Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

King Edward VII (Dirty Bertie( Was A Kinky Bastard

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 58February 15, 2020 3:12 AM

"Exactly how King Edward positioned himself and his ladies on the chair is somewhat of a mystery."

by Anonymousreply 1February 13, 2020 3:01 PM

The chair is ugly but not kinky. I had the misfortune of hooking up with a guy who had a scat chair. Now that is kinky! I couldn't kiss him after that, ugh.

by Anonymousreply 2February 13, 2020 3:11 PM

Every chair can be a scat chair if a sister plays her cards right!

by Anonymousreply 3February 13, 2020 3:13 PM

And remember, he's chosen by God.

by Anonymousreply 4February 13, 2020 3:33 PM

HIs mother was a sex fiend too (read her diaries). There's been a streak in that family of sexual addiction (see Princess Margaret, and her uncle George, Duke of Kent).

by Anonymousreply 5February 13, 2020 3:37 PM

We need diagrams.

by Anonymousreply 6February 13, 2020 3:38 PM

r3 Hard pass, please. He wanted me to take a dump in his mouth. That isn't sexy, isn't erotic, isn't fun at all. Its just gross. I was there to get my rocks off and I can't do that when I'm grossed out.

by Anonymousreply 7February 13, 2020 3:38 PM

And it's hilarious we have imbeciles who dedicate countless threads to defending these people because some American chick ain't good enough. Weirdos.

by Anonymousreply 8February 13, 2020 3:41 PM

I can't figure out how that chair is suppose to work.

by Anonymousreply 9February 13, 2020 3:49 PM

Those women earned every penny.

by Anonymousreply 10February 13, 2020 3:49 PM

R9 I think that the top having stirrup like hardware gives the good King an arse to eat while having another below on their knees to bang from behind.

He must've been a very hard worker.

by Anonymousreply 11February 13, 2020 3:53 PM

Fattie Bertie would stand up and grab the raised arms and fuck the woman as she lay on her back with her feet in the stirrups. He was too fat to get on top of a woman.

by Anonymousreply 12February 13, 2020 3:54 PM

Thanks R12.

by Anonymousreply 13February 13, 2020 3:58 PM

R12 is right about the upper part, but what’s the lower padded area for?

by Anonymousreply 14February 13, 2020 3:59 PM

R12, where does the second woman come in?

by Anonymousreply 15February 13, 2020 4:00 PM

R14 and R15 maybe she was kneeling ass up?

by Anonymousreply 16February 13, 2020 5:39 PM

This could have solved Diana's "There were three of us in this marriage" problem.

by Anonymousreply 17February 13, 2020 5:41 PM

The lower part was when he would flop his fat gut over the top and enable a lady to fellate him.

I am surprised there isn't a pillow to place on his whore's belly to place HIS belly on.

Just like trump with fat-shrouded micro peen.

Charles probably does well with a flesh light.

by Anonymousreply 18February 13, 2020 5:44 PM

Explain the foot rests. I doubt they were for him even though they're facing towards the chair

by Anonymousreply 19February 13, 2020 5:49 PM

There are stirrups on the bottom level as well. Obviously the bottom woman would lay back in the same position as the top woman, knees bent, feet in the stirrups and the King could just go from hole to hole. He could get on his knees on the bottom kneeling pad and drill that hole and then stand up bent over holding onto the back handles and drill the top woman.

He was a large man, but he wasn't morbidly obese like King Henry VIII.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20February 13, 2020 5:52 PM

Mum, can you spot me $68K?

by Anonymousreply 21February 13, 2020 5:54 PM

Andrew, isn't a high chair more your speed?

by Anonymousreply 22February 13, 2020 6:07 PM

I don't mean to be declasse and vulgar, but how do you get semen out of silk? And is there an official position in his castle to clean that chair, a la "The Master of His Royal Highness' Penis Drippings"?

by Anonymousreply 23February 13, 2020 6:09 PM

The office of "Groom of the Stool" had lapsed by Edward's reign, R23, perhaps he should have thought to revive it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24February 13, 2020 6:12 PM

[quote] And is there an official position in his castle to clean that chair, a la "The Master of His Royal Highness' Penis Drippings"?

The chair was never housed in a Royal residence. It was always kept at his favorite whore house. At least he had the decency to conduct his debauchery outside the home.

by Anonymousreply 25February 13, 2020 6:55 PM

Here’s a depiction of the scene R12 described.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26February 13, 2020 7:05 PM

Okay, r26, makes sense, but then why is the base / lower level padded and cushioned, and not just made of fine wood? And where would the second woman have fit in?

by Anonymousreply 27February 13, 2020 8:45 PM

The second woman could be on all fours below, presenting hole(s)

by Anonymousreply 28February 13, 2020 9:08 PM

And with that we bestow the unofficial title "Groom of the Stool" upon the good Senatrice Lindsey Graham. Spread the news across the land, DLers; we've done it before and we'll do it again.

by Anonymousreply 29February 13, 2020 9:46 PM

Miss R29: Not so fast!

by Anonymousreply 30February 13, 2020 9:59 PM

Even when he was younger, he was ugly. And the lack of bathing.

