Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

White Culture

What is it? And who are its purveyors?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15May 8, 2020 8:43 PM

What is it?.....some twisted fantasy pushed by sociology grads....can you say "useless major"?

Who are its purveyors?....racist dipshits who have a useless degree, and a mountain of student debt.

by Anonymousreply 1May 8, 2020 6:50 PM

I'll do one for the gay male culture with the accuracy of OP's starter pack. K?

by Anonymousreply 2May 8, 2020 6:53 PM

Dregs of the British isles* washed up on the continent and made up a bunch of racist rules.

(*Such as myself)

by Anonymousreply 3May 8, 2020 6:59 PM

Here's one I made, with the accuracy of OP's, for American gay men.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4May 8, 2020 7:52 PM

R4, you forgot the earrings and caftans.

by Anonymousreply 5May 8, 2020 8:06 PM

We don't have a white culture here because we are a melting pot. We have an American culture that sadly a lot of whites do not want to share with other races and other races do not either feel a part of or rejected it to have an identity of their own. I have no idea why black culture morphed into what it has. I can only surmise it did so from being rejected by whites.

by Anonymousreply 6May 8, 2020 8:10 PM

R6 it's more like a tossed salad where many of the vegetables don't get along, unfortunately. Personally I like diversity and find it boring to be primarily around people who are too similar to me.

by Anonymousreply 7May 8, 2020 8:14 PM

White people certainly do not have the monopoly on homophobia. There's a great deal of homophobia in Arab countries.

by Anonymousreply 8May 8, 2020 8:17 PM

LOL at all the triggered Karens only a few replies in.

That starter park needs one of these for decor. Preferably from Target.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9May 8, 2020 8:18 PM

I knew I had R4 blocked for a reason.

by Anonymousreply 10May 8, 2020 8:23 PM

Extra potato for OP. Best in Target Left Division—St. Petersburg office.

by Anonymousreply 11May 8, 2020 8:29 PM

That seems like more southern white culture starter pack

by Anonymousreply 12May 8, 2020 8:36 PM

I smell vodka!!

by Anonymousreply 13May 8, 2020 8:38 PM

R10 What good is blocking if you can still see and read my posts?

Besides, you missed the point of the "blocked" post, which is kinda like not seeing it....I guess.

by Anonymousreply 14May 8, 2020 8:43 PM

White culture?

Oh, merely Western architecture, the development of the musical theories and practices now used worldwide, the development of Western literature and visual arts, the basis of democratic government and the existence of empiricism, medical practice and the research and applied methods that have created the world economic system. That's all white culture actually is.

White culture is the basis for the success of every other non-European country in the world, based on their own measures of success in today's world.

That's all.

Oh, wait. It's another chance to post about Hummel figures, unsavory food and brittle mentalities, right? Well, since white culture also has given us an especially rancid form of imperialism, genocide, military success and the absurdities of communism (all of which have their native forms and copy-the-white approaches in other parts of the world), by all means ridicule your Aunt Amy's silliness at having doilies under her vases.

by Anonymousreply 15May 8, 2020 8:43 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!