Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Smoking hot ABC reporter Matt Gutman suspended

For reporting in error that all of Kobe's kids died in that crash

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 140February 23, 2020 2:24 PM

FREE THE HOTNESS

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1January 29, 2020 11:28 PM

The fact that Kobe's death has inspired this sort of thing makes me glad the fucker's dead and rotting in his fiery grave.

by Anonymousreply 2January 29, 2020 11:30 PM

Matt just has to show his big manbush and everything will be okay.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3January 29, 2020 11:35 PM

It would be more upsetting if Matt Gutman had died in a plane crash than this Kobe Bryant person.

by Anonymousreply 4January 29, 2020 11:35 PM

[quote]Gutman’s original remarks were made before the official identities of the victims had been confirmed. He has since apologized for the error.

Since he's so good at prematurely shooting his wad he should go work at TMZ.

by Anonymousreply 5January 29, 2020 11:40 PM

Gutman?!

by Anonymousreply 6January 29, 2020 11:40 PM

We live in an America where Matt Gutman gets suspended for a mistake that apologized for quickly, but Sean Hannity is allowed on the air every night spewing out propaganda?

by Anonymousreply 7January 29, 2020 11:40 PM

He'll never get into the Mortimer Club now.

by Anonymousreply 8January 29, 2020 11:40 PM

He's cute and sexy, but his small forehead makes him look dumb.

by Anonymousreply 9January 29, 2020 11:42 PM

Nice bulge but he obviously skips leg day.

by Anonymousreply 10January 29, 2020 11:44 PM

Have always thought he was cute, but can’t get past that Theresa Guidice ape like hairline

by Anonymousreply 11January 29, 2020 11:48 PM

Gutman? He's Jewish, isn't it?

by Anonymousreply 12January 29, 2020 11:51 PM

I mean, that's a fucked up thing to mess up.

And the people saying Rick Fox was on too. Imagine how many people were panicking.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13January 29, 2020 11:53 PM

I don't know. What difference does it make?

by Anonymousreply 14January 29, 2020 11:57 PM

Who cares? America is so stupid.

by Anonymousreply 15January 29, 2020 11:58 PM

Fotis Dulos a Connecticut man accused of murdering his wife, yesterday morning was reported to have committed suicide in his garage. An hour later we were told cops gave him CPR and was on his way to a hospital, No one was suspended for this inaccurate report.

by Anonymousreply 16January 30, 2020 12:02 AM

R16 Because that inaccurate report wasn't about Kobe, patron saint of L.A. (and violent rapist but people want you to ignore that).

by Anonymousreply 17January 30, 2020 12:07 AM

BRING

BACK

MATT!!!!

by Anonymousreply 18January 30, 2020 12:10 AM

Kobe aside, misreporting the violent death of children...kinda different than misreporting the death of a murderer.

by Anonymousreply 19January 30, 2020 12:10 AM

He's straight and hawt! All is forgiven !

by Anonymousreply 20January 30, 2020 12:19 AM

R20...straight, hawt, and totally gay friendly. His main camera man is a big Mo and Matt has jokingly referred to him as his "work hubby."

by Anonymousreply 21January 30, 2020 12:22 AM

[quote]e mistakenly reported on live television that all of late basketball star Kobe Bryant’s children had died in Sunday’s helicopter crash.

And yet the world is still turning.

by Anonymousreply 22January 30, 2020 12:23 AM

He had a hot ass

by Anonymousreply 23January 30, 2020 12:25 AM

Let Matt Gutman speak!

by Anonymousreply 24January 30, 2020 12:30 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25January 30, 2020 12:37 AM

Great smile and great tits!

by Anonymousreply 26January 30, 2020 12:53 AM

Matt Gutman's tits for President!

by Anonymousreply 27January 30, 2020 12:56 AM

Poor Matt! I hope he is finding comfort in Rob Marciano’s arms!

by Anonymousreply 28January 30, 2020 1:05 AM

He gets a pass for showing his pubes...and making my dick tingle.

by Anonymousreply 29January 30, 2020 1:13 AM

Was the fact checker on a smoke break?

by Anonymousreply 30January 30, 2020 1:29 AM

[quote] The fact that Kobe's death has inspired this sort of thing makes me glad the fucker's dead and rotting in his fiery grave.

