Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Let’s Be Datalounge Douchebags

I’m the poster who is upset that an old thread was bumped! So, I’m going to post to the thread to complain that it was bumped FROM 3 MONTHS AGO, therefore pushing it higher in the queue. I’m insane and eat dog shit.

by Anonymousreply 217June 17, 2020 1:42 PM

I/we are the DL douchebags/racist assholes and cunts who DEMAND THAT EVERY FUCKING BODY IN CHINA BE TORTURED AND KILLED FOR INFLICTING PAIN ON ME. I have been greatly inconvenienced and put out by this virus and I demand heads roll now!!!

by Anonymousreply 1April 3, 2020 9:53 PM

THERE’S ALREADY A THREAD ON THIS

by Anonymousreply 2April 3, 2020 9:56 PM

Why do I get the feeling that OP and R1 aren’t doing parodies?

by Anonymousreply 3April 3, 2020 9:57 PM

R2 that’s a perfect example

by Anonymousreply 4April 3, 2020 10:00 PM

This thread is nothing but Fraus!

by Anonymousreply 5April 3, 2020 10:05 PM

What's wrong with bumping threads? S'posin' you feel like discussing a topic. Why start a new thread when there's a perfectly good one still functioning?

by Anonymousreply 6April 3, 2020 10:06 PM

R6, good use of “S’posin’.”

by Anonymousreply 7April 3, 2020 10:09 PM

I heart r6.

by Anonymousreply 8April 3, 2020 10:11 PM

I'm the contrarian DL'er who's balls should be set on fire.

by Anonymousreply 9April 3, 2020 10:18 PM

(R9) It's "whose."

Grammar troll

by Anonymousreply 10April 3, 2020 10:24 PM

I'm the skinflint who is perpetually outraged at the thought of paying $20/year to subscribe.

by Anonymousreply 11April 3, 2020 10:25 PM

I'm the take everything super serious douche bag. Every comment must have some tie in to some political motivation and I can see NO humor in anything no matter what. I'll also keep a history of all your postings and be sure to throw every comment back in your face one day.

by Anonymousreply 12April 3, 2020 10:25 PM

I'm the poster who gets offended when someone criticizes something I write and I derail the entire thread - which was going along nicely - and reduce it to two stupid people arguing with each other.....

EVERY FUCKING TIME IT GETS GOOD!

by Anonymousreply 13April 3, 2020 10:27 PM

Pretty good OP, but you came out of character in the last sentence.

by Anonymousreply 14April 3, 2020 10:28 PM

I am the rancid shut-in who says

[italic]Those Helen Lawson threads aren't funny any more![/italic]

[italic] EWWWWWW Fish here![/italic]

[Itaklic] I can't get enough of Timotheeeeeee!!![/italic]

by Anonymousreply 15April 3, 2020 10:30 PM

I'm the poster who thinks any posts that don't fall in line with SJW tenets are from Russian bots.

To be quickly followed up by another clueless poster who says - "Boy, the right wing trolls are out today! DL used to be a liberal place, but it has turned so alt right!" - with absolutely no instances of right wing ideology in the thread. Just posts that they disagree with.

by Anonymousreply 16April 3, 2020 10:31 PM

I'm the Pete Buttigieg douche bag. I'm still posting shit about Pete even though he's dropped out of the race.

by Anonymousreply 17April 3, 2020 10:31 PM

I'm the poster who can ruin any thread by making it about DOOL, OLTL, Y&R, B&B, and other pathetic shows!

by Anonymousreply 18April 3, 2020 10:32 PM

I'm the poster that is mad when pictures aren't posted! Especially If It is a thread about big dicks!

by Anonymousreply 19April 3, 2020 10:37 PM

I’m the hilarious douchebg who posts “Who?!!

This is followed by an additional “Who?” if he feels especially clever and witty. Or he has an 🦉 fetish.

by Anonymousreply 20April 3, 2020 10:38 PM

I’m the queen who keeps track of everyone’s posts and accuses them of being a troll if they’ve posted something similar before.

These are the same ones that wonder why they can’t keep a boyfriend. Because you’re an impossible cunt!

by Anonymousreply 21April 3, 2020 10:42 PM

Don’t you bitchy fags have anything better to do? Like call the police on people who are outside walking their dogs and Mexicans cutting the lawn?!?!

by Anonymousreply 22April 3, 2020 10:52 PM

I’m the dumb queens that hijack threads with bitch brawls, trying to win an argument while posting anonymously. Really?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23April 3, 2020 10:58 PM

I'm the most likely obese troll who tags the OP as a fat typer whenever they begin a food based thread.

by Anonymousreply 24April 3, 2020 10:59 PM

I'm one of several blatant racists who regularly post to the Theatre Gossip threads, provoke arguments, and lower the intelligence and civility of discussions that are otherwise fun and fairly culturally elevated. We make jokes about it being nothing but talk of FOLLIES, but it's actually a pretty smart group of people.

It's only a few, but seriously: they must read and post on DL with pointy white hoods on their heads.

