Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Riverdale Shuts Down Production on Season 4. Oh, the humanity!

Production of Riverdale‘s current fourth season has been shut down after a member of the cast/crew came in contact with an individual who tested positive for coronavirus (aka COVID-19).

“We have been made aware that a team member from ‘Riverdale,’ which is produced in Vancouver, was recently in contact with a person who has tested positive for COVID-19. The team member is currently receiving medical evaluation,” said a Warner Bros. TV spokesperson in a statement to TVLine. “We are working closely with the appropriate authorities and health agencies in Vancouver to identify and contact all individuals who may have come into direct contact with our team member. The health and safety of our employees, casts and crews is always our top priority. We have and will continue to take precautions to protect everyone who works on our productions around the world. Out of an abundance of caution, production on Riverdale is currently suspended.”

News of Riverdale‘s work stoppage arrives on the same day that the World Health Organization declared COVID-19 a global pandemic. The CW drama was in the middle of shooting Episode 20 (of 22) when the shutdown occurred.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15May 26, 2020 3:00 AM

It was probably Cole Sprouse, male whore.

by Anonymousreply 1March 12, 2020 1:27 AM

I want to nurse KJ Apa back to health.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2March 12, 2020 1:28 AM

I need to administer a rectal exam to KJ.

As a precautionary measure.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3March 12, 2020 1:35 AM

I volunteer to palm his nuts and feel around for anything unusual.

by Anonymousreply 4March 12, 2020 1:42 AM

Don't worry, KJ.

Just lie back and think of New Zealand.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5March 12, 2020 1:47 AM

I much prefer Cole Sprouse.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6March 12, 2020 7:13 AM

I hope Cole is doing okay.

He always looks sickly.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7March 12, 2020 7:50 AM

Riverdale has some really fucking hot guys on that show.

by Anonymousreply 8March 12, 2020 8:44 PM

You can add Batwoman, Supergirl, The Flash and The 100 to the list. I guess they won't be filming Superman anytime soon either.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9March 13, 2020 8:17 PM

Supernatural shut down production on their final season.

Fuck!

by Anonymousreply 10March 14, 2020 6:53 PM

And there's the upcoming writers strike too.

by Anonymousreply 11March 15, 2020 2:45 AM

Ugh. Why do they continue with these crappy annual sing-alongs. I blame Glee. But who got killed?

by Anonymousreply 12April 17, 2020 2:50 PM

Crap, this really sucks! Thanks China!

by Anonymousreply 13April 17, 2020 2:55 PM

The writers must really be sensitive if they felt the need to insult Sam Witwer. It's not like he was wrong.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14April 17, 2020 3:54 PM

Bughead is dead to me. It’s official this time.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15May 26, 2020 3:00 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!