Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Hauser Gay or Straight?

He's a famous for his work on the Cello, but his romantic life according to Wiki is very, very private. Not a single person liked to him at the age of 33. His "girlfriend" looks like his beard to me. Laughing that they look like a couple. Notice he is the star, you almost never see her face like you would expect from a music duo. It's legal now for same sex unions in Italy but I am sure romantic music sell more if it's thought of hetro. So is he playing to his audience or is he just a DL fantasy?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5July 11, 2020 10:35 PM

Come on guys, gay or straight?

by Anonymousreply 1April 25, 2020 7:49 AM

Straight pussyhound, I'm afraid. But that doesn't stop my feverish imagination.

by Anonymousreply 2July 11, 2020 9:54 PM

I don't care either way. He's fabulous and I love him.

by Anonymousreply 3July 11, 2020 10:00 PM

Sometimes hot guys who know how hot they are are insufferable, but he kind of plays it up in a fun way. Totally fuckable. Plus, he loves his mama and papa (his dad is where the good looks came from).

by Anonymousreply 4July 11, 2020 10:05 PM

I love his feets!

by Anonymousreply 5July 11, 2020 10:35 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!