Hateful neanderthals.

by Anonymousreply 25April 3, 2020 11:01 PM

Let's be Datalounge what now?

by Anonymousreply 26April 3, 2020 11:04 PM

I'm the idiot poster that has nothing to contribute so I make a "trump joke" in every thread. I have absolutely no sense of humour but I think I'm hilarious.

by Anonymousreply 27April 3, 2020 11:08 PM

I’m the queen that takes DL way too seriously and tries to micromanage the fuck out of it.

Like bitch, when did this site become your gay wedding?

by Anonymousreply 28April 3, 2020 11:10 PM

I'm the OP, who posts frequently on the thread that I "created." I give instructions on the parameters of the discussion. Then, I have a CAPS-peppered hissy fit with lots of Exclamation Points (!!!) because people are not following my RULES!!!

by Anonymousreply 29April 3, 2020 11:14 PM

The trolls who track posting history using ignoredar and then copy and paste the posts they don't like in totally unrelated threads are a special kind of loserdom.

by Anonymousreply 30April 3, 2020 11:15 PM

I’m the douche who tries to derail threads they don’t like by accusing the OP of having started previous threads and implying they have some weird obsession with the subject.

by Anonymousreply 31April 3, 2020 11:22 PM

R30.

by Anonymousreply 32April 3, 2020 11:22 PM

I'm the douchebag who posts about the problems and struggles of my multiple personae, usually accompanied by requests for cash.

One of my imaginary people is black, so any criticism or questioning of whatever ridiculous assertion I make is met with my immediate accusation of racism, sometimes embarrassingly to me when it transpires that the responder/questioner is, in fact, black.

Worse, my many and varied iterations are instantly recognizable as coming from the same MIMI because we all write exactly the same way, react to criticism the same way, use the same phrasing, and appear about a week apart.

by Anonymousreply 33April 3, 2020 11:25 PM

I’m the queen who thinks Datalounge is DListed or JoeMyGod and try to take over established threads to hold court or run my personal agendas.

by Anonymousreply 34April 3, 2020 11:27 PM

I'm the douchebag who must bring up Donald Trump on every, single thread. My life was perfect before Trump became president, now ... a shambles (because of Trump)!

by Anonymousreply 35April 3, 2020 11:27 PM

I accuse everyone I don't like or who disagrees with me to be a "transplant".

by Anonymousreply 36April 3, 2020 11:27 PM

Thanks Boris.

by Anonymousreply 37April 3, 2020 11:28 PM

I'm the douchebag who doesn't know who Boris is but thinks they are the keeper of the Poo Shoes (never to be mentioned!) flame.

by Anonymousreply 38April 3, 2020 11:29 PM

I think anyone who says something critical of gay men is a homophobic black woman from Lipstick Alley.

by Anonymousreply 39April 3, 2020 11:30 PM

I’m the douchebag who reads an earnest recounting of the failed relationships of someone who grew up sexually molested at an orphanage and responds “it’s not them, honey, it’s YOU!”

by Anonymousreply 40April 3, 2020 11:30 PM

I’m the homophobic black woman from Lipstick Alley, who slowly gets more & more pissed that posters don’t all agree that ALL White men are evil; until I start calling everyone AIDS-infested FAGGOTS!

by Anonymousreply 41April 3, 2020 11:35 PM

I'm the humorless perpetual EST accuser. 0/10

by Anonymousreply 42April 3, 2020 11:35 PM

I’m the humorless lesbian or SJW that gets mad when gay men joke around about lesbians or trannies on a gay discussion board.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 43April 3, 2020 11:38 PM

We also get mad, R43, when you use "that" when you should be using "who."

by Anonymousreply 44April 3, 2020 11:40 PM

I'm the doink who states "Who cares" in a thread that has 200+ replies.

by Anonymousreply 45April 4, 2020 12:00 AM

I'm the douche who asks a question about an article posted by OP that is answered in the second line of OP's post.

by Anonymousreply 46April 4, 2020 12:02 AM

I'm the poster who starts threads addressed to Muriel for petty gripes about other users (RUSSIANS) or to make the site free for cheapskates.

by Anonymousreply 47April 4, 2020 12:07 AM

I’m going to start a new thread and split the discussion because I’m too cheap to subscribe and the existing thread is locked.

by Anonymousreply 48April 4, 2020 12:20 AM

I'm Cheryl's douchebag. And if you think her pussy stinks....

by Anonymousreply 49April 4, 2020 12:21 AM

I'm old people's excrement. Sorry, am I early?

by Anonymousreply 50April 4, 2020 12:36 AM

[quote]What's wrong with bumping threads?

You can't WW old posts (more than 6 months old)

by Anonymousreply 51April 4, 2020 12:42 AM

I'm the prisspot grammar queens who go apeshit and "oh dear" every stupid slip or typo - as if most of us are posting from our baronial studies via dictaphone and not typing on a phone with our fucking thumbs.

by Anonymousreply 52April 4, 2020 12:43 AM

I’m the coronavirus thread mastress.

by Anonymousreply 53April 4, 2020 12:45 AM

I'm posting with a pencil I use to dial my phone, R51. This one post took me almost 45 minutes.

by Anonymousreply 54April 4, 2020 12:45 AM

I'm the Soros troll who posts dozens of anti-Trump threads, then accuses you of being a Russian troll.

by Anonymousreply 55April 4, 2020 12:49 AM

You're all Klan Grannies! Muriel close these thread!!!

by Anonymousreply 56April 4, 2020 12:52 AM

I'm the Datalounge Douchebag who comes up with cutesy names like Rona and Chambo.

by Anonymousreply 57April 4, 2020 12:55 AM

Why can't we be nice to each other? Why do we have to attack each other over minor things?

by Anonymousreply 58April 4, 2020 1:15 AM

[quote]as if most of us are posting from our baronial studies via dictaphone and not typing on a phone with our fucking thumbs.

