Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Stars who Support Trump....shocking

the llist I saw had hulk Hogan, Harrison ford, Roseanne barr, jon voigt, Charlie sheen, azelia banks, Loretta lynn (bummer), kid rock and lots others, add to the list if u know any,

boycott their fukkin asses !!!!

by Anonymousreply 118July 11, 2020 12:01 PM

What is there to boycott??

by Anonymousreply 1June 30, 2020 5:46 PM

Kirstie Alley.

Which probably means all Scientologists support him so should we add the following to the list?

Travolta, Cruz, Jenna Elfman, Elisabeth Moss, Michelle Stafford...can't think of any others right now.

by Anonymousreply 2June 30, 2020 5:53 PM

Where is the list OP? I seriously doubt Harrison Ford supports Trump.

by Anonymousreply 3June 30, 2020 5:56 PM

Loretta Lynn??? I need some serious proof. I’ll be heartbroken,

by Anonymousreply 4June 30, 2020 5:59 PM

For most of those names my reaction is .. well, duh. Harrison Ford mystified me as well, though. Op, did you mean some other enormous pot head?

Harrison Ford Says the U.S. Has Lost Its 'Moral Leadership' and 'Credibility in the World'

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5June 30, 2020 5:59 PM

Don't know where you got your list OP, but Harrison Ford definitely does NOT support Trump.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6June 30, 2020 6:00 PM

I would have been shocked if Harrison had any good thoughts for him, especially being married to Calista, a Liberal

by Anonymousreply 7June 30, 2020 6:01 PM

Harrison Ford's a liberal, he always has been. OP's whole post is suspect.

by Anonymousreply 8June 30, 2020 6:03 PM

[quote]Loretta Lynn??? I need some serious proof. I’ll be heartbroken

Sorry about your heart R4.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9June 30, 2020 6:06 PM

I googled stars who support trump and I also saw mr fords name, perhaps he has changed his mind tho, surely he has....he seems llike a good man... I wonder if clint eastwood still does, the old nut...

my dentist does, he lost a bit of business when he had the balls to keep a trump for prez poster in his office. weird...but good dentist.

by Anonymousreply 10June 30, 2020 6:10 PM

Loretta Lynn always was an ugly bitch. You can take the girl out of the coal mine..

by Anonymousreply 11June 30, 2020 6:12 PM

[quote] the llist I saw had... Roseanne barr,... Charlie sheen, azelia banks,

Bu5 those are such rational people!

by Anonymousreply 12June 30, 2020 6:12 PM

Will OP post the addresses and phone numbers of the “Stars who Support Trump”?

by Anonymousreply 13June 30, 2020 6:13 PM

What are our plans for destroying their careers?

by Anonymousreply 14June 30, 2020 6:14 PM

R14, were going to start a pandemic, so they can’t get work....

by Anonymousreply 15June 30, 2020 6:15 PM

R13, of course not. Unless of course he's the mayor of a major American city, then it's apparently okey dokey.

by Anonymousreply 16June 30, 2020 6:16 PM

R4 Loretta Lynn isn't known to be an intellectual. Then again, neither is most of Trump's administration. A friend of mine produced a video about her years ago and said she was a lovely lady. I assumed they didn't talk politics though, as he is a Democrat.

by Anonymousreply 17June 30, 2020 6:29 PM

Kid Rock is such a dam turd

by Anonymousreply 18June 30, 2020 6:32 PM

Clint Eastwood. how can you forget about the empty chair OP?

by Anonymousreply 19June 30, 2020 6:34 PM

What about Kayne West? He was loving Trump...has he changed his mind?

by Anonymousreply 20June 30, 2020 6:35 PM

Why are people so shocked that Loretty is a deplorable? She's a Kentucky hick who grew up in a wooden shack - it would be more shocking if she wasn't one. And Crystal Gayle is a republican too, though I'm not sure what she thinks of Trump.

by Anonymousreply 21June 30, 2020 6:36 PM

Arnold S. Former gov of California.

by Anonymousreply 22June 30, 2020 6:36 PM

soundtrack from "Damn Yankees" - "There's Something about an Empty Chair"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23June 30, 2020 6:37 PM

Charlie Puth. Scumbag.

by Anonymousreply 24June 30, 2020 6:39 PM

Clint Eastwood supported Bloomberg during the primaries, don't know if he likes Biden. I doubt he'd support Trump.

