Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Hollywood Men Are Jazzing up their Jewelry with Pearls

“Personally, I love this trend if for no other reason than it’s another example of men having fun with fashion and not being tied down by traditional gender stereotypes,” says stylist Adam Ballheim, who works with Zachary Quinto and Jharrel Jerome. “Even a few years ago, pearl necklaces on men might have been seen as provocative and boundary-pushing. But now, it’s just another way for guys to put their own unique signature on their red carpet looks.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12January 29, 2020 8:16 PM

Shawn Mendes

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1January 29, 2020 7:24 PM

There they go appropriating my look

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2January 29, 2020 7:27 PM

I’d love for Tom Holland to wear my pearl necklace.

by Anonymousreply 3January 29, 2020 7:27 PM

R3 LOL They had to be aware of the jokes it would inspire when they wrote this article, right? Nobody can be that oblivious.

by Anonymousreply 4January 29, 2020 7:33 PM

Interesting that the three they chose to highlight have rumors...

by Anonymousreply 5January 29, 2020 7:36 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6January 29, 2020 7:41 PM

I feel pretty! Oh, so pretty! I feel pretty! And witty! And...

by Anonymousreply 7January 29, 2020 7:42 PM

They look like damn fools!!

Pearls go with caftans!

by Anonymousreply 8January 29, 2020 7:47 PM

Clutching my pearls

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9January 29, 2020 7:51 PM

Everything old is new again

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10January 29, 2020 8:05 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11January 29, 2020 8:09 PM

R5 I’m sure it’s just an amazing coincidence...

by Anonymousreply 12January 29, 2020 8:16 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!