You have to remember the grammar queens on here who chastise people for minor spelling errors are not familiar with Smartphones and have never heard of Autocorrect errors. They're DLEGs, time stopped for them around 1989-ish.

Most of the spelling and punctuation errors I've seen on here are identifiable to modern people in the year 2020 as thumb-typing or Autocorrect errors, but of course the DL spelling queens would not be aware of this.

by Anonymousreply 59April 4, 2020 1:51 AM

R59.

by Anonymousreply 60April 4, 2020 1:52 AM

Sorry for telling the truth, r60.

by Anonymousreply 61April 4, 2020 1:59 AM

R61.

by Anonymousreply 62April 4, 2020 2:12 AM

r59 A.K.A. YourMillennialDouchebag (or an acolyte thereof)

by Anonymousreply 63April 4, 2020 2:47 AM

Hissss r63! Hissss!

by Anonymousreply 64April 4, 2020 2:49 AM

R64.

by Anonymousreply 65April 4, 2020 2:51 AM

"I'm the "we already had a thread on this!" asshole, when the thread was from months ago and only had seven posts.

by Anonymousreply 66April 4, 2020 2:57 AM

I'm the frau interlopers who complain about people being "mean" in the Meghan Markle threads.

by Anonymousreply 67April 4, 2020 3:03 AM

R66.

by Anonymousreply 68April 4, 2020 3:07 AM

I'm the Ignoredar stalker.

by Anonymousreply 69April 4, 2020 3:15 AM

I'm the world-weary "DL was so much better and sophisticated in olden, golden times, and I'm leaving forever unless things improve. And I WILL be slamming the fucking door on my way out" douchebag.

by Anonymousreply 70April 4, 2020 3:20 AM

And then they're back five minutes later, r70. We just had a "farewell, Datalounge" thread a poster started, and he was back on the same day!

by Anonymousreply 71April 4, 2020 3:21 AM

I generally spend my time posting about the GENOCIDE AGAINST YOUNG GAY AND LESBIAN KIDS perpetrated by the WOKE TRANS CULT who are LITERALLY FORCING THESE KIDS TO SLICE THEIR GENITALS OFF as well as the medical establishment profiting from a HOMOPHOBIC HOLOCAUST. I like to shoehorn this into threads about entirely different subjects,

The last time I was fucked was 1976.

by Anonymousreply 72April 4, 2020 3:24 AM

I'm the 99% of brain dead moronic fucking douchebag posters who'd be better off with a silver bullet 'tween the eyes.

by Anonymousreply 73April 4, 2020 3:24 AM

The “Oh, dear” typo and grammar nazism is so beyond tired. It’s low-hanging fruit—and ironically a very lowbrow attempt to appear intellectually superior. They are the kids on the playground who would lay in wait for one of the kids having fun to do something so they could run and tattle. No one gives a fuck. Go use your skills to edit literary works. Most people here are just having fun making random comments on a discussion board. Pointing out what a reasonable adult could intuit as a minor oversight or autocorrect error just makes you an insufferable cunt. But you already know that.

by Anonymousreply 74April 4, 2020 3:30 AM

R74 the Grammar cunts are gross and loathsome but I do support their mockery of the young uns who cannot string together a proper sentence and never learned to spell check before posting their brain dead thoughts. Americans have always been proud of being the stupidest cunts on the planet. They wear their cuntiness like a badge.

by Anonymousreply 75April 4, 2020 3:33 AM

I'll be the many commentators who always compare female pop singers to each other, as if they are horses in a stable. I will frequently call one or more of them by the most misogynistic names I can come up with, to support my argument that they are inferior to the female pop singer of my preference.

by Anonymousreply 76April 4, 2020 3:46 AM

I'm the inevitable guy who shows up nearly a hundred posts in, and never bothers to read what came before. So...

I think we should all just get along -Except for the eldergays and instahos who are fucking scum and a waste of life and should just drop dead.

by Anonymousreply 77April 4, 2020 3:52 AM

We're the posters who give our thoughts and opinions on various cities and neighborhoods. Our information is decades out of date because the last time we were in said city or neighborhood was 1988.

by Anonymousreply 78April 4, 2020 3:58 AM

I'm the guy who gets upset whenever anyone criticizes his boss bro-han jerk-off fantasy assholes who, in real life, would be treating me like "that fag that's trying to fuck everyone in the room". I use words like "bro" and "goals" a lot because I like to attempt but fail to maintain the illusion that I'm part of that vapid "aesthetics movement" insta-clique which is the male equivalent of the female group of characters on HBO's Girls, but with a gym membership and without the educational background.

by Anonymousreply 79April 4, 2020 7:34 AM

[quote] They are the kids on the playground who would lay in wait for one of the kids having fun to do something so they could run and tattle.