Bruce Willis is usually on the list for any Republican. Kelsey Grammer too. How about toupee master shit for brains Tom Selleck?

I have a feeling like last time that most of the Trump celebrities other than the obvious screwballs will not admit it.

by Anonymousreply 25June 30, 2020 6:47 PM

R21 I guess people thought maybe Hollywood would have changed the hick.

by Anonymousreply 26June 30, 2020 6:47 PM

I think a lot of country singers are deplorabes…..theyr bible freeks

by Anonymousreply 27June 30, 2020 6:47 PM

I paid a little visit to Miss Crystal Gayle's facebook page. Years ago she posted a pic of her posing with cunt Marsha Blackburn on her wall. When someone in the comments mentioned Blackburn's anti-gay views Miss Gayle replied:

[quote] It seems a picture I posted yesterday has caused a little stir. I do not choose my friends based on their religion, race, political views or sexual orientation. I have friends all around the world with different points of views and I respect each one for their own beliefs even though they may not always mirror mine. My friends are Republican and Democrat, straight and gay. My mother was a Republican and my father was a Democrat and they loved each other very much! I will give my full personal views on politics when I run for President! Ha Ha!! ; ) Love you all, Crystal

This totally sounds like something a closet deplorable, who doesn't want to get on her hairdresser's bad side would post...And let's face it - without a good hairdresser she'd be fucked, because her fabulous hair was a big part of her stardom.

by Anonymousreply 28June 30, 2020 6:50 PM

Loretta Lynn's endorsement doesn't surprise me. She was raised & surrounded by conservatives her entire life. But understand why certain people endorse Trump. Some endorse because they are actual conservatives. But a lot of people endorse because voting Republican means lowering taxes.

by Anonymousreply 29June 30, 2020 6:51 PM

Vince Vaughn was caught Trump-suckling.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30June 30, 2020 6:56 PM

I know someone who used to work for Loretta Lynn, he described her as "sweet, vague & lightly medicated". Loretta is definitely a republican, she loves all that rah-rah, rally around the flag crap. The friend also said she had numerous openly gay & lesbian employees, & seemed to prefer them over straight employees.

by Anonymousreply 31June 30, 2020 6:57 PM

R22, Arnold Schwarzenegger hates Trump and visa versa. Who can forget their feud in 2015? Trump went after Schwarzenegger claiming Schwarzenegger's ratings for his hosting job on Celebrity Apprentice were not as big as his. Typical mine is bigger than yours middle school shit that's Trump's bread and butter.

by Anonymousreply 32June 30, 2020 6:59 PM

[quote]Arnold S. Former gov of California.

Arnie is a very vocal Trump critic and regularly mocks him in interviews and on SM.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33June 30, 2020 7:02 PM

Loretta Lynn is 88 years old. In addition to that, she's had serious health issues for the last few years...I do not count her no matter who she claims to support.

by Anonymousreply 34June 30, 2020 7:06 PM

Azelia Banks does not support Trump. She's homophobic, transphobic, and an all around awful person (not to mention batshit insane) but she's also a black woman who is super into her blackness so I doubt she's a Trump supporter.

by Anonymousreply 35June 30, 2020 7:13 PM

But isn't Arnold a republicunt?

He doesn't vote along party lines?

by Anonymousreply 36June 30, 2020 7:17 PM

R9'S article about Loretta Lynn is from 2016, before the election that year. There's no word on what she thinks now.

by Anonymousreply 37June 30, 2020 7:25 PM

Loretta Lynn - we have known for years she is a Trump supporter

She only has a grade 6 education and is pushing 90, so I'm willing to give her a pass on this.

by Anonymousreply 38June 30, 2020 7:26 PM

Dennis Quaid has come out in support of Trump

by Anonymousreply 39June 30, 2020 7:26 PM

[quote] The friend also said she (Loretta Lynn) had numerous openly gay & lesbian employees, & seemed to prefer them over straight employees.

Her eldest grandson is gay (and a drag performer)

Loretta also wrote in in autobiography (this is back in the 70s) that she loves her gay fans, and doesn't give a flip of who people sleep with. People are people.

by Anonymousreply 40June 30, 2020 7:30 PM

"Charlie Puth. Scumbag."

