Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Adele got SO THIN!

Have you seen her recent birthday picture?? She really lost all the extra weight, I couldn't have recognized her had they not written her name in the tweet. See for yourself...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 161May 8, 2020 7:22 PM

WTF? She's turned into C-list actress Kim Raver.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1May 6, 2020 5:40 AM

Ugh. She has that look of a fat person who lost WAY too much weight.

She also looks like she just smoked 20 packs of cigs.

by Anonymousreply 2May 6, 2020 5:51 AM

Fat cow.

by Anonymousreply 3May 6, 2020 5:53 AM

I think she looks great.

by Anonymousreply 4May 6, 2020 5:55 AM

Her major appeal was that she was a fat chick with a great voice singing about relationships. Her major appeal to all the fat fraus was that she looked like them and they could relate. Now that she looks like Kate Moss she lost a lot of what made her so endearing to people. Her new music will flop.

by Anonymousreply 5May 6, 2020 5:55 AM

She is so overrated. All that caterwauling she did during her George Michael tribute was a major turnoff.

by Anonymousreply 6May 6, 2020 5:56 AM

Looks a younger sexy version of Sarah Paulson.

by Anonymousreply 7May 6, 2020 5:56 AM

Why are British women so ugly as soon as they hit 30?

by Anonymousreply 8May 6, 2020 5:56 AM

Stomach bypass surgery will result in weight loss.

by Anonymousreply 9May 6, 2020 5:58 AM

What the fuck I can only just barely recognise her.

R7 I was just about to post that she looks like Sarah.

by Anonymousreply 10May 6, 2020 5:58 AM

R5

She's lost weight & looks healthy. She does not have the Kate Moss waif look. Be real.

I also think you're being an idiot to say she only appealed to overweight women. You don't sell as many records, win as many Grammys and have world wide fame & critical success if you're just a "niche" artist.

by Anonymousreply 11May 6, 2020 6:02 AM

She looks good and at normal weight. No one would say anything at all if they hadn't seen her before. She is not emaciated and is much healthier now, but I hope she has stopped smoking too. Wish I had lost the weight she has, I'm jealous.

by Anonymousreply 12May 6, 2020 6:07 AM

She'll add some weight back on and be slightly heavy, but it will suit her.

by Anonymousreply 13May 6, 2020 6:08 AM

She had bariatric surgery.

by Anonymousreply 14May 6, 2020 6:09 AM

Skinny women are cunts.

by Anonymousreply 15May 6, 2020 6:14 AM

She looks fabulous.

by Anonymousreply 16May 6, 2020 6:16 AM

Her forehead cries out for bangs.

by Anonymousreply 17May 6, 2020 6:16 AM

Damn. All that BBC she was gettin did her good.

by Anonymousreply 18May 6, 2020 6:18 AM

[quote]I also think you're being an idiot to say she only appealed to overweight women

It's what's called "DL wisdom."

by Anonymousreply 19May 6, 2020 6:19 AM

Still an ugly woman. She is so insecure after the divorce, so losing weights is the only thing keeping her happy. Still ugly and basic

by Anonymousreply 20May 6, 2020 6:21 AM

She looks like she’s been plucked out of thin air.

by Anonymousreply 21May 6, 2020 6:22 AM

She's fat.

by Anonymousreply 22May 6, 2020 6:22 AM

Good for her. From a distance, she looks a little bit more Sharon Tate than Vicky Pollard for once in OP's photo.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23May 6, 2020 6:23 AM

Her singing voice will be affected

by Anonymousreply 24May 6, 2020 6:24 AM

[quote] Her singing voice will be affected

So will the name of her album titles. They've always been named after her increasing waist size.

by Anonymousreply 25May 6, 2020 6:26 AM

Body looks really good. I was wondering where she was going with her album titles: 19, 21, 25 ... Do you really want to keep on naming your album after your age? I guess it was a marketing decision. This very young woman with a very mature voice. Same thought about the rappers named "Young _____." Where do you go with that name?

by Anonymousreply 26May 6, 2020 6:41 AM

She’s someone who’s meant to be fat. She looks like another piece of chav trash now.

by Anonymousreply 27May 6, 2020 6:43 AM

We’d a facelift now.

by Anonymousreply 28May 6, 2020 6:46 AM

Needs a facelift now.

by Anonymousreply 29May 6, 2020 6:47 AM

She looks like the average, middle-aged housewife who was fat during marriage, got weight loss surgery, and now bleaches and tans everything and wears very little.

