Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Adele is thin and gorgeous

Simply gorgeous

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 76February 16, 2020 8:48 AM

Oh, my! Is that Katy Perry?!

by Anonymousreply 1February 11, 2020 6:26 PM

Is she going to be Catwoman?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2February 11, 2020 6:26 PM

That no longer even looks like her.

by Anonymousreply 3February 11, 2020 6:26 PM

Wow, she is a mere whisper of her former self. As long as her voice quality remains, good for her.

by Anonymousreply 4February 11, 2020 6:27 PM

She looks like she’s dying.

by Anonymousreply 5February 11, 2020 6:27 PM

OMG her head is huge compared to the rest of her.

by Anonymousreply 6February 11, 2020 6:28 PM

It's time to take the hair down and get some bangs

by Anonymousreply 7February 11, 2020 6:29 PM

I AM THIN AND GORGEOUS!!!

by Anonymousreply 8February 11, 2020 6:30 PM

She's a beautiful woman. But this sudden and extreme weight loss surely must be surgery. Or drugs. Or both.

by Anonymousreply 9February 11, 2020 6:31 PM

Vandross, party of two, your table is ready.

by Anonymousreply 10February 11, 2020 6:33 PM

Now that she is no longer fat, can she still sing?

by Anonymousreply 11February 11, 2020 6:34 PM

r11 They never sound the same after they lose the weight.

by Anonymousreply 12February 11, 2020 6:44 PM

Gorgeous is far far far far stretched. Let’s put it this way: She looks better and OLDER

by Anonymousreply 13February 11, 2020 6:51 PM

A BI was posted that at the party where this was taken people were talking about her looking a decade older.

by Anonymousreply 14February 11, 2020 7:06 PM

Maybe she can give Chrissy some tips?

by Anonymousreply 15February 11, 2020 7:16 PM

She looks horrible, just like all the other hookers / bimbos out there. Plus, the rapid weight loss has made her age terribly.

by Anonymousreply 16February 11, 2020 7:23 PM

who’s styling her? the hair and dress makes her a lot older . or maybe just her new face.?

by Anonymousreply 17February 11, 2020 7:25 PM

She looks a bit tranny-ish to me. Her lips are overly-plumped. And back off the eyelashes! Good grief, she could be on Ru-Paul's Drag Race!

by Anonymousreply 18February 11, 2020 7:27 PM

The extreme weight loss makes her nose look too big for her face. I always thought she had a tiny little nose - apparently it was just dwarfed by her gigantic body.

I don’t buy this “healthy lifestyle” bullshit - she had surgery. Or lots of meth...

by Anonymousreply 19February 11, 2020 7:39 PM

I think her features are beautiful, but she looks quite haggard. Fat smooths and fills out wrinkles, and she probably abused her body a bit to get where she is now in such a short time. Her skin would've looked so much better if she'd just took her time. She talked about her weight being her secret agony, poor thing.

by Anonymousreply 20February 11, 2020 7:40 PM

R12 Nope, they never do

by Anonymousreply 21February 11, 2020 7:42 PM

She's one of those people that does not look good thin.

by Anonymousreply 22February 11, 2020 7:45 PM

R12 Maria Callas talked about how much her voice changed after she lost 120 pounds (I think). She said that she loved her voice afterward. Of course, Adele is not Maria, but I digress.

by Anonymousreply 23February 11, 2020 7:46 PM

[quote]Now that she is no longer fat, can she still sing?

She says she'll never tour again because her voice couldn't take it. Of course, that's because she doesn't know how to sing properly. She's had two surgeries on her vocal cords already.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24February 11, 2020 7:49 PM

If she's not an addict and has invested well, she doesn't really have to work again. And yet, what about the addictive intoxication of thousands of fans screaming your name? That is a habit that no one can beat. There's nothing worse to a person who had built their lives on celebrity to become irrelevant.

by Anonymousreply 25February 11, 2020 7:54 PM

Let's hope it doesn't affect her voice. Weight loss and gain can change vocal registers. That's one reason those mountainous opera stars remained at a constant weight, even if it was WAY over what they should have weighed.

by Anonymousreply 26February 11, 2020 8:05 PM

Her voice wasn't all of that even before the weight loss. She had very little range. It's only because other current pop stars happen to be mostly tone-deaf that the fraus act as if she were the second coming of Christ. It's not hard to sound good live when Katy Perry and Selena Gomez are your main competition.

by Anonymousreply 27February 11, 2020 8:18 PM

She looks a bit like Sarah Paulson.

by Anonymousreply 28February 11, 2020 8:19 PM

[quote]gorgeous

Hi Adele!!

by Anonymousreply 29February 11, 2020 8:30 PM

It's always the same when a fatty who isn't 18 yrs old looses weight, everyone says they look sick. Being fat is sick and unhealthy, stop this "fit fat" shit. She looks just like she would have at her age if she had not been fat all along. Fat fills out your wrinkles but it's not healthy at all. The developed world is now gone the other direction and is rife with diabetes and HBP and heart disease. You are a bunch of jealous old fat gay fucks probably with man boobs who can't get laid.

by Anonymousreply 30February 11, 2020 8:34 PM

It seems like yesterday once more.

by Anonymousreply 31February 11, 2020 8:36 PM

When you have good black dick in your life, the pounds just melt off! Who needs food?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32February 11, 2020 8:37 PM

Why doesn’t she get singling lessons? Actually, why don’t a lot of “singers” take lessons?