[quote] R16 Because that inaccurate report wasn't about Kobe, patron saint of L.A. (and violent rapist but people want you to ignore that).

[quote] Because the two most dramatic and extra people on the planet are sports fans and black people, and Bryant's fanbase combined both.

[quote] He's being celebrated as a hero and not as a racist because America puts athletes in a pedestal in a weird and unique way. Of course the fact that he's a successful black guy also helps shield him from criticism over maiming a girl through forcing his dick into her, but that's another story.

[quote] Him being a sports celebrity doesn't negate the fact that he's a rapist. Him being a black role model doesn't negate the fact that he's a rapist. Him being dead doesn't negate the fact that he's a rapist. Kobe Bryant is a homophobic rapist and I will shout it from the rooftops until he is rightfully forgotten.

[quote] R352 It's because he's black and an athlete, why do you even have to ask that question? The answer is obvious to anybody with half a brain.

R358 An example of black men that deserved their Academy Awards: Mahershala Ali, Sidney Poitier, Morgan Freeman, Cuba Gooding Jr. An example of a black man that didn't deserve his Academy Award and paid for it: Kobe Bryant.

[quote] R382 LMBO? Oh, laughing my black off. Never mind.

[quote] The "gays are more racist than any other group" shit is a homophobic battle cry for the collection of race trolls that come to the DL in droves now.

[quote] I don't get why all the homophobes are on this site. This ain't the place for that. Lipstick Alley is just a click away.

[quote] Homophobic black people have discovered they can use race as a shield against criticism towards their homophobia. You think it's wrong that I hate gays? That makes you a racist. They've discovered they can use that argument as a way to get away with being open about their hatred of gays, because it'd be racist to tell a black homophobe that it's not okay.

[quote] White gays are racist towards people of color because most people of color tend to be homophobic. It isn't really rocket science, this isn't a difficult question to answer. White gays hate people of color because they're homophobic and people of color have white gays because they're racist. And the cycle goes on and on, rinse and repeat.

[quote] R304 Racism doesn't justify homophobia, and vice versa. Hate begets hate.

[quote] Why is there an angry ghetto person telling us that homophobia isn't bad on a gay website? You're preaching to the wrong choir.

[quote] It sounds like we're now saying the plight of gays should be ignored because blacks have it worse. Unless we're saying that blacks have the right to oppress gay people because they're white, which is a whole 'nother story.

[quote] Race is a frequent tactic black homophobes use to justify their homophobia. If a straight black man beats a gay white man to death they'll say it was his prerogative to fight back against the white devil. Disgusting.

by Anonymousreply 31January 30, 2020 1:32 AM

[quote] Lmao so now gays aren't discriminated against. Fuck, I wish you bitches would just go back to LSA, or that Muriel would finally wake the fuck up and handle y'all. It's exhausting dealing with the endless homophobia.

[quote] R339 You got it right with the Iran comparison, it tends to be "there are no black gays".

[quote] I am so fucking sick of the homophobic straight black people flocking to this site.

[quote] Anybody that brings up racial shit in relation to Pete at this point is basically screaming "I'm a homophobe and I'm going to use black people as an excuse to talk about how shitty it would be to have a gay president".

[quote] Black people are homophobes, white people are racist, rinse and repeat. Americans are so fucking boring and childish, our behavior since 2015 has finally made me realize why we're the laughing stock of the world.

[quote] If you wanna be homophobic ghetto trash, be homophobic ghetto trash, it's your prerogative. But don't do it on a gay website, please, it's like handing out pamphlets on Nazism during a Shabbat service.

[quote] R412 And y'all wonder why white gays don't like black people.

[quote] Of course they are. The same thing happened to female journalists were speaking out against R. Kelly all the way up until the documentary series made it cool to think he's a rapist. The race card prevents celebrity rapists and abusers from answering for their crimes until at best the eleventh hour. For further reading see O.J. Simpson.

[quote] R62 I don't agree with that but it is kind of hypocritical for them to complain about being discriminated against only to turn around and say we're all diseased faggots who deserve to burn in hell. It's the pot calling the kettle black, pun intended.

[quote] R64 They weren't being homophobic, they were agreeing that Kobe is a homophobic rapist. Don't tackle your teammates.