Looked better before.

by Anonymousreply 30May 6, 2020 6:47 AM

Does she even have to release music? The money she has already should last her hundreds of years now that she isn't spending it on so much food.

by Anonymousreply 31May 6, 2020 6:52 AM

Does she even have to release music? The money she has already should last her hundreds of years now that she isn't spending it on so much food.

by Anonymousreply 32May 6, 2020 6:52 AM

Poor Chrissy Metz.

by Anonymousreply 33May 6, 2020 8:15 AM

Someone buy her a pint and take her to Greggs. Just 50 times should get her a little fill in that hatchet face.

by Anonymousreply 34May 6, 2020 8:39 AM

This picture reminds me that she's the only women I've seen recently wearing clothes that are too big for her (as opposed to the opposite).

by Anonymousreply 35May 6, 2020 8:50 AM

Are those flaps on her dress to cover her bingo wings?

by Anonymousreply 36May 6, 2020 8:56 AM

Can she still sing?

by Anonymousreply 37May 6, 2020 9:00 AM

Her face took a hit, looks 45+ which is a side affect of major weight loss. I'm sure she'll be doing sexy videos showing off her new body in bikins and leotards etc.

by Anonymousreply 38May 6, 2020 10:04 AM

The wieght loss makes her already huge head look look even more massive too.

by Anonymousreply 39May 6, 2020 10:11 AM

She looks terrible. But she'll get fat again. Sam Smith 2.0

by Anonymousreply 40May 6, 2020 10:12 AM

Good lord, what a bunch of Heathers on here.

by Anonymousreply 41May 6, 2020 10:19 AM

Adele's fitness partner was Harry Styles. He went hiking with her a lot in LA and she fell in love. Still not skinny enough to be his type, though.

by Anonymousreply 42May 6, 2020 10:23 AM

She looks good. Not to cynical, but I'll be fine if it's all back on in two years.

by Anonymousreply 43May 6, 2020 10:35 AM

I wonder if she's really interested in being a singer & more interested in being a celebrity, hanging out with JLaw, Harry Styles, etc. Not that there is anything wrong with that necessarily - it just makes you kind of boring & average. She was zaftig & kind of cute, but now she just looks like she belongs any reality TV show

by Anonymousreply 44May 6, 2020 10:49 AM

I think she looks way too tanned in that picture. Good for her for losing weight - if that's what she wanted, she is being healthy about it and she is happy. I hope she's not similar to Kelly Clarkson who said when she lost weight she was miserable.

Also hope it doesn't affect her voice and she can still belt it out - but then Celine Dion is a twig and she's always had a belter of a voice so it probably makes no difference.

by Anonymousreply 45May 6, 2020 10:54 AM

r8

LIIIIIIIIIIIEEEESSSS!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 46May 6, 2020 10:56 AM

It’s unfortunate she most likely got bariatric surgery done. I’ve yet to see anyone who doesn’t end up looking like a runny custard from it. It changed her face and makes her look run down. Shame. Maybe it’ll all settle down in the next year.

by Anonymousreply 47May 6, 2020 11:14 AM

Her chest shouldn't be this big, unless she got implants.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 48May 6, 2020 11:14 AM

R25, You must be a dumb guy. Adele has never had nor ever will have a waist size of 19 or 21, and she'll be lucky to get down to 25.

by Anonymousreply 49May 6, 2020 11:30 AM

Her voice will be fine. She didn't have rhinoplasty.

by Anonymousreply 50May 6, 2020 11:36 AM

R48 never thought I'd see Adele and Nicole Richie in the same photo.

by Anonymousreply 51May 6, 2020 1:12 PM

I feel abandoned by my queen

by Anonymousreply 52May 6, 2020 1:13 PM

I assume she feels healthier than when she was carrying a bunch of weight as long as she did it in a healthy way. Although back when her last album was released she was bigger but looked to be at an overall good weight. Its definitely better than when she was a teen and looked obese.

by Anonymousreply 53May 6, 2020 1:31 PM

R8, how come you were scum from the day you were born?

by Anonymousreply 54May 6, 2020 1:37 PM

She looks completely different, but not bad. People always say of fat women “it’s a shame, she has such a pretty face”. Well, here we have an opportunity to see one of these women get thin.

