Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Supernatural - Part 18

Winchesters in limbo.

Walker on hold.

Jensen on a trampoline.

This is purgatory.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 83May 17, 2020 6:35 PM

Bloodlines should have been picked up as a spinoff.

The guys in that pilot were so hot.

I had no idea that Lucien Laviscount is British.

He did a pretty good American accent.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1April 14, 2020 6:50 AM

Nathaniel Buzolic is another hottie.

He played David Lassiter.

Nathaniel's American accent was also pretty good, considering that he's Australian.

Oh, and that body...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2April 14, 2020 6:51 AM

Lucien's body is amazing too.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3April 14, 2020 6:52 AM

Then there's Sean Faris...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4April 14, 2020 6:54 AM

Had to add this photo from Part 17 to this thread, just because it's so beautiful.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5April 14, 2020 6:59 AM

And this Cockles gif.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6April 14, 2020 6:59 AM

[Quote] Bloodlines should have been picked up as a spinoff. The guys in that pilot were so hot.

So? It was basically a shittier version The Originals.

[Quote] Nathaniel Buzolic is another hottie.

He's also a creep.

by Anonymousreply 7April 14, 2020 10:17 AM

Why do you say that, R7?

He seems like a nice guy.

It's not like you know him personally.

by Anonymousreply 8April 14, 2020 11:47 AM

R8 TVD gossip.

[italic] Seems [/italic] being the key word here. You don't know him either.

by Anonymousreply 9April 14, 2020 1:40 PM

[quote]Nathaniel Buzolic is another hottie.

I thought people hated Buzolic because they said he hooked up with barely legal (but legal) fans at conventions. There was also a rumor that was posted on DL that Jonathan Bennett told someone he had sex with Nathaniel, who is his friend.

yeah, I hooked up with him this past spring – kind of crappy apartment for an actor that seems to work. He showed me some video of him fking in his living room an aussie actor named Nathaniel buzolic that is “straight” (bragging he could turn straight guys gay – guy seemed pretty gay already by looks of the vid), while his boyfriend travis (must have gotten back together) was asleep recovering from surgery in next room. pretty weird stuff.

by Anonymousreply 10April 14, 2020 1:52 PM

R10 I'm not understanding your post.

Are you speaking for yourself, or from Jonathan Bennett's perspective?

Are you saying that YOU hooked up with Nathaniel, or Jonathan hooked up with Nathaniel?

Whose crappy apartment are you talking about?

If true that Buzolic hooked up with Bennett, then that's very HOT. I would love to know more.

[quote] I thought people hated Buzolic because they said he hooked up with barely legal (but legal) fans at conventions

No, that was the actor who played Cole, Travis Aaron Wade.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11April 14, 2020 4:51 PM

On March 22, 2019, Supernatural stars Jared Padalecki, Jensen Ackles, and Misha Collins shared a video on social media announcing that the beloved CW show's 15th season would be its last. But at that point, ending the show had been an ongoing conversation for years.

Co-showrunner Andrew Dabb remembers flying up to the Vancouver set at the start of season 12 and sitting down with Ackles and Padalecki. "When we had that conversation, I was like, 'I think we've got a good three to four years of stories left to tell with these characters at least,'" Dabb says. As Ackles puts it, "We had been kicking that ball around for probably about three seasons and it was never like 'We're done, let's move on.' It was like, 'Let's start planning an exit strategy.'

"[Jared] and I were always married to the fact that we never wanted to go out with a diet version of what we had," Ackles continues. "We wanted to have enough gas left in the tank to get us racing across the finish line. We didn’t want to limp across." As the conversations surrounding ending became more and more frequent, "it just kind of came together," Ackles says. "So Jared and I sat down with Andrew and [co-showrunner] Bob [Singer] and talked about what it could look like and what were the different scenarios, and this one seemed like the best one."

When it came to exit strategies, there was a clear winner. "We were in the end zone," Collins says. "And Andrew gave the rationale of, 'We can stretch this to two or three years or we could go out with one really great final season,' and that sounded like a really good note to end on and I think that's ultimately what Jared and Jensen rallied around."

At the end of season 14, they made it official. They'd get 20 final episodes to take Sam and Dean home. "We had that moment where he and I both realized that we didn’t want it to end," Padalecki says. "It finally got to a point, ironically, where it was like, 'I never want to leave this. I could do this until the day I die, and then if I get the choice when I’m dead, I’ll re-up!' But you never want to be the last person at a party. We just knew. That’s not to say there haven’t been vacillations, but we all trust the decision that was made."