Link please. That seems VERY unlikely.

I recall when Loretta Lynn spoke out about the film NASHVILLE, saying that she would have rather seen BAMBI. Of course, the film doesn't paint the city in a very flattering light...

by Anonymousreply 41June 30, 2020 7:34 PM

[quote]I think a lot of country singers are deplorabes…..theyr bible freeks

Yes, I think most country-music singers are Rethugs with the exception, of course, of people like Tim McGraw and Faith Hill. Not sure about Brad Paisley.

[quote]The friend also said she had numerous openly gay & lesbian employees, & seemed to prefer them over straight employees.

However, to be fair, I'd be willing to bet this is true also. Even though most country/western stars are conservative, I'm sure many of them are okay with their gay employees because how can you not be working in the entertainment industry, which is overrun with gay people everywhere you turn.

by Anonymousreply 42June 30, 2020 7:53 PM

R36, you're not the sharpest knife in the drawer

by Anonymousreply 43June 30, 2020 7:59 PM

I suspect Mark Wahlberg, he seems the type. Lara Logan (the lying CBS anchor ) claimed in an interview that the media never reported on the positive things he did. I have a feeling Nicole Kidman is at least sympathetic to Trump. She's partied with the Kushners and is close friends with Rupert Murdoch. And I recall her saying something to the effect of we should give him a chance a couple of years ago. Kidman is a creepy woman.

by Anonymousreply 44June 30, 2020 8:05 PM

James Woods, Kristy Swanson, Scott Baio, Kirstie Alley

You should be blocked by these cretins on twitter like I am.

And if not, what are you waiting for?

by Anonymousreply 45June 30, 2020 8:09 PM

James Woods, Kristy Swanson, Scott Baio, Kirstie Alley

You should be blocked by these cretins on twitter like I am.

And if not, what are you waiting for?

by Anonymousreply 46June 30, 2020 8:09 PM

[quote] Not sure about Brad Paisley.

Chely Wight writes in her book that when she was dating him, Paisley was VERY Conservative

But since Paisley is married Kimberly Williams I would suspect he has become more moderate. He was on Jimmy Kimmel participating in a anti-Trump skit, so there you go.

by Anonymousreply 47June 30, 2020 8:26 PM

You can't cancel, boycott and bully people to change their political positions OP, the effect is the opposite, they become more radical and they see themselves as victims who fight for a fair cause. Live and let live. Plus they probably have semi automatic weapon, and they will shoot you on "self defense"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 48June 30, 2020 8:27 PM

I'm not surprised Loretta Lynn didn't like "Nashville" since the character of Barbara Jean had much in common with her (although Lynn was a thousand times tougher and more together).

Almost everyone in the country music industry hated "Nashville" when it came out--they not only disliked that the stars were depicted as sleazy and fragile and sometimes mean, but it also bothered them that non-professional singers like Henry Gibson, Lily Tomlin, Keith Carradine, and Karen Black not only were playing country royalty when they didn't have great voices, but that (as encouraged by Altman) they even wrote their own songs too (which implied that just about anyone could write country Western songs).

Of course over the years the film has become such a classic and has actually introduced many people to country music that the attitude towards it in the industry has changed.

by Anonymousreply 49June 30, 2020 8:37 PM

Suzanne Somers. Stupid cunt. She’s a trumper.

by Anonymousreply 50June 30, 2020 8:39 PM

Loretta Lynn has a sixth grade education. Alley and Baio are ugly, crazy washed-up 80s has-beens (and yes, $cientologists all support Dump because of his "religious freedom" garbage, and their leader told them to do so). Quaid is a C-list has-been on his fourth marriage with someone 40 years younger than him (and she'll probably leave him when he gets too old). Suzanne Somers is a has-been, who was dumb enough to blame Sandy Hook on cleaning products. And Roseanne and Kanye are no more than tabloid laughing stock for mental illness.

