Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Tim Tebow, ‘the luckiest man alive’, becomes a bride👰

Till my stronger gay genes do us part

by Anonymousreply 25March 28, 2020 3:57 PM

The blushing bridezilla

by Anonymousreply 1January 21, 2020 10:50 AM

Must have been an amazing bachelor party😉

by Anonymousreply 2January 21, 2020 11:01 AM

He took one for the team

by Anonymousreply 3January 21, 2020 12:09 PM

Guuuurl

by Anonymousreply 4January 22, 2020 12:24 AM

God bless this mess! He’s trapped forever in the evangelical closet.

by Anonymousreply 5January 22, 2020 12:30 AM

I hope Tim has a good sports therapist/masseuse to work out his kinks.

by Anonymousreply 6January 22, 2020 2:18 AM

I wonder if he misses Aaron Hernandez?

by Anonymousreply 7January 22, 2020 2:25 AM

He and his beard look adorable under that veil.

by Anonymousreply 8January 31, 2020 2:52 AM

[quote]I hope Tim has a good sports therapist/masseuse to work out his kinks.

I'm pretty sure Tim would prefer a masseur to a masseuse.

by Anonymousreply 9January 31, 2020 3:14 AM

Alright, so I came across that video of Tim Tebow at some church talking about the whole John 3:16 thing under his eyes, which coincided with all the other 316 numerology that followed... whatever, good for him and his God, but like... he delivered his message with such clarity and understanding. He really made me feel it... took me on a journey. It was sincere, which honestly made him hotter, which makes the whole thing more frustrating politically, but dickically, I'm down with him, and he looked fucking HOT on that stage, and he was wearing this like... white thermal that showed off his body oh so nicely, and I was thinking, dude, you're in a church! You know there were women in there who were FULLY tempted by the prime beef on display. THOSE SINNERS!

by Anonymousreply 10February 28, 2020 10:08 PM

Tebow thick tho.

by Anonymousreply 11February 28, 2020 10:08 PM

[quote] Tebow thick tho.

Flat, wide ass though.

by Anonymousreply 12February 28, 2020 10:20 PM

Is the ass flat?! Damn, that sucks. Guess I haven't noticed cause his torso and biceps are so fucking massive. I'd just like him to fuck me missionary so I can feel his pecs.

by Anonymousreply 13February 28, 2020 10:28 PM

[quote] Is the ass flat?

Yes. And missionary takes on a new meaning with him.

by Anonymousreply 14February 28, 2020 10:41 PM

I want him to fuse the meanings while he's fucking me so he can have both a sacred and secular experience at once. I bet he'd cum harder.

by Anonymousreply 15February 28, 2020 10:45 PM

[quote] I bet he'd cum harder.

Harder than she he’s ducking his wife?

by Anonymousreply 16February 28, 2020 10:47 PM

Who even is his wife. When did they get married? What does she do? Is she interesting?

by Anonymousreply 17February 28, 2020 10:50 PM

Former Miss Universe from South Africa I think.

by Anonymousreply 18February 28, 2020 10:53 PM

I didn't realize he was born in the Philippines until I saw an article the other day that said he is going to "play for a baseball team in his native Philippines" for something called the World Baseball Classic Qualifier game in 2021.

by Anonymousreply 19February 28, 2020 11:18 PM

Is there any evidence that he has ever said anything bad about homosexuality or any of our offshoot issues such as same sex marriage? He does seem like a nice guy and I want to like him. I may be an atheist but I have no problem with anyone finding comfort in religion as long as they don't use it against people usually frowned upon by religion.

by Anonymousreply 20February 28, 2020 11:20 PM

That ass doesn't look flat to me.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21February 28, 2020 11:24 PM

R21 That looks manipulated

r20 I found this:

[quote]The closest Tebow ever came to making a mistake, at least in the eyes of many of his most conservative fans, was in 2013, when he canceled an appearance at the First Baptist Church in Dallas after it was revealed that pastor Robert Jeffress had attacked same-sex marriage and Islam in previous sermons.

Some of his conservative fans got mad at him. Honestly, I think he's taking the Jesus route, which is smart. Jesus never said [italic]anything[/italic] about homosexuality while he was here, and he could have... the religion he followed had a lot to say about it, and Paul who followed The Way had some words about it, so presumably it was a known thing in Jesus time, but he never said a word... for whatever reason. Aaaanyway, Tebow seems to be smart about how he deploys his religiosity, and I think that him cancelling on these events sends a signal about where he stands on certain issues.

People are more nuanced than we'd think.

by Anonymousreply 22February 28, 2020 11:38 PM

Big muscled bruisers like him should NEVER wear those skin tight pistol legged leotard slacks. He look ridiculous here.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23February 29, 2020 12:34 AM

Tim owns his body. You can tell. He knows he's big, but he knows it's for utility, and there's nothing he can do about it, and he wants to dress stylishly like his peers, so this is what we get. Honestly, men like him should absolutely wear skin-tight everything!

by Anonymousreply 24February 29, 2020 1:39 AM

How about showing us an outfit you like on Tim R23?

by Anonymousreply 25March 28, 2020 3:57 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!