[quote] R67 Completely. Let me guess, you're going to say that racism and homophobia aren't comparable and that blacks people have it worse than gays and therefore their homophobia is justified. It's the same tired, old, homophobic argument whose only leg to stand on is the claim that white gay men deserve to be violently assaulted for being gay just because they're white.

[quote] Being black does not excuse your homophobia. Being gay does not excuse your racism. Minorities can discriminate against other minorities. Being oppressed does not mean you get a free pass to be a bigot. This goes for both sides.

[quote] Ugh, can't you all just shut up? Stop being homophobic, stop being racist, and stop making both gay people and black people look like uneducated crazy people. Foaming at the mouth isn't a great look on any of you, girls.

[quote] R93 Because, sweetie, screaming the n-word back at people who are screaming the f-word at us makes us no better than them. Gay men should have higher standards for our behavior than the insane and homophobic ghetto people. Normally I don't advocate for being the bigger man, but this is a time where we're not helping our case by fighting fire with fire... or bigotry with bigotry, in this case.

[quote] R98 White people do have a better track record as far as gay rights goes than black people, but all the Stonewall in the world isn't going to convince me that we should be flinging racist insults in response to having homophobic insults flung at us. If you somebody is screaming at you and you don't respond it makes the screamer look crazy. If you both scream back at each other then it makes both of you look crazy.

[quote] Reporters and Activists Are Being Harassed for Saying Kobe Bryant Was Credibly Accused of Rape I doubt Kobe would be defended and protected like this if he wasn't a black athlete.

Idiotic, bitter nasty cunt or psychotic break?

by Anonymousreply 32January 30, 2020 1:32 AM

R6-LOL

by Anonymousreply 33January 30, 2020 1:35 AM

Racist asshole is more like it R32. Is this the same one who was using the N word so freely yesterday?

Smoking hot is the real gem of this one. Oh you plebeians and your obsession with processed meat. Someday you'll learn to savor a prime cut of beef instead of dining at a chain restaurant if you know what I mean!

by Anonymousreply 34January 30, 2020 1:38 AM

I do not understand r31 or r32 & I am not going to try to.

by Anonymousreply 35January 30, 2020 1:45 AM

Breeder

by Anonymousreply 36January 30, 2020 1:49 AM

[quote] I do not understand r31 or r32 & I am not going to try to. —Good luck with everything

[quote] I Hate Whitney Houston's Grave Should have been a bathtub shaped memorial filled with dolomite rocks. Bobby!

Of course you don't.

by Anonymousreply 37January 30, 2020 1:59 AM

Good lord that is a basket in pic #1

by Anonymousreply 38January 30, 2020 2:03 AM

He made a mistake and did the right thing.

A rarity these days.

by Anonymousreply 39January 30, 2020 2:07 AM

Unsuspend him, already, ABC News.

by Anonymousreply 40January 30, 2020 2:08 AM

He was only suspended, not fired.

by Anonymousreply 41January 30, 2020 2:11 AM

I have noticed an unfortunate uptick in this type of journalism as of late. Today, the LA Times reported that people had flung themselves from the roof of the burning Barrington Plaza apartment building -- later proven untrue.

It's like people want to out-sensationalize each other for clicks. You expect this type of irresponsible journalism from sources like Buzzfeed and TMZ, but not reputable newspapers and media.

by Anonymousreply 42January 30, 2020 2:12 AM

I was at work when all this went down by one thing i kept reading was how ABC was saying how his kids were all dead and of course that not being true. Don't know why they would go with that information without confirming it.

by Anonymousreply 43January 30, 2020 6:31 AM

R31/32 is mentally ill, and kind of loony, too.

by Anonymousreply 44January 30, 2020 6:42 AM

He’s an absolute idiot. Glad they suspended him.

by Anonymousreply 45January 30, 2020 7:15 AM

Love his hairy chest and even hairier bush.

by Anonymousreply 46January 30, 2020 7:28 AM

Remembering that one of Kobe's kids is just 6 months old, I doubted the ABC report upon hearing it.

by Anonymousreply 47January 30, 2020 9:33 AM

I wondered why Matt was not reporting about Kobe's death on Monday after he had done extensive coverage of it on Sunday. Thought it strange they would fly Tom Llamas to LA to cover it starting on Monday. Now I know why.

by Anonymousreply 48January 30, 2020 9:46 AM

Isn't he basically just reading what someone else gives him though?