They can afford the best. No excuse!

by Anonymousreply 33February 11, 2020 8:38 PM

She needs to get familiar with prenuptial agreements.

by Anonymousreply 34February 11, 2020 8:38 PM

R27 God Damn It, she is the second coming of Christ. Frau’s forever.

by Anonymousreply 35February 11, 2020 8:40 PM

Frau's what?

by Anonymousreply 36February 11, 2020 8:42 PM

R30 OMG I am, how did you know. Are you spying on me via my webcam.

by Anonymousreply 37February 11, 2020 8:43 PM

She looked so much prettier with more weight on her. Her face looks so harsh and pointy now.

by Anonymousreply 38February 11, 2020 8:43 PM

Her tour did amazing numbers, but Taylor Swift, Beyonce, Ariana Grande and Madonna did better with their tours. Adele sells a lot of records, but she's not a touring behemoth.

I think she'll pull a Streisand and tour again when she's older and charge outrageous prices.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39February 11, 2020 8:52 PM

Her eyes. She looks sad and very tired.

by Anonymousreply 40February 11, 2020 8:53 PM

R30 Nope, she definitely looks a lot older than most women her age. I mean, the woman with Adele in that pic is 17 years her senior but they appear to be roughly the same age.

by Anonymousreply 41February 11, 2020 8:56 PM

OP, which one is Adele? On the left?

by Anonymousreply 42February 11, 2020 9:07 PM

That Instagram account at OP’s link is just what the doctor ordered, for it reminds me VIVIDLY, that even I, have the potential to look like a completely self absorbed TWAT, publicly, on social media.

Not that I don’t make a twat of myself without the Gram. But fuck. The Gram sure as fuck helps, A LOT.

by Anonymousreply 43February 11, 2020 9:27 PM

r8 THIN?! HA!

by Anonymousreply 44February 11, 2020 9:30 PM

R30 here.

Any questions?

(Unless questions are fattening.)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 45February 11, 2020 9:39 PM

Too much, too fast, weight lost. I love her though. She has a beautiful orchestral quality and gorgeous resonance to her voice. She isn't for Fraus only. Everyone from Paul McCartney to Patti Labelle will tell you that Adele is the real deal. She's a great soulful singer with wonderful influences and a sound all her own.

by Anonymousreply 46February 11, 2020 9:41 PM

She lost it too quickly. It always happens with stomach stapling or a crash diet plus mad exercise.

I go onto a lot of those before and after drinking sites, and the people always look like hell if they are older than 30. Nasolabial folds increase, skin loses elasticity...but they are of course far more healthier.

And yes, she does look a bit trannyish.

by Anonymousreply 47February 11, 2020 9:41 PM

She looked so much happier and prettier with more weight. Now she just looks like everyone else, old and haggard.

by Anonymousreply 48February 11, 2020 9:58 PM

It’s the harsh makeup and vavavoom hair and clothes. She needed those before, but now on a thin frame they’re overpowering.

by Anonymousreply 49February 11, 2020 10:10 PM

Her voice can be grating and harsh because it lacks vibrato. Limited range that relies on being loud. Her high notes are mainly from shouting. Poor breath control not the best. I think her fans are mainly fraus who think she’s great partly because she’s also a big girl. All of the fat fraus I know love her for that reason too. But her misuse of vocal cords could only go on so long before shit goes downhill. I guess not touring allows her to still do studio work with a little help from technology to help her sound good.

by Anonymousreply 50February 11, 2020 10:51 PM

Just because she lost a lot of weight, doesn't mean she's thin. She's actually still fat by industry standards.

by Anonymousreply 51February 11, 2020 11:00 PM

Regardless how she looks now, we all know it’s not over until the fat lady sings. Maybe Chrissy Metz can lip sync as a stand in until she yo-yos back to normal.

by Anonymousreply 52February 11, 2020 11:05 PM

Shannen Dorothy still looks good, better than Adele.

by Anonymousreply 53February 11, 2020 11:19 PM

Fuck off, R16. You wreck of a thing.

by Anonymousreply 54February 11, 2020 11:21 PM

Do you know that Celine Dion, Michael Buble, Bono, Rod Stewart, Sam Smith, Cher, Patti LuPone, Julie Andrews, Stevie Nicks, Keith Urban, Meghan Trainor, Lionel Richie, Liza Minnelli and Pat Benatar have ALL had vocal cord microsurgery? It is my belief that Streisand had it too, though she'll never admit it. Like many others.

