Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Cindy Crawford's Deranged Son Got Another Face Tattoo

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 63March 20, 2020 2:14 PM

And that one is even uglier and stupider than the first one.

by Anonymousreply 1March 17, 2020 7:51 PM

Has Presley lost is marbles or is he on high-octane drugs?

by Anonymousreply 2March 17, 2020 7:52 PM

He's a bored rich kid who reacts to it being pointed by "owning his critics" with getting an even dumber tattoo.

by Anonymousreply 3March 17, 2020 7:54 PM

My guess is a serious case of affluenza combined with just not being all that bright.

At least the parents can pay for the laser treatments and reconstructive surgery he'll need when he comes out of his Lil Pump phase.

by Anonymousreply 4March 17, 2020 7:57 PM

Sheen ignores for the most part. He really is a rotten parent.

by Anonymousreply 5March 17, 2020 7:57 PM

There could be no bigger Fuck You to his Mom than covering the gorgeous face he inherited from her in trash ink.

I don't know what did (or didn't) happen to him during his childhood, but he clearly hates his parents. Particularly Mom.

by Anonymousreply 6March 17, 2020 7:58 PM

I am sure the kid could find something to getvpassionate about...look at Trumps kids, they got into shooting exotic animals.

by Anonymousreply 7March 17, 2020 8:01 PM

He was never gorgeous. Neither of her kids are. He was cute.

by Anonymousreply 8March 17, 2020 8:04 PM

I think this will be helpful to Presley, in case he gets lost and forgets where he lives.

by Anonymousreply 9March 17, 2020 8:11 PM

He looks like a scarecrow with an ok face.

by Anonymousreply 10March 17, 2020 8:13 PM

How old is this kid? When does the rebellion phase end?

by Anonymousreply 11March 17, 2020 8:15 PM

He must be into drugs and/or have mental illness. It’s a pathetic cry for attention and it’s sad. Meanwhile, his mother continues to only post glamorous selfies of herself.

by Anonymousreply 12March 17, 2020 8:20 PM

I think he's 19, r11.

I have a son who's 17, and if he got even one tattoo (which is illegal for under-18s where we live), I would stop his allowance AND his room and board. And he knows it.

by Anonymousreply 13March 17, 2020 8:25 PM

In the past, rich kids like him would be send to a Swiss sanatorium, never to return.

by Anonymousreply 14March 17, 2020 8:28 PM

R2 What makes you think it's either-or?

by Anonymousreply 15March 17, 2020 8:29 PM

I'd smack his smug little face and threaten to disinherit him if he didn't immediately remove that shit.

Money talks.

by Anonymousreply 16March 17, 2020 8:41 PM

The next one will be above his eyebrow. It’ll probably be his sister’s name. Or his own name. He’s seems dumb enough for that...

by Anonymousreply 17March 17, 2020 8:50 PM

*He

by Anonymousreply 18March 17, 2020 8:50 PM

Does the LA stand for Lame Ass?

by Anonymousreply 19March 17, 2020 8:55 PM

Everyone rebels for a period - but this shit has been normalized so much by current 'stars'. The tattoo march keeps getting ratched up - first it was a few random tattoos, then it was sleeves, then neck tattoos, now face.

Once everything becomes mainstream you gotta go out of your way to be different - and he sure did it here. Fucking no common sense - but that's not atypical for teenage/young 20's males.

I don't blame the parents at all. This happens all over America.

by Anonymousreply 20March 17, 2020 9:05 PM

How fitting - a rich stupid spoiled brat from LA has “LA” tattooed onto his face.

by Anonymousreply 21March 17, 2020 9:10 PM

There comes a point where a parent is no longer responsible for the actions of the 'adult' children. She must be heartbroken.

by Anonymousreply 22March 17, 2020 9:14 PM

Why LA he grew up in Malibu?