The suspension was over the top, but everything about Kobe Bryant's death and the reaction has been.

by Anonymousreply 49January 30, 2020 10:04 AM

I feel awful for him. Imagine having your job put on the line over a mistake that you weren't responsible for due to the outrage of mentally unstable strangers. Scary.

by Anonymousreply 50January 30, 2020 11:16 AM

Verification he's straight?

by Anonymousreply 51January 30, 2020 11:54 AM

He fine but he simple.

by Anonymousreply 52January 30, 2020 11:56 AM

One of the many reasons I'm glad my job field doesn't involve the public eye. If the mobs don't know who I am or that I exist they can't demand my head on a plate and get me fired over nothing. Scary times we live in, reminds me of the French Revolution.

by Anonymousreply 53January 30, 2020 11:59 AM

Tell ABC News to unsuspend Matt. If you want to pretend you're female and 18-35, they might listen to you harder than if you give your real sex and age.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 54January 30, 2020 12:07 PM

[quote] Reporting the facts accurately is the cornerstone of our journalism,” an ABC News spokesperson said in a statement to CNN Wednesday.

You’re damn right.

by Anonymousreply 55January 30, 2020 3:45 PM

When JFK was killed, Cronkite waited for confirmation. He didn't start reporting that Jackie was killed, too.

Some of you seem to be very selective when it comes to these things. We're talking about death here, not alternate side street parking rules. Are any of you capable of deep-thinking or just fucking assholes?

That essentially an entire family was wiped out when that wasn't the case...how the fuck would you feel (if you actually loved your family, but it seems many of you are just damaged and undeserving of love) hearing that so many of your relatives were killed only to find out later that was a mistake? You didn't get a phone call about it, you saw some guy say it to millions.

by Anonymousreply 56January 30, 2020 4:23 PM

Mistakes are made, r56. It's not like he killed the extras.

by Anonymousreply 57January 30, 2020 4:24 PM

Kobe Bryant was not JFK, and Matt is not Cronkite.

by Anonymousreply 58January 30, 2020 4:25 PM

It doesn't matter that Bryant wasn't JFK. It could be anyone killed. You don't report a death until it's confirmed. Don't be so simplistic.

You should expect accuracy when it comes to something as serious as death. Journalism has become about being first rather than accurate. You can't complain about the media not doing its job and then think this is OK. I'm pretty sure if this was someone you loved, you'd care.

by Anonymousreply 59January 30, 2020 4:36 PM

[quote] I'm pretty sure if this was someone you loved, you'd care.

I love Matt Gutman more than some guy who played ball.

by Anonymousreply 60January 30, 2020 4:37 PM

I like his simple, masculine style. He always looks appropriate for whatever story he's covering. Great hair. He looks shorter than 5'6, though. ".

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 61January 30, 2020 4:42 PM

When Reagan was shot CNN was just getting off the ground - There were unconfirmed reports that Press Secretary Jim Brady had actually died, and the upper management was urging PLEADING with anchor Bernard Shaw to run with it.

He adamantly refused. Shaw was a veteran of CBS news lured away to join the fledgling CNN as its main anchor. Shaw would not even float the rumors on-air that James Brady had died. Shaw was insistent that confirmation was needed before CNN runs with the death of Jim Brady.

Later CNN executives breathed a relief that they listened to Shaw and did not go with the story, as if they "announced" Brady's death, they would have no credibility, as they were just starting out.

by Anonymousreply 62January 30, 2020 4:42 PM

He looks simian.

by Anonymousreply 63January 30, 2020 4:42 PM

Nobody has mastered the turn around and point gesture quite like Matt. Whether it's sea life, CA fires, earthquakes, he's great at pointing. Gio Benitez should study this man.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 64January 30, 2020 4:45 PM

[quote]I love Matt Gutman more than some guy who played ball.

And that has nothing to do with what I said.

by Anonymousreply 65January 30, 2020 4:46 PM

If this was just some random guy and not Kobe Bryant I doubt Matt would be suspended.

by Anonymousreply 66January 30, 2020 4:47 PM

So dreamy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 67January 30, 2020 4:50 PM

He's staying with David Muir until this blows over. David is comforting him. 🍑🍆

by Anonymousreply 68January 30, 2020 4:50 PM

R66, if this were random guy, his family would still care if they heard the entire family were dead.