The CW's Chairman and CEO Mark Pedowitz jokes that he "begged" them to stay, but ultimately, everyone agreed it was time to say goodbye. "Hopefully I'm still around when they try to do the remake," Pedowitz says with a laugh.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12April 14, 2020 7:35 PM

[quote][R10] I'm not understanding your post.

I should have used the quote function. The majority of the text was from the comment section on a site about Jonathan Bennett. The post-er wrote that they had hooked up with Bennett in Bennett's crappy apartment where Bennett told the guy that he (Bennett) had fucked Nathanial (Bennett's former roommate).

by Anonymousreply 13April 14, 2020 7:40 PM

Jonathan and Nathaniel were roommates??

Damn, that's cool.

I have a huge crush on Nathaniel, so that story is so hot.

The thought of them hooking up is like a fantasy!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14April 14, 2020 7:45 PM

[Quote] No, that was the actor who played Cole, Travis Aaron Wade.

Nathaniel has the same rumours.

by Anonymousreply 15April 15, 2020 5:53 AM

There was a reason that episode didn’t bring the fans. No way was it going to be a spin-off.

by Anonymousreply 16April 16, 2020 7:30 PM

I'd rather see Benny with Dean than Cas. Benny has so much more charisma than that suckass angel.

by Anonymousreply 17April 17, 2020 5:57 PM

Some people solve puzzles while stuck in self-isolation. Others play board games. But if you are husband and wife team Jeffrey Dean Morgan and Hilarie Burton, you host your very own quarantined talk show from a farm in upstate New York!

Friday Night In With the Morgans will debut this Friday at 10 p.m. on AMC as The Walking Dead and One Tree Hill stars video-chat with friends as well as current and former coworkers from around the country, and the very first episode features a few notable reunions. Not only does Morgan’s TWD costar Christian Serratos (who plays Rosita) log-in, but Supernatural star Jensen Ackles joins his former on-screen dad, along with his wife, Danneel. (The Morgans’ family friend and local physician, Dr. Sharagim Kemp rounds out the week one guest list.)

In this exclusive clip from the premiere, Ackles answers a fan question asking him to share the story of how he introduced Morgan and Burton. And what a story it is. “Hilarie was in town visiting, this was in L.A., and she was staying with us and so we went out one evening,” explains the Supernatural star. “I remember it, it was like an Irish pub in Toluca Lake.”

“Irish car bombs, baby!” interjects Morgan, clearly relishing the memory of beverages shared that evening.

“And there we were sitting, the three of us,” continues Ackles. “And I convinced Morgan to come down the street and meet us for a drink, and you did. And you pulled up in your Harley, and we were sitting there in the front window, and Hilarie sees this guy get off a bike in slow-motion and take his helmet off and throw his hair, and it was all very surreal. And you walked in, the two of you locked eyes, and that was pretty much the rest of the evening.”

“It was, like, instant,” agrees wife Danneel.

Watch the full video reliving the epic meet-cute for yourself above, and then tune in Friday on AMC for the debut of Friday Night In With the Morgans. Future guests include Sarah Wayne Callies, Mark Duplass and Katie Aselton, while AMC says that, "Each episode will have a free-flowing, raw feel featuring unfiltered conversation about how we’re all getting through this unprecedented moment, as this charismatic couple connect with friends, neighbors, animals and the broader community of fans. Each week they will come together for conversations about how they are handling life in quarantine, practically helping communities, finding joy and even humor in these unprecedented times, entertaining themselves, and others, while in isolation – all done via video chat."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18April 17, 2020 6:02 PM

The other thread just got paywalled.

by Anonymousreply 19April 23, 2020 3:34 AM

So is there an underlying gay subtext for all of the male "friends" on this show?

Sam and Dean.

Dean and Castiel.

Dean and Benny.

Harry and Ed. (Ghost Facers)

Bobby and Rufus.

