Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Kanye West "I'VE BEEN USED!!!" - Now Claims Trump Used Him

Kanye West says he's been used by people to spread political messages and he's now done with it.

Kanye just fired off a series of tweets apparently distancing himself from politics. He said, "My eyes are now wide open and now realize I've been used to spread messages I don't believe in. I am distancing myself from politics and completely focusing on being creative."

Kanye all but says the culprit is ultra-conservative Candace Owens. He said, "I introduced Candace to the person who made the logo and they didn't want their name on it so she used mine. I never wanted any association with Blexit. I have nothing to do with it."

Owens had said, "Blexit [black exit from Democratic Party] is a renaissance and I'm blessed to say that this logo, these colors, were created by my dear friend and fellow superhero -- Kanye West."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13April 19, 2020 12:26 AM

It took him this long to realize that?

Candace was verbally fellating him every chance she got! Applauding him for his "bravery", etc. I'm sure she'll just blame the Dems for this one too.

by Anonymousreply 1April 18, 2020 9:15 PM

When is he going to realize that he needs to be medicated around the clock?

by Anonymousreply 2April 18, 2020 9:15 PM

I think Trump may be relieved that this nutcase is off his celebrity team

by Anonymousreply 3April 18, 2020 9:19 PM

The article is from 2018. Why are you claiming it is news?

by Anonymousreply 4April 18, 2020 9:23 PM

What a fucking moron.

by Anonymousreply 5April 18, 2020 9:37 PM

Trump is always looking for sycophants and useful idiots. Kanye West fits this role perfectly.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6April 18, 2020 9:38 PM

Rat.

Sinking ship.

by Anonymousreply 7April 18, 2020 9:54 PM

Not sure what OP's game is, but this is an old story from 2 years ago. Kanye is fully back on Trump's Hot Mess Express.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8April 18, 2020 10:01 PM

Who is she? Who was she? Who does she hope to be?

by Anonymousreply 9April 18, 2020 10:19 PM

Believe it or not, Kanye West is a crazy person and not a political scientist.

by Anonymousreply 10April 18, 2020 10:22 PM

The one and only thing that I will concede regarding Kim Kardashian is that she appears to have been a stabilizing influence on him...such as it is.

His crazy was going totally off the rails before they got together. She's probably making sure he takes his meds...as much as he's ever going to take his meds.

When you hear his crazy, the first thing I think of is how similar the ranting is to DL fav Amanda Bynes. There's just something about his ranting that seems so similar to hers.

by Anonymousreply 11April 18, 2020 11:46 PM

R11: good drugs? Kim, for whatever the fuck reason, thought she needed street cred. That was Kanye. He's gay. He needs constant supervision and medication. He has no money so all his fashion BS is due to her funds. He brings nothing to the (HA) relationship so it's probably just pity and fear of negative PR at this point. No clue as to why she is still "tending" to him.

Amanda is bipolar. There is no similarity other than they both reside in So. Cal.

by Anonymousreply 12April 18, 2020 11:57 PM

This thread is BULLSHIT!!!! kanye is in the news right now saying he's going to vote for Trump in November.

He is one stupid asshole.

by Anonymousreply 13April 19, 2020 12:26 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!