Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Can of Frosting recommendations

I bought this one but I haven't tried yet.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14May 1, 2020 5:27 PM

pretty sure I would love it

by Anonymousreply 1April 30, 2020 7:43 PM

None, It all tastes like plastic and emulsifiers.

by Anonymousreply 2May 1, 2020 1:46 AM

Get the one made without corn syrup... I can't remember which brand it is.

by Anonymousreply 3May 1, 2020 1:48 AM

christ, last week I could have sent you 36 cans of Betty Crocker cherry frosting

by Anonymousreply 4May 1, 2020 1:48 AM

What did you end up doing with it?

by Anonymousreply 5May 1, 2020 1:52 AM

I pm'ed the food shelf and they didn't reply so I posted on Front porch forum that someone could have it but they had to take all of it. I pit it on my porch and it was gone in 10 minutes.

by Anonymousreply 6May 1, 2020 1:54 AM

And I enjoyed every spoonful, r6!

by Anonymousreply 7May 1, 2020 12:06 PM

Why didn't you write "canned frosting" instead of the lengthier "can of frosting?"

Do you get paid by the word to post here?

by Anonymousreply 8May 1, 2020 12:09 PM

Asperger at r8

by Anonymousreply 9May 1, 2020 12:12 PM

Toad @ ^^

by Anonymousreply 10May 1, 2020 12:12 PM

Does any company make canned peanut butter frosting?

by Anonymousreply 11May 1, 2020 5:12 PM

I like it straight from the can!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12May 1, 2020 5:15 PM

I don't get people who eat spoons of frosting... isn't there better stuff? Surely candy, cookies, anything?

by Anonymousreply 13May 1, 2020 5:17 PM

Meet in the middle and eat spoonfuls of cookie butter.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14May 1, 2020 5:27 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!