Your assertion that Adele uses no vibrato right away tells me that you know little about vocal production. She does have a BIG voice and a lot of technique issues, but lack of vibrato is not one of them.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 55February 12, 2020 12:53 AM

She’s a skinny Goddess.

by Anonymousreply 56February 12, 2020 2:56 AM

that is a very sad look.

she was beautiful as a big dame.

everyone has an optimal weight and an optimal age. some people actually look better as they get older, or as they get a big heavier.

the only important thing is her health, and her voice. image can be manipulated and is fleeting anyway.

by Anonymousreply 57February 12, 2020 3:29 AM

R54, no.

by Anonymousreply 58February 12, 2020 12:23 PM

She is going to have a very difficult time with her voice. And this is coming from a professional singer with an actual technique who lost a similar amount of weight. She does not have a technique or any sort of breath control and she is going to struggle with this weight loss.

by Anonymousreply 59February 12, 2020 12:25 PM

Oh well, I tried, R58.

by Anonymousreply 60February 13, 2020 1:35 AM

She looks terrifying.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 61February 14, 2020 3:30 PM

She looks like Brooke Shields now?

by Anonymousreply 62February 14, 2020 3:50 PM

She’s a shriveled unhealthy raisin face without makeup and lighting. Some people should just be fat.

by Anonymousreply 63February 14, 2020 3:56 PM

wow, that photo is depressing, R61

she is holding her body in a guarded way. granted, she could just be bracing against the wind & sun, but it seems like even she may not feel comfortable at that weight. and the face is like Auschwitz.

can she still sing?

by Anonymousreply 64February 14, 2020 4:00 PM

She will look great in a few months with a fresh facelift and appropriate fillers. Then she’ll blame it on eating more fats. Lol. This clearly was bariatric surgery. It tends to suck the life out of people and also prevents nutrient absorption but it does save lives so kudos for her for getting the weight off however she did it. I see shades of Sarah Paulson now which is so funny because the fat made her look like a different person.

by Anonymousreply 65February 14, 2020 4:11 PM

Someone gets all there "scoops" from Page Six I see. Adele looks much healthier in the work out clothes. She has some meat and muscle on her still. She's been working out. Her body looks great. The face is a bit gaunt for sure. What the fuck do you think happens when you lose 100 lbs of fat and gain muscle?

by Anonymousreply 66February 14, 2020 6:47 PM

you old queens...she didn't lose it too quick, she's been working out and eating healthier for the past 2 years.

by Anonymousreply 67February 14, 2020 7:14 PM

Wow her cheese bags are going to look like wrung out sacks.

by Anonymousreply 68February 14, 2020 7:17 PM

She has that weird wasted face look that all bariatric patients get once they lose the weight.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 69February 14, 2020 7:22 PM

R67

I agree with you. All these people saying she lost it too fast & I'm like WTF? Adele disappeared for 2 years. Losing 100lbs in 2 years makes since. If she had bariatric surgery she'd have lost that in about 8-12 months.

Even though she was too big I thought she was lovely when she was fat.

by Anonymousreply 70February 14, 2020 7:27 PM

I think she looks horrible. She looks like a marionette from Thunderbirds.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 71February 14, 2020 7:29 PM

[R 23] Apparently Callas did not lose her voice because of her weight loss. Nor did she die of a broken heart. One of her Italian doctors has revealed that she had dermatomyositis - an auto immune illness that affects muscles and tissues, including those of the larynx. Her heart failure was likely caused by the medications, including steroids, used to control her condition.

by Anonymousreply 72February 14, 2020 7:54 PM

Huh? She looks really good to me in that photo R61. I think she just needs to start lifting weights to improve her shape more. And unfortunately, due to the rapid and intense weight loss, her face is probably screwed unless she gets fillers.

by Anonymousreply 73February 14, 2020 7:58 PM

There’s nothing wrong with her face. She looks beautiful. I can’t believe all these “she looks sad” comments based on a single picture!!

by Anonymousreply 74February 15, 2020 2:45 AM

Her whole brand is based on fat fraus identifying with her sappy lonely hearts tunes then shes committed career suicide.

by Anonymousreply 75February 15, 2020 3:00 AM

R39 that’s only because she limited the number of dates and locations / she could have beaten them all in records but hates touring so she kept it small. Her tour sold out in milliseconds

by Anonymousreply 76February 16, 2020 8:48 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!