Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Helmut Berger: '' I will never forgive Delon"

Austrian actor Helmut Berger reveals himself in an autobiography. He explains why he had so much hatred for another favorite actor of the Italian filmmaker, Alain Delon : " I didn't really know Delon. I was closer to Nathalie, his ex-wife. I will never forgive him to have manipulated their son, Anthony, then 5 years old, to reach Luchino Visconti.

Delon made him write love letters to Visconti, signed with his small child's hand. I found that repugnant. never discussed Delon with me, despite my questions. Delon had the chance to shoot Le Guépard and Rocco and his brothers under the direction of Luchino. There shouldn't have been another film. I did everything to prevent this from happening again. I was clear with Visconti by saying to him: 'It's Delon or me.' I admit, I took good care of his case . "It is certain that Helmut Berger did not like Alain Delon, and that he only relates facts that suit him!

" One day, Alain Delon knocked on the door, I went to open it and, to upset him , I asked his name. I told him, 'I don't know you sir' and slammed the door in his face. "He says that he has made a good friendship with Romy Schneider :" She never recovered from Delon"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11May 9, 2020 12:13 AM

Disgusting.

Also sounds like an interesting read...

by Anonymousreply 1May 8, 2020 9:20 PM

I don't understand a word of that.

by Anonymousreply 2May 8, 2020 9:24 PM

Helmet Berger sounds like a loon.

by Anonymousreply 3May 8, 2020 9:30 PM

Oh, he cray. Weren't they all?

by Anonymousreply 4May 8, 2020 9:48 PM

What is he *saying*, OP? Please do try to translate for us since you seem so passionate about this subject...

by Anonymousreply 5May 8, 2020 10:21 PM

OP only posted the OP. 8 hours ago… and this text seems to have been run through google tranlator thrice.

Anyway, Berger is alleging that Alain Delon made his 5 year old son write love letters (or at least sign them) to a pedophile leaning director (Visconti), probably to gain Visconti's favor.

by Anonymousreply 6May 8, 2020 10:37 PM

Berger was just insanely jealous of Delon being the most beautiful man in films. Berger was handsome but far from the most beautiful. A malignant narcissist.

by Anonymousreply 7May 8, 2020 10:40 PM

R6 Was Visconti a pedophile??

by Anonymousreply 8May 8, 2020 11:32 PM

Berger is a notorious alcoholic.

by Anonymousreply 9May 8, 2020 11:54 PM

Berger was Visconti's lover/hustler for many years, so of course he was jealous of Delon.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10May 8, 2020 11:55 PM

r8 I don't know, but Berger seems to imply it. Visconti also made that pedophilia movie "Death in Venice" but it was after a book.

by Anonymousreply 11May 9, 2020 12:13 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!