"Lie in wait," bitch, not "lay in wait."

by Anonymousreply 80April 4, 2020 7:39 AM

I'm the douchebag who shrieks at r356 for posting the same thing r11 posted six weeks ago, even when it's an opinion question. [italic]Especially[/italic] when it's an opinion question. More than one poster can have the same favorite movie, song, or way of making lasagne.

by Anonymousreply 81April 4, 2020 7:53 AM

[quote]"Watch out, dude."

Isn't it, "watch yourself, dude"? Otherwise, that was completely on point.

by Anonymousreply 82April 4, 2020 10:36 AM

I’m the douchebag who doesn’t read the thread and posts a question that was answered ten posts back.

(winking at ya, r77!)

by Anonymousreply 83April 4, 2020 11:51 AM

I’m the douchebag who posts “so young” on every celebrity death thread. I’m so hilarious.

I come along with the douche bag who makes the same rather obvious joke that has been said probably three or four times already. But I think I’m original.

by Anonymousreply 84April 4, 2020 11:53 AM

[quote]I am the rancid shut-in who says

R15 - we're ALL shut-ins now, Mary.

by Anonymousreply 85April 4, 2020 12:00 PM

[quote]I’m the queen that takes DL way too seriously and tries to micromanage the fuck out of it. Like bitch, when did this site become your gay wedding?

I rather like them. I call them the busy bees of DL...but not the bossy versions, the ones busy posting links to previous threads and all that...backing up other people's posts with pics.

by Anonymousreply 86April 4, 2020 12:11 PM

I’m the judgmental OCD prisspot who must clutch my pearls at any mention of rimming. I post pics from my “Infectious Diseases Flashcards” set Mummy and Gran-Mere gave me after they took me for my first weekly enema

by Anonymousreply 87April 4, 2020 12:11 PM

I'm the idiot "Daily Fail' troll who shrieks at people for linking to the Daily Mail, who somehow hasn't noticed 80% of ALL DL links are to the Daily Mail.

by Anonymousreply 88April 4, 2020 12:16 PM

Concerned European, the posts weren’t actually meant to be autobiographical

by Anonymousreply 89April 4, 2020 12:22 PM

Anyone who causes a Trump pic to appear in an OP is a DDB.

by Anonymousreply 90April 4, 2020 4:05 PM

I am the ever-sneakier scat troll.

by Anonymousreply 91April 4, 2020 4:11 PM

I'm the gay man pulling out lesbian tropes for amusement and then bitching when called out by an actual lesbian for being lame.

by Anonymousreply 92April 4, 2020 4:14 PM

I'm the one who posts an Instagram account of a perfectly adequate-looking young man (who is otherwise seemingly vapid and rather foolish) with the declaration that his unclothed torso would tempt the eye of Hadrian.

I am the 6,000 responses which declare this same person to be uglier than 62 buckets of shit.

by Anonymousreply 93April 4, 2020 4:38 PM

[quote]I'm the one who posts an Instagram account of a perfectly adequate-looking young man

I'm also old enough to be the adequate-looking young man's grandfather.

by Anonymousreply 94April 4, 2020 4:44 PM

I'm the douchebag who does a very very bad imitation of Liza Minnelli and thinks they are a goddamn laugh riot.

by Anonymousreply 95April 4, 2020 4:46 PM

R82 : you're right, I also should have said "education" but said "educational background" for some reason.

by Anonymousreply 96April 4, 2020 4:58 PM

I’m the douchebag who gets angry whenever someone dares to post a picture of a guy he personally doesn’t find attractive.

by Anonymousreply 97April 4, 2020 5:06 PM

Irony? [swoosh!]

by Anonymousreply 98April 4, 2020 5:09 PM

I’m r90.

by Anonymousreply 99April 4, 2020 5:18 PM

I’m the lesbian who thinks it’s ok to go into a message board for gay men and start dictating what’s ok to talk about—but if we even dared to visit a message board for lesbians, we’d be kicked out just for being male.

MAN ON THE LAND!

by Anonymousreply 100April 4, 2020 5:24 PM

I'm the douche who thinks he can write a funny post in "Melania speak" but the written accent is so bad, the post can't be understood.

by Anonymousreply 101April 4, 2020 5:30 PM

R100, LOL! Touché.

by Anonymousreply 102April 4, 2020 5:31 PM

R101.

by Anonymousreply 103April 4, 2020 5:36 PM

I'm the Chaturbate Troll.

