Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Dr. Jerome Adams, Surgeon General of the United States.

Does he smell cookies?

Y'all seen him at those press conferences. And y'all also know a ring don't mean a damn thing.....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13April 10, 2020 5:48 PM

Shut up, OP.

by Anonymousreply 1April 7, 2020 12:16 AM

I don't know whether he's gay and I don't care.

My concern is that the correct plural form of his title is "SurgeonS General", not "Surgeon GeneralS". Where I hear this being misused constantly lately is in references to the recently fired Inspector General -- pretty much everyone is saying "Inspector GeneralS" instead of the correct term "InspectorS General".

It's like "AttorneyS General" and "MotherS-In-Law" -- see?

by Anonymousreply 2April 7, 2020 12:24 AM

Queer as a closeted goose.

by Anonymousreply 3April 7, 2020 12:28 AM

He is gayer than Leslie Caron wearing an elegant long woolen cape with a matching scarf and strolling by a lovely and typical café on the Champs-Elysees on a spring morning.

And: r1? Shut your fucking homophobic mouth, you cunt.

by Anonymousreply 4April 7, 2020 1:48 AM

He even lisps!

by Anonymousreply 5April 7, 2020 1:52 AM

I just assumed he was. Pretty handsome guy.

by Anonymousreply 6April 7, 2020 2:01 AM

I was wondering this too. He’s a cutie.

by Anonymousreply 7April 7, 2020 2:07 AM

R4 😂😂😂

He's okay. I don't know if I'd let him hit. But I wouldn't be mad if one you queens did!

by Anonymousreply 8April 7, 2020 5:51 PM

Bump for this lisping closet case.

by Anonymousreply 9April 10, 2020 5:08 PM

He looks like RuPaul.

by Anonymousreply 10April 10, 2020 5:12 PM

R10, a feminine RuPaul

by Anonymousreply 11April 10, 2020 5:13 PM

There is already a thread on this subject.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12April 10, 2020 5:13 PM

Shut up. ^^^^^

by Anonymousreply 13April 10, 2020 5:48 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!