Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Et tu, Mother Pence? Et tu?

LIAR!

Mother lied and said Mike wasn’t aware of the Mayo Clinic’s mask policy until after he left the clinic.

“As our medical experts have told us, wearing a mask prevents you from spreading disease. And knowing he doesn’t have COVID-19, he didn’t wear one.”, she said on Fox & Friends.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10April 30, 2020 7:03 PM

Doesn’t Mother know that it’s a sin to tell a lie?

by Anonymousreply 1April 30, 2020 6:16 PM

[quote]And knowing he doesn’t have COVID-19, he didn’t wear one.”, she said on Fox & Friends.

She looks like that AND she's stupid - I guess we know why he chose her.

Knowing he didn't have it the most recent time he was tested, dumbass.

Of course, since she's counting on some deity to save her, rather than science, she's too stupid to have even read the most recent research that the majority of people are asymptomatic, but can still transmit and infect other people.

The level of stupid is astounding and appalling.

by Anonymousreply 2April 30, 2020 6:22 PM

Mayo Clinic first tweeted that VP was made aware of their mask policy prior to his arrival and then deleted the tweet shortly after. I hate these cowards. None of these medical professionals (Fauci, Birx et al) have the balls to stand up to these lying Dump administration bastards.

by Anonymousreply 3April 30, 2020 6:22 PM

"Everyone deceives and flatters and lies. There is no sincerity left. But the Lord will not deal gently with people who act like that; he will destroy those proud liars who say, 'We will lie to our heart’s content. Our lips are our own; who can stop us?' The Lord replies, 'I will arise and defend the oppressed, the poor, the needy. I will rescue them as they have longed for me to do.' The Lord’s promise is sure."

Psalm 12:2-6

by Anonymousreply 4April 30, 2020 6:30 PM

We stand with Mike!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5April 30, 2020 6:30 PM

They should have refused him admittance, period.

by Anonymousreply 6April 30, 2020 6:37 PM

Now to be fair to Mother, she thought he was going to a research facility that did studies about Mayonnaise.

by Anonymousreply 7April 30, 2020 6:38 PM

[quote]11 He said to them, "Whoever divorces his wife and marries another commits adultery against her; 12 and if she divorces her husband and marries another, she commits adultery."

Oh Mother, you got some splainin to do.

by Anonymousreply 8April 30, 2020 6:39 PM

You need to tweet that at Mike and Karen r4.

by Anonymousreply 9April 30, 2020 7:01 PM

Mother looking perky in her red jacket, red lipstick and longer do.

Probably pantless. Definitely soulless.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10April 30, 2020 7:03 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!