Is it that I think I'm funny? Shocking? Or just shilling for business on DL?

by Anonymousreply 104April 4, 2020 6:41 PM

Can someone tell me what the empty posts mean like R32, R62, R65. They just post the reply numbers but don't comment. Is that a Datalounge Douchebag thing? I've never seen it before.

by Anonymousreply 105April 4, 2020 7:47 PM

I'm me.

by Anonymousreply 106April 4, 2020 7:49 PM

They’re referencing prior posts, r105, like I just referenced yours.

by Anonymousreply 107April 4, 2020 8:03 PM

They are calling that poster a douche bag hon.

by Anonymousreply 108April 4, 2020 8:13 PM

R108 Thank you. I never saw a blank Reply before. Sorry for derailing this thread.

by Anonymousreply 109April 4, 2020 8:26 PM

That’s just it, though, it wasn’t blank. It had a prior post number.

by Anonymousreply 110April 4, 2020 8:27 PM

I’m r109

by Anonymousreply 111April 4, 2020 8:28 PM

R110 I'm not making myself clear. Please look at R62. You'll see that they posted a ReplyNumber and nothing else. Just a ReplyNumber.

I apologize for not explaining this clearly but I thought I gave good examples with R32 and R62. Again, sorry for derailing this thread but I'm going to accept R108's explanation.

by Anonymousreply 112April 4, 2020 8:39 PM

I'm..........

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 113April 4, 2020 8:43 PM

I'm one of the worthless bags of shit who keep insisting that certain male celebs are "BISEXUAL" just because they:

A) are seen with a woman

and

B) haven't announced, publicly, that they are indeed "GAY".

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 114April 5, 2020 2:26 AM

I still think Hillary could be President

by Anonymousreply 115April 5, 2020 2:48 AM

I'm a Cunt.

by Anonymousreply 116April 5, 2020 2:59 AM

I'm the horny Nifty story that's been posted six times already (and jerked off to every time).

by Anonymousreply 117April 5, 2020 3:13 AM

I'm the staunch "I'm straight even though I'm a guy who willingly and regularly has sex with other guys all the time" defenders.

by Anonymousreply 118April 5, 2020 3:16 AM

PAYWALL PAYWALL PAYWALL PAYWALL PAYWALL PAYWALL

From cunts who can't spend less the $2 a month.

If I were Muriel I would razor wire access and electrify so that any twat trying to get in would have her cell blow up on her claw.

by Anonymousreply 119April 5, 2020 3:21 AM

I'm a straight woman.

I'm too fucking stupid to realize I don't belong here.

by Anonymousreply 120April 5, 2020 3:31 AM

I'm the straight fraus who complain about the gay men who discuss topics that gay men often discuss amongst themselves, on a gay forum.

Those cunts can fuck right off.

by Anonymousreply 121April 5, 2020 4:22 AM

I'm the posters bitching about other posters who don't pay, even though there are only like five paying posters and this site slows to a crawl during Primetime.

I'm every other forum on the fucking Internet. I don't charge people.

by Anonymousreply 122April 5, 2020 4:24 AM

Let me add on that, R122....

I'm every other forum on the fucking internet. I don't charge people FOR ACCESS TO THEIR OWN CONTENT.

Muriel doesn't create and contribute to these fabulous threads. We do.

And seriously... in a time of crisis when other content providers across different platforms are making their content available free of charge....

Muriel should be fucking ashamed of herself.

by Anonymousreply 123April 5, 2020 6:17 AM

I’m the evil cunt who sneers and snarls at any poster with a perceived weakness. Like a wolf I pounce on any request for help or admission of humanity. I like to feel bold and ruthless as I cut others to size. I swell like a tick with perverse satisfaction.

by Anonymousreply 124April 5, 2020 7:12 AM

R112 the person does it because they have the other poster blocked but decided they still want to see what the blocked poster said and don’t care about leaving a post that just says a post number. It adds zero to the discussion. Which when you think about is actually pretty cunty. No need to apologise either, your question is perfectly reasonable.

by Anonymousreply 125April 5, 2020 7:31 AM

I am the probably delusional self-described "masc" troll who expresses his disdain for "femmy," "nelly" gays on a gay forum.

by Anonymousreply 126April 5, 2020 7:39 AM

I'm one of the posters that expresses disgust at the misogyny, transphobia and racism that they witness but turn a blind eye to homophobia. I say "faggot" a LOT, but to me that's perfectly fine. I'm not talking about gay men when I say it, I'm talking about all of the negative things that people who want someone to hate attribute to gay men. That makes it "ok", right?

by Anonymousreply 127April 5, 2020 7:42 AM

R125.

by Anonymousreply 128April 5, 2020 10:56 AM

I’m the poster who must announce “BLOCKED!!” on a thread as though anyone cares an anonymous poster blocked another anonymous poster.

by Anonymousreply 129April 5, 2020 12:41 PM

The BLOCKED one very well may. If you are odious enough to stand out on DL, you’re invested.

by Anonymousreply 130April 5, 2020 12:48 PM

[quote] If you are odious enough to stand out on DL, you’re invested.

