Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Why can't everyone be as smart as black women?

98% of black women are against Trump. That makes them the smartest collective group in the nation. Black women are truly a shining light in this country. From music, to fashion, to politics, black women are incredible. Their influence, importance, and strength is undeniable.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 61April 3, 2020 6:44 PM

Plus they started you know what and "inventend" that other thing.

by Anonymousreply 1April 3, 2020 2:53 PM

And yet they raise sons who commit most of the crime ? Go figure

by Anonymousreply 2April 3, 2020 2:53 PM

And sassy, too!

by Anonymousreply 3April 3, 2020 2:56 PM

Fudge for Pres!

by Anonymousreply 4April 3, 2020 2:59 PM

Black women need more financially and mentally supports from the government. They are always viewed as less important than white women. No I didn’t mean Beyoncé

by Anonymousreply 5April 3, 2020 3:01 PM

Smart??

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6April 3, 2020 3:01 PM

true, but if they work in admissions in a hospital, they sho can be slow and tacky.....they impossible to git fired tho. uh hmmmm….

by Anonymousreply 7April 3, 2020 3:03 PM

Don't you know lipstickalley, OP? There goes your assessment....

by Anonymousreply 8April 3, 2020 3:04 PM

R5. Go suck on Putin’s tiny cocklet.

by Anonymousreply 9April 3, 2020 3:05 PM

R6

Lol you're so predictable. All you have is Omarosa, Diamond & Silk, Candace Owens. Despite the many attempts to turn black women, most see past the bullshit and are anti-Trump. Unlike other groups, they're smarter than that.

by Anonymousreply 10April 3, 2020 3:06 PM

They're the reason Roy Moore and his bigotry aren't currently in the senate. Try to remember that when you get all racist, DL/R2.

BTW, when you say "most of the crimes" - you do know that a lot of the crimes are minor drug offenses which get white people a slap on the wrist while black guys end up in prison. Brock Turner isn't in prison for sexual assault, but some black kid his age is in prison for weed.

And I"m not black, nor a "SJW" - any idiot who can't accept the glaring injustice of the justice system is just a racist moron and that doesn't mean I'm justifying rape or murder, I'm talking specifically about the countless black people in prison for minor offenses while white people who've done worse, walk free. Affluenza comes to mind.

by Anonymousreply 11April 3, 2020 3:12 PM

Reading R10, I clearly made the right choice whenever it was that I spayed raid on that cockroach @R6 and put it on ignore.

by Anonymousreply 12April 3, 2020 3:14 PM

spRayed*

by Anonymousreply 13April 3, 2020 3:15 PM

[quote]Despite the many attempts to turn black women, most see past the bullshit and are anti-Trump.

No, they aren't. You are ASSUMING. Assumption does not point score. If you were smart, you would know that.

by Anonymousreply 14April 3, 2020 3:17 PM

I told y'all we was smart

by Anonymousreply 15April 3, 2020 3:19 PM

R14

Huh? How do you look at the numbers and not see that black women are mostly anti-Trump? Trotting out 3-4 media personalities doesn't change the numbers. They are not representative of most black women. All of them have attempted to turn black women and have failed dramatically.

by Anonymousreply 16April 3, 2020 3:22 PM

And black men voted for Trump: bling-bling, swagger and big titty hos.

by Anonymousreply 17April 3, 2020 3:23 PM

R17

Nope, I think around 84% of black men didn't vote Trump. They aren't nearly as good as black women, but they are better than all other groups as well.

by Anonymousreply 18April 3, 2020 3:26 PM

R16 You continue to prove that the exact opposite of smart is reality.

by Anonymousreply 19April 3, 2020 3:27 PM

This thread is literal violence for the millions of trans women of color murdered every day.

by Anonymousreply 20April 3, 2020 3:28 PM

Smart? Ehhh. One political view. If they got Angela Bassett in the office they’d be calling for the execution of all whiteys.

by Anonymousreply 21April 3, 2020 3:35 PM

R21, as opposed to the white conservatives currently in office trying to do that to everyone else including gay people

by Anonymousreply 22April 3, 2020 3:39 PM

[quote]Why can't everyone be as smart as black women?