Tell me, are any of these messy people YOU would listen to on how to vote?

by Anonymousreply 51June 30, 2020 8:57 PM

R48, walking past someone's house is not bullying them, and those two are under investigation by the city prosecutor. People have every free speech right to boycott performers and products they don't like.

by Anonymousreply 52June 30, 2020 9:00 PM

OPs name is Ekaterina and she works in a disinfo farm. Also smokes like a chimney and has a man’s voice.

by Anonymousreply 53June 30, 2020 9:00 PM

"Of course over the years the film has become such a classic"

R49, when Nashville came out in 1975, the critics acted like it was the second coming, the greatest movie of the century. I assume by the statement above, you mean it's become a classic with audiences. Has it? I don't know anyone who's seen it, or likes it if they have. I hated it then - hate it now.

by Anonymousreply 54June 30, 2020 9:27 PM

Loretta ain't ugly, just dumb as a stump.

by Anonymousreply 55June 30, 2020 9:33 PM

Me!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 56June 30, 2020 9:35 PM

"Quaid is a C-list has-been on his fourth marriage with someone 40 years younger than him (and she'll probably leave him when he gets too old)"

She'll leave him when he runs out of $$$. He's already too old.

by Anonymousreply 57June 30, 2020 9:36 PM

some of these celebs are fake liberals only, they probably vote for trump in the booth.

is Nicole Kidman an American Citizen?

by Anonymousreply 58June 30, 2020 9:43 PM

Rob Lowe, close personal friend of Clarence Thomas

by Anonymousreply 59June 30, 2020 9:44 PM

Tom Brady

by Anonymousreply 60June 30, 2020 9:48 PM

[quote] Kid Rock is such a dam turd

Is that different from a river turd or a puddle turd, r18?

by Anonymousreply 61June 30, 2020 10:06 PM

Loretta Lynn and Crystal Gayle are products of the Bible Belt. They support Republicans and would support whoever the candidate is for that party.

by Anonymousreply 62June 30, 2020 10:08 PM

Did Crystal ever cut her hair? It was dragging the dust along the floor years ago.

by Anonymousreply 63June 30, 2020 10:19 PM

R58 Yes I believe Kidman is an American citizen now.

by Anonymousreply 64June 30, 2020 10:21 PM

Add Trisha Yearwood and Garth Brooks to that list of non-repub country artists, R42.

by Anonymousreply 65June 30, 2020 10:41 PM

[quote] Azelia Banks does not support Trump. She's homophobic, transphobic, and an all around awful person (not to mention batshit insane) but she's also a black woman who is super into her blackness so I doubt she's a Trump supporter.

I have a feeling this will become a meme.

by Anonymousreply 66June 30, 2020 10:58 PM

r62 There are many of us who are Bible Belt "products" who have always despised Trump and his hypocritical Christian followers. Loretta has traveled around the world and met many famous people, but still acts like she never left Butcher Holler.

Not bright.

by Anonymousreply 67June 30, 2020 10:58 PM

And if Crystal is to be believed, then her and Loretty's papa was a democrat too.

by Anonymousreply 68June 30, 2020 11:01 PM

I wonder about Suzanne Somers. I can imagine her being a supporter, but at the same time she's good friends with Kathy Griffin. I don't know what happened to their friendship after the Trump mask event.

by Anonymousreply 69June 30, 2020 11:08 PM

Hulk Hogan -- no surprise; his sex video lawsuit lawyer is a major Dump buddy who killed Gawker.

Jon Voigt -- Kompromat? His pro-Dump videos always look and sound like a hostage reading a prepared statement with a gun to his head.

Barr, Sheen, Banks -- Insane.

Loretta Lynn -- Hillbilly.

Ford -- Source?

also add:

Randy Quaid -- Hillbilly AND insane.

by Anonymousreply 70June 30, 2020 11:16 PM

Note:

Jon Voigt s/b Jon Voight

There's an "h" in there. Sure he's been a delusional asshole for years, and is also over 80. But once he was quite an impressive actor.

by Anonymousreply 71June 30, 2020 11:34 PM

R70 Ford is no deplorable.

by Anonymousreply 72June 30, 2020 11:38 PM

R62: Are you could say that she’s stayed close to her roots

by Anonymousreply 73June 30, 2020 11:40 PM

I wonder how many of these celebs, while maintaining their republican status, don't (or no longer) support Trump.