That’s just...sad.

by Anonymousreply 131April 5, 2020 12:50 PM

I'm the one thinks everything is "self loathing" if it doesn't fit my agenda.

by Anonymousreply 132April 5, 2020 12:58 PM

I’m the douche that’ enies something is possible because it didn’t happen to them personally.

by Anonymousreply 133April 5, 2020 1:23 PM

I’m a cunt. x

by Anonymousreply 134April 5, 2020 1:29 PM

I'm the deranged poster who thinks everything in this world is Trump's fault. I'm insane.

by Anonymousreply 135April 5, 2020 1:31 PM

I’m a man’s white t-shirt used as a bra.

by Anonymousreply 136April 5, 2020 2:56 PM

I thought you were supposed to cut it up and use it as a mask now?

by Anonymousreply 137April 5, 2020 3:14 PM

I'm the sad DL Poster who accidentally blocked himself and now he can't read his own comments....

by Anonymousreply 138April 5, 2020 4:06 PM

I'm the hostile responder. Everything you say is wrong and I must condescendingly correct you until the thread finally ends or is closed, even though your responses were civil and explained the issue reasonably. I need to be right at all costs because if I admit that I misunderstood something or have never experienced it, then you won't know how superior I am to all of you.

by Anonymousreply 139April 5, 2020 4:14 PM

r139 those trolls are the worst!

by Anonymousreply 140April 5, 2020 4:24 PM

I am obsessed with fraus and mug cradling!

by Anonymousreply 141April 5, 2020 4:29 PM

[quote]Would it have killed you to have at least posted a picture or link OP? Would it? I mean would that have really been that hard? Would it? Why don’t you try to think more of others next time before you post? Can you give us a straight answer? At least be honest for once in your life and tell us why you were so inconsiderate?

I'm THIS asshole. I need to fucking die in a grease fire.

by Anonymousreply 142April 5, 2020 4:37 PM

R139: A textbook example

Go Fund Me for my Detained Irish Fiance

by Anonymousreply 143April 5, 2020 4:41 PM

I'm the douchebag in r128 and others who posts only the number of a post to see who said what. I have to BLOCK YOU ALL and selectively unblock you in this way. So what if it clogs up the thread? My block list matters!

by Anonymousreply 144April 5, 2020 4:44 PM

Was JUST about to link that thread, R143. Will do so anyway.

"Coronavirus is a serious issue for the homeless, BUT I STILL HOPE YOU BOOMERS ALL DIE FROM IT. But not before you give me all your money, because my fiance and I deserve it more than you."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 145April 5, 2020 4:46 PM

R145: How did you do that? The only FAQ I can find says to copy the name of the thread. Didn't work for me. Did for you. Please explain and thanks in advance.

by Anonymousreply 146April 5, 2020 4:49 PM

I am the stupid straight twat who announces "BLOCKED" with every post about gay sex, dark humor, Frauen, cunts and the occasional appeal of an 18 year old.

And she then un-ignores the BLOCKED! poster to see if he said anything about her, and if he does she announced yet again "BLOCKED!"

by Anonymousreply 147April 5, 2020 4:49 PM

R144.

R147.

by Anonymousreply 148April 5, 2020 4:50 PM

R148.

by Anonymousreply 149April 5, 2020 4:51 PM

R128.

by Anonymousreply 150April 5, 2020 4:53 PM

R62.

by Anonymousreply 151April 5, 2020 4:53 PM

R60.

by Anonymousreply 152April 5, 2020 4:54 PM

R149.

by Anonymousreply 153April 5, 2020 5:05 PM

R125 That makes a lot of sense. Especially since that person is going nuts now! Douche must not have liked your response but I thank you.

by Anonymousreply 154April 5, 2020 5:08 PM

I expected better from the Gap Playlists douchebag...

by Anonymousreply 155April 5, 2020 5:08 PM

Im the douche who keeps defending Barron Trump

by Anonymousreply 156April 5, 2020 5:14 PM

I'm the douche who keeps bumping my own threads every other day because you guys are ignoring me.

by Anonymousreply 157April 5, 2020 5:36 PM

I'm the needy douche porn-star-wannabe who posts my own pix and begs for approval. Or maybe I'm the douche-y boyfriend who wants to show off his partner. Hard to tell which is which.

by Anonymousreply 158April 5, 2020 5:40 PM

R155.

by Anonymousreply 159April 5, 2020 5:40 PM

Why, r155?

by Anonymousreply 160April 5, 2020 5:41 PM

r146 You have to copy the URL for the page and paste it into the web site link box.

by Anonymousreply 161April 5, 2020 5:51 PM

Like this!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 162April 5, 2020 5:53 PM

R139, I just checked out the Irish Detainee thread and man is OP pathetic. And then when he can't get us to give him our money he calls us "ancient fags".

by Anonymousreply 163April 5, 2020 6:07 PM

this thread is a mess

by Anonymousreply 164April 5, 2020 6:15 PM

That Gap loser just doesn’t know when to quit.

by Anonymousreply 165April 5, 2020 6:18 PM

Right, R139, but if you just let her start all the Coronavirus Freakout threads you mitigate some of it.

by Anonymousreply 166April 5, 2020 6:20 PM

R160 Because of the cuntery with the post numbers above and nothing else. I used to think the playlist thing was annoying but it never rose to the level of the douchebaggery so often seen here. There's a lot here far more annoying than that. And I've seen his responses to people who more or less call him a douchebag or worse - he's calm and reasonable and ultimately, playing his own sandbox. I mean, it's harmless, clearly it makes him happy, and in a way, it's been reassuring to me.

