Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Top Beverley Hills socialite Margie Perenchio and Alana Stewart unfollow each other on Instagram.

Have the Trump supporters had a big bitchy falling out? Could it be politically related as Alana seems more hardcore in her politics? Or something more personal?Margie seemed to double date with her toyboy and Alanas first ex husband who she seems to carry a candle for still and another woman? Jealousy? Alana feeling Margie was using her for her Hollywood connections or vice versa? I'd love to know what prompt their seeming falling out as they seemed to ge good buddies starting in 2016/2017.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10July 5, 2020 9:42 PM

Sorry meant to say Alanas first ex husband is George Hamilton

by Anonymousreply 1July 5, 2020 8:25 AM

*Beverly Hills, dear. I'd noticed in George Hamilton's birthday pic that he had a "Make America Great Again" hat right in front of his birthday presents. I know nothing of Margie, but Alana will go where the $$$ is. She still spearheads the endowment efforts for Farrah's fund. It's a good case of not biting the hand that feeds you.

by Anonymousreply 2July 5, 2020 8:27 AM

Alana is a user or golddigger who gravitates towards rich people r2?

by Anonymousreply 3July 5, 2020 9:24 AM

r2 Oh I hadn't realised that George Hamilton was a maga Trumpian too

by Anonymousreply 4July 5, 2020 12:49 PM

Jeez two people even more irrelevant than me!

by Anonymousreply 5July 5, 2020 2:00 PM

A lot of the old school Beverly Hills crew are Trump supporters. North BH was one of the few spots that was red on the LA voting map after the election. Aside from politics, a lot of the older Hollywood set have been friends with Trump for decades when he was more of a socialite. No excuses for them, but none of this group surprises me. The Hiltons, etc.

by Anonymousreply 6July 5, 2020 2:41 PM

Well even if Hitler and I had been childhood friends, I still wouldn't have voted for him.

by Anonymousreply 7July 5, 2020 3:15 PM

Good point r7!

by Anonymousreply 8July 5, 2020 3:25 PM

Why are we supposed to care, op?

by Anonymousreply 9July 5, 2020 3:46 PM

r9 Because there was a very busy thread on Margie only a month or so ago so the interest in her is there!

by Anonymousreply 10July 5, 2020 9:42 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!