Republican and Trump Supporter have become 2 separate lists.

by Anonymousreply 74June 30, 2020 11:42 PM

Harrison Ford supported John McCain in one of this campaigns but otherwise votes Democrat.

by Anonymousreply 75June 30, 2020 11:44 PM

This cunt right here

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 76July 1, 2020 12:17 AM

I wish more stars would take Dolly Parton's advice and "keep your damn mouth shut if you want to stay in show business."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 77July 1, 2020 12:35 AM

[quote]is Nicole Kidman an American Citizen?

She has dual American and Australian citizenships. She was actually born in Hawaii while her Australian parents were students here, so she has been an American citizen since birth.

by Anonymousreply 78July 1, 2020 12:38 AM

R78 it is crazy the amount of a/b list celebs born in such a tiny state.

by Anonymousreply 79July 1, 2020 12:48 AM

[quote] Republican and Trump Supporter have become 2 separate lists.

That's like making a strong point of the fact that Marburg hemorrhagic fever is not the same thing as Ebola.

by Anonymousreply 80July 1, 2020 1:15 AM

Harrison ain't no Republican , not if he's still getting liberal Calissta's vag the usual 5 times a day .

by Anonymousreply 81July 1, 2020 1:15 AM

Harrison is a grandpa, he ain't cumming 5 times a day...

by Anonymousreply 82July 1, 2020 1:30 AM

R82 well you never seen his OnlyFans. He puts out some mean edge sessions, let me tell you!!!!

by Anonymousreply 83July 1, 2020 1:36 AM

OP

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 84July 1, 2020 1:44 AM

LOL, r83.

by Anonymousreply 85July 1, 2020 2:04 AM

Kidman has always wanted to be a beloved american movie star. So she has to play it neutral

by Anonymousreply 86July 1, 2020 2:26 AM

Pat Sajak

Alex Trebek

Dean Cain

Kevin Sorbo

by Anonymousreply 87July 1, 2020 2:52 AM

Naomi Judd

Ken Wahl

1/2 of the Barbi Twins

Lou Ferrigno

Lou Ferrigno Jr.

Kathy Lee Gifford

Cheryl Ladd

Jacklyn Smith (stood by her anti-gay marriage hubby as he ran for office)

John Schneider

Richard Grieco

Lisa Whelchel

Kim Fields

Chip Fields

Nancy McKeon

by Anonymousreply 88July 1, 2020 2:55 AM

JJ (from Good Times)

Lamont (from Sanford & Son)

Anti-gay black rev. (from Amen)

Jackie Mason

Dave Rubin

by Anonymousreply 89July 1, 2020 2:57 AM

Lots of professional wrestlers & athletes are republicans.

Don King

Mike Tyson

50 Cents

by Anonymousreply 90July 1, 2020 2:59 AM

Loretta Lynn has been endorsing Republicans since at least Bush I

by Anonymousreply 91July 1, 2020 3:05 AM

[quote] Loretta Lynn has been endorsing Republicans since at least Bush I

But she was also a Jimmy Carter supporter

by Anonymousreply 92July 1, 2020 3:05 AM

How about the fat director who costars in the Iron Man films? He’s best friends with asshole Vince Vaughn.

by Anonymousreply 93July 1, 2020 4:53 AM

I bet a lot more do than let on publicly. Wouldn’t their income bracket influence them to vote red?

by Anonymousreply 94July 1, 2020 4:56 AM

[quote] "Charlie Puth. Scumbag." Link please. That seems VERY unlikely.

"Babe has been able to verify that this Facebook account was used by Puth to share pro-Trump statuses. Puth family members are friends with that profile and exchange posts with him. Also, the URL of Puth's account is otto.rockitt – Otto is his middle name.

"And on this profile, he has shared posts in admiration of Donald Trump. Like this one, from 29 June 2016 – it's a pro-Trump video captioned: "Trump wants to STOP rebuilding other countries and rebuild America. AND HE'S BEEN SAYING IT FOR 30 YEARS.""

