Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Is Ari Boulogne the son of Alain Delon? Justice will soon decide

It has been more than thirty years that he has firmly claimed to be the "illegitimate" son of Alain Delon , but he has so far refused to go to court. Ari Boulogne, now 56, has finally changed his mind.

He now intends to prove it in court. A request for paternity recognition was sent to the icon of French cinema. This request was examined by the High Court of Orleans, located next to one of Alain Delon's residences in the Loiret.

"A closed case". Through his lawyer, Me Ayela, this is how the actor soberly commented on this new episode. Alain Delon has always denied being the biological father of this child, whose mother is none other than Nico, the model and singer of the famous Velvet Undeground . The rock muse, who died in 1988, for his part assured that Ari is the result of an ephemeral liaison with the actor in the early 1960s.

Ari Päffgen (now Boulogne) was in any case born on August 11, 1962 in Neuilly-sur-Seine. And it is the mother of Alain Delon herself, Edith, who largely raised her, then adopted with her second husband Paul Boulogne. In his autobiography ("Love never forgets", Pauvert, 2001), he evokes the "convict" of a Catholic school where he was "exiled nine years", but also his passionate relationship with his mother. A bond that rhymes with drug addiction. “From my 16 years until the end, we shared the same drug, the same syringe. It was a way of being together, ”he told JDD in 2018 .

Regarding his illegitimate father, he describes fleeting encounters. One in 1986, by car. Extract. "Alain Delon, one hand on the wheel, the other patting me on the shoulder, gives me this speech: You're my friend, you're my friend". But I'll tell you something, you don't have my eyes, you don't have my hair. You are not my son, you will never be my son. I only slept with your mother once ”. As a reminder, the famous hero of the Cheetah and the Pool is officially the father of three children (Anthony, Anouchka and Alain-Fabien).

Ari insists. If he decides today to go to court - after "a first failed attempt at his 18 years", he said in 2001 on France 2 - it is for his daughter and his son. "He felt that his two children should not be deprived of their parentage," his lawyer, Me Fleury, recently explained to Gala .

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2May 4, 2020 8:22 PM

It should be easy enough to determine with dna, even from other relatives of Delon.

by Anonymousreply 1May 4, 2020 8:18 PM

Sacre Bleu!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2May 4, 2020 8:22 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!