Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Who did John King piss off at CNN that he is the only host whose name is not included on his show's title?

Every other broadcast journalist on CNN has their name in the title. John is simply Inside Politics. What's up with that?

by Anonymousreply 41March 13, 2020 7:45 PM

Dana Bash, specifically.

by Anonymousreply 1February 21, 2020 5:05 PM

R1 Really? You know this? I have to laugh because she shows up as a guest on every CNN show and tends to come off as a know-it-all bitch. I have no problem believing she'd shit on someone she doesn't like but I never heard those words from anyone who worked with her.

by Anonymousreply 2February 21, 2020 5:14 PM

You don't know, R2?

by Anonymousreply 3February 21, 2020 5:18 PM

There's at least one more example: the 5:00 a.m. (Eastern time) slot hosted by Ayman Mohyeldin and that horse-faced woman. Joe Scarborough is such an bloviating narcissist that HIS name is on the show: Morning Joe First Look.

by Anonymousreply 4February 21, 2020 5:20 PM

Didn’t he have his own show at one point?

The King-Bash marriage I never understood. Their divorce I did. They put them on the same shows now but always separated.

by Anonymousreply 5February 21, 2020 5:27 PM

R5 OMG! I did not know they were ever married! For some reason, I thought she was married to Jeremy Bash - for no reason other than they share a last name. Wow -- Dana Bash and John King were married. That's a huge news flash to me....

by Anonymousreply 6February 21, 2020 5:34 PM

OP - She is divorced from both.

by Anonymousreply 7February 21, 2020 6:33 PM

R7 SHUT UP!! I'm obviously living under a rock...

by Anonymousreply 8February 21, 2020 7:32 PM

Wasn't John King cheating on her right after she gave birth?

by Anonymousreply 9February 21, 2020 7:36 PM

R9 Oh God! Cheating on her with whom?? Some other CNN newscaster babe?? I didn't realize that CNN was such a freaking soap opera! Oooh oooh, do they ever cross-pollinate with MSNBC of Fox News? I would like to think that Anderson Cooper and Shep Smith could have been cuddle-buddies....

by Anonymousreply 10February 21, 2020 7:45 PM

Oops. I confused MSNBC with CNN. I'm sorry.

by Anonymousreply 11February 21, 2020 8:44 PM

[quote] Some other CNN newscaster babe??

Dana Bash May be many things but she’s not a newscaster babe.

by Anonymousreply 12February 21, 2020 9:39 PM

Crap! I was hoping you meant this Jon King!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13February 21, 2020 9:48 PM

R13 You're an idiot.

by Anonymousreply 14February 23, 2020 1:38 AM

[quote]Joe Scarborough is such an bloviating narcissist that HIS name is on the show: Morning Joe First Look.

Morning Joe is not named for Joe Scarborough. It means cup of Joe, morning coffee. They should have named it Morning Java so there would be no confusion.

by Anonymousreply 15February 23, 2020 1:46 AM

Jeremy lost weight and is having the last laugh.

by Anonymousreply 16February 23, 2020 1:47 AM

R15, It is quite clearly a double play on words. THAT is why it is NOT "Morning Java" (or "Coffee" or "Covfefe" or whatever).

by Anonymousreply 17February 23, 2020 1:49 AM

Then why is Ayman Mohyeldin‘s show also called Morning Joe?

by Anonymousreply 18February 23, 2020 1:57 AM

R15 Wake up and smell the JOE. Of course it's named for Joe Scarborough, the ass who can't get enough of himself! Now he thinks he's a rock star, fronting some group of wannabes playing in DC. Just like Jay Sekulow! Can you believe these assholes? Like being on TV news shows or being a POTUS lawyer isn't enough -- I have to be a rock star! Ugh. And that cunt Mika looooves talking about being one of his groupies. How old are these people? Twelve???

by Anonymousreply 19February 23, 2020 1:58 AM

R16 Jeremy Bash is adorable! I had no idea he was married to Dana Bash...and don't care. I'd do him in a minute. Sweeeet!

by Anonymousreply 20February 23, 2020 2:00 AM

It was called Morning Joe even before Joe Scarborough joined the show. Just like The Today Show was called that regardless of who’s on it.

by Anonymousreply 21February 23, 2020 2:01 AM

R21 OK. Then it should have been changed when JOE joined it. Mika must be a real doormat....

by Anonymousreply 22February 23, 2020 2:15 AM

Not only did John King marry Dana Bash, he converted to Judaism for her sake. The marriage lasted just long enough to produce a baby, so I wonder whether he's a devout Jew at this point.

by Anonymousreply 23February 23, 2020 2:56 AM

R23 What the hell? And then they can manage to sit at the same desk (although not next to each other) for some of these debate after-talks? OMG, how desperate are these people for the camera? Ugh.

by Anonymousreply 24February 23, 2020 3:02 AM

John King was blotto drunk the night Ben Laden was killed and he was called in. They had to pull him off the air.....

by Anonymousreply 25February 23, 2020 3:17 AM

This is like a real-life Broadcast News!

by Anonymousreply 26February 23, 2020 3:19 AM

R25 Honest to God?? What great TV that must have been! I have to find tape on that... OMG OMG OMG

by Anonymousreply 27February 23, 2020 3:23 AM

R18, Who? Where?

Because some people aren't that clever, so they copy and paste without insight.

by Anonymousreply 28February 23, 2020 7:38 AM

R28, are you lost? As was said in R4, Ayman Mohyeldin‘s show is called Morning Joe First Look.

by Anonymousreply 29February 23, 2020 7:48 AM

I've seen Dana throw to Jon, referring to him as "our colleague Jon King".

by Anonymousreply 30February 23, 2020 7:49 AM

She should have said “back to my EX and father of my children, John King.”

by Anonymousreply 31February 23, 2020 7:51 AM

They were sitting next to each other tonight, and it was just them and Wolf(?...wasn't paying attention)

by Anonymousreply 32February 23, 2020 8:33 AM

R24, that's how adult, dignified, professional people behave. They're both good at their jobs and it would be unfortunate if either considered it necessary to leave CNN because they couldn't act civilized at work. Cat fights might be fun to watch, but it's nice to see that not every divorced couple is unable to control their feelings in public. They set a good example for all those crybabies who are so easily "triggered" by real life.

by Anonymousreply 33February 23, 2020 7:50 PM

Watching John King now on SuperTuesday. Wow, he has HUGE hands and a Big Dick Face. I'm intrigued.

by Anonymousreply 34March 4, 2020 12:26 AM

Dana and John are class acts. They have remained extremely professional.

by Anonymousreply 35March 4, 2020 12:40 AM

I don't know about John being a class act. He was fucking around while Dana was giving birth to his child. My comment at R34 was not judgmental about his professionalism, just wondering about his Big Dick-ness.

by Anonymousreply 36March 4, 2020 12:46 AM

You think John King, Dana Bash, and Jeremy Bash ever had a threesome?

by Anonymousreply 37March 5, 2020 3:47 AM

He talks like he’s smelled a fart.

by Anonymousreply 38March 5, 2020 3:52 AM

Why did she keep the Bash name?

by Anonymousreply 39March 5, 2020 3:59 AM

Here is the CNN tape of John King announcing Ben Laden's death. He was pulled off the air right after this.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 40March 13, 2020 1:11 PM

R39, she probably established her professional reputation as Dana Bash and didn't want to lose her name recognition with the public by restoring her maiden name (Schwartz) when she & Jeremy Bash divorced. Not uncommon for professional women.

by Anonymousreply 41March 13, 2020 7:45 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!