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 95July 1, 2020 5:03 AM

Yeah, I went from liking Charlie Puth quite a bit to not paying much attention or caring about him. I seriously have ZERO respect for people that support that fucking clown. I about fell off my chair laughing when I saw him singing about $5 footlongs for Subway the other day. What a sell out.

by Anonymousreply 96July 1, 2020 10:16 PM

I seriously doubt the new wave of female country singers are Trump supporters. People like Maren Morris, Kacey Musgraves, Kelsea Ballerini and Miranda Lambert dont' seem like they would support Trump.

by Anonymousreply 97July 1, 2020 10:41 PM

No. But the new generation of country "bros" certainly fit the bill.

by Anonymousreply 98July 1, 2020 10:48 PM

In addition to supporting Bloomberg, Eastwood made several unflattering comments about Trump's divisive and immature behavior.

by Anonymousreply 99July 1, 2020 10:55 PM

Did he make those comments to an empty chair?

by Anonymousreply 100July 2, 2020 12:03 AM

Ok not quite a celebrity, Felice Schacter (one of the first season girls on The Facts of Life, arguably the prettiest one) I believe is a FB friend of a FB friend of mine and I saw this week she was posting Pro-trump and anti-Biden comments all over the place.

I actually would have never called that one ... some JAPy girl from Long Island who went to Brown and is now I believe involved in “special needs education?” That’s pretty stereotypical and hardly reads Trumpette, but ok.

With all the FOL threads on here I though that would sort of count as “someone of note.”

by Anonymousreply 101July 4, 2020 9:56 PM

Kacey Musgraves could not be cooler. She is very anti-Trump and vocally political. She’s real deal country in the circle of Willie Nelson who she very much admires. Of Course Nelson is as anti-Trump as you can get and remains vocal— just recently supported Beto O’Rourke.

by Anonymousreply 102July 4, 2020 10:12 PM

Kelsey Grammer a Trump supporter and is very much against abortion.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 103July 4, 2020 10:30 PM

This is where the Harrison Ford rumor comes from by snopes says the photo is a fake photoshopped with the Trump sign.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 104July 4, 2020 10:32 PM

Pawn Stars' Rick Harrison

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 105July 4, 2020 10:41 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 106July 4, 2020 10:43 PM

Meet Brandi Love, the Pro-Trump Porn Star Who Writes for The Federalist

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 107July 4, 2020 10:47 PM

Colby Keller: Why I Voted for Donald Trump

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 108July 4, 2020 10:49 PM

According to this link from 2016, Bruce Willis, Jessica Simpson, Sylvester Stallone, Hulk Hogan, Fran Drescher, Gene Simmons, Gary Busey, Ted Nugent, Mark Cuban (don't think he does now), Aissa Wayne, Wayne Newton, Jesse Ventura, Tila Tequila, Lou Ferrigno, Terrell Owens, Phil Ruffin, Herschel Walker, Robert Kiyosaki, Wayne Allyn Root, Zoltan Bathory.

I tried not to relist those mentioned above but I am sure I got a few wrong either way.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 109July 4, 2020 11:03 PM

Here are some more supporters...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 110July 4, 2020 11:28 PM

I think both of the leads in Chips are repubs.

EE retweets James Woods, Lou Ferrigno, Dean Cain & other right-wingers on his twitter page.

by Anonymousreply 111July 4, 2020 11:41 PM

[quote]In addition to supporting Bloomberg, Eastwood made several unflattering comments about Trump's divisive and immature behavior.

I had assumed he was a Republican and a Trumpie.

by Anonymousreply 112July 5, 2020 12:12 AM

Very few of these people have boycott worthy careers at this point.

by Anonymousreply 113July 5, 2020 12:31 AM

The Mary Hart family.

The Barbara Mandrell family.

Most likely all of the "famous" Osmond family.

by Anonymousreply 114July 5, 2020 5:44 AM

I can never get over how these dumb country bumpkins go for a loud New York slob.

by Anonymousreply 115July 5, 2020 1:38 PM

Whether you support in 2020 Donald Trump or Joe Biden — you are a Republican.

by Anonymousreply 116July 10, 2020 12:40 PM

Neither Fran Drescher nor Mark Cuban was ever a Trump supporter. Fran is quite vocal about it. He appeared early 90s in The Nanny, but she thought he was an idiot even then.

by Anonymousreply 117July 11, 2020 4:15 AM

R116 = another dumb fucktard who helped elect Trump in 2016

by Anonymousreply 118July 11, 2020 12:01 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!