But don't be so ridiculous and pretending there isn't a difference considering this is a global story and within seconds, you have millions reporting four children are dead.

There IS a difference between a random guy and a huge celebrity, regardless of your own personal opinion of the latter. Grow up. You have to be careful when you report a major news events (and spare me your own definition of "major" because you're so self-absorbed and it's all about YOU) which immediately goes viral. You can't make such a huge mistake.

by Anonymousreply 69January 30, 2020 4:52 PM

This is why they put pretty Gio and Matt on such "soft" stories. They're not heavy hitting reporters. They should stay in their lanes with stories about water safety, Amazon package thefts, getting out of a burning house, Black Friday deals, etc. Gutman was probably the closest to the scene on Sunday, ABC told him to get on it and he thought he was about to catch his lucky break. I would like to hear his side of the story.

by Anonymousreply 70January 30, 2020 5:01 PM

[quote] Are any of you capable of deep-thinking or just fucking assholes?

I’m capable of fucking assholes.

by Anonymousreply 71January 30, 2020 5:09 PM

[quote] you have millions reporting four children are dead.

Uh, I think it was just the one dude reporting it, hence his suspension.

Oh, what’s that? You made a mistake? Guess it’s OK for you, though, but not him.

by Anonymousreply 72January 30, 2020 5:10 PM

"This is why they put pretty Gio and Matt on such "soft" stories.

Um, Matt covers hurricanes and wildfires; not all 'soft' stuff, dear.

He's a pocket DILF I'd love to fuck endlessly, so I'm biased.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 73January 30, 2020 5:13 PM

R72, are you really this stupid? I'm making the point that the millions who see or hear what he said will then go onto spread the news, ie., go viral. That's why you wait to get it right, genius. Because people will immediately report what you just reported - that's why you *have* to confirm.

Reporting that four children were just killed in a helicopter is not something you do unless you're 100% sure.

by Anonymousreply 74January 30, 2020 5:16 PM

He slipped up. He probably just misread something or was handed something someone else wrote. People are acting like he called Kobe the n-word, geez.

by Anonymousreply 75January 30, 2020 5:20 PM

Well, in my defense, r74, that post was so riddled with grammatical errors it was difficult to see your point.

by Anonymousreply 76January 30, 2020 5:21 PM

R76, in your defense, you were looking to be a dick and you've succeeded.

by Anonymousreply 77January 30, 2020 5:22 PM

High praise indeed.

by Anonymousreply 78January 30, 2020 5:25 PM

In 1992, when Bush 41 became ill at a state dinner in Japan and vomited in the lap of the Prime Minister before fainting, CNN came within seconds of broadcasting that he had died.

by Anonymousreply 79January 30, 2020 5:28 PM

R73 meh. Wild fires and hurricanes...please. They look like they're in harm's way but they're safe, usually tethered or provided with a convenient escape route (or both). They're masterful at establishing dramatic shots.

by Anonymousreply 80January 30, 2020 5:32 PM

I volunteer to give Matt a spanking on his bare ass for this mistake.

by Anonymousreply 81January 30, 2020 5:42 PM

Will Dave Chapelle complain about this when he complains about cancel culture?

by Anonymousreply 82January 30, 2020 6:17 PM

He didn't get fired, fool. Only suspended.

by Anonymousreply 83January 30, 2020 6:21 PM

"I love Matt Gutman more than some guy who played ball."

I believe you mean "sportsball".

by Anonymousreply 84January 30, 2020 6:25 PM

R80 = smug armchair critic who's ever done anything worthwhile in his snitty little life.

by Anonymousreply 85January 30, 2020 6:54 PM

R82 Of course not. He'll complain about black rapists and homophobes being canceled. What makes you think he cares about Matt?

by Anonymousreply 86January 30, 2020 6:56 PM

[quote]They should stay in their lanes

No, what should happen is that morons like you should drop this "stay in your lane" cliche. Just stop it. Stop it now. It reeks of stupidity and overusage. Just like you.

by Anonymousreply 87January 30, 2020 6:58 PM

[quote][R82] Of course not. He'll complain about black rapists and homophobes being canceled. What makes you think he cares about Matt?

