Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Who's the Hottest Culkin Brother? Or, Which Would You Bang?

I think it's obvious Kieran probably wins the prize, but I think Rory has a lot of potential.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20January 25, 2020 12:48 AM

Ooops. Forgot Rory in the poll. Shit.

by Anonymousreply 1January 24, 2020 3:24 PM

Which one's the long-hair?

by Anonymousreply 2January 24, 2020 3:25 PM

Rory has the long hair. Wish he'd cut it. He has a nice mouth.

by Anonymousreply 3January 24, 2020 3:30 PM

Yeah, Rory.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4January 24, 2020 3:32 PM

Kieran is a hot douchebag on Succession

by Anonymousreply 5January 24, 2020 3:36 PM

Mac is currently dating a serial beard. Mac really screamed gay but I always thought he was straight. I realize now that actors go to great lengths to make these fake relationship look real. The reason he never snitched on michael was that he liked being molested.

by Anonymousreply 6January 24, 2020 3:57 PM

Given his track record, I think it's very likely Mac was diddled.

My guess is that he received a quiet settlement that would be null and void if he ever tattled.

by Anonymousreply 7January 24, 2020 4:06 PM

I still think Michael Jackson hated sex altogether, and that if Macaulay was molested it was likely by some Hollywood higher-up his dad pimped him out to in exchange for roles. And don’t forget they were raised Catholic.

Nevertheless, one question remains: If the father cost him work, then how come his other siblings kept working?

by Anonymousreply 8January 24, 2020 4:49 PM

They're all fucking hideous. That pic at R4 is scary af

by Anonymousreply 9January 24, 2020 5:14 PM

I always thought Mac looked hot as a nasty drug addict. Daddy!

by Anonymousreply 10January 24, 2020 10:42 PM

I’d like the Vivian Vance option, please.

by Anonymousreply 11January 24, 2020 10:56 PM

Kieran is the only one who can somewhat blend in with human society.

by Anonymousreply 12January 24, 2020 11:00 PM

Whomever is on the left in OP’s pic

I’d fuck him in his good eye’til both were at half-mast

by Anonymousreply 13January 24, 2020 11:06 PM

It's weird... they've all got their phases. There was a period when Mac was adorable, but then that abruptly went away. There was also a time when Rory was easily the cutest, but I haven't seen him recently, so who knows? I'm not all that attracted to Keiran, the most talented of the brothers, though every once in a while on Succesion his ass'll grab my eye, but he's remained the most visually consistent throughout time, if that makes sense.

I'll bang Rory though, cause my memory of his looks is hotter than his brothers.

by Anonymousreply 14January 24, 2020 11:08 PM

They all look like they have a touch of Down's.

by Anonymousreply 15January 24, 2020 11:34 PM

They are monstrous. Almost approaching Willis daughters level fug.

by Anonymousreply 16January 24, 2020 11:45 PM

I hate to admit it, but I'm struggling to get it up for any of them.

by Anonymousreply 17January 24, 2020 11:49 PM

Ancient Slovenian secret: tell me which brother has most money and I tell you which brother is most hottest. #BeBest, gays!

by Anonymousreply 18January 24, 2020 11:52 PM

I think they're decent looking. The hipster styling they choose to subscribe to does them no favors.

by Anonymousreply 19January 25, 2020 12:08 AM

OP is worse than Kit Culkin.

by Anonymousreply 20January 25, 2020 12:48 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!