Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Dallas - How are you doing?

Surviving?

by Anonymousreply 22April 8, 2020 12:32 AM

Are you going to make threads about every damn city in the US?

by Anonymousreply 1March 22, 2020 1:06 PM

This fake concern thread brought to you by the racist troll who shared this:

"As per usual the only guys on grindr right now are stank and uncut Mexicans and Blacks."

by Anonymousreply 2March 22, 2020 1:06 PM

I feel it’s my duty to post all these threats. I’d like to know how everybody’s doing in the rest of the country. There are gays all over..

by Anonymousreply 3March 22, 2020 1:14 PM

Your duty? Are you Mother Theresa?

by Anonymousreply 4March 22, 2020 1:21 PM

Ignore this bastard. And besides, who cares about Dallas, Texas?

by Anonymousreply 5March 22, 2020 1:22 PM

Here's Jo Stafford singing "Big D"

It's fun

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6March 22, 2020 1:28 PM

Dallas is self isolating fairly well. Still seeing stocking issues at the grocery stores. Traffic is way down. Not as many planes in the air.

by Anonymousreply 7March 22, 2020 2:01 PM

Oh yeah, OP and R3 - but let the uncut Blacks and Mexicans die because fuck them, right?

by Anonymousreply 8March 22, 2020 2:23 PM

Last night an order from the city of Dallas placed restrictions on toilet paper purchases to twelve rolls, or one package if there are more than twelve rolls in that package.

Hand sanitizer is not restricted.

by Anonymousreply 9March 22, 2020 2:45 PM

Debbie is on her hands and knees working overtime to keep everyone’s spirits up during these difficult times.

by Anonymousreply 10March 22, 2020 3:37 PM

We’re now ordered to “shelter in place” effective tomorrow at 11:59 pm. Everyone in Dallas County.

by Anonymousreply 11March 23, 2020 12:09 AM

Frisco Frau # 2 checking in. How are you Dallas area DLers all doing? We have been home for 12 days. Please stay safe and healthy.

by Anonymousreply 12March 23, 2020 12:18 AM

[quote] We’re now ordered to “shelter in place” effective tomorrow at 11:59 pm. Everyone in Dallas County.

MARSHALL LAW!!!

by Anonymousreply 13March 23, 2020 12:58 AM

Dallas can rot.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14March 23, 2020 1:12 AM

Sioux City Sue here. How you doing, Frisco Frau? Anyone heard from the Gal from Kalamazoo?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15March 23, 2020 1:15 AM

Oak Lawn here. I started self isolating almost two weeks ago due to having an autoimmune disease that always leaves me with pleurisy. Im glad they are taking protective measures now, and not waiting. I've gone full MARY! and started wiping down everything that comes from the grocery store with bleach water. My partner is the one going out, and he is being as cautious as he can. Im freaked out because all this is happening during allergy season, and I always have a sore throat, and stuffy nose from it. I've gone extra MARY! and take mine, and my partners temperature twice a day.

Dallas Gays, and Frisco Frauen stay safe!

by Anonymousreply 16March 23, 2020 1:18 AM

This stupid cunt!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17April 6, 2020 4:09 PM

Still staying in place until the end of April.

by Anonymousreply 18April 6, 2020 4:15 PM

According to a friend, the Governor and the County Judge are in a pissing contest about who is in charge.

by Anonymousreply 19April 6, 2020 10:35 PM

Smug mugshot.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20April 8, 2020 12:16 AM

The Dallas County judge is really doing great. Democrat too. Very impressed with him.

by Anonymousreply 21April 8, 2020 12:29 AM

Jock has gone missing in South America, Miss Ellie has breast cancer, JR has been shot, and Sue Ellen is in the drunk tank.

by Anonymousreply 22April 8, 2020 12:32 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!