Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Grown Men in Snow Pants

What are your thoughts on a grown man wearing snow pants? I met a really cute middle aged guy at the bar a few weeks ago and we hit it off and ended up fucking on the first night. We kept in touch and ended up agreeing to meet for drinks last night. It’s not warm where I live but it was around 0. I was wearing jeans and a medium weight coat and he showed up wearing powder blue snow pants with a sweater. I was so ashamed but still kept out date. All night long I could feel people’s judgmental eyes on us. I drank so much that I forgot all about the snow pants and we ended up fucking in the cab of his pickup. He texted me this afternoon and wants to get together on Saturday but I’m not sure if I should. What kind of man wears snow pants? Is it okay?

by Anonymousreply 45March 6, 2020 8:51 AM

A man who takes them off.

Enough of the BS, Myrtle.

You should care more about what he’s not wearing than what he is.

Put down Mademoiselle and bend over.

Got it?

by Anonymousreply 1March 3, 2020 11:57 PM

I have no thoughts.

by Anonymousreply 2March 4, 2020 12:32 AM

Is he a snowmobile guy? They live in Snow pants. I can't imagine why a guy would wear snow pants without a reason. I agree it would be embarrassing to be in public with him if there's no reason. It would be like wearing a space suit outside of NASA headquarters! What the fuck? So if there's no reason for his wearing snow pants, he might as well wearing diapers outside of his pants. No thanks.

by Anonymousreply 3March 4, 2020 12:36 AM

As long as they're not quilted with bell-bottoms, then give him one more chance.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4March 4, 2020 12:41 AM

R4 OMG I can't stop laughing! And I love the button fly!

by Anonymousreply 5March 4, 2020 12:42 AM

Bitch you know you only want the dick

by Anonymousreply 6March 4, 2020 12:42 AM

It was cold, those pants are insulated, so who cares.

by Anonymousreply 7March 4, 2020 12:42 AM

Sorry to ask, but are you really that shallow about some guy wearing snow pants? Let me ask you OP, what kind of man writes a post like yours? Hmm?

by Anonymousreply 8March 4, 2020 12:49 AM

R7 Then why weren't other people wearing snow pants?? I can't stop laughing thinking about a guy walking into a bar and no one else is wearing snow pants! No snowmobile or even a motorcycle! Was this bar in an urban area where he walked to the bar in his snowpants because it was cold? But no one else there did the same? OR he drove there and wore snowpants in his car? OR he Ubered and wore his snowpants? I can't stop laughing. WHY would a guy be wearing snowpants to a bar? I can't believe OP didn't ask him why he chose to wear snowpants? OP, please please see him again. He's one of a kind.

by Anonymousreply 9March 4, 2020 12:53 AM

8.5/10

by Anonymousreply 10March 4, 2020 12:53 AM

R8 Where do you live that you wouldn't question why a guy walks into a bar wearing SNOWPANTS when no one else is wearing them? OP is showing some real concern about appearing judgmental. He's being a lot more honest than you and your 'holier than thou' attitude. Ugh.

by Anonymousreply 11March 4, 2020 1:00 AM

Given your behavior, he obviously thinks you're easy, so he's not going to go out of his way to impress.

by Anonymousreply 12March 4, 2020 1:14 AM

What the fuck are snow pant?

by Anonymousreply 13March 4, 2020 1:19 AM

You fucked him in the cab of his pickup. It's a little late for prissiness.

by Anonymousreply 14March 4, 2020 1:27 AM

R14 Thank you! I forgot that OP fucked him in the cab of his pickup! This changes some of my opinions and questions. I forgot Joe Snowpants drove to the bar in his pickup. This story just keeps getting better.

by Anonymousreply 15March 4, 2020 1:34 AM

This has become a growing crisis in Palm Springs.

by Anonymousreply 16March 4, 2020 1:39 AM

His wife probably bought those pants for him.

by Anonymousreply 17March 4, 2020 1:50 AM

And what, pray tell, do you wear OP? You must be quite the fashionista!

by Anonymousreply 18March 4, 2020 2:03 AM

Snowpantsguy is my kind of guy. I'd left-swipe a guy like OP in .01 seconds.

by Anonymousreply 19March 4, 2020 2:09 AM

I think snow pants and sweater sounds like a hot ski instructor from Aspen look. That said, if he wore them on your next date in his truck, I'd ask him if he wears them all of the time. Just to know. I'd still fuck him.

by Anonymousreply 20March 4, 2020 2:10 AM

How big is he? And does he wear underwear with the snow pants?

by Anonymousreply 21March 4, 2020 2:22 AM

This trashy slut fucks around in the cab of a pickup truck and wants to call someone out for a fashion choice??

by Anonymousreply 22March 4, 2020 2:29 AM

I want to know how you did it in the cab of a pickup? Were you missionary or butt up? Who was top? I've been in pickup truck cabs and there's not much room. I need more detail on the deed itself to believe this thread.

by Anonymousreply 23March 4, 2020 2:36 AM

^^And I need to add -- what did you do with his snowpants? There's just not that much room in the cab of a pickup truck.