I get the feeling that she’s having a bit of a crisis. Of course I wish her well.

by Anonymousreply 55May 6, 2020 1:50 PM

Good for her. She hasn't talked about it or made a big deal out of it which makes me happy. She did it for herself. She had gotten quite obese a couple years ago and this was needed for her health and way better for her young kid. Who cares if it means she has a wrinkle or roll, it is a human body and like most, are far from perfect . I agree it likely is the result of surgery and since she has been overweight since childhood it is going to be hard work to keep the weight off but she got this far and losing weight at 30 when you have been overweight your whole life is no easy task. She has the money to get nipped and tucked.

by Anonymousreply 56May 6, 2020 1:56 PM

Who cares what she looks like — Adele is known because of her talent. period.

It is such a shame gay men try to perpetuate female oppression

by Anonymousreply 57May 6, 2020 1:57 PM

[quote]Poor Chrissy Metz.

What, you think Adele ate her [italic]own[/italic] fat!? Please. Women help women!

by Anonymousreply 58May 6, 2020 1:58 PM

You know how this tends to work? Anytime there's a drastic change like this, the pictures IRL never look great. They ALWAYS look off, and this is because most celebrities straight up DON'T look great under normal conditions like, well, normal people.

What'll happen is this. Adele lost this weight HARD CORE. CLEARLY that's what she's been up to, and it's what she wants for her next era. So what we're seeing is that like... show the world moment. But leading up to the next album they're gonna do everything they can to like... bring audiences on the journey, and it'll all align with the album's message or something, and skinny era Adele won't look creepy, but instead glamorous, and they'll doll her new look up and take fancy ass pictures.

I figure this will happen because when Zellweger got a new face, she looked WAY different than she did when she won her second Oscar, so I'm thinking it's a combination of our brains adjusting, and the celebrity continuing to tweak their image post-drastic change.

Hope she feels good. I hope she ultimately did it for herself.

by Anonymousreply 59May 6, 2020 2:02 PM

[quote] Her major appeal was that she was a fat chick with a great voice singing about relationships. Her major appeal to all the fat fraus was that she looked like them and they could relate. Now that she looks like Kate Moss she lost a lot of what made her so endearing to people. Her new music will flop.

Well not too sure I agree with this. Amy Winehouse was chubby in the beginning and grew more popular the skinnier she became..but that may be down to all the press around her troubled life.

by Anonymousreply 60May 6, 2020 2:20 PM

She looks like Varla Jean Merman.

by Anonymousreply 61May 6, 2020 2:44 PM

hate the dress, hair, pose, and her fake tan but good for her. hope she's happy and healthy. love her personality that I've come to know from interviews. hope she doesn't change too much.

by Anonymousreply 62May 6, 2020 2:52 PM

Amazing how gay boys can be exactly like catty, jealous fraus.

Jealous that someone has lost weight, and you've packed on the pounds.

You'll never tell her how great she looks.

You'll be make catty remarks: "You're not going to gain it all back, are you?"

And deep down, you're hoping like hell that she'll gain it all back, and then some.

😾 MEOW !

by Anonymousreply 63May 6, 2020 2:57 PM

At least she's lost weight during the lockdown! My fat ass won't fit in my sweatpants anymore.

by Anonymousreply 64May 6, 2020 2:59 PM

It won't last.

by Anonymousreply 65May 6, 2020 3:04 PM

Her skin looks like shit so I'm thinking gastric band. On the other hand her legs look great so win some lose some (heh).

by Anonymousreply 66May 6, 2020 3:06 PM

She's pals around with LA celebrities. I hope she steals Taylor Swift's man and becomes a complete whore.

by Anonymousreply 67May 6, 2020 3:13 PM

If she's friends with Nicole Richie then she probably lost the weight by doing a shit-ton of coke.

by Anonymousreply 68May 6, 2020 3:17 PM

But it's sooooooo mean to focus on her weight!

by Anonymousreply 69May 6, 2020 3:17 PM

Did she lose that low-class accent?

by Anonymousreply 70May 6, 2020 3:24 PM

A lot of self loathing on this thread.

by Anonymousreply 71May 6, 2020 3:26 PM

She's blackfishing in that photo.