Now there's a sentence you don't hear every day.

by Anonymousreply 23April 3, 2020 3:42 PM

The other 2% are Diamond and Silk, who got free lunch and timeshares!

by Anonymousreply 24April 3, 2020 3:42 PM

OP is a moron.

That's all.

by Anonymousreply 25April 3, 2020 3:53 PM

Smart people manage to live well.

Statistically how does it work out for Black women?

by Anonymousreply 26April 3, 2020 3:56 PM

I could post a thousand of these, for every one you can find of a white woman attacking a black woman....for being black.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27April 3, 2020 3:58 PM

I love Omarosa. She used Trump as the fool he, and got on his good side with flattery. Then trashed him after she left/was fired. My mother just looooves Omarosa, she so pretty, well dressed, beautiful hair and make-up - and so articulate. (speaks well).

by Anonymousreply 28April 3, 2020 4:11 PM

I popped over to LSA and skimmed through posts on their coronavirus threads. Starting with threads from 3 weeks ago it was nothing but overt racism against any Asians even Asian-Americans. Posters were wishing death on any and every Asians. Those posts had the most positive response in the threads. Then occasionally there’d be a voice of reason poster who called out majority for their racist and irrational posts. But that person would then be lectured by majority racists as being not woke enough for a Black woman.

For anyone who says Black women or Black lesbians can’t be racist, just go read LSA’s coronavirus threads especially the early ones from 3-4 weeks ago.

by Anonymousreply 29April 3, 2020 4:11 PM

NiBi’s gonna NiBi.

by Anonymousreply 30April 3, 2020 4:17 PM

The only time donald was ever put in check.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31April 3, 2020 4:24 PM

Black women aren't particularly smart but the are gutsy (which at times is better than smart).

by Anonymousreply 32April 3, 2020 4:27 PM

I have a lot of respect for many black women but, in my experience, many of them have a problem with the LGBT community.

by Anonymousreply 33April 3, 2020 4:31 PM

R29 It's dipshit white liberals who'll do ANYTHING & EVERYTHING to dismiss the fact that a significant portion of BLACK Americans are RACIST.

They'll spin, color or outright not report incidents where black racists are the perps.

I'll say it again...

Liberals are not terrified of race issues....they're PETRIFIED of them.

by Anonymousreply 34April 3, 2020 4:32 PM

White people were really ready to elect a man who said he wanted to go back to slavery days (Roy Moore).

White people continue to elect these corrupt vile Republicans.

Stop ignoring that most white voters vote Republican. They are the ones electing these shitbags. It's black people, especially black women, who are pulling most of the weight in showing the Republicans the door. But people continue to treat them like shit and defy their genius. Defying black women has marked tragedy and will mark our demise.

by Anonymousreply 35April 3, 2020 4:47 PM

Stop this racist bullshit.

You could also say the same thing 98% of them were refused to vote for Pete, so being homophobic makes them smart?

by Anonymousreply 36April 3, 2020 4:53 PM

R32, that's why interracial marriages when the man is white - he's often Jewish. Jewish men are accustomed to being afraid of their wives. As far as the "aren't particularly smart," part. I beg to differ. The "dumb" ones are sometimes dominated by their religion...although I have a very good 49 year old friend from Jamaica who's Pentecostal, she's also a pro-gay activist.

by Anonymousreply 37April 3, 2020 4:55 PM

Candace Owens OWNS this thread

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38April 3, 2020 4:59 PM

Friday afternoon bot-drop.

by Anonymousreply 39April 3, 2020 5:00 PM

r38

Most black women do not like Candace. Even during the whole Andrew Gillum scandal, they have been hardcore dragging her.

by Anonymousreply 40April 3, 2020 5:03 PM

R38, no, a handful of prominent black women supporting Trump does not in any way invalidate the fact that nearly 100% didn't vote for him. You tried though. You really did.

by Anonymousreply 41April 3, 2020 5:03 PM

Ummm, r39, I put that up because she made an ass of herself. Just watch it.

Control your paranoia.

You are a loyalist? Good. We need you to become sane if we are going to win 2020.

