Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Lee Tergesen

Underrated and undeniably sexy. Imagine the good he could do for the gay community with that tongue alone.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12February 11, 2020 10:51 AM

I am literally watching Oz right now and he and Meloni are the hottest damn thing ever.

by Anonymousreply 1February 10, 2020 2:46 AM

Jesus Christ.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2February 10, 2020 2:46 AM

He and Meloni are wasted on heterosexuality.

by Anonymousreply 3February 10, 2020 2:51 AM

One of the few celebs I've ever seen in person--he was walking down the street in Santa Monica.

by Anonymousreply 4February 10, 2020 3:18 AM

He had a part on an ER and he was freaking hot.

by Anonymousreply 5February 10, 2020 1:10 PM

it broke my heart to learn that he or meloni WEREN'T gay

by Anonymousreply 6February 10, 2020 1:18 PM

R2’s photo and this go together.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7February 10, 2020 2:12 PM

I've loved this guy since Oz. Anyone got any good gossip on him? I read long ago (probably here) that he's bi and that he used to party at gay clubs in NYC.

by Anonymousreply 8February 10, 2020 11:47 PM

He played a cross dresser in "Cast a Deadly Spell." It wasn't the most progressive role in the world, but that almost 30 years ago now.

by Anonymousreply 9February 10, 2020 11:52 PM

He also appeared in drag in an episode of Drop Dead Diva.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10February 11, 2020 12:31 AM

And of course, in drag as Beecher on Oz.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11February 11, 2020 12:36 AM

I love his ski slope nose. Gotta love Scandinavian guys.

by Anonymousreply 12February 11, 2020 10:51 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!