Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Robin from that annoying Plexaderm commercial

I can’t stand her!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16March 13, 2020 8:21 PM

Stop watching ads.

by Anonymousreply 1March 10, 2020 6:26 AM

Wow. 'Hate'? I agree with R1. Stop watching.

by Anonymousreply 2March 10, 2020 6:29 AM

How can I when it’s literally shown in between every tv show?!!!

by Anonymousreply 3March 10, 2020 6:29 AM

Every person on those commercials look like hatchet murderers.

by Anonymousreply 4March 10, 2020 6:33 AM

Sorry, OP. I exaggerated your reaction. You didn't say 'hate' -- my apologies.

by Anonymousreply 5March 10, 2020 6:39 AM

Listen, that Plexaderm commercial is an abomination.

by Anonymousreply 6March 11, 2020 10:36 PM

That bitch better get off tv!

by Anonymousreply 7March 13, 2020 6:47 PM

She's a fucking cunt!

by Anonymousreply 8March 13, 2020 6:50 PM

Anybody use that stuff? Looks like it makes your skin shiny.

by Anonymousreply 9March 13, 2020 6:55 PM

Laugh that they call this guy a model. He's the owner's brother-in-law.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10March 13, 2020 6:58 PM

Robin needs more than Plexaderm to improve her looks

by Anonymousreply 11March 13, 2020 7:07 PM

Everybody I've ever seen in the Plexaderm commercials has been next-level, abominably ugly. Like, creatures that could only be conjured up from a witch's curse. Faces that wouldn't just stop a clock but could stop TIME. The wrinkles and under-eye bags are always the least offensive flaw they have. I have to say, it does not inspire me to purchase their product.

by Anonymousreply 12March 13, 2020 7:17 PM

Robin is such a LOW CLASS SLOB! She threw a luncheon and had the damn nerve to serve lunch on PAPER PLATES!!! Well, I never in all my life!!!! It was all I could do to keep from standing up, announcing my departure, and graciously excusing myself, all while avoiding eye contact! Had the macaroni salad not been divine, I would have!!! What is society coming to!!! Has common sense etiquette completely died in this country????

by Anonymousreply 13March 13, 2020 7:26 PM

Is that the delusional Frau who claims her phone’s facial recognition didn’t recognize her after using it?

by Anonymousreply 14March 13, 2020 8:00 PM

Robin is a MAGA hat wearing corona-denier!

by Anonymousreply 15March 13, 2020 8:12 PM

Yes R12

There’s the one with crazy cat face. Is that Jocelyn Wildenstein’s sister? Daughter? Clone?

by Anonymousreply 16March 13, 2020 8:21 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!