by Anonymousreply 72May 6, 2020 4:28 PM

Why is someone trying to make a "gay" thing out of this? People all over the internet are commenting about this picture. Gay people have to hold their tongues?

by Anonymousreply 73May 6, 2020 5:01 PM

Nicole Ritchie, huh.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 74May 6, 2020 5:02 PM

Well r74, if that's an actual quote, she didn't lie. She made multiple albums while she was heavier that were well received and sold well. THEN (keyword) she lost weight and is buddies with Richie. Though I guess it means her next album will be shit.

by Anonymousreply 75May 6, 2020 5:07 PM

Or course she lied. "I don't have time to work out." Pull the other one, 'dele.

by Anonymousreply 76May 6, 2020 5:09 PM

Does this mean I need to get fat?

by Anonymousreply 77May 6, 2020 5:14 PM

[quote] Amy Winehouse was chubby in the beginning and grew more popular the skinnier she became..but that may be down to all the press around her troubled life.

Of course, nothing to do with her heroine addiction.

by Anonymousreply 78May 6, 2020 5:35 PM

R77, no, it just means you need to carry on focusing on your music and show the world how talented you are.

by Anonymousreply 79May 6, 2020 5:36 PM

"Complimenting her for her weight loss is NOT promoting body positivity. There was NOTHING wrong with her before!!!."

Good for her.

by Anonymousreply 80May 6, 2020 5:49 PM

I am smoking a fag!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 81May 6, 2020 5:55 PM

I hope she did it in a healthy manner or she’ll gain the weight back.

by Anonymousreply 82May 6, 2020 6:02 PM

When was R48 taken? She looks more herself there and still a very impressive weight loss. I agree that in the OP pic, the weight loss has aged her.

by Anonymousreply 83May 6, 2020 6:03 PM

The weight loss doesn't flatter her larger frame at all. Certain people are intended to be bigger than others, Adele is one of those people.

You can exercise each day and limit your sugar intake and be a fit bigger person. You can be a size triple zero anorectic hag and completely unwell.

by Anonymousreply 84May 6, 2020 6:07 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 85May 6, 2020 6:17 PM

She looks good, sure, but just scrolling though her IG, she also looked good and healthy at a heavier weight. .

by Anonymousreply 86May 6, 2020 6:49 PM

I'm happy for her and i hope she's having fun with the new fashions but she could gain back 10-15 pounds and look even better.

by Anonymousreply 87May 6, 2020 6:55 PM

She looks like Barbara Jean in the last season of Reba, when she lost a bunch of weight.

by Anonymousreply 88May 6, 2020 6:58 PM

Will her weight loss journey inspire a certain Miss Metz to drop a few pounds?

by Anonymousreply 89May 6, 2020 7:36 PM

No, it won't.

by Anonymousreply 90May 6, 2020 8:47 PM

I'm so sick of Twitter. People going on and on about "you're still of value even if you are not thin", "No her weight loss doesn't make her a better person!", "Let's talk about her grammies instead!", Some numbnut is going on about "Why are they talking about her weight loss!" Its the elephant in the room (no not a joke) of course people are going to talk about it! Obviously Adele felt the need to lose weight and be healthier. All those tweets just make the tweeters expose their weight insecurities.

by Anonymousreply 91May 6, 2020 9:01 PM

r63 you may be lost.

by Anonymousreply 92May 6, 2020 9:04 PM

Bianca Del Rio wins this thread!

😂

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 93May 7, 2020 1:53 AM

She looks MUCH older. Insecurity can really damage a person. Make my words, she will pose in two pieces soon. Deep down she’s a slut and she knows it. She loves BBC and is currently dating one.

by Anonymousreply 94May 7, 2020 1:59 AM

She looks horrible. Her skin looks awful, her hair is awful and her Music always was awful.

If she lost the weight for her health and because it makes her feel better and allows her to live without health problems, obviously more power to her, but she looks bad. She was very pretty when she was heavier and had almost perfect skin. Now, she looks like a piece of beef jerky.

by Anonymousreply 95May 7, 2020 2:12 AM

I think BBC means something different in England.

by Anonymousreply 96May 7, 2020 2:14 AM

r24, Jennifer Hudson's voice wasn't affected by her weight loss and she's just as thin as Adele. Try again, kaween.

