Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Hugh Jackman

How hung?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22September 13, 2020 4:50 AM

Well, they don’t call him Huge Jackman for nothing.

by Anonymousreply 1July 7, 2020 11:34 AM

Apparently from OP's pic, not at all.

by Anonymousreply 2July 7, 2020 11:35 AM

This is apparently Hugh from a movie he did early in his career:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3July 7, 2020 11:36 AM

looks right to me from what I recall

by Anonymousreply 4July 7, 2020 11:40 AM

Donkey sized, WV?

by Anonymousreply 5July 7, 2020 11:42 AM

Big baws

by Anonymousreply 6July 7, 2020 11:51 AM

He always gave musical queen bottom vibes so I doubt it matters.

by Anonymousreply 7July 7, 2020 11:53 AM

Bottom Dongs Matter. Tops Like r7 Don't.

by Anonymousreply 8July 7, 2020 12:02 PM

R3 I wish there was an outtake like that from the Lone Ranger with Armie Hammer.

by Anonymousreply 9July 7, 2020 12:06 PM

You'll have to ask John Palermo, Hugh's other "wife."

Or should I say ONLY wife?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10July 7, 2020 12:09 PM

Miss Palermo is a creepy little racist who has been cancelled.

Nevertheless, Hugh was with this little user-troll for many years.

If anyone knows Hugh's actual dick size, it's Miss Palermo.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11July 7, 2020 12:12 PM

Mmmm, he looks like a snack.

by Anonymousreply 12July 7, 2020 12:12 PM

[quote] Mmmm, he looks like a snack.

More like a user troll.

Stole money from Hugh and tried blackmailing him. But it didn't work.

Miss Palermo is so cancelled that you'd be hard pressed to even find a photo of him anywhere.

He has been stricken from the internet. But there used to be tons of pictures of him together with Hugh.

That's what Palermo gets for being a creepy little racist troll.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13July 7, 2020 12:19 PM

He's hung HUGE! And I should know, I'm his wife and we've consummated our marriage and love many, MANY times!

by Anonymousreply 14July 7, 2020 12:21 PM

From the article linked at R13:

[quote] It was a train wreck while it lasted. Hugh Jackman's former producing partner John Palermo (X-Men Origins: Wolverine) has taken down his incendiary Facebook page, which had Hollywood buzzing about its plentiful racist comments.

[quote] "I'm crazy about Julie Chen!!!" he wrote Sept. 12 after the Big Brother host discussed her early career eye surgery. "Now that her eyes are finally open, she should leave Monster Moonves."

[quote] The same day, regarding news that Kim Kardashian and Kanye West had moved into a Bel-Air house: "There goes the neighborhood!!! It looks like a Poor Persian Palace, where's Kris Jenner when you need her?! #MoneyCantBuyADumbNiggaClass."

[quote] And in response to an article about Anderson Cooper attending the opening of his boyfriend's gay bar, he simply typed: "#SmellsLikeLubeAndHIV."

[quote] Industry colleagues have speculated that Palermo, who left his Fox lot perch after his contract expired more than a year ago, has flamed out. Reached for comment, Palermo, who says he's "taking a bit of a sabbatical" (his last major credit was Drive), insists he's having a breakthrough, not a breakdown.

[quote] Surprisingly, he tells THR that his statements -- which were interspersed with bleeding-heart liberal postings and call-outs to great red-carpet style moments -- actually are meant to tweak Hollywood's own ingrained racism. "Maybe people [who take offense] will look in the mirror and say, ‘When was the last time I called Les Moonves and asked for an African-American to play opposite me?' "

[quote] Of course, if shock value is what Palermo was after in his seemingly quixotic quest to promote dialogue, most seem to have missed his intent. For his part, he doesn't seem to mind. "I stopped caring about what Hollywood thinks of me years ago," he said. "I've got nothing to lose, nothing to gain. I'm a bored dude, unemployed, sitting at home in the Valley. For me, some of the best ways to overcome serious issues is to laugh about them. Because then you truly understand where that ignorance is coming from."

by Anonymousreply 15July 7, 2020 12:22 PM

[quote] Hugh Jackman's former producing partner John Palermo

Makes you wonder if Hugh knew what kind of creep this little Palermo troll was.

I wonder if they both had a few racist laughs behind the scenes? Hugh is Australian, after all.

Time for a Palermo "tell all." I hope that it doesn't get Hugh cancelled, too.

by Anonymousreply 16July 7, 2020 12:25 PM

Palermo was HOT!!!!!!! Lucky Hugh!

by Anonymousreply 17July 7, 2020 12:28 PM

Taron Egerton could probably tell you about Hugh's cock size, as well.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18July 7, 2020 11:21 PM

I love all those images/gifs/videos of Taron Egerton looking at Hugh like that - sexy and cute

by Anonymousreply 19July 7, 2020 11:25 PM

Lol R19.

Taron looks at Hugh as if he's the most interesting person in the world.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20July 7, 2020 11:28 PM

I met him once when he was drunk. He is very proud of this photo.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21July 7, 2020 11:29 PM

This looks rather homo-erotic to me

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22September 13, 2020 4:50 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!