Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Tasteful Friends: An Adirondack Great Camp

How like you this?

Lodge, guest house, boathouse, tennis, lean-to, etc., on 13 acres.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11March 8, 2020 11:15 AM

Frankly, this looks like a pretty good place to get mugged.

by Anonymousreply 1March 8, 2020 5:40 AM

It looks like the set of a slasher movie.

by Anonymousreply 2March 8, 2020 5:44 AM

Could not get thru all the pics. Awful. Shiny and awful.

by Anonymousreply 3March 8, 2020 7:05 AM

Very masculine. I can picture a group of rugged men doing manly things here.

by Anonymousreply 4March 8, 2020 7:20 AM

We love it!

by Anonymousreply 5March 8, 2020 7:37 AM

There's just too much of it. Why does it inspire fear in everyone?

I can't tell which structure this room is in, but it's perfection. I would never think to have steel casement windows in a log cabin but they were a great choice.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6March 8, 2020 8:01 AM

It's so isolated.

by Anonymousreply 7March 8, 2020 8:08 AM

Someone get me the Lemon Pledge

by Anonymousreply 8March 8, 2020 8:22 AM

Gorgeous house, grounds.

Mosquitoes must be a new kind of hell in summer.

I'd be far more worried about the local bears than Freddie.

by Anonymousreply 9March 8, 2020 8:37 AM

Flooding and bugs, no thanks. A few camping trips a year will satisfy my need for the great outdoors.

by Anonymousreply 10March 8, 2020 10:49 AM

I'm trying to get my head around the number of staff it would take to maintain the buildings and grounds. A single family maintained this place? Must have been a big family, perhaps with a creepy son who lurks in the shadows by day and peeks in the bedroom windows at night. Good location for The Shining II.

by Anonymousreply 11March 8, 2020 11:15 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!