Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Laura Ingraham is a Cunt

Fox News host Laura Ingraham and her regular guest, Raymond Arroyo, ridiculed CNN’s personnel for talking about their experiences with the coronavirus after contracting it in the ongoing pandemic.

As of writing this, three prominent CNN figures have announced that they tested positive for the virus: Richard Quest, Brooke Baldwin, and Chris Cuomo. All three have chronicled their battles with the disease for the network, and in Cuomo’s case, the virus has become a major, personal issue for his family now that he has announced that his wife and son have it as well...

On Wednesday night, Ingraham used a segment to remark that “CNN anchors seem to have increasingly become the story” in the midst of the public health crisis.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 46June 16, 2020 6:54 AM

For anyone who doesn't know, she has a gay brother who regular tweets his disdain for her and corrects misinformation she gives out. He feels it's his responsibility to this country.

by Anonymousreply 1April 23, 2020 7:15 PM

I can't post what I'd do to Laura Ingraham because I'd be arrested. It involves a carving knife. My hate for her is immeasurable.

by Anonymousreply 2April 23, 2020 7:26 PM

[quote]For anyone who doesn't know, she has a gay brother who regular tweets his disdain for her and corrects misinformation she gives out. He feels it's his responsibility to this country.

His real responsibility was to encourage his mother to abort her.

by Anonymousreply 3April 23, 2020 7:53 PM

Laura Ingalls was a cunt also x

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4April 23, 2020 8:01 PM

I hated the cunt the first time I heard her voice, and didn't even know who she was at the time. I guess I'm a good judge of character, sometimes.

by Anonymousreply 5April 23, 2020 8:14 PM

Gives a Nazi salute then tries to pretend otherwise.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6April 23, 2020 8:20 PM

R1: What's ironic is it is obvious this bitch is a carpet munching dyke herself! Hide your daughters, lock up the Mall, Laura's coming to munch on them all!

by Anonymousreply 7April 23, 2020 8:30 PM

Is the "ham"portion of her last name pronounced. I think I've her referred to as, what sounds like, "Laura Ingram."

by Anonymousreply 8April 23, 2020 8:35 PM

I remember reading that Ingraham was a rabid gay hater until her gay brother got AIDS and told her to STFU. Wiki says:

'In her senior year at Dartmouth College, during her tenure as editor-in-chief of independent campus newspaper The Dartmouth Review, Ingraham wrote several controversial articles. She sent a reporter undercover to a campus LGBTQ meeting, and later received criticism when, despite an oath of confidentiality being read to participants, Ingraham published a transcript of the meeting and included the names of the attendees, describing them as "cheerleaders for latent campus sodomites." Ingraham claimed confidentiality did not apply, because the meeting had been advertised, and defended the outing of the gay students as a "freedom of the press issue.'

'Jeffrey Hart, the faculty adviser for The Dartmouth Review described Ingraham as having "the most extreme anti-homosexual views imaginable," claiming "she went so far as to avoid a local eatery where she feared the waiters were homosexual."'

by Anonymousreply 9April 23, 2020 8:53 PM

Water is wet would be a more shocking headline

by Anonymousreply 10April 23, 2020 8:55 PM

I think she not only published the students' names but also outed them to their parents.

by Anonymousreply 11April 23, 2020 8:59 PM

She a bitch

by Anonymousreply 12April 23, 2020 9:02 PM

She's a dumb bitch and I hope she ends up in prison with the rest of those fake drug pushers. FAKE DRUG! FAKE DRUG! In her face!

by Anonymousreply 13April 23, 2020 9:53 PM

I caught part of her show a few weeks ago, and she continually made ageist jokes about Joe Biden. Specifically, she quipped that he has "Visiting Angels" (home-care nurses) just outside his webcam's field of view. Which is kind of ironic because "Visiting Angels" runs lots of commercials on the Fox network. And why does Visiting Angels choose the Fox network for its ads? Is it because of the demographics of the viewership? The joke was offensive, regardless of which candidate you're backing.

What is the point of this dude's "contributions"? Seems like he shows up just to make catty remarks about liberals.

by Anonymousreply 14April 23, 2020 10:09 PM

I remember when she used to be the person they always brought on to MSNBC to be the "conservative voice." There wasn't anything over-the-top about her; somebody randomly chosen from the country club would not be much different. I had a sense I could be friends with her if we didn't talk politics. I believe a few years later she was sympathetic to Martha Stewart and said she got a bum rap for her prosecution. Years later still, I heard her radio show, when Obama was first president, and I couldn't believe the venom that was dripping. It was one emotion, and it was hate.

by Anonymousreply 15April 23, 2020 11:35 PM

Why aren't any of the Fox News cunts getting the virus? Would they tell us if they did?

by Anonymousreply 16April 24, 2020 1:44 AM

R15 "I remember when she used to be the person they always brought on to MSNBC"

That must have been when she fucked Keith Olbermann.

by Anonymousreply 17April 24, 2020 3:21 AM

I wonder how she and Anne Coulter would do as a Right Wing lesbian power couple? Novel concept but who better? I can just see them in matching Nazi women’s prison guard gear. And then they’d annihilate each other! The end.

