Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Post Surgical Debra Messing

Looks like post surgical Carrot Top. None of them could find a decent surgeon, but jeez, Deb.

by Anonymousreply 17March 23, 2020 4:12 PM

We don't know what she looks like. But bad surgery seems tovbe an epidemic in Los Angles .

by Anonymousreply 1March 14, 2020 2:36 PM

Do they not realize Jane Fonda has had work by a virtuoso, or can they just not afford his rates?

by Anonymousreply 2March 14, 2020 3:38 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3March 14, 2020 7:08 PM

Well, even God can't save ugly, so....

by Anonymousreply 4March 14, 2020 7:10 PM

She's looking awfully startled, isn't she?

by Anonymousreply 5March 14, 2020 7:11 PM

I thought that those photos were just heavily photoshopped. Does she really look that weird or just a little refreshed and tight? Anyone have any recent red carpet pics?

by Anonymousreply 6March 14, 2020 7:13 PM

Didn't have the stomach to get screen caps, sorry.

by Anonymousreply 7March 22, 2020 3:34 PM

Let me tell you about Deb Messing.

by Anonymousreply 8March 22, 2020 3:39 PM

omg still fugly, but its pull back like with a mac truck wench......TACKY WOW

by Anonymousreply 9March 22, 2020 4:01 PM

Her outside matches heer inside::::fake as fuck.

no one on that sit com could stand her.

by Anonymousreply 10March 22, 2020 4:02 PM

I see where she's going with this.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11March 22, 2020 4:03 PM

At 52, I understand. Thank God I’m poor.

by Anonymousreply 12March 22, 2020 4:19 PM

I think she looks pretty damn good and symmetrical too. That does't happen too often.

by Anonymousreply 13March 22, 2020 7:45 PM

Have you shaken your head and noticed the bottom half travels farther? It feels like my face hangs instead of perching where it belongs.

by Anonymousreply 14March 23, 2020 3:50 AM

I met ms Nurmi/the original vampyra, in Safeway in 1969.....she was a tad down and out, but jus wonderful!!!! she told us fab storys boout James dean and the old days and the fun stars that hung out at her pad....

miss ya babe !!!

by Anonymousreply 15March 23, 2020 10:09 AM

Harpo, who dis woman?

by Anonymousreply 16March 23, 2020 4:08 PM

she looks like elderly Lucille Ball

by Anonymousreply 17March 23, 2020 4:12 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!