Vocal cords don't lose weight, dear.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 97May 7, 2020 2:17 AM

Amazing! Is there nothing that cocaine cannot do??

by Anonymousreply 98May 7, 2020 2:19 AM

Adele's got some good photoshopping or gastric bypass surgery friends.

by Anonymousreply 99May 7, 2020 2:29 AM

OP here! People on Twitter have spent the last 24 hours or so showing their insecurity! "Why are we discussing her weight" ; " People shouldn't laud adele for getting thin, this encourages a narrative that fat people aren't beautiful "(umm what?!) and another one "our reaction as a society to adele losing weight is disappointing" (This one gave me a headache)

How have these people managed to survive in the society so far? Do they have regular jobs ? Do they have ANY friends? How can they, if they get offended at things like this?Also, Do their coworkers hate them?

Since when is someone opting for a healthier weight and lifestyle detrimental to society?? These people sound so far removed from reality, the mere idea of them being an ACTUAL functioning human feels ridiculous.

by Anonymousreply 100May 7, 2020 3:42 AM

Adele's vocal cords were damaged years ago. She hasn't sung publicly since 2017 and will likely never tour again. She had a number of surgeries between 2011 and 2017 and cancelled her tour as her vocal cords didn't hold up. I like Adele. She wasn't uppity and just said what she thought and she had a great voice. No idea if she still even sings or what she sounds like at this point.

by Anonymousreply 101May 7, 2020 3:52 AM

Give her yen minutes at a Chinese buffet.

by Anonymousreply 102May 7, 2020 4:10 AM

Her body looks great but her face looks destroyed.

by Anonymousreply 103May 7, 2020 5:05 AM

She's already had vocal nodes twice and surgery for that. One of the effects of bariatric surgery can be reflux and persistent vomiting, both of which can resply effect the vocal folds. There is no way she is going to be able to sustainably sing the way she has before. At least you're skinny now!

by Anonymousreply 104May 7, 2020 5:38 AM

[Quote] Deep down she’s a slut and she knows it. She loves BBC and is currently dating one.

I'm not seeing what liking BBC has to do with being a slut 🤔

by Anonymousreply 105May 7, 2020 6:35 AM

A second rate diva who can't sustain?

by Anonymousreply 106May 7, 2020 6:36 AM

Did her husband take her to the cleaners?

by Anonymousreply 107May 7, 2020 6:42 AM

"Many ask me, 'Tulsi! How do you remain so thin?' I tell them how I once lost 40 pounds: well, I ran all the way to a dell. I met a farmer there. There was no food to eat because he was a really bad farmer. So basically, I met a farmer in a dell and became emaciated as I slowly starved."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 108May 7, 2020 6:51 AM

[QUOTE] She's pals around with LA celebrities. I hope she steals Taylor Swift's man and becomes a complete whore

It's her friend Harry Styles she wants. They go hiking together and holidayed together. All his female xes were catwalk thin, though, and Adele's no there yet.

by Anonymousreply 109May 7, 2020 7:33 AM

Her body must look awful under the clothes right? All the loose skin.

by Anonymousreply 110May 7, 2020 7:39 AM

Why? She's lost weight over quite a long time.

by Anonymousreply 111May 7, 2020 7:51 AM

Because, Heidi, she didn't lose it over a long time. She had surgery to cut her stomach in half.

by Anonymousreply 112May 7, 2020 12:47 PM

She needs a facelift 10 years before time, but hey, once she sees Dr Nassif she'll look fantastic.

by Anonymousreply 113May 7, 2020 2:20 PM

[quote]It’s unfortunate she most likely got bariatric surgery done. I’ve yet to see anyone who doesn’t end up looking like a runny custard from it.

LOL! Perfect description.

by Anonymousreply 114May 7, 2020 2:22 PM

"Why the photo of a new, slimmer Adele makes women like me feel uncomfortable":

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 115May 7, 2020 5:14 PM

[quote] I like Adele. She wasn't uppity and just said what she thought and she had a great voice. No idea if she still even sings or what she sounds like at this point.

I genuinely loved her personality as well. There wasn't any pretentious behavior with her. She was honest and likable. She never pulled a "diva" stunt.

[quote]How have these people managed to survive in the society so far? Do they have regular jobs ? Do they have ANY friends? How can they, if they get offended at things like this?Also, Do their coworkers hate them?