by Anonymousreply 18April 24, 2020 3:37 AM

If I had to decide who is the bigger cunt, Ann Coulter or Laura Ingraham, I would have to say Laura I is the bigger one. And I really really really really really HATE Ann Coulter.

by Anonymousreply 19April 24, 2020 4:21 AM

Who knew she was a DLer?

by Anonymousreply 20April 24, 2020 6:14 AM

Hey, what about me? I can cunt with the best of them.

by Anonymousreply 21April 24, 2020 6:35 AM

Her and Dinesh D'Souza ruined campus culture at Dartmouth with that horrible Dartmouth Review that they shoved under everyone's door. Obviously that racist rag Had some money backing them. Their big issue at the time was affirmative action and apartheid protests. They acted like minority students didn't deserve to be there, and were taking some deserving white dude's place. Overlooking the many Chad Von Whatever- the-fucks from Groton CT whose daddy went there and could barely graduate who of course deserved to be there. The school couldn't stop the Dartmouth Review because if I recall correctly the name Dartmouth is not trademarked or something like that. Horrible nasty people that would make the Dalai Lama want to cut them. weirdo conservatives, pure poison.

by Anonymousreply 22April 24, 2020 6:45 AM

This is Cornell Liberal Arts quad. If you saw Ann Coulter heading your way, you switched quickly to another diagonal. Cunt vibes were dangerous.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23April 24, 2020 7:04 AM

R19 What about Kellyanne Conway? Are Ingraham and Coulter bigger cunts than KAC?

by Anonymousreply 24April 24, 2020 8:22 AM

Even her brother hates her. Check out his twitter feed.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25April 24, 2020 8:42 AM

I never watched her until I watched a youtube clip with her and Giuliani discussing Cuomo's request for ventilators for NY. Of course they thought it was too many. This didn't bother me what did was instead of having a serious conversation about the issue they were smirking about it practically laughing about what a drama queen Cuomo was.

The disgust I feel for these two now is beyond measure.

by Anonymousreply 26April 24, 2020 10:59 AM

[quote]Her and Dinesh D'Souza ruined campus culture at Dartmouth

Oh, dear.

by Anonymousreply 27April 24, 2020 2:51 PM

I just watched 3 seconds of her show. She's still a cunt!

by Anonymousreply 28April 25, 2020 3:36 AM

Here she is attempting to defend Trump on his suggestion to inject disinfectant into Covid-19 patients...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29April 25, 2020 10:48 PM

Laura and Dinesh’s conservatism is rooted in mental health issues

by Anonymousreply 30April 25, 2020 10:58 PM

R29, and after all the conservatives try desperately to inject some meaning into what Trump said (just ask cult members and fascist supporters so), Trump throws them ALL under the bus and claims he’s being sarcastic!

Hilarious

by Anonymousreply 31April 25, 2020 11:00 PM

My name is Laura Ingraham and I defend turds!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 32April 25, 2020 11:06 PM

Why does she have an Adam's apple? She is one nasty butch regardless.

by Anonymousreply 33April 25, 2020 11:15 PM

Did anybody watch the clip above? That Sara Carter is definitely a Cunt-in-Training. Working very hard!

by Anonymousreply 34April 25, 2020 11:18 PM

R25 Oh boy. He is very much against her. Must be difficult when a sister is out of this world, a true cunt and hateful anchor on propaganda channel. My respects to him.

by Anonymousreply 35April 25, 2020 11:20 PM

Laura Ingraham is still a cunt. This thread got lost during lockdown and I think it's necessary we keep it going. Here's her latest "outrage"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36June 6, 2020 10:19 PM

[quote]...brought on to MSNBC to be the "conservative voice."

How hard could that be? Here's how to be a "conservative voice": 1) proclaim hatred for non-white people; 2) and simultaneous love of Trump; 3) lie, cheat, steal, rape, and murder.

See, how hard was that?

by Anonymousreply 37June 6, 2020 11:03 PM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 38June 9, 2020 4:54 PM

She was a cunt long before this.

by Anonymousreply 39June 9, 2020 4:56 PM

R19 , KAC is a SISTER OF MERCY compared to those 2 bloody stinking cunt whores . R2 . I feel your pain . My thoughts as well .

by Anonymousreply 40June 9, 2020 5:21 PM

whose pussy stinks more Laura's or Erna's or Ivanka's ?

by Anonymousreply 41June 9, 2020 5:25 PM

whose pussy stinks more Laura's or Erna's or Ivanka's ?

by Anonymousreply 42June 9, 2020 5:25 PM

The brother looks like a sad bottom. Taking raw cum dumps for years as a result of intractable self loathing.

by Anonymousreply 43June 9, 2020 5:36 PM

Raymond Arroyo is that creepy dude from the EWTN Catholic channel, who probably gets aroused around teen altar boys.

by Anonymousreply 44June 9, 2020 5:44 PM

Dave Chappelle agrees....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 45June 12, 2020 10:17 PM

And she just keeps on cunting....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 46June 16, 2020 6:54 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!