Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

I get Jeff Daniels and Bill Pullman confused with each other.

They seem to play the same types.

Also, I can't identify Dylan McDermot from Dermot Mulroney without a caption.

by Anonymousreply 40February 18, 2020 12:37 AM

I get Bill Pullman and Greg Kinnear confused with each other.

And I can't tell one Kardashian from another. No captions, please. I don't want to know.

by Anonymousreply 1February 16, 2020 1:27 PM

Bill Paxton and Bill Pullman, of course. I know one of them died, but I can't be certain of which one.

by Anonymousreply 2February 16, 2020 1:32 PM

Jeff and Bill are twins!

by Anonymousreply 3February 16, 2020 2:06 PM

They all look the same to me: well-fed.

by Anonymousreply 4February 16, 2020 2:14 PM

[quote]I get Jeff Daniels and Bill Pullman confused with each other.

One is great at playing a prick. One is a prick.

by Anonymousreply 5February 16, 2020 2:18 PM

How does Bill Paxton fit into all of this?

by Anonymousreply 6February 16, 2020 2:20 PM

R6 I'm still trying to figure out the Greg Kinnear connection at R1. Interesting how we perceive looks.

by Anonymousreply 7February 16, 2020 2:28 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8February 16, 2020 2:30 PM

Issa Rae and Cynthia Erivo.

by Anonymousreply 9February 16, 2020 3:42 PM

Who???

by Anonymousreply 10February 16, 2020 4:18 PM

Yep, OP, you picked both sets of not-really-twins that no one can tell apart except their immediate families.

The first time I saw Bill Pullman, I was convinced for the duration of the movie that I was actually watching Jeff Daniels (I can't even remember which movie it was).

by Anonymousreply 11February 16, 2020 4:31 PM

I remember liking While You Were Sleeping but I can't remember if that was Jeff Daniels or Bill Pullman...and don't care enough to google it.

by Anonymousreply 12February 16, 2020 4:41 PM

This helps me remember the difference. Jeff Daniels playing Christopher Reeve's boyfriend, and then Richard Thomas's boyfriend, in "The Fifth of July."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13February 16, 2020 4:47 PM

Bill Paxton Pullman and Dylan McDermott Mulroney

by Anonymousreply 14February 16, 2020 4:48 PM

None of these people look anything alike. If you said Javier Bardem and Jeffrey Dean Morgan I would get it

by Anonymousreply 15February 16, 2020 4:52 PM

I get Julie Bowen and Elizabeth Banks confused. Whenever they turn up on my tv, I don't know which is which.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16February 16, 2020 4:56 PM

OP, I had a good chuckle when I saw this thread title, as I thought it was just me. I was confusing them way back when Pullman was in Spaceballs and Daniels was in Arachnophobia. No so much now.

by Anonymousreply 17February 16, 2020 5:01 PM

Shia LaBeouf and Paul Dano

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18February 16, 2020 5:03 PM

I get everyone confused with everyone else.

by Anonymousreply 19February 16, 2020 5:06 PM

I'm Jeff Daniels doppelganger , FWIW

by Anonymousreply 20February 16, 2020 5:38 PM

Young Jeff or old Jeff? He was hot in the early 80s, IMO.

by Anonymousreply 21February 16, 2020 5:46 PM

R21 we are about the same age and have aged similarly so take that FWIW. I looked like him when younger and unfortunately look a bit like him now. I also looked like Dave Coulier when younger as well.

by Anonymousreply 22February 16, 2020 5:54 PM

I'm incapable of not thinking Heath Ledger was called Hugh Hefner. It used to get me some weird looks when I started talking about Hugh Hefners Joker.

by Anonymousreply 23February 16, 2020 6:03 PM

I didn’t know there different people between Selena who was murdered and Selena Gomez and was confused about how long postmortem projects just kept coming out even years after she had been killed.

by Anonymousreply 24February 16, 2020 6:10 PM

Jeff Daniels and John Hurd and William Hurt.

I know it's one of those three when I see one of them, but not which one.

by Anonymousreply 25February 16, 2020 6:20 PM

I get confused between Eva Marie Sainte and Buffy Saint Marie

by Anonymousreply 26February 16, 2020 7:23 PM

I kept getting Matt Damon & DiCaprio confused in The Departed, but I think I was supposed to.

by Anonymousreply 27February 16, 2020 8:03 PM

I have trouble with Kurt Russell and Dennis Quaid.

by Anonymousreply 28February 16, 2020 8:16 PM

andrew scott and mark ruffalo

still waiting for the movie about incestuous gay brothers

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29February 16, 2020 8:31 PM

I just realized today on another thread that I get Annie Lebovitz confused with Fran Lebowitz!

by Anonymousreply 30February 17, 2020 5:43 PM

I saw an add for Law and Order: Special Victim’s Unit and thought wow how is Caitlyn Jenner starring in a TV show now, but it was Mariska Hargitay.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31February 17, 2020 5:53 PM

The black guy who plays Pops on "Blackish" and the black guy who played in Pulp Fiction.

by Anonymousreply 32February 17, 2020 6:06 PM

Jeff Daniels was sexy for a very long time. His political stance is still sexy. And, he's aged well and kept busy without embarrassing himself, which is my goal as I do the same.

by Anonymousreply 33February 17, 2020 7:44 PM

You dont hear too much about Bill Pullman anymore but his son looks like he is going to have a promising career.

I thought Kim Basinger was in the Maroon 5 video Girl Like You even though I read it was Elizabeth Banks I still do.

Barry Keoghan and Tye Sheridan some might say Barry is not as good looking as Tye and I believe one is taller than the other their face is very similar.

by Anonymousreply 34February 17, 2020 9:09 PM

R34 Pullman is on the USA TV show The Sinner, which just started season 3 last month. Matt Bomer is on the show too. It an anthology show, but I think he’s been on all seasons.

by Anonymousreply 35February 17, 2020 9:58 PM

Oh. That’s one of those shows I hear is good but I have yet to watch.

by Anonymousreply 36February 17, 2020 10:10 PM

I get Annie Potts and Zasu Pitts mixed up all the time.

by Anonymousreply 37February 17, 2020 10:49 PM

I actually find them both attractive, but sort of plain and don't come off as particular strong in their roles. I imagine they are easily mixed up because they are never the lead actor, Jeff and Bill are often the boyfriend / husband / lover / supporting role for the lead actress. By the end of the movie they are no longer involved with the lead

Bill Pullman was in THE LAST SEDUCTION, RUTHLESS PEOPLE and THE ACCIDENTAL TOURIST. Jeff Daniels was in TERMS OF ENDEARMENT, SOMETHING WILD. Shirtless in a few scenes, but I wish there were more shirtless pics of these average guys. Bill is smoother than Jeff.

by Anonymousreply 38February 18, 2020 12:26 AM

I have confessed this before, I figured out a few years ago that Christian Bale and Eric Bana were two different people.

by Anonymousreply 39February 18, 2020 12:35 AM

I mixed him up with Uncle Joey from Full House for years.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 40February 18, 2020 12:37 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!