Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

New footage shows it was THREE cops.

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23May 30, 2020 8:04 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1May 29, 2020 11:26 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2May 29, 2020 11:27 PM

Wow, that's crazy. That's even worse.

by Anonymousreply 3May 29, 2020 11:39 PM

Exactly, R3.

by Anonymousreply 4May 29, 2020 11:56 PM

And just in two facts - one of the cops KNEW the guy they pinned down. They worked together doing security work for a local night club. Second I hear one of the cops has been terminated and charged.

by Anonymousreply 5May 29, 2020 11:57 PM

My God.

by Anonymousreply 6May 30, 2020 12:01 AM

They wanted to make sure he really died. Dead men can't testify. And the police union likes this more than a live victim. They're happy for cities to pay out millions in wrongful death lawsuits. Most cops get away with beating, robbing, raping, maiming and killing innocent people and keep their jobs. And as a reward for beating their criminal charges, most get a promotion. True fact

This murdering fuck from Minneapolis will probably work out some type of deal, where he is able to get his pension. I think he had 19 years of service. They only need 20 to retire with a full pension. If he doesn't, he'll fight his firing. And he'll win his wrongful termination lawsuit. Mark my words. He'll win, he'll get back pay and he'll be allowed to retire with a full pension and medical benefits

The cops only fired the head murderer because the president was talking about it, and they don't want the city to be burned down. I can almost guarantee they fired him in such a way that would allow him to win a wrongful termination suit

by Anonymousreply 7May 30, 2020 12:06 AM

Fucking murder.

White cops will all get off

by Anonymousreply 8May 30, 2020 12:09 AM

Executed by racist pigs in broad daylight. Unfuckingbelievable. Life in prison without parole for everyone involved.

by Anonymousreply 9May 30, 2020 12:16 AM

Interesting that this side/aspect of the story is being subdued.

by Anonymousreply 10May 30, 2020 12:24 AM

I haven't watched the video, I just don't have the stomach for it. Those three should be considered Killer Cop's accomplices.

by Anonymousreply 11May 30, 2020 12:24 AM

[quote]The cops only fired the head murderer

All 4 were fired. Only Derek Chauvin (the "head murderer") has been charged so far.

[quote]White cops will all get off

One of the cops, Tou Thao, is Hmong American. I am not sure of the ethnicity of the other 2 -- though one of them, J. Alexander Kueng, may not be "white" either.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12May 30, 2020 12:47 AM

Watch it! It is your responsibility as a human being. It should be played everywhere. Very very sick. And the cutie mayor has to take responsibility for it along with the chief of police. They both should have their careers completely destroyed. It is that horrible. What a terrible terrible thing. And this happened all the time. There just weren't smart phones.

by Anonymousreply 13May 30, 2020 12:48 AM

If I understand correctly, the police were called because of a bad check or suspected counterfeit money. So why do so many police show up for that particular call?

by Anonymousreply 14May 30, 2020 12:50 AM

R14, IME, this is how it goes. The store employee calls 911. The 911 dispatcher radios out for someone (officer) on patrol to respond (i.e., go to the store). All patrol officers would hear the dispatcher. There's one officer per patrol car (not like on TV where you see 2 cops sitting in one car). Usually, there would be at least 2 officers to respond / arrive, for officer safety reasons (i.e., having a backup).

Looks like this happened in the day, which is normally less busy, crime-wise, than at night. There happened to be 4 officers in patrol cars within reasonable proximity to this store. They all showed up.

by Anonymousreply 15May 30, 2020 1:02 AM

R13 made laugh, just because of the tone shift. Righteousness to mayor cutie. 😂

by Anonymousreply 16May 30, 2020 1:04 AM

R15, in NYC all patrol cars have two officers

by Anonymousreply 17May 30, 2020 1:17 AM

[quote] If I understand correctly, the police were called because of a bad check or suspected counterfeit money. So why do so many police show up for that particular call?

The head killer (chauvin) , his wife also has been arrested for writing bad checks

I heard George Floyd had a counterfeit $20 bill. I've gotten counterfeit money from my bank before.

And R15, the cops all have police radios. This type of call doesn't require 4 cops. The dispatcher puts out the call, who ever is closest and isn't doing something else responds that they will take the call. The other cops were just being dicks. One might have been for backup, but not the other two. Four cops weren't required. They were looking to make some trouble for someone. And they did

by Anonymousreply 18May 30, 2020 1:29 AM

R18, I understand what you're saying. I'm just speculating on why 4 might have shown up. It was day time (less crime going on) and they all happened to be in the vicinity with nothing better to do.

R17, thanks for that info. Makes sense that in NYC, there would be 2 cops in 1 car, instant backup.

by Anonymousreply 19May 30, 2020 1:58 AM

So the one that murdered him by holding his knee on his neck didn't need to do that at all. (we knew that)

The other two cops had him down on the ground and were holding him there.

by Anonymousreply 20May 30, 2020 2:24 AM

[quote]I haven't watched the video, I just don't have the stomach for it. Those three should be considered Killer Cop's accomplices.

So how many of you WERE brave enough to watch the video?

by Anonymousreply 21May 30, 2020 2:54 AM

I watched the full 10 minute video a couple days ago. I wish I hadn't. I still can't get it out of my head. It's so much worse than the excerpts they've shown on the news programs. The real horror is watching that fucking cop continue to kneel on George Floyd's neck long after he is unconscious and not moving, while the passersby scream at the cops to stop, to check his pulse, that they are killing him. The cops don't give a damn. It's one of the most chilling, cold-hearted things I've ever seen.

Linked is an interesting video, put together by NBC, of the first minutes of the arrest. Unfortunately, the key moments right before Floyd ends up on the ground with the cop kneeling on him are missing, but it at least provides a bit more context.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22May 30, 2020 4:08 AM

They still seem to be downplaying the THREE cops aspect on the news. I saw a FLASH of the THREE on a TV news.

by Anonymousreply 23May 30, 2020 8:04 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!