Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Why does Alain Delon loath his sons and only love his daughter?!

Discuss

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20April 29, 2020 8:59 PM

"Loath"?

Oh, dar!

by Anonymousreply 1April 28, 2020 7:21 PM

I've certainly never loathed Anthony Delon, even if he wasn't quite as beautiful as his father (but then, who could be?).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2April 28, 2020 7:23 PM

I can't imagine

by Anonymousreply 3April 28, 2020 7:30 PM

Sorry, I meant "loathe"

by Anonymousreply 4April 28, 2020 7:31 PM

Is he completely estranged from the sons?

by Anonymousreply 5April 28, 2020 7:32 PM

Anouchka is ugly.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6April 28, 2020 7:33 PM

R5 I'm not sure, but he was certainly estranged from his sons in the past , his relationship with his sons is always volatile, strained and dysfunctional. Of course he still doesn't even acknowledge his son Ari.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7April 28, 2020 7:39 PM

Alain-Fabien Delon on his father: "We do not talk much, we see for birthdays, Christmas etc, but there is no real relationship, there's no bad relationship but there's just nothing .."

by Anonymousreply 8April 28, 2020 7:44 PM

She gives better blowjobs than the boys.

by Anonymousreply 9April 28, 2020 9:34 PM

Straight guys are paranoid of other men besting them and want to fuck all the women.

by Anonymousreply 10April 28, 2020 9:56 PM

He's fucking her, Dolores!

by Anonymousreply 11April 28, 2020 11:32 PM

R9 R11 I hate to think this is true, for all Alain Delon's faults, I didn't think he could be fucking his own daughter.

Who knows, he seems to treat her more like a lover!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12April 29, 2020 12:53 AM

R10 Alain asked his son Anthony to stop using "Delon" name when Anthony was started acting. He even sued his own son, because he used "A. Delon" brand on clothes business or something like that.

Alain is pathologically jealous of his sons.

by Anonymousreply 13April 29, 2020 12:58 AM

"started acting"

by Anonymousreply 14April 29, 2020 12:59 AM

WTF?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15April 29, 2020 1:00 AM

He's an awful man. I wouldn't be surprised if he was fucking her. Isn't he responsible for that bodyguard being killed in the '60s? In addition to all his other legal and adultery troubles.

Poor Ari seems to have been totally fucked up by the situation his parents put him in, Nico with her drug addiction (she would share her drugs and even syringes with him as young as 16 years old) and early death, and Alain refusing to acknowledge his existence. IF YOU DON'T WANT TO LOOK AFTER CHILDREN, USE BIRTH CONTROL.

He was such a handsome and well-spoken man in his youth (often on French TV, he got his fathers looks with a few of his mother's feminine traits like the lips), and now seems to be completely haggard and unstable. I think he's only in his mid 50s here.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16April 29, 2020 7:44 AM

Formerly beautiful people seem to have a real problem with looking at their children and being reminded of what they've lost.

by Anonymousreply 17April 29, 2020 8:44 AM

Because she has a tight pussy. Duh.

by Anonymousreply 18April 29, 2020 8:46 AM

R18 LMAO

by Anonymousreply 19April 29, 2020 7:56 PM

Ewww, I just clicked on the link OP posted. Wtf? Beyond creepy and incesty.

by Anonymousreply 20April 29, 2020 8:59 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!