Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

hi i'm paul age 40

and i've been bi curious for a while now and i'm looking for an relationship with man from North and i'm single live alone and you can inbox me as i'm not on here that much and it's the easy's way to talk to me and can you please add me to the gay and bisexual group's that you are on

by Anonymousreply 12February 20, 2020 4:00 AM

Good for you.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1February 7, 2020 1:25 AM

OK, is this for real, or is OP just high AF on some Ambien adventure, or what?

OP...

ARE YOU OKAYYYY?????!

by Anonymousreply 2February 7, 2020 2:22 AM

Congrats Paul. You will find reddit to be helpful.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3February 20, 2020 12:43 AM

Sure Paul,

Welcome to your new one-stop Gay & Bisexual social platform!

And as a new member, we're going to offer you some of the most valuable advice you'll ever get:

"When you find an attractive man, lift caftan and present hole."

by Anonymousreply 4February 20, 2020 12:48 AM

Paul may be 40

But his friends all tell him he doesn't look a day over 27

by Anonymousreply 5February 20, 2020 12:50 AM

Punctuation is your friend, Paul. It will cuddle with you on bitterly cold February nights.

by Anonymousreply 6February 20, 2020 1:00 AM

I wonder what his real name is.

Hi, I'm Ming Yun, but you can call me Kevin, because two syllables containing sounds that are covered by your language will be hard for you to pronounce.

Sounds similar, doesn't it?

by Anonymousreply 7February 20, 2020 1:01 AM

Please visit the other Reddit thread

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8February 20, 2020 1:03 AM

Hi Paul. Get your pronouns in order and then report back.

We will then direct you to the proper DL subcommittee.

by Anonymousreply 9February 20, 2020 1:06 AM

Ni Hao

Prevjit

Salam

by Anonymousreply 10February 20, 2020 1:26 AM

Hi Paul. I'm Kris, and I'm from the North. I guess you would call me a bear. I'm open to new experiences and am pretty much available all year (except December 24. Work, you know). I'm a manufacturer/distributor and can travel wherever you are. Seriously, anywhere. In the blink of an eye NBD. I'm also bi (to be honest I am married but we have an understanding.) I'm into sleigh rides, cuddling, and have a whip (should you be into kink).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11February 20, 2020 1:39 AM

I've inboxed you and added you to the gay and bisexual groups I'm in.

by Anonymousreply 12February 20, 2020 4:00 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!