Gross.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31February 14, 2020 12:15 AM

I think the second woman would be on her back underneath. Notice how it slants up where the foot rests are. He puts his knees on the lower cushioned part to the right. So he could eat out the one on top while he was fucking the one underneath while he's on his knees.

by Anonymousreply 32February 14, 2020 12:23 AM

That’s eating while driving on a whole other level

by Anonymousreply 33February 14, 2020 12:27 AM

Considering how poor personal hygiene was in those days, even for Royals, I don't even want to think of the odors that must have permeated that whore house. And the thought of him doing cunnilingus on prostitutes in a whore house is nauseating.

by Anonymousreply 34February 14, 2020 1:06 AM

It kept me from being crushed under that tub of lard, unlike my great granddaughter.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 35February 14, 2020 1:40 AM

I first learned of whoring running in Camilla's family when I was watching Two Fat Ladies a long time ago. Starting @3:40, one of them tells of how Camilla's great-great granny was his favorite mistress and the Queen sent for her when Eddie was dying:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36February 14, 2020 2:02 AM

Correction: Princess, not Queen.

by Anonymousreply 37February 14, 2020 2:03 AM

Correct, R36; Alice Keppel. Her daughter was Violet Trefusis, the lesbian lover of Vita Sackville-West, side piece of Virginia Woolf.

by Anonymousreply 38February 14, 2020 2:37 AM

Violet Trefusis

seldom refuses

by Anonymousreply 39February 14, 2020 2:58 AM

I bet that upholstery is crawling with 🦠 🦠

by Anonymousreply 40February 14, 2020 6:11 AM

Oh for God's sake, R34, by 1900 indoor plumbing existed and rich people could take daily hot baths. Whores who catered to rich people and royalty undoubtedly did as well, a brothel that would keep a special fuck chair for a king would damn well make sure it offered the finest, shapeliest, cleanest pieces of ass money could rent.

And just so you know, in the 19th century people of moderate or modest means probably couldn't afford indoor plumbing, but they still washed daily in addition to heating water on the stove and taking a bath on Saturday. They'd clean themselves with soap and small amounts of water and change their linen, it was only the lowdown poor that were filthy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 41February 14, 2020 8:35 AM

Just how old ARE you, r41?⏳

by Anonymousreply 42February 14, 2020 1:24 PM

How would whores in the 19th century avoid getting pregnant?

by Anonymousreply 43February 14, 2020 3:54 PM

R41, get real. They're still European.

by Anonymousreply 44February 14, 2020 3:58 PM

[quote]How would whores in the 19th century avoid getting pregnant?

Condoms, IUDs, douching, and withdrawal were all used in the 19th century.

by Anonymousreply 45February 14, 2020 4:05 PM

I’m sorry, but I grew up repulsed by the watered down trashy version of French Provincial and I must recuse myself.

One of you cunts tricked me into reading a book about sex workers and failed abortions in the sewer system of New York during this era.

by Anonymousreply 46February 14, 2020 4:23 PM

[quote]One of you cunts tricked me into reading a book about sex workers and failed abortions in the sewer system of New York during this era.

Wasn't that book turned into a musical for Debbie Reynolds in 1957?

by Anonymousreply 47February 14, 2020 4:44 PM

[quote]One of you cunts tricked me into reading a book about sex workers and failed abortions in the sewer system of New York during this era.

Wasn't that book turned into a musical for Debbie Reynolds in 1957?

by Anonymousreply 48February 14, 2020 4:44 PM

R32 in your scenario, what's the use of the chair's arms?

by Anonymousreply 49February 14, 2020 5:01 PM

I have thoroughly enjoyed my capacity for erotic pleasure, and have been very motivated by my sex drive in my life (more in my younger years.) But I have never been so in thrall to the almighty orgasm as to build my entire life around sex and sex apparatuses. I'm so much more inclined to get fired up by friendships, creative hobbies and intellectual pursuits than just going around humping all day and night. It seems boring, messy and exhausting.

by Anonymousreply 50February 14, 2020 5:06 PM

[quote][R32] in your scenario, what's the use of the chair's arms?

Well, I assume when he gets back up to fuck the other woman, it's what's being done @R26.

I don't think he could possibly use every single feature at once or always had two women. He only had one dick, so he used the arms only when he was fucking the top woman.

by Anonymousreply 51February 14, 2020 6:09 PM

"But I have never been so in thrall to the almighty orgasm as to build my entire life around sex and sex apparatuses."

Well I doubt King Edward VII built his entire life around sex, this was what he did when he had a few days off and could get to Paris for a little recreation.

I go birdwatching, myself.

by Anonymousreply 52February 14, 2020 6:58 PM

[quote]Well I doubt King Edward VII built his entire life around sex

Historians would beg to differ.

by Anonymousreply 53February 15, 2020 1:35 AM

What's the salad-tossing position?

by Anonymousreply 54February 15, 2020 2:33 AM

Were women allowed to refuse him? Because he's fugly as hell.

by Anonymousreply 55February 15, 2020 2:48 AM

A gentleman being "fugly " is not a deal breaker for a courtesan.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 56February 15, 2020 3:07 AM

"But I have never been so in thrall to the almighty orgasm as to build my entire life around sex“

What a bore.

by Anonymousreply 57February 15, 2020 3:12 AM

But that troll married Jackie. What did the women who fucked Edward get out of it beyond STDs? Did they get jewels at least?

by Anonymousreply 58February 15, 2020 3:12 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!