Any and all of these guys could be in gay relationships, and there's actually nothing to suggest otherwise.

by Anonymousreply 20April 23, 2020 3:35 AM

More cockles!

by Anonymousreply 21April 23, 2020 4:27 AM

R20, don't forget Sam/Castiel, Adam/Michael, Dean/Crowley, Sam/Crowley, Castiel/Balthazar, Jack/Eliot, and (more of a fanon pairing than something the show portrays) Sam/Gabriel. And, even though they are the opposite of friends...Sam and Lucifer canonically fucked for hundreds of years in the cage.

by Anonymousreply 22April 23, 2020 5:00 AM

R21, here's Cockles spraying each other with jizz...I mean fizz.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23April 23, 2020 5:04 AM

Jensen watching Misha with his typical look of total adoration for him:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24April 23, 2020 5:08 AM

Jared looks disgustingly skinny, at R23.

No healthy male should look like that.

He looks very feminine.

Jared looked so much better when he was muscled and buff.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25April 23, 2020 5:11 AM

A convention-goer witnessed Jensen serenading Misha, telling him "I'm a sucker for you."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26April 23, 2020 5:13 AM

I love the look on Jensen's face in this one. Like the cat that got the cream.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27April 23, 2020 5:16 AM

Jensen and Misha should just get it over with, and fuck already!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28April 23, 2020 5:17 AM

I thought that people here were saying Jensen and Misha aren't close?

It seems like Jensen absolutely adores Misha.

by Anonymousreply 29April 23, 2020 5:18 AM

Because this can never be posted too many times, that's why.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30April 23, 2020 5:18 AM

Jensen, your endless love is showing....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31April 23, 2020 5:20 AM

Jared is a little thinner these days. But he's in a better place mentally now than he was when the photos were taken, and I think he's gained some weight back as well.

Something for the Mishalecki fans:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32April 23, 2020 5:25 AM

Yeah, only when they’re in the same zip code.

Considering that they live nowhere near each other, yeah they’re super close.

🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

by Anonymousreply 33April 23, 2020 5:30 AM

[Quote] It seems like Jensen absolutely adores Misha.

It's called acting for a reason.

by Anonymousreply 34April 23, 2020 10:29 AM

Castiel is quite a whore.

Here he is, cheating on Dean.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 35April 23, 2020 6:18 PM

Reminder that this was the picture Misha tweeted out on Valentine's Day:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36April 24, 2020 6:49 AM

I wonder why Misha doesn't Tweet out any photos of himself with Jared, R36?

by Anonymousreply 37April 25, 2020 3:41 PM

Why is Castiel straddling that guy at R35?

by Anonymousreply 38April 25, 2020 3:42 PM

Because he’s an attention whore, R38, or haven’t you hopped on the clue bus yet?

He probably doesn’t have many or any at all, R37. That ship isn’t what’s kept him on the show low these many years. To the complete detriment of said show.

by Anonymousreply 39April 25, 2020 4:24 PM

Lucifer was riding that other angel, not Cas.

He fisted Sam that season as well, and would have killed him if Cas hadn't broken his hold over the vessel in time.

by Anonymousreply 40April 25, 2020 10:14 PM

I saw a video of Jared speaking to the camera from his home and he had a beard with some gray in it. I must say that it gave him a mature sexydaddy look.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 41April 25, 2020 11:28 PM

Jared's kind of young to be a "daddy."

He's still only 36.

by Anonymousreply 42April 26, 2020 1:51 AM

[Quote] That ship isn’t what’s kept him on the show low these many years. To the complete detriment of said show.

Castiel is a popular character. Shippers think they have such a large influence on shows lol. But I do agree that Cas stayed on for way too long.

by Anonymousreply 43April 26, 2020 3:55 AM

Jensen likes to be dominated by Misha....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 44April 26, 2020 4:58 AM

Warning: This is a completely shallow and fan unleashed comment. I just re-watched Mystery Spot and OMG did Kim Manners do great things to J2's faces. Those closeups in the diner scenes, all I can do is concentrate on Jensen's face and his eyes. He makes the greatest listening and concerned faces when Sam is telling him about the same Tuesday keeps happening and he does this thing with his eyes that is hypnotizing. His face is a mix of WTF and I hear you and I'm scared for my brother and I want to make this better. Jared had developed his sad puppy faces by the 3rd season and he brings out the big guns for this episode. RIP Kim Manners - he got the perfect angles and lighting to show these guys looking fantastic.

Later, my favorite scene comes up - the magnificent hug that Sam gives Dean. After they break apart, I am fascinated by how different Jared looks during the closeup when he tells Dean not to go pack the car alone. One second, Jared can look like a lost little boy, but at this angle, he suddenly looks like a male model with that little bit of hair across his forehead. Jensen also is lit and looks like the best concerned brother. I love this episode so much and makes me nostalgic for the days when the show could still beguile me. It makes me sad that we lost this back around S11-12 and it just kept shooting downhill.

by Anonymousreply 45April 26, 2020 9:31 PM

Mystery Spot is one of the finest SPN episodes, R45.