You're such an idiot. Truly.

by Anonymousreply 88January 30, 2020 7:00 PM

[quote]I volunteer to give Matt a spanking on his bare ass for this mistake.

I volunteer to hold his dick and his balls so they're out of the way of your spanking hand. I'll use my mouth for part of it.

by Anonymousreply 89January 30, 2020 7:03 PM

[quote]I volunteer to give Matt a spanking on his bare ass for this mistake.

I volunteer to hold his dick and his balls so they're out of the way of your spanking hand. I'll use my mouth for part of it.

by Anonymousreply 90January 30, 2020 7:03 PM

What is inaccurate, r84, about "ball"? Not that I mind "sportsball," really. I'll probably make it permanent in my vocabulary. But how is "ball" inaccurate?

by Anonymousreply 91January 30, 2020 7:05 PM

I wonder how many of you assholes attended this last year. I don't doubt R86 did:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 92January 30, 2020 7:06 PM

R91, I was teasing. "Sportsball" is a word used by people (like me) who know nothing/care nothing about sports, and generically say "sportsball" to show their lack of knowledge of proper sports terminology. Since you referred to Kobe as "some guy who played ball", I assumed you were on my team. ;)

by Anonymousreply 93January 30, 2020 7:16 PM

Ohhhh...now I get it, r93. And I [italic]am[/italic] on your team, most completely and wholeheartedly. I could not give one diarrhetic turdlet about anything sportsesque, which, of course is why I can't believe ABC is overreacting so strenuously, suspending Matt the Gorgeous over this sort of slipup.

I meant what I said, incidentally, about keeping "sportsball" in my vocabulary. It is perfect.

by Anonymousreply 94January 30, 2020 7:20 PM

Triggered!

by Anonymousreply 95January 30, 2020 7:20 PM

R87 at the end of the day we should all just be staying in our lanes. I'm going to circle back to you later to see if you will heed this advice moving forward. Get woke for crying out loud.

by Anonymousreply 96January 30, 2020 7:24 PM

R94, in turn i will now adopt "diarrhetic turdlet" as my measure of low value. Thanks.

by Anonymousreply 97January 30, 2020 7:31 PM

Oh, that's nice, r97. It just came to me.

by Anonymousreply 98January 30, 2020 7:33 PM

"diarrhetic turdlet" is this year's "nacreous perma-layer!"

by Anonymousreply 99January 30, 2020 7:35 PM

People are ALWAYS saying things that are wrong about me, but they never get suspended. Why is that?

And not many of them have asked if I'm okay.

by Anonymousreply 100January 30, 2020 8:12 PM

R96, I love you and hate you at the same time.

How can that be?!

by Anonymousreply 101January 30, 2020 8:47 PM

R32, he sounds like that racist Zionist deplorable Aaron Schlossberg who was screaming in NY at the women speaking Spanish.

by Anonymousreply 102January 30, 2020 8:58 PM

Nice clean, cut cock.

by Anonymousreply 103January 30, 2020 9:02 PM

[quote] [R31]/32 is mentally ill, and kind of loony, too.

Right how dare I take the time to call that toxic white supremacist bullshit. I’m sorry that taking a stand against ignorance bothers you. I love how so many believe that calling out such disgusting behavior is off limits here. However, demonizing the people who do is somehow the correct course of action. You believe I’m “looney”; the feeling is mutual.

by Anonymousreply 104January 30, 2020 9:03 PM

So Kobe wasn't a rapist, r104? Or is it just that "rapist" isn't as bad as "racist" in your worldview?

by Anonymousreply 105January 30, 2020 9:22 PM

R101, story of my life. Love and hate you too

by Anonymousreply 106January 30, 2020 10:45 PM

it twernt his fault!!!!

re instate that beauty !!!!

by Anonymousreply 107January 30, 2020 11:39 PM

No guy will put that much time into his body to hit that mediocre puss. He's either on the DL with men or fucking hotter women.

by Anonymousreply 108January 31, 2020 1:02 AM

They're gonna sue his lying ass over this. This is too big for anybody to ignore.

by Anonymousreply 109January 31, 2020 1:37 AM

He didn’t lie, r109, he made a mistake.

