldn't be disparaged because of who she loved.

by Anonymousreply 161September 4, 2020 2:35 PM

Mary Kay had a screw loose.

by Anonymousreply 162September 4, 2020 3:25 PM

I read the article posted above, and feel for her up to the point where she decided to throw her children's lives and Vili's into chaos.

She seems to be held responsible for her brother drowning, even though at least one older brother was also in the pool. Why? Because she's female?

Her parents were fucked up.

by Anonymousreply 163September 5, 2020 1:24 AM

For what it's worth, hair wrapping around a baby's finger, toe, or penis is a known phenomenon. It's called a hair tourniquet.

Maybe it wasn't widely known about back then, but there's no reason to think the mistress did it on purpose.

If a baby is inconsolable and you don't know why, you should check their fingers, toes, and penis if applicable.

I wish I could punch her father in the face.

by Anonymousreply 164September 5, 2020 1:29 AM

R161 Not for having the feelings - for acting on them, yes. She had a position of power and authority over the boy and she abused it - and him. The end.

by Anonymousreply 165September 5, 2020 5:14 AM

[quote] I wonder if Vili would consider writing a book.

I think people are tired of hearing about their love affair.

by Anonymousreply 166September 5, 2020 4:38 PM

Yet, here we are, R166, still discussing the couple.

by Anonymousreply 167September 6, 2020 1:47 PM

R167 We all needed a break from beating off to pics of Reno Gold.

by Anonymousreply 168September 6, 2020 2:58 PM

He stayed with her willingly. Straight guys have no emotional attachment to women they screw. It was simply a love story.

by Anonymousreply 169September 6, 2020 3:24 PM

R169 She had a hold of his dick and never let go.

by Anonymousreply 170September 6, 2020 6:41 PM

r153 What the hell are you talking about?

by Anonymousreply 171September 17, 2020 4:27 PM

How do the women who sell her makeup feel about this?

by Anonymousreply 172September 17, 2020 4:48 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!