And I know exactly what you're talking about, when it comes to Jared and Jensen's acting and expressions.

You get glimpses of greatness throughout the series, despite what the haters say.

by Anonymousreply 46April 27, 2020 10:24 PM

Misha's daughter performs "Children of the Comb."

rofl

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 47April 27, 2020 10:25 PM

So Jensen had his nails painted, probably by his daughter.

His hair is getting longer, too.

Jared looks fantastic pool-side. Hubba-hubba. What a bod 🤤😍

by Anonymousreply 48May 1, 2020 3:21 AM

Misha together with Jewel is such a random pairing, and yet very relevant to my interests.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 49May 1, 2020 3:39 AM

Photos, R48!

I've never seen Jensen with long hair.

Jared with a nice body, I've definitely seen.

by Anonymousreply 50May 1, 2020 4:00 AM

R49 that is really random. Is Misha really getting back into politics?? Does this mean he's not going to be acting anymore??

by Anonymousreply 51May 1, 2020 6:24 AM

Misha has got to be the femmiest straight guy ever!

I love it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 52May 1, 2020 9:29 AM

For R50 - I think this is the picture of Jensen the other commenter was talking about.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 53May 1, 2020 5:39 PM

Here is the Jared pic.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 54May 1, 2020 5:40 PM

I’m not connected to Instagram on my iPad so I can’t upload those pictures.

Thanks to those who did.

by Anonymousreply 55May 1, 2020 7:13 PM

So what does that bandanna in Jensens rear, left jean pocket mean? Anything??

🤔🤔😉

by Anonymousreply 56May 1, 2020 8:07 PM

Thanks, R53! I love Jensen's long(er) hair.

It's still pretty clean cut, but not as short as it is on the show. I really love it, actually.

As for Jared at R54... wow. He is in fantastic shape.

I guess his character Sam is really styled after himself, as far as the healthy eating and working out. Sam doesn't drink very much, nor does he eat very much. And when he does eat, it's usually just a salad.

Jared also has a cute little butt. You can't really see it, underneath all that flannel and camouflage, but up close, it's very tight and perky. Nice!

by Anonymousreply 57May 2, 2020 1:45 AM

I can't believe that no one ever mentioned the season 13 premiere.

Jack was completely naked (and very hot) in the first 10 minutes of the episode!

by Anonymousreply 58May 5, 2020 10:07 PM

Why did the CW completely cut off Supernatural?

They haven't shown even one episode, since March. Not one re-run of the entire season 15.

Fuckers.

by Anonymousreply 59May 5, 2020 10:08 PM

I find Jack completely sexless, R58.

AlCal, on the other hand, is hot. The scruff and the different styling, and just the way he holds himself, make a big difference.

13x01 is great for Dean grieving the loss of his husband, though, and resenting Jack viciously (a parallel to his later loss of Mary at his hands).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 60May 5, 2020 11:30 PM

Trying again....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 61May 5, 2020 11:32 PM

What's "AlCal?"

by Anonymousreply 62May 6, 2020 4:02 AM

Misha's kids have his sense of humor. I love it:

[quote] misha Verified I made this dinner for the kids. And very sweetly, Maison said, “If I had to choose between this and nothing, I guess I would choose this.” #quarantinegratitude #isittoolatetoputthemupforadoption?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 63May 6, 2020 4:20 AM

What does Misha mean by this? (with accompanying photo of Jensen)

[quote] misha Verified I was going to say I needed coffee this morning, but after seeing what’s in it, I’ll stick with tea. (Nice work, guys.) @jensenackles @jaredpadalecki #GISH

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 64May 6, 2020 4:22 AM

AlCal=Alexander Calvert. I think that's Rob's name for him. Or Richard's.

by Anonymousreply 65May 6, 2020 4:39 AM

Alexander Calvert seems like a real sweetheart.

I hope to see him acting in some big projects, in the future.

Maybe as a bad boy. I think he can pull it off.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 66May 6, 2020 6:05 PM

Alex would make a good heroin addict or gay hustler.