Ok?

by Anonymousreply 42April 3, 2020 5:05 PM

Also, r41? Get a fucking sense of humour.

by Anonymousreply 43April 3, 2020 5:06 PM

Also Candace is a gifter and is playing a role. She was a liberal and swiftly changed when she realized she can make $$$$$ being a puppet for the right-wing. She has already been exposed.

by Anonymousreply 44April 3, 2020 5:10 PM

Wasn't Candace a BernieBro in 2016?

R44 is right. She found herself a hustle and is reaping the benefits of it. Kind of like Blaire White.

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm off to rewatch their entertaining catfight on Dave Rubin's show....

by Anonymousreply 45April 3, 2020 5:15 PM

Ah yes, the Affirmative Action that got you in school, the anti-white Critical Race Theory that taught you that Western Civilization is racist, the crimes committed by your sons against everybody else, the colorist racism that your perpetuate against your own kind for being "too light", and the homophobia that you display = SMART.

Shut your racist homophobic ass up bitch. You came in here to stir the pot because that's what you and your kind love to do. The rudest, most racist, ill tempered, ill mannered group of people on earth. I'm so sick of all of you getting a pass for behavior that other people would otherwise be strung, drawn, and quartered over.

by Anonymousreply 46April 3, 2020 5:17 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 47April 3, 2020 5:22 PM

BLACK PRIVILEGE gives you special treatment to act like you do and get away with it. You are a PROTECTED GROUP, so stop acting like the world is against you. You can accuse a white man of racially discrimminating against you Maybe if you stopped falling into every stereotyped trap by rewarding gangsters who rap about how women are bitches, spend all your money on stupid shit, and how fun it is to kill people, maybe most of you wouldn't be in jail. Maybe. You blame other races for your bad choices. Why aren't Jews like blacks? They got it 10x worse than blacks 10x longer and are still outperforming whites and Asians.

by Anonymousreply 48April 3, 2020 5:25 PM

Does Meghan Markle fit into this category?

by Anonymousreply 49April 3, 2020 5:27 PM

R48. Talk about a racist pieces of shit fag.

by Anonymousreply 50April 3, 2020 5:29 PM

YES, r49.

Of course she does.

How do you make sense of her lifting not just her own, but also Harry's leg, to piss on his formerly beloved Grandmother.

She's saying she's above EVERYONE.

That's her whole game.

by Anonymousreply 51April 3, 2020 5:33 PM

Fag? Point proven. Part of my family is black. You can fool white people and maybe some Mexicans, but you can't fool me. Take your Black Supremacy elsewhere, and don't forget your Protected Group status on the way out. R50

by Anonymousreply 52April 3, 2020 5:47 PM

you can never go wrong if you stick with the church ladies

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 53April 3, 2020 5:51 PM

and we know shit and tell it like it is, and get fired for doing so

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 54April 3, 2020 5:55 PM

Shame they like coming here and posting endless threads about Meghan Markle. They're jealous of a light-skinned sista.

by Anonymousreply 55April 3, 2020 5:57 PM

The time I spent in the homes of Baptist black families, while in the military, was some of the most stimulating and pleasurable of my life. I've always admired the fashionable outfits, the emphasis on education and a moral upbringing, and the understanding that everyone in the family and larger community was to be held and uplifted. In the midst of what was very real discrimination and outright hostility, they knew that they had to be exemplary in their behavior and outstanding as human beings.

I was proud to be invited into their homes and deeply moved by their acceptance of me.

by Anonymousreply 56April 3, 2020 6:02 PM

R52. Like I give a fuck who is part of your family. I was responding to your dumbass racist drivel.

by Anonymousreply 57April 3, 2020 6:06 PM

DL used to be cool. The whole bracks are perfect brack people built the entire planet brack brack brack is annoying. Go back to woke twitter.

by Anonymousreply 58April 3, 2020 6:18 PM

R57 Point is you can't fool me with your woe-is-me Dindu Nuffin schtick. The black side of my family treated like shit because I wasn't "black enough", that my black grandmother and aunt tried to "beat the fag out of me". Get it? Got it? Good. Now stop @ing me, you're on ignore.

by Anonymousreply 59April 3, 2020 6:19 PM

thanks racist R35

by Anonymousreply 60April 3, 2020 6:33 PM

I love you eldergays, but y'all really need to stop taking the bait of these obvious troll bot threads.

by Anonymousreply 61April 3, 2020 6:44 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!