Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Queen Victoria's Wedding Night

[quote]What she liked about it most of all, though, was that as they stood before the archbishop, they were called simply Victoria and Albert. For the rest of her life, she thought with a swelling joy, she would just be Victoria to her Albert. She wasn't a queen or ruler, but simply a wife and lover. She rolled onto her side and looked at her husband as his fingers glided along the piano keys, playing one of his own compositions. Albert looked up and came over to her, kissing her. By 10.20pm, they went to their room, as Victoria spelled out, "of course in one bed". She lay by his side, in his arms, and on his chest, smiling in the darkness as he whispered to her.

[quote]Victoria woke the next morning after a night of little sleep. She lay still, staring at Albert's face in the early light, marvelling at him and his pale throat, which she had seen only glimpses of before. He was "beautiful, angelic". She was sated and thrilled with an intimacy her mind had strained to imagine. Luckily for her, the mortifying tradition of the court coming to peer at the royal couple when they first climbed into the same bed had gone out of fashion with George III. She was also lucky in that Albert seems to have been a competent, tender lover. Victoria's wedding night was the closest thing she had known to bliss. Her elation was palpable in her journal entry:

[quote]"I NEVER, NEVER spent such an evening! MY DEAREST, DEAR Albert sat on a footstool by my side, and his excessive love and affection gave me feelings of heavenly love and happiness I never could have hoped to have felt before. He clasped me in his arms, and we kissed each other again and again! His beauty, his sweetness and gentleness, – really how can I ever be thankful enough to have such a Husband! Oh! This was the happiest day of my life!"

[quote]It was a kind of lustful enchantment. Over breakfast, Victoria gazed at him, again noticing how he had no neckcloth on under his black velvet jacket and was "more beautiful than it is possible for me to say". The next day, she was cooing in otherworldly tones: "Already the 2nd day since our marriage; his love and gentleness is beyond everything, and to kiss that dear soft cheek, to press my lips to his, is heavenly bliss. I feel a purer more unearthly feel than I ever did. Oh! was ever woman so blessed as I am!"

How do you bitches think it REALLY went?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14April 25, 2020 4:15 AM

In Albert all seems to breathe freedom and peace, and to make one forget the world and its sad turmoils.

by Anonymousreply 1April 18, 2020 2:38 AM

Ew, she was really fat.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2April 18, 2020 2:41 AM

A man who makes you sexually happy.....I REMEMBER WHAT IT WAS LIKE.

by Anonymousreply 3April 18, 2020 2:47 AM

Dicked down!

by Anonymousreply 4April 18, 2020 2:50 AM

Bitch was getting that DICK.

Look at all those damned kids!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5April 18, 2020 2:52 AM

R5 Yeah, her first cousin’s dick. Sucio!

by Anonymousreply 6April 18, 2020 3:00 AM

Thanks for the article, OP. I’m in a sappy mood and read and enjoyed all of it. Never knew much about young Victoria but she seems very human (not like the dour caricature that comes to mind from her older years).

by Anonymousreply 7April 18, 2020 3:30 AM

R7 Glad you liked it. She actually had a lonely childhood and I'm proud of her for getting married to a hunk and evicting her mother first chance she got. It's kind of bad ass.

by Anonymousreply 8April 18, 2020 3:31 AM

R8 it is. The writing is also very evocative and brought out her personality well (I’m guessing).

Just checked, my library has the book, so it’s next on my list.

by Anonymousreply 9April 18, 2020 3:37 AM

" I'm proud of her for getting married to a hunk and evicting her mother first chance she got. It's kind of bad ass. "

And she made the most of the good dick when she had it! He complained that his royal duties were too strenuous! It was only after she lost it, and the attached man, that she became the dour old frump everyone knows.

She must have been quite the female cockhound, and it's a pity she lived in an era when she couldn't whore it up.

by Anonymousreply 10April 18, 2020 6:55 AM

[quote] She must have been quite the female cockhound, and it's a pity she lived in an era when she couldn't whore it up.

Like Kate Middleton.

by Anonymousreply 11April 18, 2020 7:16 AM

[quote] it's a pity she lived in an era when she couldn't whore it up.

And what a coincidence that she had the same name as the era!

by Anonymousreply 12April 18, 2020 7:36 AM

Elizabeth II also enjoyed big dick.

by Anonymousreply 13April 18, 2020 7:50 AM

[quote] She must have been quite the female cockhound, and it's a pity she lived in an era when she couldn't whore it up.

I actually don't think she would have wanted to. She was clearly into the intimacy.

The other intimate relationship she had that fascinates me is with her Indian attendant, Abdul.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14April 25, 2020 4:15 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!