I know Twitter is terrible but everyone has been losing their minds during quarantine. It's significantly worse than it ever has been.

by Anonymousreply 116May 7, 2020 5:19 PM

"I think Lindsay Lohan is a really talented actress."

ADELE: "What?!"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 117May 7, 2020 5:25 PM

I think she has lost more than 100 pounds.

by Anonymousreply 118May 7, 2020 6:56 PM

[quote]Why? She's lost weight over quite a long time.

Avoiding loose skin works if it's a reasonably small amount - 20 pounds, say. Given body structure on genetics, even more can be lost with minimal stretching. Look at Jennifer Hudson. She looks pretty good. But she's tall and broad shoulders and had less weight to lose that Adele.

But Adele was massive and hid her size to some extent via big hair, dramatic makeup and black clothes. She may have been losing weight over 5 years but that stretched skin needs to go somewhere. On her Caribbean vacay pics her tits are quite saggy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 119May 7, 2020 7:35 PM

[Quote] her tits are quite saggy.

She has a child, does she not?

by Anonymousreply 120May 7, 2020 7:44 PM

She HAS been losing weight for years. She didn't go from 2008 Adele to 2020 Adele through surgery.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 121May 7, 2020 7:46 PM

I love the blood clot look.

by Anonymousreply 122May 7, 2020 7:54 PM

She looks rather ghoulish to me.

by Anonymousreply 123May 7, 2020 7:57 PM

I'm happy she lost the weight, but she actually looks much better with a few pounds on. She got too thin and now she can't distinguish herself from any other skinny singers. The same thing happened to Jennifer Hudson. I'm not saying that they should've stayed fat, but these ladies should be aware of what happens when they look like every other female in the business.

by Anonymousreply 124May 7, 2020 8:09 PM

There isn't a fat person on this Earth who wants to be fat.

Adele doesn't give a flying fuck what you think.

by Anonymousreply 125May 8, 2020 12:35 AM

Just another basic bitch. Nothing special. Her new album will bomb, mark my words

by Anonymousreply 126May 8, 2020 12:37 AM

^^^ And how did your last album do?

🤣 Thought so.

by Anonymousreply 127May 8, 2020 12:41 AM

What r125 said. All of these fatties are full of shit. If you told them right now they could have the body of a supermodel or some muscular instaho vs their stretchmark, gunty mess of a body, no fatty would choose the latter.

by Anonymousreply 128May 8, 2020 12:57 AM

I see gradual weight loss over years and then a SUDDEN drop.

Well, you can’t have bariatric surgery until you’ve lost a certain amount of weight, so she was just losing enough to hit that threshold. Then she had the surgery and BAM! Total skinny times.

by Anonymousreply 129May 8, 2020 2:18 AM

Never ever believe a celebrity who proclaims she's PROUD of her curves! Always presages a big weight loss.

by Anonymousreply 130May 8, 2020 2:31 AM

Don't you have to be UP to a certain weight to get that weight loss surgery? You can't get it if you're NOT obese. That's why the Mariah speculation made no sense. Lipo, sure. But not anything else.

by Anonymousreply 131May 8, 2020 6:15 AM

How did i miss the nosejob.....?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 132May 8, 2020 10:37 AM

If her next album flops will people think she was successful in large part due to her big fat jiggly bits?

by Anonymousreply 133May 8, 2020 1:26 PM

Adele is so thin that she and Celine could split a Cheerio for breakfast.

by Anonymousreply 134May 8, 2020 1:42 PM

I don’t know the specifics, but there is a window of poundage where you’re eligible for the bariatric surgery. You can’t be too heavy, but they won’t do it for a person who’s too thin.

by Anonymousreply 135May 8, 2020 1:54 PM

Buh bye, R3!

by Anonymousreply 136May 8, 2020 1:58 PM

😾 Meeeoowww!

There's enough cattiness on this thread to fill three rescue shelters to full capacity.

by Anonymousreply 137May 8, 2020 1:58 PM

DL hates you when your fat.