If anyone sued, all he would have to do is prove he acted in good faith, even though he was incorrect. In other words, it wasn’t done maliciously and he reasonably believed the facts were accurate.

by Anonymousreply 110January 31, 2020 9:05 AM

Work that body

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 111January 31, 2020 10:56 AM

And the people at Fox purposefully regurgitate lies on the daily, collecting their big paychecks.

by Anonymousreply 112January 31, 2020 11:58 AM

[quote]If anyone sued, all he would have to do is prove he acted in good faith, even though he was incorrect. In other words, it wasn’t done maliciously and he reasonably believed the facts were accurate.

Spare me, R110.

He was SO determined to be the one to break the story nationally that he lost his objectivity, which is a fatal mistake for a journalist.

by Anonymousreply 113January 31, 2020 12:18 PM

And if they can prove that in a court of law, over his objections of “I was reporting what I was told and truly believed it was accurate,” whoever sued him would prevail.

I don’t see that happening.

by Anonymousreply 114January 31, 2020 12:23 PM

And when that happens his producers and editors will throw him under the bus.

by Anonymousreply 115January 31, 2020 1:00 PM

What bullshit. No one is going to sue him over this. Honestly, how do some of you breathe with your heads so far up your asses?

by Anonymousreply 116January 31, 2020 1:08 PM

[quote] And when that happens his producers and editors will throw him under the bus.

They already did. They suspended him.

by Anonymousreply 117January 31, 2020 1:11 PM

He won't be fired. He won't be sued. He's going to be sent to time out long enough for people to forget his mistake.

by Anonymousreply 118January 31, 2020 1:16 PM

Are there any petitions circulating yet to reinstate sexy Matt? He's my favourite TV journalist; I think he should have more exposure than he does. Yes, that's a double entendres.

by Anonymousreply 119January 31, 2020 1:35 PM

R118 Gets it right. He'll be kept in hiding long enough for the outrage and Kobe hysteria to die down and then be brought out of the attic once it's safe.

by Anonymousreply 120January 31, 2020 1:38 PM

Here's a side view of the pic @ R1

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 121January 31, 2020 1:39 PM

He looks comfortable in that position.

by Anonymousreply 122January 31, 2020 2:14 PM

Isn't that the water slide that closed down because it killed people? Gutman could have died!

by Anonymousreply 123January 31, 2020 2:16 PM

Is he back. I hope so. He’s dreamy

by Anonymousreply 124February 4, 2020 3:43 PM

How many reporters have been fired because of this Kobe shit? This seems like an honest mistake.

by Anonymousreply 125February 4, 2020 3:48 PM

Last weeks news, even the tribute at the Staples Center is in the dumpster. Time to move on.

by Anonymousreply 126February 4, 2020 4:11 PM

Not his fault!

Seriously, I blame Rhoda.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 127February 4, 2020 7:11 PM

[quote] How many reporters have been fired because of this Kobe shit? This seems like an honest mistake

What do you mean “because of this Kobe shit”, R125?

He’s the only reporter that lied about the crash.

by Anonymousreply 128February 4, 2020 9:54 PM

yea, Rhonda Gimes

by Anonymousreply 129February 5, 2020 9:43 AM

Lied or was mistaken and then apologized. Big difference

by Anonymousreply 130February 5, 2020 1:25 PM

He lied.

by Anonymousreply 131February 5, 2020 1:27 PM

I can't find any updates on him. He must still be suspended. I wonder what he's doing with his free time?

by Anonymousreply 132February 5, 2020 2:07 PM

Matt Bushman more like.

by Anonymousreply 133February 5, 2020 2:11 PM

Where is His Royal Pubeness?

by Anonymousreply 134February 5, 2020 2:15 PM

[quote]I wonder what he's doing with his free time?

Probably his wife.

by Anonymousreply 135February 5, 2020 2:36 PM

He back to posting on Instagram this week!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 136February 23, 2020 2:01 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 137February 23, 2020 2:22 AM

Is he back to work?

by Anonymousreply 138February 23, 2020 12:07 PM

Horrible angle at R137

by Anonymousreply 139February 23, 2020 1:06 PM

He should flash his pubes again.

by Anonymousreply 140February 23, 2020 2:24 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!