When I see the Gap logo in a thread, I know that somewhere out there, Don Quixote-like, GPG is still following his own Impossible Dream in search of those missing playlists, because this is his quest, to follow his very specific star, no matter how hopeless, no matter how far and no matter how much shit he gets for it here. That's admirable - if as I say, also at times annoying. The thing with the post numbers was annoying, too, and sometimes when you add level two annoying PLUS level two annoying you get to level six really annoying. It surprised me - it seemed out of character for him given what I'd seen of him here up until then.

But almost immediately he did me a mitzvah, so how can I be a cunt and think badly of him?

Carry on, GPG. Keep searching. And thanks.

by Anonymousreply 167April 5, 2020 6:59 PM

I was literally trying to see who I had blocked, and it was a DL Douchebag who posts fake stories and people actually fall for it here. He truly is a divisive troll but most people think he's real. Oh well.

After that, it just became a thing in this thread for fun, as others were doing it as well.

So sorry to have ruined the bandwidth in this thread.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 168April 5, 2020 7:08 PM

Yeah, he does seem to be spamming all of sudden. Maybe it’s a mortality thing and he’s gonna get it done for fear the coronavirus creates the ultimate gap.

by Anonymousreply 169April 5, 2020 8:35 PM

We're the DLEG's who get all pissy and snippy when other posters are unfamiliar with certain references from the 1970s.

by Anonymousreply 170April 5, 2020 9:51 PM

R170 You'd have to show me a few of those. I only see DLEG's admitting the reference is too new for them. I can't remember seeing anything disparaging.

by Anonymousreply 171April 5, 2020 11:02 PM

I remember screeching over not knowing who Amy Carter or Jaclyn Smith was.

by Anonymousreply 172April 5, 2020 11:33 PM

The Janene Garafolo troll needs to die.

by Anonymousreply 173April 5, 2020 11:42 PM

R173, BLOCK works on that Troll.

I NEVER have to see that freak at all.

I wish the BLOCK worked for threads, still, though. Longer than an hour or so.

by Anonymousreply 174April 5, 2020 11:57 PM

Oh I have it blocked, R173, I still think it needs to die.

by Anonymousreply 175April 6, 2020 12:08 AM

It was very much alive last night, R174 and R175, bumping up thread after fucking vomitous fangurl thread.

by Anonymousreply 176April 6, 2020 2:20 AM

I'm the Douchebag obsessed with Fox News. I selfishly open 10 threads a day with the latest outrage of Tucker, Hannity, and Bill, complete with headshots of the hosts.

I don't understand that no one watches or cares about Fox on this site.

by Anonymousreply 177April 6, 2020 3:46 AM

R177.

by Anonymousreply 178April 6, 2020 4:04 AM

I’m the douche that wants to know why everyone and everything has gone straight down the shitter

by Anonymousreply 179April 6, 2020 5:18 AM

I'm the Soros troll. I'm paid a few dollars per post to turn your website into sewage.

Any interesting topic will be immediately redirected to Trump. I think about him 24 hours a day, and have no life.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 180April 6, 2020 8:02 AM

STFU and fuck off R139

by Anonymousreply 181April 6, 2020 10:33 AM

I'm the uber masculine gay guy who everyone thinks is straight.

I'm also lacking completely in self-awareness and I'm too clueless to realize that at 30 years old and completely disinterested in obtaining pussy, I'm outing myself every single day.

by Anonymousreply 182April 6, 2020 1:22 PM

Lol, r181, you forgot the patronizing, tedious lecture because you've never met that kind of troll and therefore I must be making it up.

by Anonymousreply 183April 6, 2020 4:01 PM

FWIW, R183, I interpreted that post as satire.

by Anonymousreply 184April 6, 2020 4:03 PM

I’m the Rage-a-holiday. I cannot express a contrary view without turning into a flamethrower. Obviously topics like the Queen or rice aren’t what I’m really this unhinged about, but boundaries aren’t a strength either. If I didn’t get dumped by the hostile responder I got got dumped by someone very much like her.

by Anonymousreply 185April 6, 2020 4:05 PM

LOL... sorry... rage-a-holic... probably needs a rage-a-holiday.

Meanwhile, caged in her co-op, Samantha was combining social and distancing in a marathon sex toy session.

by Anonymousreply 186April 6, 2020 4:07 PM

[quote]I interpreted that post as satire.

If you're referring to 183, so did I, but that's not the type of hostility I referred to in my original post.