by Anonymousreply 23March 17, 2020 9:21 PM

I'd argue that Presley Gerber was quite good-looking a couple of years ago, albeit far too thin, even for a male model. He looked a great deal more like Cindy than Kaia does, but now he just looks like an idiot.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24March 17, 2020 9:22 PM

He got Cindy's eyes, nose, bone structure, and mole. If he'd been female, he would have been her clone.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25March 17, 2020 9:24 PM

Kaia got Cindy's coloring, her mouth, and her nose. But she didn't get the bone structure, and her eyes are closer together than her mother's. That's enough to make the difference between pretty and supermodel.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26March 17, 2020 9:26 PM

[quote]I don't know what did (or didn't) happen to him during his childhood, but he clearly hates his parents. Particularly Mom.

His parents probably treated him (and his sister) like photo shoot props, or sources of income, when they thought about them at all. I'm sure this is purely a cry for parental love and attention on his part.

Unlike R20, I blame the parents 100%.

by Anonymousreply 27March 17, 2020 9:26 PM

I agree, R27. Kaia had to date personality-disordered junkie Pete Davidson to FINALLY get her parents' attention. This is Presley's version of fucking a donkey-dicked freak.

by Anonymousreply 28March 17, 2020 9:29 PM

[quote] The next one will be above his eyebrow. It’ll probably be his sister’s name

His first tat was his sister's name IIRC. He quickly got a taste for them.

by Anonymousreply 29March 17, 2020 9:30 PM

As was stated in the other thread about this: He was done in the moment they gave him no purpose. Anything he wanted, they no doubt bought for him. He's never had responsibility. Many times, the worst parents who have deprived their kids, have the best, most productive kids because they're essentially forced into taking care of themselves and earning what they have.

He's never had to pay rent or buy his on food with money he made. He's another EJ Johnson. Losers with money.

by Anonymousreply 30March 17, 2020 9:30 PM

[quote]His first tat was his sister's name IIRC.

Yeah, that's healthy.

by Anonymousreply 31March 17, 2020 9:31 PM

own* food

by Anonymousreply 32March 17, 2020 9:31 PM

The Gerber kids' mistake was trying to model like mom. I'm sure Cindy pushed them into it, but that was a losing proposition. There was no way either offspring would ever be 1/4 as successful as Cindy in her heyday, and the comparisons will never, ever stop. Of course they feel like shit about it, and now they are both acting out in different ways.

If Cindy really valued her kids as individuals, she would have encouraged them to go into anything BUT modeling.

by Anonymousreply 33March 17, 2020 9:32 PM

"His first tat was his sister's name IIRC"

Mine too!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 34March 17, 2020 9:48 PM

R33 - Cindy has a good head on her shoulders and so does her husband. I'm sure they warned both kids as much as possible.

However, both of her children were very good looking. Of course they were going to get questions and pressure about going into modeling.

I'm sure Cindy has told them sooo many times about what to avoid. But kids have to learn it on their own. Presley is just around a stupid group of guys right now.

Not the parents fault - not by a mile.

by Anonymousreply 35March 17, 2020 9:52 PM

Presley lacks his moms coloring and he is too thin.

by Anonymousreply 36March 18, 2020 1:31 AM

Did he get another small one above the misunderstood tattoo? It kind of looks like it (maybe a tear drop?) or is it just something on the photo?

I’d wager this kid is into drugs. Rehab in his future.

by Anonymousreply 37March 18, 2020 1:57 AM

Presley Gerber is almost as dumb a name as Chester (Chet) Hanks. How long until Pres starts talking like Chet? He’s Chet2.0

by Anonymousreply 38March 18, 2020 2:00 AM

Cute? Yes. Gorgeous? No. Hot? Fuck No.

by Anonymousreply 39March 18, 2020 2:01 AM

Pretty easy to judge when you’re behind a computer screen eating your own smegma or the last drunk at the gay bar.

by Anonymousreply 40March 18, 2020 2:01 AM

r40 easy to judge his looks when we have eyes and can see him....

by Anonymousreply 41March 18, 2020 2:07 AM

Oh, for fuck’s sake, FUCK THIS ASSHOLE.

