Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Doug Williams, son of Brian Williams (disgraced NBC anchor), looks nothing like his lying father.

He is a host on SNY, the New York Mets channel. Is he adopted? He looks like what DL describes as "white adjacent".

He is on a show as DL fave Anthony Recker, another "adjacent" not white analyst.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22June 19, 2020 10:49 AM

Both he and sister look white with arab undertones to me.

by Anonymousreply 1June 19, 2020 2:18 AM

He's gorgeous.

by Anonymousreply 2June 19, 2020 2:18 AM

He's cute. I'd hit it.

by Anonymousreply 3June 19, 2020 2:20 AM

Brian Williams is on MSNBC, I believe.

by Anonymousreply 4June 19, 2020 2:21 AM

Yeah, he looks very much like Alison, almost twinsies. Wonder if he sings better than her? Who am I fooling of course he does, lol.

by Anonymousreply 5June 19, 2020 2:27 AM

He's handsome. But so are his mother and and father. Here is mother Jane. With a younger Allison, before her beauty makeovers. They are all horse faces but good looking. Brian used to be very handsome but he aged out.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6June 19, 2020 2:27 AM

Leave Brian Williams alone!

by Anonymousreply 7June 19, 2020 2:29 AM

All together with daughter half-way through her beauty makeover. The son is very handsome and looks like his parents. OP is Helen Keller.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8June 19, 2020 2:29 AM

So it looks like Brian has had sex twice.

by Anonymousreply 9June 19, 2020 2:29 AM

Those two men probably have big dicks. Also Allison looks like she has a huge clit bordering on ambiguous.

by Anonymousreply 10June 19, 2020 2:32 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11June 19, 2020 2:34 AM

Doug Williams resembles David Muir a bit.

by Anonymousreply 12June 19, 2020 2:42 AM

Alison was pretty until she became anorexic . The son is cute enough,but hes not as good looking as dad was in his day.

by Anonymousreply 13June 19, 2020 2:43 AM

[quote] arab undertones

?

by Anonymousreply 14June 19, 2020 2:48 AM

[quote] Doug Williams resembles David Muir a bit.

David Tyler Muir.

by Anonymousreply 15June 19, 2020 2:48 AM

Brian Williams is on MSNBC and he’s such a professional—head and tails over so many newscasters.

So glad he’s back on TV

by Anonymousreply 16June 19, 2020 2:49 AM

[quote] They are all horse faces

Neigh!

by Anonymousreply 17June 19, 2020 2:51 AM

Cyclopsesque

by Anonymousreply 18June 19, 2020 2:53 AM

Brian was quite dishy as a young man.

His children look nothing like him, it's true.

But his son has BDF, as does he.

by Anonymousreply 19June 19, 2020 3:22 AM

Doug looks very sexy, and very "white" to me. Perhaps there is a slight element of the "black Irish" dusky colouring, and influence in the Irish genes of the Stoddard and Williams families. I don't think they really resemble Arabs. Some of my Irish relatives have a similar look like Doug.

If the Jenner girls can be all Irish, and a touch Scottish and look as exotic as they do, then Doug and sister don't have any explaining to do.

by Anonymousreply 20June 19, 2020 3:52 AM

Doug needs to get control of that hairline – it's beating a hasty retreat.

by Anonymousreply 21June 19, 2020 4:19 AM

Dough has the same chin and mouth as his father. Doug's chin is just wonky (miscentered) in the exact opposite direction.

by Anonymousreply 22June 19, 2020 10:49 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!