Even better, both at the same time.

by Anonymousreply 67May 7, 2020 11:32 PM

Let's talk about the Cockles in this clip, the cuteness of Alex, and Danneel being a Cas stan.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 68May 9, 2020 5:27 PM

TNT is currently airing season 13, and they just aired the episodes where Dean kills himself so he can pierce the veil and talk to ghosts. "Advanced Thanatology."

Anyway, while he's dead, he talks to Billie, and basically admits that he wants to stay dead, because he's so distraught over Cass's death and Mary's disappearance into the alternate world. He's in a very deep funk. But Billie convinces him to live.

Next episode, Cass comes back from The Empty (because of Jack), and Dean immediately perks up! He's happy and giddy, in fact.

Funny, because Dean is so excited about Cass's return, that he forgets about Mary still being dead! Lol. That episode really shows that Dean is in love with Cass. And vice-versa. It has a lot of gay moments between them.

My favorite is when Sam, Dean, Cass and Jack break into teams of two . Sam and Jack, and Dean and Cass. Sam and Jack take off to their job, and Cass is ready to run out the door with Dean, but Dean makes him sit back down (just with the motion of a finger), and wait for him to finish his coffee. Cass has a dejected look on his face, but sits back down, like a good boyfriend.

I don't know why, but that scene really turned me on. It showed me how dominant Dean is over Cass, and how Cass is very subservient to Dean.

Then later in the episode, Dean forces Cass to dress up in a cowboy hat, which he reluctantly does.

It's funny because Cass does everything Dean tells him to do, and Dean knows it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 69May 9, 2020 8:19 PM

Here's the funny cowboy hat scene.

Dean then reaches over, and "fixes" Cass's hat, by removing the red band.

Like a good boyfriend does.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 70May 9, 2020 8:22 PM

RE: the episode where Cass returns from The Empty.

At the beginning of the episode, after Cass returns to the bunker, and Dean is giddy with glee, Sam pulls Dean aside in his room.

Sam then has a serious talk about "Dean, you seem really happy." And Dean says, "Yeah, Cass is back!" Sam says, "But you were really down before this." And Dean replies, "This is a win in my book!" Then Sam sadly says, "Yeah, that's great. It's good to see you smile."

Haha. Jealous much, Sam???

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 71May 9, 2020 10:04 PM

And then there was the scene where Jack goes to wake up Dean, when he gets a lead on the case.

Cass tries to stop him, but Jack wakes up Dean, who starts growling and grunting.

Then Cass tells Jack, "He's an angry sleeper." Really, Cass? How do you know that?

That is such boyfriend talk.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 72May 9, 2020 10:06 PM

"He's an angry sleeper. Like a bear."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 73May 9, 2020 10:07 PM

I think Dean has some abusive tendencies when it comes to Cas. I still ship them, and Dean has definitely gotten better since 15x09, but it still isn't the healthiest dynamic. You can tell that Dean loves Castiel, but Dean is also a toxic person to those closest to him.

by Anonymousreply 74May 10, 2020 12:53 AM

DJ Qualls (Garth) had his own episode on Creepshow, on AMC.

He looked really handsome.

Funny how he looked super geeky when he was younger, but now looks mature and handsome.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 75May 12, 2020 8:58 AM

Leonardo the prophet was on 911 last night. He was a dick and naturally got run over by a train 🚞 😳😳

by Anonymousreply 76May 12, 2020 9:17 PM

I'm watching the "Mint Condition" episode on TNT right now.

At the beginning of the episode, Dean is lying on his bed eating pizza.

He has THE cutest butt ever! Just look at how perky it is.

So hot.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 77May 12, 2020 9:22 PM

Dean's ass needs to be worked into Destiel, some how.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 78May 12, 2020 9:23 PM

Enough people must have noticed Jensen's butt in that episode, because I found a ton of pictures.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 79May 12, 2020 9:33 PM

R75 the beard certainly helps.

by Anonymousreply 80May 12, 2020 11:51 PM

Dean's socks at R77 are so adorable!

by Anonymousreply 81May 12, 2020 11:59 PM

Part 19 Thread.

Because it's never too early.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 82May 13, 2020 12:02 AM

Did anyone else see the Instagram video that the Ackles put up for their 10th wedding anniversary? It's cute - J&D filmed themselves acting out the song You Can Call Me Al, with Jensen doing the Paul Simon part/Danneel is Chevy Chase. It's also on Youtube.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 83May 17, 2020 6:35 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!