I recently had some asshole leave repeated comments implying I was either too stupid to know what my own job entails/who pays me or I was a liar. He would not shut up about it, despite my having explained it to him. I couldn't tell if he was intentionally trolling or just on the spectrum, but I've seen similar exchanges between posters on other threads.

by Anonymousreply 187April 6, 2020 4:22 PM

OMG, r186, before you posted your correction I thought you were going to talk about someone who rages about every holiday. Lol.

by Anonymousreply 188April 6, 2020 4:22 PM

That happens, too, R188.

by Anonymousreply 189April 6, 2020 4:40 PM

I’m the odious twat who doesn’t understand that the role of R1 in any thread is to be insulting, abusive, and mean. It’s a tradition, you newly-arrived asshats who feel it is your self-appointed duty to make DL a friendly, safe space.

by Anonymousreply 190April 6, 2020 5:14 PM

It’s precisely that reason where I have seen threads I’ve wanted to comment on but waited instead of being the r-1 (done intentionally to not reference this thread’s first response).

by Anonymousreply 191April 6, 2020 5:16 PM

I’m the DL douchebag that claims anyone not making $150,000 or more per year is living in poverty and that by 45, we should all have at least $500,000 saved for retirement.

by Anonymousreply 192April 6, 2020 5:19 PM

Just $500,000, R192? Were you planning on retiring in Alabama?

by Anonymousreply 193April 6, 2020 5:21 PM

the worst case example, op is all around us:

FUCK the others, it's all about ME, ME and ME. the rest of the world can fuck off

by Anonymousreply 194April 6, 2020 5:24 PM

I'm the DL douchebag(s) that derail all the Let's Be threads because I'm so sensitive I think everyone is talking about me and need to defend myself.

by Anonymousreply 195April 6, 2020 6:11 PM

I'm a bat.

:(

by Anonymousreply 196April 7, 2020 12:21 AM

I'm the Corky troll. ( As in waiting for guffman)

I start as an EST with a premise that just invites ridicule. Once I get some people hooked, I get all nasty and personal and start insulting people with typical DL flash points. This is the Corky part. I can just see him saying "I'm going to go home and bite my pillow".

Then I double down on the stupidity and laugh while dipshits continue to try and convince me of the errors of my ways.

GFM is one of my threads.

by Anonymousreply 197April 7, 2020 12:42 AM

r197 i luv u i luv you i luv u!

by Anonymousreply 198April 7, 2020 3:23 AM

I'm a REAL New Yorker and you white transplants better shut up and present cock or I swear to god I will hurl my fucking latte at you. And don't laugh at may gay shirt, TRANSPLANTS! Oh, and if you're a recently out republican politician you're a white piece of shit but I really want to eat your ass. Thanks, BYE.

by Anonymousreply 199April 7, 2020 4:32 AM

^ So true. For all the shrieking and the BLM-esque lecturing, we all know that he'd throw his own mother in front of the A train for a chance of some good white dick and a pretty pink hole for his own enjoyment.

Same goes for the bottom from Austin, described up at R182. "I use creams and take pills to lighten my skin" - okay, Beyoncé.

by Anonymousreply 200April 7, 2020 5:49 AM

Is NatveNYer the one who yells at white people on the street? A real Stable Mabel, that one.

by Anonymousreply 201April 7, 2020 5:50 AM

I'm the cut/uncut douchebag who couldn't possibly contemplate sleeping with a celebrity (like it was going to happen) because he does or doesn't have a foreskin.

by Anonymousreply 202April 7, 2020 9:21 AM

The grammar trolls are so tedious. Yes, someone mistakenly spelled through when they meant thorough. It happens. Get a fucking life.

by Anonymousreply 203April 7, 2020 2:33 PM

I [italic]am[/italic] Datalounge's (and many other locations') biggest douchebag:

[quote][bold]I’ve Lost All interest in Gay Men After Realizing Most are “Nelly” Bottoms

[quote]This is not a troll thread.

by Anonymousreply 204April 7, 2020 3:03 PM

[/bold]r204, don't you think r203 comes close?

by Anonymousreply 205April 7, 2020 3:04 PM

The sneaky scat troll is at the bottom for me, also the "native New Yorker" who throws hot coffee on white people he suspects of coming from somewhere else.

by Anonymousreply 206April 7, 2020 3:49 PM

I'm the Darfur orphan who wants to respond that all the DL douchebags are ungrateful assholes with first world problems. I want to, but I don't have a computer and I'm sooooo weak and hungry.

by Anonymousreply 207June 16, 2020 9:47 PM

OP is Augusten Burroughs

by Anonymousreply 208June 16, 2020 9:54 PM

I'm the loser who shrieks about "BI ERASURE!!!"

by Anonymousreply 209June 16, 2020 9:59 PM

I'm the "On The Spectrum" troll, and I accuse EVERYONE I disagree with of being "On The Spectrum."

by Anonymousreply 210June 16, 2020 9:59 PM

I use emojis.

by Anonymousreply 211June 16, 2020 10:08 PM

No, r205. I adore the grammar queens. I *AM* a grammar queen, dear.

by Anonymousreply 212June 16, 2020 11:01 PM

Then why is your grammar poor?

by Anonymousreply 213June 16, 2020 11:04 PM

[quote]I'm the poster who can ruin any thread by making it about DOOL, OLTL, Y&R, B&B, and other pathetic shows!

JENSEN ACKLES [bold]DESERVES[/bold] an EMMY!!!!

by Anonymousreply 214June 16, 2020 11:31 PM

Ugh.

by Anonymousreply 215June 17, 2020 1:18 AM

I'm the douchebag that turns every thread into a for or anti Israel thread.

by Anonymousreply 216June 17, 2020 11:13 AM

I'm the trans POC who was at Stonehenge....no wait.....I mean Stonewall....yea.....that's it.

by Anonymousreply 217June 17, 2020 1:42 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!