Let him tattoo the rest of it. Might as well. He fucked it up with the first one.

Here’s a kid who hit the fucking jackpot from birth, and wants to desecrate his beautiful face. Let him go full hog. Might as well make SCAT vids, with people shitting in his mouth, too.

What an idiot.

by Anonymousreply 42March 18, 2020 2:09 AM

It's not a real tattoo, it's a filter. Bwah, he's so clever.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 43March 18, 2020 2:11 AM

[quote]Pretty easy to judge when you’re behind a computer screen eating your own smegma or the last drunk at the gay bar.

Anyone who gets a face tattoo will be judged. And we don't have to be behind a screen to do it.

We're not talking about someone who has a perfect body and then someone points out a one inch stretchmark on their ass. This fool tattooed his f a c e. AGAIN. Not normal.

by Anonymousreply 44March 18, 2020 2:19 AM

Well thank goodness for that, R43. But if he doesn't want to be hood, maybe don't spell like you're desperate to be "hood"

by Anonymousreply 45March 18, 2020 2:20 AM

He doesn't want to be hood, in his mind he is hood.

by Anonymousreply 46March 18, 2020 2:21 AM

Its conveniently easy to blame the parents but ultimately their children will grow up to have their own free will and character.

by Anonymousreply 47March 18, 2020 2:29 AM

This should be his next facial tattoo.

This will really show everyone how edgy and cool he is!

Or better yet, he should have. Chin of the running down his face.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 48March 18, 2020 12:29 PM

This should be next...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 49March 18, 2020 2:13 PM

Cindy has a nose job in her teens. Her kids look like her newer nose. Fascinating. How does that happen? Haha. Unless they got nose jobs at 11.

by Anonymousreply 50March 18, 2020 3:00 PM

I think for his next act he should get a Prince Albert and show that off on instagram.

by Anonymousreply 51March 18, 2020 3:01 PM

Their father has a small nose.

by Anonymousreply 52March 18, 2020 3:02 PM

It's sweet how he says "please" after the "stfu". The good manners his mama raised him with will win out in the end!

by Anonymousreply 53March 18, 2020 3:11 PM

"I could be posting money n shit" "imma delete my gram"

by Anonymousreply 54March 18, 2020 3:13 PM

It’s just her right eye that’s too close to her nose, r26. The left eye is fine...

by Anonymousreply 55March 18, 2020 3:20 PM

truly a dump "Fuck you" to his parents

by Anonymousreply 56March 18, 2020 3:25 PM

It’s so cool that he doesn’t care what other people think. Especially a bunch of washed up fags.

by Anonymousreply 57March 20, 2020 5:56 AM

R57, we heard you the first time you said something similarly stupid. I guess you felt you didn't get enough attention, so you've decided the homophobic crap was the way to go. Doesn't make you look like an even bigger moron at all.

by Anonymousreply 58March 20, 2020 12:39 PM

He for certain doesn’t care about what gays think

by Anonymousreply 59March 20, 2020 12:45 PM

No one is looking for him to "care." I don't even understand that stupid type of response. Who in the hell is looking for his reaction to what we say? It's an opinion being expressed like every other "social" site on the fucking internet. People express opinions and others react to that opinion. How "novel" for DL.

by Anonymousreply 60March 20, 2020 12:51 PM

It seemed like Cindy Crawford has a decent head on her shoulders and was an attentive and reasonable parent until she let her severely underweight and underage daughter model. The second the already very thin Kaia dropped weight modeling should have been off the table.

Presley is in the age range for the onset of schizophrenia, isn’t he? His behavior seems like more than stupidity + affluenza.

by Anonymousreply 61March 20, 2020 1:05 PM

Why are you even feeding that retarded LSA troll, R60?

by Anonymousreply 62March 20, 2020 1:55 PM

r6 He seems to have a weird thing with daddy too. Messyass twink.

by Anonymousreply 63March 20, 2020 2:14 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!