by Anonymousreply 24March 4, 2020 2:37 AM

Plus, if it's that cold out are there layers? Snow pants, thermals, underwear? Or is he freeballing in snap-off snow pants like in my imagination?

by Anonymousreply 25March 4, 2020 3:20 AM

This thread is becoming more interesting as it progresses. Now I can't stop thinking about how two men have sex in the cab of a pickup truck while discarding heavy clothing. And where is the truck parked? On the street, in a parking lot? Who might see this beautiful union?

by Anonymousreply 26March 4, 2020 3:26 AM

It’s not the first time I’ve had sex in a pickup truck. It’s a lot easier than it seems. I threw my clothes behind the seats and I think his pants were around his ankles. I was on my hands and knees and he got on top. His dock is average length but quite wide. He was dressed normal the first time we met. I agreed to another date on Saturday and I may ask him about the snow pants then. We don’t even have snow right now.

by Anonymousreply 27March 4, 2020 3:55 AM

Oh please. You're in the cab of a pickup truck. His snowpants are around his ankles but he tops you? And you are on hands & knees? This is a pickup truck not a fucking SUV! Two scenarios: You are bent over the front seat while he fucks you which means his ass is displayed in the front window and you are NOT on your hands and knees. Second scenario means that this pickup truck would have a bench seat and not twin seats like a normal pick up. And that sex position would be a impossible. The only way it would work is if you guys did it in a sitting position, one on the other's lap.

So why the big story? I'm done putting any more thought into this. It was fun when it started as a sexy fantasy but it devolved quickly. 'Bye.

by Anonymousreply 28March 4, 2020 4:19 AM

R28 got hard and came during his own scenario, then got bored of the whole thing. Been there.

by Anonymousreply 29March 4, 2020 5:29 AM

It was 0 degrees and you're wrestling with the idea of snow pants? Zero degrees is stupid-hat, stupid-clothes, stupid-layers kind of weather in which you wear anything you can find to keep you warm.

I find it really hard to believe that in 0-degree weather, other people in a restaurant are giving side-eyes to someone trying to dress warmly.

Also, you got at least partially naked in a pickup cab in 0-degree weather? Or did he start the truck and let it warm up for 10 or 15 minutes so it would be warm enough not to shrink your dicks into nubbinhood?

by Anonymousreply 30March 4, 2020 5:40 AM

Why is everyone in this thread so tolerant of snowpants? It is fucking weird as hell to casually wear snowpants in any scenario that does not involve: a. snowmobiling as a means of transport to and from said date, b. skiing as a means of transport to and from said date.

I get it, Op. Good dick is good dick and I wouldn't have turned it down either. But snowpants? That shit means it stays fuckbuddies only, sorry to say. Unless he has a good excuse (and if he does you have to come back and tell us what it was).

by Anonymousreply 31March 4, 2020 5:40 AM

I feel like we need to know where people live. Because you sound like the biggest pansy who ever lived R30. Snowpants? Because it's zero degrees? Do you live in the middle of the Australian desert? Snowpants are activity-wear, not temperature-wear (unless you're in Antarctica or some shit where the cold is actually extreme and dangerous).

Zero degrees for snowpants. FUCKING HELL.

by Anonymousreply 32March 4, 2020 5:43 AM

“Why weren't other people wearing snow pants??”

Because OP forgot to mention that this took place in Miami.

by Anonymousreply 33March 4, 2020 10:19 AM

Are “Snow Pants” the new “Poo Shoes”?

by Anonymousreply 34March 4, 2020 10:44 AM

I think you're silly to be embarrassed by that OP. Who gives a rip? If he's nice and you like him what else matters? Get out of your own head. How was the fuck?

by Anonymousreply 35March 4, 2020 11:51 AM

Christ OP, you're more shallow than a wading pool.

by Anonymousreply 36March 4, 2020 11:53 AM

when it warms up, have him wear powder blue ballet tights, now that will be sexy! leaving nothing to the imagination from the front or back! lol!

by Anonymousreply 37March 4, 2020 12:20 PM

He has a big modern pickup truck so there was enough room. I live in the Pacific Northwest so the snow pants were out of place. He wasn’t wearing real pants under them but did have underwear on.

by Anonymousreply 38March 4, 2020 8:37 PM

Is he bigger than you?

by Anonymousreply 39March 5, 2020 3:03 AM

[quote]It’s not warm where I live but it was around 0. I was wearing jeans and a medium weight coat

I dont like people who under dress in cold weather. So there.

by Anonymousreply 40March 5, 2020 4:36 AM

Is he from Ottawa?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 41March 6, 2020 5:20 AM

Snowpants in the PNW?? This guy is a fuckin' serial killer, 90% certainty.

by Anonymousreply 42March 6, 2020 7:17 AM

Wow, OP, what other things are you afraid of? Your cowardice is keeping you prisoner.

by Anonymousreply 43March 6, 2020 7:27 AM

If he had armpits like this one, I could maybe forgive some powder blue snow pants.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 44March 6, 2020 7:31 AM

After researching this a bit, I don't see the problem. Does he leave the suspenders on? That would be rather hot.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 45March 6, 2020 8:51 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!