Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Dear Black people, could you not ?

You're roughly 12 % of the population, and you seem to open 70 % of the threads lately. We don't care. We don't care. Again, whatever political subject you feel the urge to discuss here, We. Don't. Care.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26February 17, 2020 11:12 AM

I'm not sure the threads about black celebrity figures are necessarily opened by black members.

by Anonymousreply 1February 16, 2020 6:21 PM

You're a useless individual.

by Anonymousreply 2February 16, 2020 6:21 PM

Let's be honest here for one second. 1) R1 of course they are, and Black celebrity figures are a niche anyway. 2) Every body likes a hot White jock. Not everyone likes a Black bod, however hot. 3) Every body has been very clear that the endless threads about' ' poor us' ' and' 'White privilege' ' are tired. So, get the message, dear Black people, and fuck off.

by Anonymousreply 3February 16, 2020 6:26 PM

I'm not Black, so I guess I have permission. Fuck off!

by Anonymousreply 4February 16, 2020 6:27 PM

Speak for yourself, OP. Not everyone here is racist.

by Anonymousreply 5February 16, 2020 6:28 PM

In the Mueller Report, there was a summary of the ways Russian operatives tried to divide the electorate. Made up stories, racist tropes, etc. There is so much vitriol around race these days. In other forums (especially straight ones) it focuses on race and gender identity. It’s intended to get us angry, hopeless and divided. It works at Datalounge.

I say don’t fall for the bait.

by Anonymousreply 6February 16, 2020 6:30 PM

The idea that there are any kind of Russian boys or operatives at datalounge is so far-fetched as to be a classic example of paranoia.

by Anonymousreply 7February 16, 2020 6:31 PM

I don't really care, do u?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8February 16, 2020 6:36 PM

Boys should've been bots. I really try to catch these things, but I'm just not a great proofreader I'm afraid. Apologies!

by Anonymousreply 9February 16, 2020 6:37 PM

R7 Russian boys, you say?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10February 16, 2020 6:37 PM

Since the internet was invented, there have been divisive trolls on message boards. You don't need RUSSIAN TROLLS to explain the number of trollish racist posts.

by Anonymousreply 11February 16, 2020 6:38 PM

I block all the obvious LSA posters. Keeps the site functional.

by Anonymousreply 12February 16, 2020 6:39 PM

I am not a racist, trust me. You people are just sucking all the air of every room lately, and enough is enough. If you are that unhappy , your mother Land is available to you. Just go back and make it great again.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13February 16, 2020 6:41 PM

Blocked r8 - her other posts in ignore prove this was the correct thing to do.

by Anonymousreply 14February 16, 2020 6:41 PM

R13, no you're not racist AT ALL! 😒😒

by Anonymousreply 15February 16, 2020 6:42 PM

F&F this Russian troll.

by Anonymousreply 16February 16, 2020 6:43 PM

No I'm not. Look at all the Asians /indians/middle easterners etc, do you hear them moaning endlessly about ' White privilege ' this and ' White privilege ' that and ' cultural appropriation BS ? No, they're too busy working.

by Anonymousreply 17February 16, 2020 6:46 PM

I actually think R13 has a point. And if I were black, I’d go back to Africa as well. That’s where they were originally taken from, so why not return home?

by Anonymousreply 18February 16, 2020 6:47 PM

Tell me more.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19February 16, 2020 7:07 PM

Well r18 unless you are an Indian whose people are native to North America you can go back to where you came from as well. I'm sure the real natives would appreciated it.

by Anonymousreply 20February 16, 2020 7:23 PM

R20 - I’ve actually been considering that. I’m half Scottish and half Irish so it would be a pleasure. If Trumps gets re-elected it’s a definite possibility.

by Anonymousreply 21February 16, 2020 7:43 PM

RE-ELECT TRUMP 2020!

by Anonymousreply 22February 16, 2020 7:47 PM

There are many things that I think Trump did right in fact. 1st and foremost the abortion bans. Let's stop killing babies. It's just crazy.

by Anonymousreply 23February 16, 2020 8:41 PM

Dear OP,

Could you? Probably not. That’s why you post useless tripe, because you’re incompetent, and can’t.

by Anonymousreply 24February 16, 2020 9:49 PM

Fuck off to Stormfront, freak OP.

[quote] Every body likes a hot White jock

Not really, OP. For instance, you're the only pathetic loser who's posted a thread creaming in your panties because some brain-dead "straight" hillbilly said hi to you at the gym.

by Anonymousreply 25February 16, 2020 10:08 PM

Wow. You're a fan R25 ! Thanks

by Anonymousreply 26February 17, 2020 11:12 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!