DL hates you even more if you're thinner than your critics.

by Anonymousreply 138May 8, 2020 2:05 PM

She looks great and happy. Good for her.

by Anonymousreply 139May 8, 2020 2:06 PM

I've always liked that she's without pretension. I just hope looking like a barbie doesn't alter her personality and make her stuck-up

by Anonymousreply 140May 8, 2020 2:11 PM

Ih let her have her moment as a thin girl, you know by the size of those hips that fat is in her genes. She’ll gain the weight back in time and by then her fellow fatties will be there to welcome her back with open, jiggly arms. Let her have her Oprah size 10 jeans moment before she balloons back up. Her body type is not meant to be thin but average weight at best and she’d have to fight hard just to stay that even.

When you lose weight you don’t lose fat cells but shrink them. That’s why you gain weight back and more if you go back to eating fattening diet. Those fat cells plump right back up plus you gain new ones.

by Anonymousreply 141May 8, 2020 2:12 PM

R141 posted by Adele's former BFF.

by Anonymousreply 142May 8, 2020 2:30 PM

[Quote] Will her weight loss journey inspire a certain Miss Metz to drop a few pounds?

It depends how much her jewellery weighs.

by Anonymousreply 143May 8, 2020 2:38 PM

Quedtion: I'd a woman puts on weight, does her bosom grow? Or can you big very chubby with flat fried eggs?

by Anonymousreply 144May 8, 2020 2:41 PM

r132 She looks a bit like Khloe Kardashian now

by Anonymousreply 145May 8, 2020 3:00 PM

LIES!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 146May 8, 2020 3:07 PM

[quote] When you lose weight you don’t lose fat cells but shrink them. That’s why you gain weight back and more if you go back to eating fattening diet. Those fat cells plump right back up plus you gain new ones.

Maybe she got a lipo. That's the only way to get rid of those little fuckers for good.

by Anonymousreply 147May 8, 2020 3:21 PM

[quote] She's lost weight & looks healthy.

She does not look healthy in that pic.

by Anonymousreply 148May 8, 2020 4:03 PM

She is healthy by any standards, good for her, just in time for a plague. No fucking body positive movement is going to save Tess Holliday and Chrissy Metz for diabetes, hypertension and higher risk to die from Coronavirus

by Anonymousreply 149May 8, 2020 5:00 PM

R27 - Sorry to say I rather agree. She looks like she would be the GF of the feral-looking bloke in "Being Human" who killed poor Annie by pushing her downstairs.

It's probably a nicer life with the smaller body, but her face looked more appealing with more roundness.

You know what none other than Barbara Cartland said, "A woman can save either her face or her figure as she ages: I chose my face."

by Anonymousreply 150May 8, 2020 5:24 PM

R144, that depends on genetics.

by Anonymousreply 151May 8, 2020 5:38 PM

DL relentlessly fat shamed Adele, so she lost the weight.

Now DL is relentlessly skinny shaming her for losing the weight.

Make up your fucking minds, Gurls.

by Anonymousreply 152May 8, 2020 6:06 PM

Gay men are NEVER happy with anything. The main reason I never want a bf again. You'll never be enough for them (no matter how hot or interesting you are) and they'll always want something on the side. Ugh.

by Anonymousreply 153May 8, 2020 6:13 PM

At her heaviest, she looked like Wynona Judd.

by Anonymousreply 154May 8, 2020 6:14 PM

I AM THIN AND GORGEOUS!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 155May 8, 2020 6:17 PM

Barbara Cartland didn't say that r150, it's one of the oldest sayings in the book. It's like saying The Queen invented the saying "when it rains it pours."

by Anonymousreply 156May 8, 2020 6:35 PM

R150 - Well, I heard it first from Barbara and looked no further, especially as I'm not a woman.

by Anonymousreply 157May 8, 2020 6:44 PM

[Quote] looked no further, especially as I'm not a woman.

It applies to men too. Super cut (abs) men look rough in the face much past 40/50.

by Anonymousreply 158May 8, 2020 6:48 PM

I hate phony hypocritical people, period. When you are fat, you pretend to act like you don’t care of what other people say or think about you and are very much vocal about. Deep down you are an insecure mess, who would do whatever it takes to look as good and thin as the next girl in line.

Whatever bitch. If you are a slut, be one. At lease the ultimate cunty Madonna always be herself and I respect her tremendously

by Anonymousreply 159May 8, 2020 6:58 PM

Most people are insecure whether fat or thin...

by Anonymousreply 160May 8, 2020 7:01 PM

Will she be in the reboot of FOOTBALLERS WIVES?

by Anonymousreply 161May 8, 2020 7:22 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!